senseofdirectionsense是什么意思思?

2014九年级英语上册Unit 3测试题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014九年级英语上册Unit&3测试题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014九年级英语上册Unit&3测试题(附答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
一、听力理解(略)二、单项选择& 从每小题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。(每小题1分, 共15分)&&& (& ) 31.There is&&&&&&& underground parking lot over there.A. an&&&& B. a&&&&&&&&&& C. /&&&&&&& D. the(& ) 32. -Excuse me . Could you please tell me the way to the&&&& ? I want to wash my hands .-Sure. Go through and then turn left.& A. restroom&& B. museum&&& C. bookstore&&& D. undergrou nd (& ) 33.You can go&&&&&&&& the park, and turn right into Zhongshan Road.&&&&& A. pass& B. past& C. passed&& D. to pass (& ) 34.I promise the new ride will be&&&&&&& .&&&&& A. excited& B. excite&& C. exciting&& D. excites (& ) 35. He passed&&&&&&& without noticing me .&&&& A. on&&& B. through& C. by& D. away (& ) 36. Do you know where I can buy&&&&&&&& ?&&&&& A. any medicine&& B. any medicines& C. some medicines& D .some& medicine& (& ) 37.The grapes are&&&&&&&& cheap and good .&&&&& A. either& B. all&& C. neither& D. both (& ) 38. I decided to buy this coat, because it’s&&&&&&&& . It’s only 30 yuan. &&&&& A. inexpensive&& B. crowded&& C. expensive& D. convenient(& ) 39. It’s&&&&&&& to ask her age when you meet a lady for the first time.&&&&& A. polite& B. impolite&& C. convenient&&& D. excellent (& ) 40. He has a great sense of&&&&&&& ,and he never loses his way when he goes out. A. feeling&&& B. information&& C.& direction&&& D. advice (& ) 41.Do you know&&&&&&& I saw yesterday ? It was my favorite star, Jackie.A. whom&&& B. when&& C. where&&&& D. how (& ) 42. It might seem more difficult to speak&&&&&&&& than&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&& A. direct&& B.& polite& C. directly&& D. slow&&&& (& ) 43. I’m looking forward to&&&&&&& the famous star. &&&&&& A. meet&&& B. meetin g&& C.& met&&&&& D. to meet (& ) 44. -Could you please tell me&&&&&&& the scarf ? -She bought it online, I guess.&&&&& A. if Alice liked&&&&&&& B. when Alice bought& &&&&& C. where Alice bought&& D. how much did Alice pay for& (& ) 45.&&&&&&& do you know the way to the restrooms are ?&&&&&& A. I’m sorry.&& B. By the way,&& C. Can I help you ?& D. Excuse me.三、完形填空 阅读下面短文,从各题所给的选项中选出最佳答案。(每小题1分,共10分)&& The expression “Excuse me ”is&&&& 46&&&& used in the Unite States than in China. && 47&&& American says “Excuse me”when he wants&& 48&&&& in front of someone ,to leave a party or a dinner when he finds himself late&&&& 49&& an& appointment.&“Thank you”means that you appreciate(感谢)&&&&& 50&&&&& someone has done for you . An American says “Thank you”all day long.& For example ,he&&&& 51&&&&& the sales woman after she served him. He will say“Thank you”to the cashier(收银员)when he&&&&& 52&&&&& his food. He will say“Thank you” to a student if he has just answered& the question. At&&&& 53&&&&& ,the husband will thanks his wife if she brings him a cup of tea. On the other hand , the wife thanks her husband for helping her&&&& 54&&& her housework . So the American people’s idea of&&& 55&&&& polite is quite different from& ours.&四、阅读理解(一)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的选项中选出最佳答案。(每小题2分共30分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&& “How are you ?” is a nice question . It’s a friendly way that people in the united States greet each other, but “How are you ? ” is also very unusual question. It’s a question that often doesn’t have an answer. The person who asks “How are you ? ”hopes to hear the answer “Fine”, even if the person’s friend isn’t fine. The reason is that “ How are you ? ” isn’t really a question and “Fine” isn’t really an answer. They are simply other ways of saying “Hello” or “Hi”.