thereisagyminmyschool把陈述句改为反问句问句

the pencilbox is in the schoolbag改为一般疑问句_百度知道
the pencilbox is in the schoolbag改为一般疑问句
(is)the pencilbox
in the schoolbag? 【Me YC】的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的朋友在客户端右上角评价点【采纳】即可。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
为你解答,正确答案为,满意敬请采纳:Is the pencilbox in the schoolbag?不明白请及时追问你好
Is the pencilbox in the schoolbag?
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【小题1】It’s about five kilometers from my home to the school. (对划线部分提问)
____ ____ is it from my home to the school?
【小题2】My sister does her homework in the evening.(改为一般疑问句)
____ your sister ____ her homework in the evening?
【小题3】I think Mr. Chen is in London. (改为否定句)
I ____ ____ Mr. Chen ____ in London.
【小题4】The two boys want to travel. (改为同义句)
The two boys want to _____ _____ _____ _____.
【小题5】He works in a factory. (对划线部分提问)
____ ____ he ____?
【小题1】How far
【小题2】 Does, do
【小题3】 don’t think, is
【小题4】go on a trip
【小题5】Where does, work &Bill has a baseball bat (改为一般疑问句) They have five English books(改成一般疑问句)Basketball is difficult for me(改为同义句)We it play with at our feiends school(连词成句)brother are Tom my and same the in class(连词成句)_百度作业帮
Bill has a baseball bat (改为一般疑问句) They have five English books(改成一般疑问句)Basketball is difficult for me(改为同义句)We it play with at our feiends school(连词成句)brother are Tom my and same the in class(连词成句)
It is difficult/hard for me to paly basketball.We play it with our friends at school.Tom and my brother are in the same class.
Does Bill has a basketball?Do they have five English books?It' diffcult for me to play basketball.We play it with my friends at school.Tom and my brother are in the same school.
IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO PLAY BASKETBALL.WE PLAY IT WITH OUR FRIENDS AT SCHOOL.TOM AND MY BROTHER ARE IN THE SAME CLASS.句型转换1.He goes to bed early(改为否定句)2.Tom does his homework every day (改为一般疑问句)3.The little boy goes to bed (at nine) (对打括号部分提问)4.My father works (in a school) (对打括号部分提问)5.Do you want to know about my morning?(_百度作业帮
句型转换1.He goes to bed early(改为否定句)2.Tom does his homework every day (改为一般疑问句)3.The little boy goes to bed (at nine) (对打括号部分提问)4.My father works (in a school) (对打括号部分提问)5.Do you want to know about my morning?(作肯定回答)
He doesn't go to bed earlyDoes Tom do his homework every day When does the little boy go to bed Where does your father work?Yes ,I do :)
您可能关注的推广This is my school. 怎么改为一般疑问句_百度知道
This is my school. 怎么改为一般疑问句
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Is this your school ?
Is this my school? 或者Is this your school?
is there your school ?
Which is your school?
Is it my school?
其他类似问题
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 问句改为陈述句 的文章

随机推荐