我认为他不可我能和你一起玩吗教案电脑游戏英语

用英语翻译“非常抱歉星期日不能和你一起去远足,我姐姐出差,哥哥又住了院,照看小弟弟的指责落在我的身上,我答应带他到动物园去,你可以邀请汤姆和你一起去,他会有空的,在此深表歉意
用英语翻译“非常抱歉星期日不能和你一起去远足,我姐姐出差,哥哥又住了院,照看小弟弟的指责落在我的身上,我答应带他到动物园去,你可以邀请汤姆和你一起去,他会有空的,在此深表歉意
不区分大小写匿名
I'm very sorry Sunday can't go with you, my sister on business, hiking and brother in a hospital, looking after the brother's accused fell on me, and I promised to take him to go to the zoo, you can invite Tom to go with you, he will be free, in this apologize
Blame falls on my body, I promised to take him to go to the zoo, you can invite Tom to go with you, he will be free, in this apologize
Empty, in this apologize.
i am afraid that i cannot go camping/hiking with you this sunday because my sister is
on bussiness and my brother is in hospital. so i have to take good care of my younger brother and i promise to take him to the zoo. maybe you can invite tom to go with you. i guess he will be free. sorry again.
朋友,帮你翻译好了,地道准确:
I'm sorry that I cannot go hiking with you&this Sunday. My sister is on a business trip, and&my brother is ill and in hospital. So,&I have to take responsibility to take care of my younger brother. I have promised him to take him to the zoo. I think maybe you can invite Tom to go with you. He will be free. I must apologize again.
sorry can&t go hiking with you on sunday,sister went to business trip, brother is in hospital, I have to look after my younger brother and bring him to the zoo as I promised, ask tom to go with you, he will be free, sorry again
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家我想去电脑房和你一起玩英语怎么写
我想去电脑房和你一起玩英语怎么写
09-05-07 &匿名提问 发布
I want to go to the computer room to play with you
请登录后再发表评论!您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
关于英文版电脑游戏
游戏,特别是规模宏大的,又爱学英语。我发现,玩英文版的游戏特别能提高英语水平(单词和口语),我之前玩星际就学了不少的单词和经典口语,如gateway vulture Goliath hatch It&s a good day today. Your thought betrays you.现在我想玩英文版的游戏,适合学英语的。比如《魔兽》,单词、对话很多,但多数单词不实用,还有些是杜篡的,不适合我四级的英语水平,能把我搞糊涂。《侠盗猎车》的口语是地道的美国现代口语,但对话少了些,也不是最好玩。《罗马全面战》的内容涵盖广,单词实用,但我怕太古语了。《地牢围攻》完美,但是虚拟的世界,涉及魔法名,怪名,地名,装备名,这些很偏的单词占了大多数。
我想请问各位玩家,有没有规模庞大(体现单词涉及范围)剧情多(体现对话数)现代为背景(利于标准口语)的英文游戏。承蒙各位推荐,先谢谢了!
我的要求几乎太完美了,我只希望各位只要推荐些能沾上边的(毕竟一个人玩的游戏太少了)游戏名(最好捎带点特色介绍)游戏我再试试。
《侠盗猎车手:圣地安列斯》口语是地道的美国现代口语,对话超多(玩任务),还可以学学骂人,哈哈
比上一代有很大进步:可以游泳(5555太好了).乱飞车,还增加了武器,地图扩大10倍以上,没车到哪里都不可能....
反正就是超棒,不过哦,你要是为了学还是不要玩...CJ太会骂人了..呵呵
还有就是合金装备:潜龙谍影,对话中可以很好的学习英语!!!
游戏中还有很多搞笑因素,玩起来一点也不乏味,画面超好,也很简单,随便找个人都能过关(要难也很难)!!强烈推荐!!!!!!!
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 我想和你一起生活 的文章

随机推荐