&&&& Sometimes ,people also don’t say exactly what they mean. For example , when someone asks “Do you agree ?”,the other person might be thinking, “No, I disagree . I think you are wrong.” But it isn’t very polite to disagree so strongly, so the other person might say “I ‘m not so sure.” It’s a nicer way to say that you don’t agree with someone.&&&& People also don’t say exactly what they are thinking when they finish talking with other people. For example, many talks over the phone finish when one person says “ I have to go now.” Often, the person who wants to hang up& gives an excuse : “Someone’s at the door.” “ Something is burning on the stove.” The excuse might be real, or it might not. Perhaps the person who ants to hang up simply doesn’t want to talk any more, but it isn’t polite to say that .The excuse is more polite , and it doesn’t hurt the other person.&&&& Whether they are greeting each other, talking about an idea, or finishing a talk ,people often don’t say exactly what they are thinking. It’s an important way that people try to be nice each other, and it’s part of the game of language.& &(& ) 56. When a person in the United states asks “How are you ?”, he or she wants to hear “&&&&& ”.&&&&&&&& A. How are you ?& B. Hello&&& C. I don’t& know& D. Fine & (& ) 57. When a person wants to disagree& with someone, it is polite to say “&&&&&& ”.&&&&&&&& A. You’re wrong . I disagree .& B. I’m not so sure .&&&& C. I’m sure I disagree .&&&&&& D. No, I disagree &B& Some people have a very poor sense of direction . Unluckily, I am one of them. I have visited a place many times but I may still get lost there the next time.& When I was a little, I never dared ask strangers the way. And so I used to walk round in circles and hope that by chance I was going to.& Now I am no longer too shy to ask people for directions, but I often receive helpless or even wrong information. So I try to avoid giving people wrong directions. If anyone ever asks me the somewhere ,I always say, “Sorry, I am a stranger here.”& Once on my way to work I was stopped by a man. He asked me if I could tell hi m the way to the Friendship Building. I gave him my usual reply. But just as I walked on only a few steps, I realized that he had asked the way to my office building. However, I had no time to turn back and look for him. I was rushing to meet with someone at my office and I didn’t want to keep him waiting.& When I just got to my office, the secretary showed the man who had asked me for directions. I imagine how embarrassed I was and how surprised he was when we saw each other at the first sight.&& (& ) 61. The writer always refuses to give people directions because&&&&&&& .&&&&&& A. she’s a stranger to the city . B. she doesn’t know the people .C. she has no time to help others.& D. she’s afraid of giving wrong direction.(& ) 62. A man stooped the writer on the way to&&&&&&&& .&&&&& A. sell her something.&&&&& B. ask for the time .&C. make friends with her .& D. ask for the direction.(& ) 63. The Friendship Building is the place where the writer&&&&&&& . &&&&&&& A. lives&&& B. studies&& C. works&& D. teaches (& ) 64. The word “ embarrassed” in the last paragraph means “&&&&&& ”.A. 尴尬&& B. 困惑& C. 激动& D. 拮据(& ) 65. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage ?&&&&&& A. The writer is too shy to give others direction.B. The writer has a very poor sense of direction.C. The writer never got lost when she was young.D. The man was quite nervous when he saw the writer& C & When you want to go shopping, you should decide first how much money you can spend on new clothes you really need .Then look for those clothes on sale . There are labels (标签) inside all new clothes . The labels tell you how to take care of your clothes. A label for a shirt may tell you to wash it in warm water . A sweater label may tell you to wash it in cold water. The label on a coat may say “ dry clean only ”. Washing in water may ruin (毁坏) this coat, if you do as the directions say on the label ,you can keep your clothes looking their best.