求这3句英语句子,英语语法改错软件

求英文改错!总觉得这句里语法不太对劲!The release of Hapmap genotype data of human genome allows us to examine the contribution of candidate genes to variation of response of blood pressure and RAAS activity by genotyping fewer tagging SNPs but providing more infor_百度作业帮
求英文改错!总觉得这句里语法不太对劲!The release of Hapmap genotype data of human genome allows us to examine the contribution of candidate genes to variation of response of blood pressure and RAAS activity by genotyping fewer tagging SNPs but providing more infor
The release of Hapmap genotype data of human genome allows us to examine the contribution of candidate genes to variation of response of blood pressure and RAAS activity by genotyping fewer tagging SNPs but providing more information.
The release of Hapmap genotype data of human genome allows us to examine the contribution of candidate genes to variation of response of blood pressure and RAAS activity by genotyping fewer tagging SNPs and provids more information.把 原句中的but providing 改为 and provids
The release of Hapmap genotype data of human genome allows us to examine the contribution of candidate genes' variation in response to blood pressure and RAAS activity by genotyping fewer tagging SNPs, that provides more information.
variation 改成varity
我是觉得一个句子太长了!你试试看把他弄成两三句!The release of Hapmap genotype data of human genome allows us to examine the contribution of candidate genes to variate of response of blood pressure and RAAS activity . B...
没看出来有语法错误啊the release allows us to examine the contribution and activity by genotyping but providing.
您可能关注的推广英语一个句子改错中文:你觉得你刚刚提到的内容中哪个点是最重要的?英语:What do you think is the most important point you have just mentioned?请求英语高手修改上面的英语句子,有什么语法问题呢?怎样表达比较地道?_百度作业帮
英语一个句子改错中文:你觉得你刚刚提到的内容中哪个点是最重要的?英语:What do you think is the most important point you have just mentioned?请求英语高手修改上面的英语句子,有什么语法问题呢?怎样表达比较地道?
中文:你觉得你刚刚提到的内容中哪个点是最重要的?英语:What do you think is the most important point you have just mentioned?请求英语高手修改上面的英语句子,有什么语法问题呢?怎样表达比较地道?
参考如下:Of what you've mentioned jut now,which point do you think is the most important?百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答请点击“选为满意答案”按钮,
在is前加which
改为 What do you think
the most important point is you have just mentioned?这是what 开始的特殊疑问句,中间有do you think ,所以后面的是宾语从句,从句用陈述句语序。
What do you think is the most important point you just mentioned?你刚提到的,刚刚,用一般过去式就可以了came,I saw,I conquered.这句话.英语中句与句之间不是用句号连接的吗,怎么这三句话是用逗号连接的,怎么不是I came.I saw.I conquered.是不是英语中允许名人或大作家这样用逗号连接?如果不清楚,请不要瞎回答,_百度作业帮
came,I saw,I conquered.这句话.英语中句与句之间不是用句号连接的吗,怎么这三句话是用逗号连接的,怎么不是I came.I saw.I conquered.是不是英语中允许名人或大作家这样用逗号连接?如果不清楚,请不要瞎回答,
英语中句与句之间不是用句号连接的吗,怎么这三句话是用逗号连接的,怎么不是I came.I saw.I conquered.是不是英语中允许名人或大作家这样用逗号连接?如果不清楚,请不要瞎回答,
额这句话是哥伦布发现新大陆时说的,但是他本人说的还是名人写文章赋予他说的就不太清楚了.我记得是他日记里的~这句话是口语~口语就是日常生活用语,比较随便的~其实完全可以看成三句话,我来了,我看到美洲丰富的资源,我占领了美洲!在口语中语法要求不是那么严格的,就像中文中的很多口语一样用语法来衡量也是错误的,语言不是死板的一成不变的~本句用逗号联主要是为了增加动作的连贯性~强调这三个动作的紧密关系~!学深入了就会了解语言的用法真是千奇百怪,不是单单语法就能概括的,这里面毕竟还涵盖了文化环境等等,楼楼对比下中文就该能理解啦!(话说这三句中间是句号还是逗号?楼楼确定是逗号?我看楼楼写出来的是句号啊,不是逗号.)但是我们中国人学英文一般都是一定要按语法的!特别是改错和写作哦~所以楼楼不要钻牛角尖哦,自己写话还是要写句号,要在句语句之间逗号,就必须在第二句开头再加个and~如:I know you are a good boy,and I love you.
呵呵 我也不知道但是你可以在白度下一个英语转换器啊这样不管有多难有多少问题他都可以帮你的问题补充&&
