等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌开头是男的说one two three four,男生过后就是一个女生的。那首歌有63分钟。是酒吧舞曲。_百度知道
有一首英文歌开头是男的说one two three four,男生过后就是一个女生的。那首歌有63分钟。是酒吧舞曲。
后面就是女的,说one two three four。开始是一个男的。六十三分钟四十一秒的歌。是一首,,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
t go on This kind of thing is taking all my sanity And making me a mockery This must be wrong It can' up on you is the wrong thing to do I found your address and got your phone number too Visit all the stores where you buy all your clothes Been to secret places you think nobody knows If I had to live without you Nobody could I need to be around you Watching you No one else can love you like I do Feel it when I' up on》歌手;t somebody free up on you I know that it wouldn&#39:Darren Hayes Creepin&#39, no no Like I do I know you feel me peeping in on you Watching everything you do 'Cause no one else can love you? Bring my baby closer to me ' up on you I know this must be wrong It can&#39, no Like I do No one else should love you? 'm creepin' up on you I know that it wouldn' up on you ' up on you I know that it wouldn' up on you Watching everything you do Yeah 'm creepin up on you I know that it wouldn've been hanging &#39歌曲; No one else can love you like I do I know you feel it when I'm creepin'Cause nobody could I need to be around you Watching you No one else can love you like I do Feel it when I't go on So won' up on you I't be right If I stayed all night Just to peep in on you Creepin't be right If I stayed all night Just to peep in on you Creepin'round all the places you haunt Spying on your friends to find out what you want Drinking from the glass that you left on the bar Follow you around driving home in your car Do I have toCause no one else can love you, no Like I do Baby creepin'Cause no one else can love you like I do You feel it when I'm creepin't be right If I stayed all night Just to peep in on you Creepin't be right If I stayed all night Just to peep in on you Creepin&#39:《Creepin&#39
布兰妮的《three》1, 2, 3Not only you and meGot one eighty degreesAnd I'm caught in betweenCountin'1, 2, 3Peter, Paul & MaryGettin' down with 3PEverybody loves fuckin'Countin'Babe, pick a nightTo come out and playIf it's alrightWhat do you say?Merrier the moreTriple fun that wayTwister on the floorWhat do you say?Are you inLivin' in sin is the new thing (yeah)Are you inI am countin'!1, 2, 3Not only you and meGot one eighty degreesAnd I'm caught in betweenCountin'1, 2, 3Peter, Paul & MaryGettin' down with 3PEverybody loves fuckin'Countin'1, 2, 3Not only you and meGot one eighty degreesAnd I'm caught in betweenCountin'1, 2, 3Peter, Paul & MaryGettin' down with 3PEverybody loves fuckin'Three is a charmTwo is not the sameI don't see the harmSo are you game?Lets' make a teamMake
这么长的时间?我以为是《快乐崇拜》呢
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁寻找一首英文歌,酒吧常放的。是慢摇,开头是一个男音哈哈哈哈哈哈 然后是funk you 男生唱的?有点电音效果_百度知道
寻找一首英文歌,酒吧常放的。是慢摇,开头是一个男音哈哈哈哈哈哈 然后是funk you 男生唱的?有点电音效果
这首歌的链接发给我啊,谢谢啦
这就是HOUSE版的 FUCK YOU 。只是网上很难找,。
其他类似问题
其他7条回答