请要写作文也是有方法的 是英语的

写一英语作文 要求:5月1日,你参加了一个农场,请根据下列要点写一篇80个词左右的日记(1)一大早我们在校门口集合,向大众农场出发.(2)到农场,受到热烈欢迎.(3)工人领我们参加农场,看到庄稼长势良好,我们_百度作业帮
写一英语作文 要求:5月1日,你参加了一个农场,请根据下列要点写一篇80个词左右的日记(1)一大早我们在校门口集合,向大众农场出发.(2)到农场,受到热烈欢迎.(3)工人领我们参加农场,看到庄稼长势良好,我们很高兴.(4)中午在阳光下野餐.(5)休息后,我们唱歌、跳舞、讲故事.(6)太阳西下,我们告别农场工人.
ready to go to Da Zhong fame. Aa soon as we arrive the farm.They are warm welcome us.Then the workers take us to visit the farm .We look at the crops grow up fine,we are very happy.We have BBQ under the sun
at noon . We are tired ,we have a rest . After break ,we sing dance and share story. The sun is down ,we say goodbye to the worker.We have a good time today oday is the Holiday of Labor's Day.We gathered together at the school gate early in this morning and
went to the Public Farm .First,we are welcomed as we arrived at the Public Farm .Then,farmers took us to visit
farmland.We were happy with the good emblements .What's more,we had a picnic in the sun shine this afternoon . We song ,danced and tell stories after having a rest.finally,We had to say goodbye to farmers even we don't want to do it.No matter what ,we have a good time today
today is the Holiday of Labor's Day.We gathered together at the school gate early in this morning and
went to the Public Farm 。First,we are welcomed as we arrived at the Public Farm .Then,farmer...
ready to go to Da Zhong fame. Aa soon as we arrive the farm.They are warm welcome us.Then the workers take us to visit the farm .We look at the crop...
您可能关注的推广写20年后和现在的你的英语作文如题 :请你想像下20年后的你和你的生活将是什么样子的 .注意在文中不得出现真实的校名和人名 ,想象要合情合理 ,字数在60到80之间 哪位大哥帮我 根据这个题目写个作文啊_百度作业帮
写20年后和现在的你的英语作文如题 :请你想像下20年后的你和你的生活将是什么样子的 .注意在文中不得出现真实的校名和人名 ,想象要合情合理 ,字数在60到80之间 哪位大哥帮我 根据这个题目写个作文啊
Now I am 30 years old.I am very tall and strong.So I choose the job as a police officer.I am willing to help all the people.I'm a little handsome I think.I have straight hair.I'm now living in BEIJING.My favourite sport is table tennis .I always play the table tennis with my fellows after work.Let's talk about my family.I have two childre,one boy and the other is a girl.They are so lovely that I don't want to leave them even a second.
Twenty years later, as a teacher, I am now teaching in one of the famous universities in Beijing, having a great number of students. However, at this moment, I am sitting at home, in front of my compu...
您可能关注的推广请以“读书”为话题,写一篇英语作文.要求:1、请你写出你为什么喜欢读书,读书的好处.2、请介绍一本你最喜欢的书以及你喜欢着本书的原因.3、读书是好事,但读书时要有所选择.字数:80字左右,文章开头已给出,_百度作业帮
请以“读书”为话题,写一篇英语作文.要求:1、请你写出你为什么喜欢读书,读书的好处.2、请介绍一本你最喜欢的书以及你喜欢着本书的原因.3、读书是好事,但读书时要有所选择.字数:80字左右,文章开头已给出,不记总词数.As we know ,books can…………
As we know ,Books can tell us a reason ,Reading in the summer,enthusiasm,no one would deny that summer hot and passion,read you,will you read a passionate summer.Book is not only knowledge of treasure,but our mentor,it can teach us how to composition and how to do it.In the us alone,it like a great friend as comfort you.A difficulty,it will give us the answers,Encounter difficulties,it will help us and give us strength.Reading water,is the source of life,Reading flower,life is the emotions,Reading is a kind of comprehension,reading is soil,is cultivated flowers resources.书可以告诉我们道理,书不仅是知识的宝库,而且是我们的良师益友,它能教我们怎样作文,怎样做 人.在我们孤单时,它像大朋友一样安慰你.有疑难时,它会给我们解答;遇到困难 时,它会帮助我们,给我们力量.读书,在绚烂的春天.没有人会否认春天的温暖和浪漫.读你,就像读一个五彩的春天.读书如水,是生命的源泉;读书如花,是生命的情怀;读书是一种感悟,读书是土,是栽培花朵的资源.
您可能关注的推广我是高二理科的,英语零基础,请帮我写一些英语作文万能的句式,要带翻译,宜精不宜多._百度作业帮
我是高二理科的,英语零基础,请帮我写一些英语作文万能的句式,要带翻译,宜精不宜多.
开头:观点类的作文:views on this matter vary from person to person(关于这个观点有很多不同的见解)different people hold different views (每个人都有自己的观点)多用连接词可以出彩1.firstly,secondly,thirdly2.first of all,in addition,what"s more表示自己的观点:as far as i am concerned/from my view/from where i stand/in my opinion/from my perspective(最后一个比较高级every coin has two sides表示两个观点不同的时候可以用在第二个观点的最前面 是谚语 也是个亮点结尾:last but not the least(最后的但不是不重要的)最后一段句首用only by doing this,can we bulid a .life/world/society(省略号视情况而定)
您可能关注的推广请你们帮我按要求写一篇英语作文 根据以下表格,写一篇介绍我国明代(Ming Dynsty)著名医学家(medical scientist)李时珍的文章出生年代 1518,著作 《本草纲目》内容 介绍了近2000种中草药(Chinese herbs),上百万字写作经_百度作业帮
请你们帮我按要求写一篇英语作文 根据以下表格,写一篇介绍我国明代(Ming Dynsty)著名医学家(medical scientist)李时珍的文章出生年代 1518,著作 《本草纲目》内容 介绍了近2000种中草药(Chinese herbs),上百万字写作经历 访民见,走群山,尝百草,亲身做试验成书时间 1578年(历时37年)评价 对我国医学事业作出了重大贡献(写作要求)1.词数:90字左右2.要用devote 一词3.3.句法:定语从句
The introduction of Li Shi Zhen(题目)正文:Li Shi Zhen is a well-known chinese medical scientist in Ming Dynasty. He was born in 1518 and he devoted his life to his work-《An Outline Treatise of Medical Herbs》,in which introduces near 2,000 kinds of chinese herbs with more than one million words.In order to wrote this work,he payed visits on the masses,scaled mountains and forded streams,tasted hundreds of herbs and made experiments on himself.It cost him thiry-seven years to finish his work when the time came to 1578.His work have made great contribution to medical career of our country and human beings all around the world.希望能帮助你!
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 写作文的要求 的文章

随机推荐