& Many clothes today must be dry cleaned. Dry cleaning is expensive. When you buy new clothes, check to see if they will need to be dry cleaned. You will save money if you buy clothes that can be washed. You can save money if you buy clothes that are well made . Well Cmade clothes last longer . They look good even after they have been washed many times . Clothes that cost more money are not always better made. They do not always fit better. Sometimes less expensive clothes look and fit better than more expensive clothes. &(& ) 66. If you want to save money, you can buy clothes that&&&&&&&& .A. don’t fit you&& B. don’t last long& C.& need to be dry cleaned&& D. can be washed &(& ) 67. The labels inside the clothes tell you&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&& A. how to keep them looking their best& B. how to save money && C. whether they fit you or not&&&&&&&& D. where to get them& dry cleaned (& ) 68.The first thing for you to do before you buy clothes is&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&& A. to look for well Cmade clothes& B. to see how much money you can pay C. to know how to wash them&&& D. to read the labels inside them(& ) 69.We learn from the passage that cheaper clothes&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&& A. are always worse to made& B. must be dry cleaned& &&&&& C. can not be washed&&&&&&& D .can sometimes fit you better& (& ) 70. The best title for the passage should be&&&&&&&&&& .&&&&& A. Buying Less Expensive Clothes&& B.& Taking Enough When Shopping C. Being a Clever Clothes Shopper&& D. Choosing the Labels inside New Clothes&& 五、单词拼写 根据句子意思和所给的单词首字母或中文提示,填入一个正确的词。(每小题1分,共10分) &71. I don’t know what you mean. Please give me a d&&&&&&&&& answer.&72. To be a good s&&&&&&&& , you should& practice more in having conversation with friends.&73. Why don’t you send the letter to this a&&&&&&&& ?&74. He saw a girl standing at the street& c&&&&&&&& when he passed by.&75. Your answer is not c&&&&&&& .There several mistakes in it .&76. She&&&&&&&& (建议) that I should take an umbrella going out.&77. China is in the&&&&&&&&& (东方)of Asia.&78. I’ll send you a&&&&&&&&& (邮件) as soon as I get there .&79. The bookstore is on your right ,&&&&&&&& ( 在…旁边) the bank.&80. The supermarket is in the&&&&&&&& ( 中央的) pa rt of the city .六、选词填空& 根据短文内容,用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,并将答案写在相应的横线上。每词限用一次。 (每小题1分,共5分) famous& postcard& rush& direction& luck&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&& About 100 years ago ,there was a little dog. Its name was Oweny. On e day, he walked into a post office and made himself at home among the mailbags(邮袋) .There are hundreds of letters and&&& 81&& in a mailbag . Once ,when a mailbag suddenly fell off a cart(马车)at the corner of a street ,Oweny&&& 82&& to the bag and stayed with it until some people came back to pick it. Oweny became a very&& 83&&&& dog . Oweny jumped onto trains which came from different&& 84&&& whenever he liked . The clerks in the post office loved having him along because he brought good&&& 85&& to them .81.___________82. ___________ 83. ___________& 84. ___________ 85. _________七、阅读理解(二)阅读下面短文,根据短文内容回答问题。