小学生英语演讲稿奥林匹克精神的演讲稿(词数150)

一篇英语作文,词数120-150结合中学生的消费现状,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈你的消费观念,呼吁节制过度消费行为,提倡健康的、绿色的消费方式。词数120-150参考词汇:过度消费:over-consumption_百度作业帮
一篇英语作文,词数120-150结合中学生的消费现状,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈你的消费观念,呼吁节制过度消费行为,提倡健康的、绿色的消费方式。词数120-150参考词汇:过度消费:over-consumption
Over consumption is a global problem that is being caused and worsened by a small fraction of the population.Now in China,middle school students and its consuming habits are the biggest contributors to China’s over consumption problem,but unless it is brought to most people’s attention it is not a problem someone would really think about.The first step into becoming a better consumer is a hard one to take,and unless the teenagers are stopped and told what is happening it is not usually taken without a push.In learning about the problem of consumerism we learn that the way we live is unsustainable.What we do affects everyone around us.We as the young generation need to start walking lighter on the Earth and by learning about this problem we take a step in a better direction.Just remember live simply so others may simply live.
您可能关注的推广一篇以〝孝顺〞为主题的演讲稿字数为150~200字_百度作业帮
一篇以〝孝顺〞为主题的演讲稿字数为150~200字
心存孝心,孝在我们礼仪当中是排在第一位的,百善孝为先,我们应该做一个有孝心的好少年,如同最美孝心少年一样.更多关于百善孝为先演讲稿尽在巨人作文网.  中国是一个非常讲究“孝”字的国家,是一个很注重孝道的民族.古代的圣贤——尧、舜、禹、汤、文武、周公、孟子等人都因孝顺父母,尊敬父母而得名.  《孝经》说过:“身体发肤,受之父母,不敢毁伤,孝之始也”这让我想起被曹操射瞎左眼的夏侯惇,他在被射中时,本想把箭拔下来,却把左眼珠也拔下来了,他大喝一声:“父精母血,不可弃也!”便把眼珠吃了,可见他是多么得孝父母.  “孝”最初来源于父母对子女无私的爱.世界上的孝有很多,甚至有成千上万种,但只有父母对儿女的爱才是最无私的,无悔付出的,伟大的.这,我们无法还清,能做的,只有孝敬父母,为父母分忧解难,减少他们的痛苦,是挂在他们脸上多的是笑容,而不是永远的泪光闪闪.  一想到父母含辛茹苦的把我们养大,就本能的想去回报父母,其实,这就是“感恩”.对父母的感激,本能的扩大到视自己孩子,辛苦教育我们的老师,为我们提供粮食的农民.我们一切的一切,自己并没有创造多少,几乎都是别人给予的,不求回报给予的.因此,就产生了爱心,懂得了回报.  所以,我们在孝敬父母,心存感恩,做一个对社会有用的人.Good afternoon, everyone! &&&& The topic of my speech today is "Being a Good Listener". &&&& Good listening can always show respect, promote understanding, and improve interpersonal relationship. &&&& Many people suggest that parents should listen more to their children, so they will understand them better, and find it easy to narro teachers should listen more to their students, then they can meet their needs better, and place themselves in a good relationship students should listen more to their classmates, thus they will help and learn from each other, and a friendship is likely to be formed. &&&& What I want to stress is that each of us should listen to others. Show your respect and never stop others till th show you are interested by a supportive silenc be open-minded to different opinions even though you don't like them. In a word, good listening can really enable us to get closer to each other. &&&& Thank you for your listening! 答案不唯一
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:江苏省无锡市第三高级中学学年度高一第一学期期末考试
题型:写作题