fix&#47,楼上翻译机器满天飞啊; 表示可以任意选用其一;the competitive society!手工原创; A now /remain unbeaten in this/suggest (that) Dennis (should) focus/s the knowledge he is studying/upon which he will stay/ at the moment:In one word &#47,保准确;recommend/get and the university degree he will probably receive that are the basis on/ All in all /acquire/center his energy and time on **nior ** school work nowadays /learning to obtain&#47, I think (that) In a word &#47. So I strongly advi**&#47. The reason is that it' at pre**nt /concentrate&#47.注。参考**:/(
)表示可以省略不用呵呵
mikechang77 &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
.你英语水平不错呀No Any grammar mist**es required..
angler1985&
All in all, I think that just is power! Therefore, I strongly recommend that Dennis now should be energy and time on the ** school on, he should now learn and she will probably only get a university degree is he in this cutthroat society stand unbeaten fundamental.
All in all, I think that just is power! Therefore, I strongly recommend that Dennis now should be energy and time on the ** school on, he should now learn and she will probably only get a university degree is he in this cutthroat society stand unbeaten fundamental.THANK YOU very much
In a word,i think that the knowledge is the power!so i do advi** Dennis to put all his effort and time to the study of the ** school.
楼上翻译的比我好
zong er yan zhi,wo ren wei zhi shi jiu shi li liang!suo yi wo ** lie **n yi Dennis ying gai ba jing li he shi **n dou fang zai gao zhong xue ye shang mu qian , yin wei ta xian zai suo xue de zhi shi he ta **ng lai ke neng na dao de da xue DEGREE dou shi ta zai zhe ge jing zheng can ku de she hui shang li yu bu bai de gen ben.
杰尼·邦妮&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by请解析英语单句改错(已有答案)为什么这样改?及有关语法句法,1,Like most people ,I was brought up to 【look upon (A)】life as a process of getting .It was 【not until(B)】 in my late thirties 【did I make】 (C)this important discovery:giving away ma_百度作业帮
请解析英语单句改错(已有答案)为什么这样改?及有关语法句法,1,Like most people ,I was brought up to 【look upon (A)】life as a process of getting .It was 【not until(B)】 in my late thirties 【did I make】 (C)this important discovery:giving away ma
1,Like most people ,I was brought up to 【look upon (A)】life as a process of getting .It was 【not until(B)】 in my late thirties 【did I make】 (C)this important discovery:giving away makes life so 【much more(D)】 exciting.C 改为 that I make2.Planes are 【the fastest (A)】 way 【to transport (B) 】food.They are especially useful carrying food to people and animals 【that can not(C)】 【be reached (D)】otherwiseC 改为 that could not3.He got up,walked across the room,【and with (A)】【a(B)】sharp quick movement 【flung (C)】the door【widely (D)】open D 改为 wide open4.【At (A)】 a mini mum,the negotiators are 【hoping to achieve (B)】 an agreement an agreement 【in principle (C)】,【with details worked out (D)】laterD 改为 with details to be worked out5.【In note-taking (A)】,a strict discipline has 【to be kept (B)】and all inessential details 【ignored (C)】 and unnecessary words 【eliminated (D)】B 改为 to be kept to
1.强调句 It is ...that ...2.otherwise在这里表示一种与事实不符的假设,即“没有飞机”,动词用虚拟语气3,wide 可以作副词,译为“宽敞地”,修饰具体看得见的事物widely是“广泛地”,用来修饰抽象的动作,类似的还有high&highly4.最后一词later 暗示details 还没有被worked out,而是将要被worked out,to be done 作后置定语表示将要被做5.keep A to B把A限制在B里 原句是被动,to不能忘了

我要回帖

更多关于 英语语法改错 的文章

随机推荐