露西出生年份大写规则(四位) 露西名字的由来单词(首字母大写)

2013年七年级英语上册Module1&My&classmates检测题(含答案)
位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
(编辑:佚名 日期:)
英语外研七年级上Module 1 My classmates综合测评(分数:100分 时间:60分钟)部分(20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择与之相匹配的图片。(句子读一遍)(5分)1.Nice to meet you,Ms Zhang.2.I am your new teacher and you are my students.3.He is a Chinese boy.4.Please look at the blackboard.5.She is a girl and she is twelve years old.& Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。(对话读两遍)(5分)M:Hello,I'm Jim.W:Hi,Jim.I'm Mary. 6.The girl's name is ______.A.Jim     &B.Mary    &&C.HelenM:What's your last name,Jenny?W:My last name is Green.7.Her last name is ______.A.Jenny& &&&B.Green& &&&C.Kate
M:Nice to meet you,Sally.W:Oh,sorry.My name is Amy.8.Is the girl's name Sally?A.No,it isn't.& &&B.Yes,it is.& &&C.No,it is.
M:What's your first name,Mrs White?W:My first name is Alice.9.What's Mrs White's first name?A.White.& &&&B.Mrs Alice.& &&C.Alice.
M:Is your phone number&& 6683619?W:Oh,no.It's 6638619.10.Her phone number is ______.& A.6678619& &&B.6683619& &&C.6638619
Ⅲ.听短文,将下列表格补充完整。(短文读两遍)(10分)Hello!I'm Jim Green.This is my ID card.My first name is Jim.My last name is Green.And my telephone number is 2356539.Hi!My name's Li Ming.This is my ID& card.My first name is Ming.My last name is Li.And my telephone number is 2598762.&First name&Last name&Telephone number Jim Green&11.______&12.______&13.______Li Ming&14.______&15.______&2598762
笔试部分(80分)Ⅳ.单项选择。(10分)16.―______?―I'm 12 years old.A.How are you&B.How old are you&C.What's your name&D.Where are you from17.Everyone ______ in the class.A.is      B.am&&&&C.are& &&&&D.do18.He is ______Class 3,Grade 1.A.at& &&&B.in&&&&C.on& &&&D.to 19.―______is Tom's friend from?―He's from Beijing.A.What& && B.When&&&C.Where& &&D.How20.William Shakespeare(威廉•莎士比亚)is ______ and he is from ______.A.English;England&&&&&B.English;EnglishC.England;England&&&&&D.England;English21.Mr Brown with his children ______ in China now.A.are& &&&B.is&&&&C.be& &&&&D.am22.―What is your ______ name?―Brown.You can call me Miss Brown.A.middle& &&B.family&&&C./& &&&D.first23.―Are these your brothers?―Yes,______.A.those are& &B.they are&&&C.he is& &&D.these are24.Mum,______ is Yang Lan,a famous TV host(主持人).A.these& &&B.this&&&&C.she& &&D.it 25.Jack is ______.A.come from England&&B.from English&&C.a English boy&&D.EnglishⅤ.完形。(10分)Wang Hui and Daming are __26__.Daming is __27__ Beijing& and Wang Hui __28__from Shanghai.__29__ are twelve years old.Daming is __30__ Class Two.Wan g Hui is in __31__,too.Their English teacher is Miss Li.__32__ is a good teacher.Daming __33__ football and Wang Hui likes basketball.Wang Hui can swim,but Daming __34__.Look!Daming is __35__ football.Wang Hui is playing basketball.26.A.teachers   &B.twins   &&C.classmates 27.A.from& &&&B.in& &&&&C.to28.A.come& &&B.comes& &&&C.is come29.A.they& &&&B.They& &&&C.He& 30.A.in& &&&B.on& &&&&C.at31.A.Class Two&&B.Class One&&&C.class one32.A.She& &&&B.Her& &&&C.It3 3.A.like& &&&B.likes& &&&C.liking34.A.can& &&&B.don't& &&&C.can't35.A.plays& &&B.playing& &&&C.playⅥ.理解。(30分)A&Tom is from America.He is in Class Ten,Grade One.He is 13 years old.His maths teacher is Miss Chen.