第四节:书面表达(满分20分)你的英国网友Colin询问关于姚明的情况,请你根据在国内网站上所收集到的有关信息给他回复一封电子邮件(e-mail),谈谈有关姚明的简况:生日:&&&&&&&&&出生地:上海&&&&&&&&身高:2.26米体重:134千克&&&&&&&&&&&座右铭:相信自己&&&位置:中锋主要经历:1997&进上海篮球队&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1998&入选国家队2000&入选亚洲全明星队&&&&&&2002& CBA总冠军主力成员2002&成为NBA选秀(draft)状元并加盟休斯敦火箭队现在:作为一名NBA的明星球星,他正在努力实现自己的梦想,向全世界表明中国运动员也热爱篮球运动。中国人为他骄傲。全世界的年轻人都会把他视为榜样。注意:&&&&& 1. 邮件开头已经为你写好,不计入总字数;2. 短文必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;3. 词数:150字亚洲全明星队Asian All-Star basketball team冠军champion&选秀draft&休斯敦火箭队Houston RocketsHi, Colin, You asked me about Yao Ming. Here is something I got when I searched the websites at home._______________________________________________________________________________
来源:重庆市09-10学年度高二下学期期中考试(英语)
题型:书面表达
二.书面表达(25分)
假如你是李华,想去参观即将在上海举办的世博会,你把这一愿望写在了自己的日记本上,内容:
1、打算在世博会网上购票。
2、世博会主题“Better City&& Better Life”。
3、世博会园区公交实现“零碳排放”。
4、上海市民作好了准备,喜迎各国参观者的到来。
1.请不要逐字逐条翻译,可适当增加细节。
2..词数100个左右,生词:世博会& EXPO
April26,on
Monday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Fine
Today I am
happy______________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:河北省2009---2010学年度高二下学期第二次月考英语试题
第三节: 书面表达(满分30分)
假设你校准备举办一次关于“梦想”的英语演讲比赛,你打算写一篇演讲稿参加比赛。
我们年轻人的梦想是什么
不同人的梦想
成为科学家,宇航员,富有的人
你对梦想的理解
梦想应该包括对社会和人民的责任
怎样实现梦想
增强责任感,学好各门功课
注意: 1.请按表格提示的内容写演讲稿,可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
演讲稿的开头已给出,不计入总词数。
字数120左右。
&
Good morning, everyone! Today I’m going to tell you about young people’s
dreams.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:江苏省无锡市学年度高一第一学期期末考试
第四节:书面表达(满分20分)
你的英国网友Colin询问关于姚明的情况,请你根据在国内网站上所收集到的有关信息给他回复一封电子邮件(e-mail),谈谈有关姚明的简况:
生日:&&&&&&&&&出生地:上海&&&&&&&&身高:2.26米
体重:134千克&&&&&&&&&&&座右铭:相信自己&&&位置:中锋
主要经历:1997&进上海篮球队&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
1998&入选国家队
2000&入选亚洲全明星队&&&&&&
2002& CBA总冠军主力成员
2002&成为NBA选秀(draft)状元并加盟休斯敦火箭队
现在:作为一名NBA的明星球星,他正在努力实现自己的梦想,向全世界表明中国运动员也热爱篮球运动。中国人为他骄傲。全世界的年轻人都会把他视为榜样。
注意:&&&&&
1. 邮件开头已经为你写好,不计入总字数;
2. 短文必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;
3. 词数:150字
亚洲全明星队Asian
All-Star basketball team
冠军champion&选秀draft&休斯敦火箭队Houston Rockets
Hi, Colin,
You asked me about Yao Ming. Here is
something I got when I searched the websites at home.
_______________________________________________________________________________& One possible version:
The 2010 Spring Festival Gala has set records for TV commercial rates, which accordingly has caused heated discussions due to product placement in the programmes.
As is shown in the pie chart, 20% of the people surveyed think it acceptable, for the product placement appears in the programmes naturally.And 15% of them consider it necessary for CCTV to make money from product placement, which is of great benefit to the development of CCTV itself.
However, among the people surveyed, more than one third of them complain that the product placement has nothing to do with the programmes.25% of them even feel hurt seeing so much of it.Furthermore, the rest 10% hold the view that great harm has been done to the& image of CCTV.
