想问一下“这是不正确的说法”应该用英语怎么地道英语口语地讲出来呢?谢谢^ω^

∩﹏∩我是在广东惠东买的社保,现在要在江苏昆山医院用到,所以想问一下,能不能用? 有没有全国联网? 谢谢!
囤┘〡れ三
现在是有全国联网,不过有很多地方都很不全面,不知道你这种情况。你打12333,是社保服务热线吧,里面接人工服务,马上可以给你解释清楚的。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.&&女生经常看色情片有什么危害_陈慧琳取不回的照片12_开心四方快播妞妞基地,nn2000请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,最好是地道的美语,不要翻译器的谢谢因为我一直知道这幸福不是属于我的,我只是在得到怜悯. 我一直想问你却不敢知道答案的是你有没有过一点点喜欢我._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,最好是地道的美语,不要翻译器的谢谢因为我一直知道这幸福不是属于我的,我只是在得到怜悯. 我一直想问你却不敢知道答案的是你有没有过一点点喜欢我.
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这句话,最好是地道的美语,不要翻译器的谢谢因为我一直知道这幸福不是属于我的,我只是在得到怜悯. 我一直想问你却不敢知道答案的是你有没有过一点点喜欢我.
Cause I know the happiness is not belong to me, I've just got the mercy. The question that I want to ask you the most is whether you have been liked me or not.
I only get some commiseration from you because i always know this happiness doesn't belong to me . You like me , whether or not , just a little
i want to ask you but i can not face all the time .望采纳
I know the happiness doesn't belong to me all the time,I'm only getting your mercy.What I really want to ask you but daren't
know the answer all the time is whether you like me a little.绝对纯美式英语,希望采纳!
Because I always know this happiness is not to belong to me, I just get in mercy. I've been meaning to ask you didn't know the answer is you have a little like me.&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&& &&|&&&&|&&&&|&& &&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
谢谢主持人,发言人好。现在社会上有一种说法,说“改革要上路,立法要让路”,想请问一下,您对这个问题怎么看,应该怎样处理立法和改革的关系?谢谢。
&&来源:&&&&分享到:
谢谢主持人,发言人好。现在社会上有一种说法,说“改革要上路,立法要让路”,想请问一下,您对这个问题怎么看,应该怎样处理立法和改革的关系?谢谢。
编辑:姜萍作者:
央广网官方微信
央广网客户端请英语高手帮我翻译一下这两句对话,希望用地道美语口语。是口语课翻译的作业。不要翻译器的谢谢_百度知道
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这两句对话,希望用地道美语口语。是口语课翻译的作业。不要翻译器的谢谢
A:我们昨天通电话的时候你还很开心,发生什么事了吗?B:不是,只是今天早上被人破坏了心情。A:是谁这么大胆惹我们的彼得了?B哗钉糕固蕹改革爽宫鲸:邻居家的小汤姆
A:Were you happy yesterday when we talked on the哗钉糕固蕹改革爽宫鲸 phone,what happened?B:Nothing,just encountered someone this morning.A:Who would it be that dared to piss off our Peter?B:Little Tom,our neighbor.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
翻译器的相关知识
其他4条回答
A:You were happy when we were in the ring yesterday, what happened?B:No,哗钉糕固蕹改革爽宫鲸i just was scared to badness by someone morning.A:Who is it
that so bold and messed up our Peter?B:My neighbour, little Tom.
Dear Peter,
It has been a long time before I check my mailbox again.To my surprise and delight,I receive your greeting.
The day you went back to England,actually I had just arrived in England.When I asked your friend where you were on MSN,he told me that you were sleeping and would probably last long because of jet lag or something else.Therefore,I decided to stay in England for 2 days quietly and fly back to Japan afterwards.Sometimes it is an enjoyment to wander in a strange environment alone.As a matter of fact,England is quite a good place so that I plan to travel there again with my friend in May.
What's more,I'm going to leav...
A:You were pretty high during the phone call yesterday.What happened?B:Never mind, Just someone busted me up this morning.A:Who dares to annoy our Peter?B:Little Tom,neighbour.
A: You were so happy when we were talking on the phone yesterday. What happened?B: No. It's just someone who ruined my mood this morning.A: Who dared to mess with our Peter?B: Tommy, my neighbour.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 地道英语翻译 的文章

随机推荐