&Lucy is from England.She is 13 years old,too.She likes reading books.She is in Class Three,Grade One.&Betty is a girl.She is English.She likes dogs.She is 12 years old.She is in Class Ten,Grade One,too.&Mark is a boy.He is 14 years old.He is in Class Three,Grad e One.His English teacher is Mrs Black.36.Who is the oldest(最大的)?A.Tom.      &B.Lucy.&&&&C.Betty.& &&&D.37.______ likes reading and ______ likes dogs.A.Tom;Lucy& &&B.Betty;Mark&&C.Tom;Betty& &&D.Lucy;Betty38.Lucy and Betty are ______.A.12 years old& &&B.13 years old&&C.English& &&&D.in Class Ten39.Miss Chen is ______.A.Tom's maths teacher&&&&&&B.Betty's maths teacherC.Mark's maths teacher&&&&&D.A and B40.Which of the following is RIGHT?A.Betty is 13 years old.&&&&&B.Mark is from England.C.Lucy is from America.&&&&&D.Tom and Betty are in the same class.BI am Li Qin.This is Mr Smith.He is an Englishman.He isn't an English teacher.But Mrs Smith is an English teacher.Mrs Smith and I are both English teachers.We are good friends.We work in No.2 Middle School.It's a nice school.41.My name is ______.A.Mr Smith& &&B.Li Qin&&&C.Mrs Smith& &&D.You don't know.42.______isn't an English teacher.A.Li Qin& &&&B.Mrs Smith&&&C.Mr Smith& &&D.B and C43.Li Qin is ______.A.Mr Smith's teacher&&&&&&B.Mrs Smith's teacher& C.English&&&&&&&&D.a teacher of English44.Mr Smith is ______.A.an Englishman& &B.a Englishman&&C.Li Qin's teacher& &D.Chinese45.______are good friends.A.Mr Smith and Mrs Smith&&&&&B.Mr Smith and Li QinC.Mrs Smith and Li Qin&&&&&D.The SmithsCHello,I'm Selina.Nice to meet you here.In SHE,I represent(代表)gentleness(温柔).I like rabbits.And you?Hi,I'm Hebe.In SHE,I represent self&confidence(自信).I like dogs and elephants.Hello,I'm Ella.How are you?In SHE,I represent courage(勇气).Do you like me?I like cats and dogs.46.SHE are______.A.Selina,Hebe and Eric&&&&&B.Selina and EllaC.Selina,Hebe and Ella&&&&&D.Selina,Helen and Ella47.______ represents gentleness.A.Selina& &&&B.Hebe &&&C.Ella&& &&&D.The rabbit48.______ represents self&confidence. &A.Selina&&&B.Hebe&&&&C.Ella&&&&D.The elephant49.Ella represents ______.A.courage& &&&B.gentleness&&&C.cat& &&&&D.self&confidence50.______like dogs.A.Selina& &&&B.Hebe and& Ella&&C.Ella and Selina& &D.HebeⅦ.情景交际。(每空词数不限)(10分)A:Excuse me.__51__,please?B:My name is Ren Lijuan.And what's your name?A:Lei Hao.Nice to meet you,Ren Lijuan. B:__52__,too.A:Are you in Class One,Grade Seven?B:__53__.And you?A:__54__ Class One,Grade Seven,too. B:Great.We are in the same class.A:What's your telephone number?B:__55__ 8583567.A:And my telephone number is 8657565.Let's help each other in the future.Well,it's time for class.B:Oh.Let's go to the classroom now.
Ⅷ.根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。(5分)56.Daming is writing on the b______.
57.M______ Zhao is our maths teacher.She is 26.
58.It's dark now.Let's c______ the door.
59.This is Mr Li.We are his s______.
60.They will visit(参观)some c______ in America.
Ⅸ.根据句意写出适当的单词(5分)61.His ______(第一)English teacher is Mike.
62.Tom is ______(15)years old.
63.I am ______(11) years old.
64.Yang Liwei is from China.He is ______(China).
65.London and Cambridge are in ______(English).
