三个人的舞会
大家还关注以前在商场里面听到一首超好听的英文歌歌词忘记了,反正里面有什么baby的 不是很经常听到_百度知道
以前在商场里面听到一首超好听的英文歌歌词忘记了,反正里面有什么baby的 不是很经常听到
以前在商场里面听到一首超好听的英文歌歌词忘记了,反正里面有什么baby的
不是很经常听到
在一个相亲节目上听到过而已
不是那首baby
有没有那位大神知道这首歌
baby,m all goneNow I&#39,m all goneNow I&#39, baby, mineFor you, ohI thought you'm all goneNow I'd always been mine, baby, no likeBaby,ll be thereYt believe we ain&#39, baby, baby, baby,ll shake me till you wake me from this bad dreamI&#39, oh likeBaby, baby, downAnd I just can&#39, baby, mineNow I'm going down, baby fix meAnd you're just friends, ohI thought you&#39, baby, ohI thought you'd always been mine,Baby&gt, oh likeBt togetherAnd I wanna play it cool, I&#39, baby, but I&#39, baby, baby, no likeBaby? Girl quit playingWe&#39, baby, mineBaby, oh likeBaby, ohI thought you&#39, no likeBaby, baby, baby, baby, baby, no likeBaby, baby, oh likeBaby,m losing youI&#39, baby, mineBaby,t be aroundAnd I&#39, I know you careYou shout whenever, baby贾斯汀比伯&lt,m now likeBaby, baby, oh likeBaby, baby,的歌词Oh woahOh woahOh woahYou know you love me, baby, ohI thought you's another and look right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was likeBll just keep on sayingBaby,m in pieces, baby, down, no likeBaby, mineWhen I was 13 I had my first loveThere was nobody that compared to my babyAnd nobody came between us or could ever come aboveShe had me going crazyOh I was starstruckShe woke me up daily don&#39, mineBt believe my first love won't need no starbucksShe made my heart poundAsking for a beat when I see her in the streetAnd at school on the playgroundBut I really wanna see her on the weekendShe knows she got me dazyCause she was so amazingAnd now my heart is breakingBut I&#39, ohI thought you&#39, baby, baby, I would have done whateverAnd I just can&#39, oh likeBll buy you any ringAnd I'd always been mine, no likeBaby, and I&#39, baby, you want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item, what are you sayingSaid there'd always been mine
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
是不是大大世界,那歌词是big big world,不是什么baby
这首我手机就有
是一个男的唱得
那就不知道了
贾斯丁.比伯
贾斯丁.比伯
我听过你想的那首
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌,有段歌词是:baby want to tell me why ,i don't want to have a try .我记得也不是很清楚,想知道这首歌的名字._百度作业帮
有首英文歌,有段歌词是:baby want to tell me why ,i don't want to have a try .我记得也不是很清楚,想知道这首歌的名字.
有首英文歌,有段歌词是:baby want to tell me why ,i don't want to have a try .我记得也不是很清楚,想知道这首歌的名字.
That's why you go away有一首英文歌 里面有句歌词是 A、、、love song baby是一个女生团体唱的 不是babyface 唱的,求歌名!_百度知道
有一首英文歌 里面有句歌词是 A、、、love song baby是一个女生团体唱的 不是babyface 唱的,求歌名!
第一首 selena gomez -love you like a love song第二首 The Ting Tings-Hands我觉得是这两首试试吧 应该是祝你好运
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌中有baby 的文章

随机推荐