有些话、你不经意说出口 翻译、我却认真的好难过!翻译英文

当前位置: &
求翻译:我确信通过刻苦努力你将在英语方面取得更大进步是什么意思?
我确信通过刻苦努力你将在英语方面取得更大进步
问题补充:
I am convinced that through hard work you will make even greater progress in English
I am convinced that through hard work you will be in greater progress in English
I am sure that through hard work you will be in greater progress in E
Through hard work, I am sure you will achieve greater progress in English
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!你应该认真对待老师说的话。(用take…seriously的句型。)翻译成英文。_百度作业帮
你应该认真对待老师说的话。(用take…seriously的句型。)翻译成英文。
你应该认真对待老师说的话。(用take…seriously的句型。)翻译成英文。
You should take the words that our teachers say seriously.
you should take teacher's words seriously.
You should take the teacher said seriously.这就是答案。有一次斗口以后,柔嘉半认真半开顽笑地说:“你发起脾气来就像野兽咬人,不但不讲理,并且没有情份。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译有些话我不能说出口,但又不得不那么做,因为我还是爱着你,所以我的努力和坚持还在,只是希望你真正的开心起来,不要再那么害怕孤单!你不开心,我还是会担心.帮我翻译下英文谢谢!_百度作业帮
英语翻译有些话我不能说出口,但又不得不那么做,因为我还是爱着你,所以我的努力和坚持还在,只是希望你真正的开心起来,不要再那么害怕孤单!你不开心,我还是会担心.帮我翻译下英文谢谢!
有些话我不能说出口,但又不得不那么做,因为我还是爱着你,所以我的努力和坚持还在,只是希望你真正的开心起来,不要再那么害怕孤单!你不开心,我还是会担心.帮我翻译下英文谢谢!
There is something that I can`t talk to you but I have to do so.Because I still love you,my efforts and perseverance go on.All I want is that you will be happy and dont be so afraid of lonliness.I`ll still be worry if you are not happy.
Although I can't tell you,I have to do that just because I still love you.My intension and persistence always here.I hope you will be happy and not be afraid of
loneliness.I
will be worry about you if you were unhappy.
Although there are something I can't tell you, but I have to do that just because I still love you.My intension and persistence always here.I hope you will be happy and not be afraid of loneliness.I
will be worry if you were unhappy. 笑茮没虫吃 翻译得不错....英语翻译谁可以帮我用英文准确的翻译一下这些话呢?.用翻译软件翻译的请你~Go Out.祝认真回答我问题的人一生幸福..平安!.......心已是冰 没法可被溶解 问世间有谁会 奉献总是无知 我劝你 无谓愤世收起不理不问 _百度作业帮
英语翻译谁可以帮我用英文准确的翻译一下这些话呢?.用翻译软件翻译的请你~Go Out.祝认真回答我问题的人一生幸福..平安!.......心已是冰 没法可被溶解 问世间有谁会 奉献总是无知 我劝你 无谓愤世收起不理不问
谁可以帮我用英文准确的翻译一下这些话呢?.用翻译软件翻译的请你~Go Out.祝认真回答我问题的人一生幸福..平安!.......心已是冰 没法可被溶解 问世间有谁会 奉献总是无知 我劝你 无谓愤世收起不理不问 成败也要试 其实有错应该一再去改 世界在转动 同渡困境互勉励 世界若冷酷 全赖信心共上路 冲上云霄 心信是会 独我闯赴前方 建筑起了自我 为了不被人欺.--Yuri.
heart has been frozen(冰封)cannot be meltedseeking answers in everyone on this world,dedication always innocencei made in persuade on you,drawing the detesting world and meaningless in, without a word.trying but not predicting succeeds nor failure.there's a truth to change when facing the wrong.the whole world was turningstanding tough together facing problems and accompanying with appreciation.if the world is cold and cruellying on the faith and together finishing the journey.triumph in the sky /getting into the skiesconfidence is knowingthere's only me rushing on to the frontbuilding my ego,and do not bully by others.
Is the heart of ice Can not be dissolved Who will come out between Always dedicated ignorance I would advise you to Fenshi away unnecessary asked not to ignore To the suc...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 我真的好难过 的文章

随机推荐