Ⅹ.书面表达。(10分)根据表格内容介绍一下西单女孩任月丽。&中文名&任月丽 &别名&西单女孩&年龄&23岁&出生地&中国河北&爱好&唱歌要求:1.不少于25词。&  2.要用上以下提示词:Xidan girl,family name,given name等。&  3.参考词汇:唱歌 sing& ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________&参考答案Ⅰ. 1.D 2.A 3.C 4.E 5.B Ⅱ. 6-10 BBACC&& Ⅲ. 11.Jim 12.Green 13..Ming 15.Li Ⅳ. 16. 解析:由答语可知此处是提问年龄。答案:B& 17. 解析:everyone作主语时,后面的谓语动词用第三人称单数。答案:A&18. 解析:在某个班用介词in。答案:B&19. 解析:问来自哪儿,用疑问词where。 答案:C&20. 解析:English意为“英国的”,也有“英国人”的意思,表示英国人时其前不加an,England是“英格兰”,是名词。& 答案:A21. 解析:with连接的并列成分作主语时,谓语动词要与其前面的主语保持一致。答案:B&22. 解析:由答语Brown,可知询问姓氏,family name 意为“姓氏”。答案:B& 23. 解析:上文中的brothers需用代词they指代,因此肯定答语用“Yes,they are”。答案: B& 24. 解析:向别人介绍某人时,用“This is...”句型。答案:B&25. 解析:be from=come from,故A项不对;English“英国人,英语”,没有“英国”的意思,故B项不对;English是元音音素开头的,前面用an,故C项不对。答 案:DⅤ.& 26. 解析:由短文可知王辉和大明都在二班,所以他们应该是同学关系。答案:C& &27. 解析:be from意为“来自”。答案:A&28. 解析:主语为王辉是单数,其后的come要用第三人称单数形式。答案: B& 29. 解析:此处用they代指大明和王辉,而作主语位于句首时首字母需要大写。答案:B& 30. 解析:“在几班”要用介词“in”。答案:A
31. 解析:由句尾的too可知王辉也在二班。答案:A&32. 解析:由上文提及的Miss Li可知此处要用she代替。答案:A& 33. 解析:由于主语大明是单数,like要用第三人称单数形式likes。答案:B&34. 解析:由句首的but,可知此处表达转折语气,可推知大明不会游泳。答案:C&35. 解析:is playing是be动词(am,is,are)加动词的现在分词,构成现在进行时。答案:BⅥ. 36. 解析:由表格中关于马克的信息可知他14岁了,是年龄最大的。答案:D&37. 解析:表格可知露西喜欢阅读,贝蒂喜欢小狗。&答案:D&38. 解析:露西和贝蒂都是英国人。答案:C&39. 解析:阅读表格可知Tom和Betty都在一年级十班,所以他们的数学老师都是陈老师。答案:D&40. 解析:由汤姆和贝蒂的信息可知他们在同一个班级。 答案:D41.& 解析:由第一句“I'm Li Qin.”可知她的名字叫李琴。答案:B42.& 解析 :由第一段“He isn't an English teacher.”可知史密斯先生不是英语老师 。答案:C43.& 解析:由“Mrs Smith and I are both English teachers.”可知她是英语老师。答案:D44.& 解析:由第一段中“He is an Englishman.”可知,史密斯先生是一个英国人。答案:A45.& 解析:阅读第二段可知史密斯太太与李琴是好朋友。答案:C46. 解析:根据这三个歌手的自我介绍可知,S.H.E 分别是Selina,Hebe 和Ella三个英文名字的第一个字母。答案:C&47.& 解析:根据第一段可知,Selina(任家萱)代表温柔。答案:A48. 解析:根据第二段可知,Hebe(田馥甄)代表自信。答案:B&49. 解析:根据第三段可知,Ella(陈嘉桦)代表勇气。答案:A&50. 解析:Hebe(田馥甄)喜欢的动物是狗和大象;Ella(陈嘉桦)喜欢的动物是猫和狗。故答案为B项。答案:BⅦ. 51.What's your name 52.Nice to meet you 53.Yes,I am 54.I'm in 55.My telephone number is(It's)Ⅷ. 56 blackboard&& 57 Miss&&& 58& close&& 59students&&&& 60 citiesⅨ. 61. first& 62. fifteen&& 63. eleven& 64. Chinese& 65. EnglandⅩ. 参考范文:Her name is Ren Yueli.Ren is her family name.Yueli is her given name.People call her Xidan Girl.She is 23 years old.She is from Hebei,China.She likes singing.