From the chart we can draw a conclusion that most of the people surveyed are against product placement in the programmes.In my opinion, product placement nowadays is almost unavoidable, but it should not damage the art of the show and should take the audience’s feelings into account.& (151 words)
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:2007年高考福建卷英语试题
书面表达(满分25分)假设你是林华,福建省某中学高三学生,请你根据以下学生会倡议书的内容给某英文报社写一封信,叙述拟开展活动的内容并发表自己的看法。注意:1.信的开头语已经给出,不计入总词数;2.可根据内容要点适当发挥,但不要逐条翻译;3.词数100左右;4.参考词汇:增进鼓励条约encourage economyDear editor,I am a student of Senior Three in a middle school in Fujian Province._________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerely,Lin Hua
来源:牛津高三模块十 unit 3 单元测试题
书面表达 (满分25分)请根据下列提示写一篇150词左右的新闻快讯,发表在校报的“英语角”上。1. 本周五下午,全校5000余名师生在体育场倾听了疯狂英语杰出讲师蔡睿老师的演讲报告会。2. 报告会持续了两个小时(3:00—5:00),蔡睿老师的精彩演讲博得了雷鸣般的掌声。3. 大家印象最深刻的是蔡老师讲的那些简单易懂的学习技巧,还有他和师生们之间的互动。4. 这场报告对广大师生的英语学习起到了积极的启发、引导和激励作用,必将有力地推动我校的英语教学和学习。
来源:江西省名校2010届高考信息试卷英语(二)
第二节书面表达(满分25分)
假如你是李华,暑假要来了,你的朋友Tom写信来询问你的假期安排。请给他写封回信,告诉他你的暑假安排:
1. 参观名胜古迹以及梦想的清华大学;
2. 再加准备未来的学业。
要求:1. 文章语言连贯; 2. 100词左右。文章开头、结尾已给出,不计入总数。
I’m happy to receive your letter.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:江苏省淮安市2010届高三下学期5月调研测试英语试卷
第五部分&书面表达(满分25分)
近两年魔术引起了大家的强烈关注。该不该揭秘也成为大家热议的话题。请根据下表写一篇作文。
大多数人观点
1.揭秘魔术,会使人们失去对魔术神秘的信仰
2.揭秘魔术,会使魔术失去应有魅力
3.揭秘魔术,会使部分魔术师失去工作
部分人观点
1.揭秘魔术,能满足人们的好奇心
2.揭秘魔术,能使人们对魔术师不再盲目崇拜
3.揭秘魔术,能使人们揭穿骗子的把戏
注意:1.词数:150左右。
2.短文开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。
3.参考词汇;魅力charm,魔术师magician
Magic is
popular these years. And disclosing the magic tricks or not is becoming a hot
topic. Opinions are divided on it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年江苏省高三下学期期中考试英语题
书面表达 (满分25分)
目前,越来越多的中学生利用周末上各种各样的培训班。对此存在两种不同观
1.跟老师学比自己学效果好;
2.可以巩固课堂所学的内容;
3.可以学到更多的东西。
1.容易养成依赖习惯;
2.学生需要时间休息;
3.许多培训班以盈利为目的。
自己的观点
根据以上提示,以Are private classes necessary?为题,写一篇120词左右的短文,反映表中内容,并简要阐述自己的观点。文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。
&&& 参考词汇: 巩固—consolidate
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Are private classes necessary?
&&& More and more middle
school students are taking all kinds of training classes at the weekend. There
are two different viewpoints about it. ____________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________英语作文,《谈谈你对拼搏精神的看法》,词数150左右.答的好还有奖励._百度作业帮
英语作文,《谈谈你对拼搏精神的看法》,词数150左右.答的好还有奖励.
英文如下:It is said,the younger generation is lack of struggle spirit.In my opinion,this is actually really feet.They are very easy to give up,always put the pessimistic attitude to fail.But why is this happening?First of all,I have a feeling,it is the living conditions of the matters.Born in the 1980 s,most of us is in the greenhouse in the life of the family the only child,we received like flowers endless care.This is from our parents,we set up from the real world and to love.Because this goes on,as we move into the society's first step one day,we can't adapt to the fierce competition and social life.More important is negative attitude,many young people easily tired all.When the future there is a difficult problem in,they want to stay,not a crack.Maybe the so-called lazy claimed to own them.Last but not the least important,today,in the fierce competition in Chinese society and ratio.In order to survive,the young people to strive,the burden of study and work.To adapt to the press and failure,young people lose confidence and self-esteem a little,let alone a little,and the spirit of struggle.中文:现在是说,年轻一代是缺乏奋斗精神.在我看来,这其实是真正的脚.他们很容易放弃,始终把悲观态度要失败的.但为什么会发生?首先,我有一种感觉,它是生活条件的事项.在20世纪80年代出生,我们大多数是在温室中生活的家庭唯一的孩子,我们收到像花朵无尽关怀.这是从我们的父母,设置从现实世界中我们而去爱.由于这推移,当我们进入社会的第一步一天,我们无法适应激烈的竞争和社会生活.更重要的是否定的态度,许多年轻人很容易累的一切.当未来有一个棘手的问题在,他们愿意留下来,而不是有裂纹.也许所谓的懒声称对自己的他们.最后但并非最不重要,今天,在激烈的社会竞争比.为了生存,年轻人要奋斗下,学习和工作的负担.适应向新闻界和失败,年轻人失去自信和自尊一点点,更遑论少而奋斗的精神.希望对你有所帮助
阿三的啊萨大声
你好,建议你下载一个名为“金山词霸”的软件,自己写好汉语然后复制粘贴就搞定一篇英语作文了
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿范文 的文章

随机推荐