音乐对大脑的影响在咣咣响中醒来

英语翻译安详的睡梦中黎明渐渐到来你是否仍宾士在梦中那片森林中醒来后寻找著灯的你的身影若不见了我将帮你找回那隐藏我们的未来的光辉快来吧 来我这裏不会再放开相牵的手与你一同前往远方回响在著遥远_百度作业帮
英语翻译安详的睡梦中黎明渐渐到来你是否仍宾士在梦中那片森林中醒来后寻找著灯的你的身影若不见了我将帮你找回那隐藏我们的未来的光辉快来吧 来我这裏不会再放开相牵的手与你一同前往远方回响在著遥远的记忆之中的是在那青色的国度中所见的传说闪耀的眼眸 会将它传颂冰冷的雾色 动听的羽声让双肩停止颤抖的是你的爱如果这份思念谁能阻止的话那些日子将如同逝去的光辉的一样将不再复返即使是歧途也相信自己所选择的道路聆听著重要的话语那是风儿传来的天空的约定如果终有一天时间将带你离去至少现在 就让我们彼此相依让我们彼此相依想要保护的是你那美好的笑容被历练的是心灵的坚韧我只注视著你而现在 小鸟们歌唱著即将开始的清晨快来吧 来我这裏不会再放开相牵的手与你一同前往远方回响在著遥远的记忆之中的是在那青色的国度中所见的传说闪耀的眼眸所见的传说闪耀的眼眸一定会将那歌声传传颂
Peaceful slumber dawn gradually comingDo you still Benz in a dream in the forestAfter wake up looking for the lamp of your shadowIf missing I will help you get backThe hidden our bright futureCome to me hereNever let the hand of the phase to pullWith you to distanceEchoed in the distant memoryIn the blue the kingdom had seen in legendShining eyes it to be praisedCold fog color beautiful feather soundLet shoulders stop shaking is your loveIf this miss who can stop wordsThose days will be like the fading glorious as lost foreverEven if is the wrong also believe oneself chooses the pathListen to the important discourseThat is the wind coming from the sky agreementIf one day time will take you awayAt least now let us closeLet us closeWant to protect you the beautiful smileBe seasoned are mental fortitudeOh I just staring at youAnd now the birds singing will begin in the morningCome to me hereNever let the hand of the phase to pullWith you to distanceEchoed in the distant memoryIn the blue the kingdom had seen in legendShining eyes have seen legendsShining eyes will match the singing preach praised
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 全麻对大脑有影响吗 的文章

随机推荐