上一个试题: 下一个试题:bilibili60分问题答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
bilibili60分问题答案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢用户名:密码:
统一服务热线:400-606-799777
>>>学年英语七年级上册 Unit 1《My name’s Gina Section B》例题与讲解 (新版)人教新目标版
该文档不支持在线预览
资料类别:&&/
所属版本:&&新人教
所属地区:&&全国
上传时间:&&
下载次数:&&37 次
资料类型:&&教学论文
上传人:&&TgNW****@
文档大小:10.66M &&&& 所需点数:2点下载此资源需要登录并付出&2&点,
资料概述与简介
其他相关资源
网校通请直接输入用户名密码登录。
个人用户请用邮箱登录。
*邮箱地址:
将做为“个人用户”登录本网站时的“用户名”
<font color="#~16个字符,包括字母、数字、特殊符号,区分大小写
*确认密码:
电话号码:2013年七年级英语上册Module1 My classmates检测题(含答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 英语外研七年级上Module 1 My classmates综合测评(分数:100分 时间:60分钟)听力部分(20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择与之相匹配的图片。(句子读一遍)(5分)1.Nice to meet you,Ms Zhang.2.I am your new teacher and you are my students.3.He is a Chinese boy.4.Please look at the blackboard.5.She is a girl and she is twelve years old.& Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。(对话读两遍)(5分)M:Hello,I'm Jim.W:Hi,Jim.I'm Mary. 6.The girl's name is ______.A.Jim     &B.Mary    &&C.HelenM:What's your last name,Jenny?W:My last name is Green.7.Her last name is ______.A.Jenny& &&&B.Green& &&&C.Kate
M:Nice to meet you,Sally.W:Oh,sorry.My name is Amy.8.Is the girl's name Sally?A.No,it isn't.& &&B.Yes,it is.& &&C.No,it is.
M:What's your first name,Mrs White?W:My first name is Alice.9.What's Mrs White's first name?A.White.& &&&B.Mrs Alice.& &&C.Alice.
M:Is your phone number&& 6683619?W:Oh,no.It's 6638619.10.Her phone number is ______.& A.6678619& &&B.6683619& &&C.6638619
Ⅲ.听短文,将下列表格补充完整。(短文读两遍)(10分)Hello!I'm Jim Green.This is my ID card.My first name is Jim.My last name is Green.And my telephone number is 2356539.Hi!My name's Li Ming.This is my ID& card.My first name is Ming.My last name is Li.And my telephone number is 2598762.&First name&Last name&Telephone number Jim Green&11.______&12.______&13.______Li Ming&14.______&15.______&2598762
笔试部分(80分)Ⅳ.单项选择。(10分)16.―______?―I'm 12 years old.A.How are you&B.How old are you&C.What's your name&D.Where are you from17.Everyone ______ in the class.A.is      B.am&&&&C.are& &&&&D.do18.He is ______Class 3,Grade 1.A.at& &&&B.in&&&&C.on& &&&D.to 19.―______is Tom's friend from?―He's from Beijing.A.What& && B.When&&&C.Where& &&D.How20.William Shakespeare(威廉&#8226;莎士比亚)is ______ and he is from ______.A.English;England&&&&&B.English;EnglishC.England;England&&&&&D.England;English21.Mr Brown with his children ______ in China now.A.are& &&&B.is&&&&C.be& &&&&D.am22.―What is your ______ name?―Brown.You can call me Miss Brown.A.middle& &&B.family&&&C./& &&&D.first23.―Are these your brothers?―Yes,______.A.those are& &B.they are&&&C.he is& &&D.these are24.Mum,______ is Yang Lan,a famous TV host(主持人).A.these& &&B.this&&&&C.she& &&D.it 25.Jack is ______.A.come from England&&B.from English&&C.a English boy&&D.EnglishⅤ.完形填空。(10分)Wang Hui and Daming are __26__.Daming is __27__ Beijing& and Wang Hui __28__from Shanghai.__29__ are twelve years old.Daming is __30__ Class Two.Wan g Hui is in __31__,too.Their English teacher is Miss Li.__32__ is a good teacher.Daming __33__ football and Wang Hui likes basketball.Wang Hui can swim,but Daming __34__.Look!Daming is __35__ football.Wang Hui is playing basketball.26.A.teachers   &B.twins   &&C.classmates 27.A.from& &&&B.in& &&&&C.to28.A.come& &&B.comes& &&&C.is come29.A.they& &&&B.They& &&&C.He& 30.A.in& &&&B.on& &&&&C.at31.A.Class Two&&B.Class One&&&C.class one32.A.She& &&&B.Her& &&&C.It3 3.A.like& &&&B.likes& &&&C.liking34.A.can& &&&B.don't& &&&C.can't35.A.plays& &&B.playing& &&&C.playⅥ.