一篇关于公交车利与弊120字网络的利弊英语作文文

一篇60~80字英语作文:关于上网的利与弊_百度知道
一篇60~80字英语作文:关于上网的利与弊
3:1、帮助学习。2,误导学子利,开拓视野、传递信息快捷。3、不良网站、网络交流交友、很难辩清真假、长时间上网有害健康。 弊:1。2、课后可以放松、沉迷网络游戏。4。4
money. Internet is fast and it&#39. But it has both positive and negative points. I chat with people on QQ and MSN because phone calls need money. I used to write emails to my friend because letters need a long time to be delivered but email is fast. Internet makes people to rely on it.As a result, just in a second, internet is a good tool. Some people use internet to play tricks on you so you will lose your moneyinternet plays an important role in my daily life. If my internet get cut off one day. Sometimes I use internet to watch videos online because they are free. People live in two different places can write emails instead of writing letters, violence, but you also need to get rid of it sometimes, life will be hard to run, like sex. If a day without it, I will be totally freak out because I need internet very much. There are bad sources on internet. This is the negative points.We use internet to search stuff we cannot find in books. We use internet to downlos safe
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于私家车好还是公交车好地英语作文(你认为哪个好),要一百字左右,谢谢!_百度知道
求一篇关于私家车好还是公交车好地英语作文(你认为哪个好),要一百字左右,谢谢!
advantages,traffic jam必须要用到地单词,disadvantages,energy
Meantime we hope that satisfactory solutions to these negative problems economy growing at a higher rate in the near futrue.
But every coin has two sides, there is no doubt that private cars will have a great impact on the economic growth. For example, have been playing a vital role in people&#39, as the product of modem civilization. You can go wherever you like. First. Private cars, private cars are a convenient meas daily activities. The development of the private cars will bring about a series of problems.
So I think we should take advantages of private cars and make them serve us better. Secondly. The rapid car industry growth will contribute much to keeping the country&#39, too many private cars will lead to traffic jams and a great deal of energy will be wasted and so on, the polluted air given off by cars will do great harm to our healthNowadays more and more families own private cars
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置: &
& 乘公交车-On the Bus_1200字
乘公交车-On the Bus_1200字
作者:& | & &&
88人浏览了这篇文章
On the Bus
This afternoon I went to see my grandma by bus. It was very crowded. I had to stand. Beside me was a woman with a little girl in her arms. But in front of her, a young man occupied two seats, pretending to be sleeping. I heard the little girl asking her mother, &What's wrong with the uncle?& I had thought that perhaps the mother would blame the man. But out of my expectation, the woman answered with a smile, &Be quiet. This uncle must be very tired because of hard work.& The young man must have heard these words. His face turned red and he offered one seat to the little girl at once.
The woman respected the young man and didn't blame him in public. In this way, she made him feeli ashamed and corrected his bad behavior. I think the woman is very smart. ( 140 words)
今天下午,我乘公交车去看我祖母。车上很拥挤,我只好站着。我身边站着一位怀抱小女孩的妇女,她身前有一位小青年占着两个座位,假装在睡觉。我听到小女孩在问她妈妈:&这位叔叔怎么了?&我原以为这位妈妈也许会责怪小青年,没想到她笑着说:&别吵,叔叔肯定工作累了。&小青年肯定听到了这些话,他脸红了,立刻给小女孩让了座。
这位妇女尊重这位小青年,没有当众责备他。这样,她使他感到羞愧改正
了自己的不良行为。我认为这位妇女很聪明。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu10017/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新稿费提现申请求一篇关于私家车好还是公交车好地英语作文(你认为哪个好),要一百字左右,必须要用到地单词:advantages,disadvantages,traffic jam,energy,pollution_作业帮
求一篇关于私家车好还是公交车好地英语作文(你认为哪个好),要一百字左右,必须要用到地单词:advantages,disadvantages,traffic jam,energy,pollution
求一篇关于私家车好还是公交车好地英语作文(你认为哪个好),要一百字左右,必须要用到地单词:advantages,disadvantages,traffic jam,energy,pollution
Nowadays more and more families own private cars.Private cars,as the product of modem civilization,have been playing a vital role in people's daily activities.First,private cars are a convenient means of transportation.You can go wherever you like.Secondly,there is no doubt that private cars will have a great impact on the economic growth.The rapid car industry growth will contribute much to keeping the country's economy growing at a higher rate in the near futrue.But every coin has two sides.The development of the private cars will bring about a series of problems.For example,the polluted air given off by cars will do great harm to our health,too many private cars will lead to traffic jams and a great deal of energy will be wasted and so on.So I think we should take advantages of private cars and make them serve us better.Meantime we hope that satisfactory solutions to these negative problems will be found soon.公交利弊 英文作文写一篇介绍公交车利弊的英文作文,不超100字,底线60字.网摘手写均可,或提供片段语句_作业帮
公交利弊 英文作文写一篇介绍公交车利弊的英文作文,不超100字,底线60字.网摘手写均可,或提供片段语句
公交利弊 英文作文写一篇介绍公交车利弊的英文作文,不超100字,底线60字.网摘手写均可,或提供片段语句
Advantages And Adisadvantages Of Buses As a traffic tool,buses bring people many advantages in almost every city and town.People who go to work often take buses,as do students who go to school and come back home after school.People also take bues to go shopping,visit friends,deal with one's affairs and so on.If there were no buses,people cannot imagine what life would be like.But everything has its two sides.And so do buses,which also have a great number of disadvantages.If one who is busy with an affair takes a bus,one may be late for it,for everyone knows that a bus goes very slow.If a city has too many buses,the traffic jam is a great problem which eats up citizens and the city government.Buses,which bring people convenience,also result in many problems urgently to be solved.

我要回帖

更多关于 手机利弊英语作文 的文章

随机推荐