univer中国官网sade什么意思

universally
英[?ju:n?'v?:s?l?]
美[?jun?'v?rs?li]
adv. 普遍地;人人;到处;在所有情况下
This Marxist-Leninist principle of revolution holds good universally, for China and for all other countries.
这个马克思列宁主义的革命原则是普遍地对的,不论在中国在外国,一概都是对的。
He was universally feared because of his many nefarious deeds.
因为他干了许多罪恶的勾当, 所以人人都惧怕他。
His actions madehim universally respected.
他的行为使他到处受尊敬。
"Paper is very inexpensive, universally available, lightweight, and easy to carry," she explains.
“纸很便宜,到处都有,重量轻,携带方便,”她解释说。
The influences of biothythm on human beings universally exist objectively.
生物节律对人体的影响在所有情况下都客观存在。
Nor is acid rain always, and universally, a bad thing.
酸雨也并非在任何情况下都是坏事。
1.everywhere
people universally agree on this
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.Universal bevel
通用斜角规
2.A proctor's assistant at Oxford University or Cambridge University.
牛津大学或剑桥大学里学监的助手。
3.Our university is tied up with an American University.
我们大学和一所美国大学有密切联系。
4.The poet metamorphoses the everyday into the universal.
诗人把日常的事变为普遍性的事。
5.It is difficult to imagine the magnitude of the universe.
宇宙的广大很难想像。
好文推荐:universally是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
"people universally agree on this"
universally的用法和样例:
用作副词 (adv.)
Change as we perceive it differs universally.
我们察觉到的变化普遍地不一样。
Cross dressing is a subject that's been universally misunderstood.
变装这个问题一直普遍地误解。
通用最佳码
universally的海词问答与网友补充:
universally的相关资料:
【近义词】
universally:universally adv. 普遍地,全体地,到处Google提供的广告…
相关词典网站:only univer什么意思?_百度知道
only univer什么意思?
提问者采纳
只有univer
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
univer的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
sade是什么意思
中文翻译南美建筑工程公司萨德沙德亚得里亚电力公司最佳新人佐代佐用
例句与用法1.Sade give me procedamus in pace in nomine christi , amen轰隆隆总是在我心中在天晴之后你将追逐彩虹2.Sade spends his time in the bastille萨德正被关在巴士底。 3.I ' m supposed to be meeting a friend of mine at this bar , marquis de sade我应该在九点和一个朋友在侯爵酒吧会面4.Mate , it ' s me . i ' ve got a question for you . marquis de sade bar , what ' s the address伙计,是我。有个问题。你知道侯爵酒吧在那里吗? 5.For your birthday , the babyface of rap politic with sade avenging eagle crooks rock the " w " and " spiegel " books回想刚认识你那么乖在你眼里充满了精采6.Come away with me blends elements of jazz , soul , country , and folk - pop in a warm , unselfconscious amalgam and erases musical boundaries in the process . one could imagine fans of sade , charlie rich , and nick drake all deriving equal enjoyment from this record诺拉琼丝norah jones远走高飞将爵士灵魂乡村民谣流行元素温暖而自然地调和,融合的过程中浑然天成的消弭了音乐的界限。 7.Its breaking capability is similar to the sade contact structure of toshiba . the application of new cup - type contact structure will effectively improve breaking capability , and reduce the size of interrupter without influencing other properties and improve its performance该触头结构的应用将有效地提高现行产品的开断性能,有利于在不改变产品性能的前提下缩小现有产品的外径尺寸,提高产品性能。 8.Nevertheless , i shrewdly suspect he feels like a dog with a tin can tied to its tail : though he makes a very good show of pretending the tin can isn t there . but i heard that in the village the women call away their children if he is passing , as if he were the marquis de sade in person . he goes on with a certain impudence , but i am afraid the tin can is firmly tied to his tail , and that inwardly he repeats , like don rodrigo in the spanish ballad : ah , now it bites me where i most have sinned可是,我却十分怀疑他自己觉得象个尾巴上缚了个洋锡罐的狗,虽然他装做详锡罐并不在那里的怪自然的样子,但是我听人说,当他经过村里的时候,妇人们都把她们的孩子叫开,好象他是沙德候爵的化身似的,他是一味的鲁莽,但是我恐怕他尾巴上的罐子缚得紧紧以的,并且他内心里象堂罗德里哥似的念着那句西牙短歌: “唉!
相邻词汇热门词汇Universiteit???是什么意思??_百度知道
Universiteit???是什么意思??
???和University 有区别吗??是什么
提问者采纳
荷兰语大学的意思德语是Universit&t法语是université
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
是法语或者德语的大学的意思
是法语或者德语的大学的意思
是德语 大学的意思
欧洲语系通用的“大学”的意思