阅读理解。(30分)A&Tom is from America.He is in Class Ten,Grade One.He is 13 years old.His maths teacher is Miss Chen.&Lucy is from England.She is 13 years old,too.She likes reading books.She is in Class Three,Grade One.&Betty is a girl.She is English.She likes dogs.She is 12 years old.She is in Class Ten,Grade One,too.&Mark is a boy.He is 14 years old.He is in Class Three,Grad e One.His English teacher is Mrs Black.36.Who is the oldest(最大的)?A.Tom.      &B.Lucy.&&&&C.Betty.& &&&D.37.______ likes reading and ______ likes dogs.A.Tom;Lucy& &&B.Betty;Mark&&C.Tom;Betty& &&D.Lucy;Betty38.Lucy and Betty are ______.A.12 years old& &&B.13 years old&&C.English& &&&D.in Class Ten39.Miss Chen is ______.A.Tom's maths teacher&&&&&&B.Betty's maths teacherC.Mark's maths teacher&&&&&D.A and B40.Which of the following is RIGHT?A.Betty is 13 years old.&&&&&B.Mark is from England.C.Lucy is from America.&&&&&D.Tom and Betty are in the same class.BI am Li Qin.This is Mr Smith.He is an Englishman.He isn't an English teacher.But Mrs Smith is an English teacher.Mrs Smith and I are both English teachers.We are good friends.We work in No.2 Middle School.It's a nice school.41.My name is ______.A.Mr Smith& &&B.Li Qin&&&C.Mrs Smith& &&D.You don't know.42.______isn't an English teacher.A.Li Qin& &&&B.Mrs Smith&&&C.Mr Smith& &&D.B and C43.Li Qin is ______.A.Mr Smith's teacher&&&&&&B.Mrs Smith's teacher& C.English&&&&&&&&D.a teacher of English44.Mr Smith is ______.A.an Englishman& &B.a Englishman&&C.Li Qin's teacher& &D.Chinese45.______are good friends.A.Mr Smith and Mrs Smith&&&&&B.Mr Smith and Li QinC.Mrs Smith and Li Qin&&&&&D.The SmithsCHello,I'm Selina.Nice to meet you here.In SHE,I represent(代表)gentleness(温柔).I like rabbits.And you?Hi,I'm Hebe.In SHE,I represent self&confidence(自信).I like dogs and elephants.Hello,I'm Ella.How are you?In SHE,I represent courage(勇气).Do you like me?I like cats and dogs.46.SHE are______.A.Selina,Hebe and Eric&&&&&B.Selina and EllaC.Selina,Hebe and Ella&&&&&D.Selina,Helen and Ella47.______ represents gentleness.A.Selina& &&&B.Hebe &&&C.Ella&& &&&D.The rabbit48.______ represents self&confidence. &A.Selina&&&B.Hebe&&&&C.Ella&&&&D.The elephant49.Ella represents ______.A.courage& &&&B.gentleness&&&C.cat& &&&&D.self&confidence50.______like dogs.A.Selina& &&&B.Hebe and& Ella&&C.Ella and Selina& &D.HebeⅦ.情景交际。(每空词数不限)(10分)A:Excuse me.__51__,please?B:My name is Ren Lijuan.And what's your name?A:Lei Hao.Nice to meet you,Ren Lijuan. B:__52__,too.A:Are you in Class One,Grade Seven?B:__53__.And you?A:__54__ Class One,Grade Seven,too. B:Great.We are in the same class.A:What's your telephone number?B:__55__ 8583567.A:And my telephone number is 8657565.Let's help each other in the future.Well,it's time for class.B:Oh.Let's go to the classroom now.
Ⅷ.根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。(5分)56.Daming is writing on the b______.
57.M______ Zhao is our maths teacher.She is 26.
58.It's dark now.Let's c______ the door.
59.This is Mr Li.We are his s______.
60.They will visit(参观)some c______ in America.
Ⅸ.根据句意写出适当的单词(5分)61.His ______(第一)English teacher is Mike.
62.Tom is ______(15)years old.
63.I am ______(11) years old.
64.Yang Liwei is from China.He is ______(China).
65.London and Cambridge are in ______(English).
Ⅹ.书面表达。(10分)根据表格内容介绍一下西单女孩任月丽。&中文名&任月丽 &别名&西单女孩&年龄&23岁&出生地&中国河北&爱好&唱歌要求:1.不少于25词。&  2.要用上以下提示词:Xidan girl,family name,given name等。&  3.参考词汇:唱歌 sing& ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________&参考答案Ⅰ. 1.D 2.A 3.C 4.E 5.B Ⅱ. 6-10 BBACC&& Ⅲ. 11.Jim 12.Green 13..Ming 15.Li Ⅳ. 16. 解析:由答语可知此处是提问年龄。答案:B& 17. 解析:everyone作主语时,后面的谓语动词用第三人称单数。答案:A&18. 解析:在某个班用介词in。答案:B&19. 解析:问来自哪儿,用疑问词where。 答案:C&20. 解析:English意为“英国的”,也有“英国人”的意思,表示英国人时其前不加an,England是“英格兰”,是名词。& 答案:A21. 解析:with连接的并列成分作主语时,谓语动词要与其前面的主语保持一致。答案:B&22. 解析:由答语Brown,可知询问姓氏,family name 意为“姓氏”。答案:B& 23. 解析:上文中的brothers需用代词they指代,因此肯定答语用“Yes,they are”。答案: B& 24. 解析:向别人介绍某人时,用“This is...”句型。答案:B&25. 解析:be from=come from,故A项不对;English“英国人,英语”,没有“英国”的意思,故B项不对;English是元音音素开头的,前面用an,故C项不对。答 案:DⅤ.& 26. 解析:由短文可知王辉和大明都在二班,所以他们应该是同学关系。答案:C& &27. 解析:be from意为“来自”。答案:A&28. 解析:主语为王辉是单数,其后的come要用第三人称单数形式。答案: B& 29. 解析:此处用they代指大明和王辉,而作主语位于句首时首字母需要大写。答案:B& 30. 解析:“在几班”要用介词“in”。答案:A
31. 解析:由句尾的too可知王辉也在二班。答案:A&32. 解析:由上文提及的Miss Li可知此处要用she代替。答案:A& 33. 解析:由于主语大明是单数,like要用第三人称单数形式likes。答案:B&34. 解析:由句首的but,可知此处表达转折语气,可推知大明不会游泳。答案:C&35. 解析:is playing是be动词(am,is,are)加动词的现在分词,构成现在进行时。答案:BⅥ. 36. 解析:由表格中关于马克的信息可知他14岁了,是年龄最大的。答案:D&37. 解析:阅读表格可知露西喜欢阅读,贝蒂喜欢小狗。&答案:D&38. 解析:露西和贝蒂都是英国人。答案:C&39. 解析:阅读表格可知Tom和Betty都在一年级十班,所以他们的数学老师都是陈老师。答案:D&40. 解析:由汤姆和贝蒂的信息可知他们在同一个班级。 答案:D41.& 解析:由第一句“I'm Li Qin.”可知她的名字叫李琴。答案:B42.& 解析 :由第一段“He isn't an English teacher.”可知史密斯先生不是英语老师 。答案:C43.& 解析:由“Mrs Smith and I are both English teachers.”可知她是英语老师。答案:D44.& 解析:由第一段中“He is an Englishman.”可知,史密斯先生是一个英国人。答案:A45.& 解析:阅读第二段可知史密斯太太与李琴是好朋友。答案:C46. 解析:根据这三个歌手的自我介绍可知,S.H.E 分别是Selina,Hebe 和Ella三个英文名字的第一个字母。答案:C&47.& 解析:根据第一段可知,Selina(任家萱)代表温柔。答案:A48. 解析:根据第二段可知,Hebe(田馥甄)代表自信。答案:B&49. 解析:根据第三段可知,Ella(陈嘉桦)代表勇气。答案:A&50. 解析:Hebe(田馥甄)喜欢的动物是狗和大象;Ella(陈嘉桦)喜欢的动物是猫和狗。故答案为B项。答案:BⅦ. 51.What's your name 52.Nice to meet you 53.Yes,I am 54.I'm in 55.My telephone number is(It's)Ⅷ. 56 blackboard&& 57 Miss&&& 58& close&& 59students&&&& 60 citiesⅨ. 61. first& 62. fifteen&& 63. eleven& 64. Chinese& 65. EnglandⅩ. 参考范文:Her name is Ren Yueli.Ren is her family name.Yueli is her given name.People call her Xidan Girl.She is 23 years old.She is from Hebei,China.She likes singing. 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 word单词首字母大写 的文章

随机推荐