( 每小题2分,共10分)&&&& Bob came out of the station and he didn’t know where to go . This was the first time he came to this town. He came to see his good friend ,Peter. Peter was a worker. He worked in a factory. But Bob didn’t know where the factory was. &&& He walked in the street. He passed a hospital ,a post office, a bookstore and at last he got to a school. Some students were coming out. So he asked one of them, “Excuse me ,do you know&&& where the Red Star factory is ?“Of course , I know. I live there. My father works in that factory.”answered the boy. &“Is it far from here? Can you show me the way, please ?”Bob asked again .&“I am going home now. Will you go with me ? I’ll take you there .”&“ That’s great!Thank you very much !”& &“ Then let’s go to the bus stop . We’ll take a bus there.”86. What was Peter’s job ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 87. Did Bob know where the factory?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 88. Where did the boy live ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 89. Was Peter Bob’s friend ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 90. How did the boy and Bob go to the factory ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 八、书面表达 (满分10分)&& &&& 假设你叫王华 , 下周是你的生日。你准备在家开一个生日晚会,并且邀请你的一些朋友参加。 晚会6:00 开始。 你家住在新华路108号 , 乘坐35路或者62路公共汽车在新华路下车。 你家就挨着车站, 房子是红色的,门是白色的。请根据以上信息,给你的好朋友李辉写一封80词左右的信。开头已经给出,不计入总词数。&& Dear Li Wei,&&&&&& Next Sunday is my birthday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?谜语:Which animal has no sense of direction_百度作业帮
谜语:Which animal has no sense of direction
谜语:Which animal has no sense of direction
我猜是麋鹿 因为没有方向感,所以“迷路”...english 1i am sure cindy will be able to find the hotel--she has a very good【sense】of direction【】中为什么不能用feeling2it was【】cold winter night and the moom was shining brightly across【】night sky【】中用a,an,the,不填3one the other 和one another区_百度作业帮
english 1i am sure cindy will be able to find the hotel--she has a very good【sense】of direction【】中为什么不能用feeling2it was【】cold winter night and the moom was shining brightly across【】night sky【】中用a,an,the,不填3one the other 和one another区
1i am sure cindy will be able to find the hotel--she has a very good【sense】of direction【】中为什么不能用feeling2it was【】cold winter night and the moom was shining brightly across【】night sky【】中用a,an,the,不填3one the other 和one another区别
feelling侧重于我们自身的感觉是主观的that is a good feelling是说那是一种好的感觉sense侧重于道理,是客观存在的,例如make sense是说有道理sense是偏向于意识的意思feeling偏向与内心感受it was【a 】cold winter night and the moom was shining brightly across【the】night sky指特定的两个人或物中的“一个.另一个时”,只能用&one...the other,指不确定范围中的人或物中的“一个.另一个时”,one...another.如:&1.I have two brothers.One is a lawyer and the other is a&manager.(两兄弟中的一个.另一个)&2.I've got two tickets.One is for you and the other is for&myself.&3.He finished one cup of tea and then asked for another cup.&4.Since you don't like this one,I'll show you another.
1 、feelling侧重于我们自身的感觉是主观的that is a good feelling是说那是一种好的感觉sense侧重于道理,是客观存在的,例如make sense是说有道理2、指特定的两个人或物中的“一个......另一个时”,只能用one...the other,指不确定范围中的人或物中的“一个......另一个时”,one... another。如:...
第2个呢还有1. I have two brothers. One is a lawyer and the other is a manager中的2个弟弟不也是特定范围中的吗指的是两个兄弟中的一个 ...另一个对啊范围都确定了为什么不用one another,还有2中的第2个为什么用the反正就记 one another是互相的意思 .
one the other是一个.. 另一个2...
对啊范围都确定了为什么不用one another,还有2中的第2个为什么用the
反正就记 one another是互相的意思 .
one the other是一个.. 另一个
特指这个夜空英语翻译中译英作为路痴的好处就是四年了仍觉得福州很有新鲜感,同样的路走过很多次还是没认得.某人如是对我说.我的翻译:one of the good things of being a person with no sense of direction is that I can still feel excited about walki_百度作业帮
英语翻译中译英作为路痴的好处就是四年了仍觉得福州很有新鲜感,同样的路走过很多次还是没认得.某人如是对我说.我的翻译:one of the good things of being a person with no sense of direction is that I can still feel excited about walki
中译英作为路痴的好处就是四年了仍觉得福州很有新鲜感,同样的路走过很多次还是没认得.某人如是对我说.我的翻译:one of the good things of being a person with no sense of direction is that I can still feel excited about walking around the roads of Fuzhou city even though I have been here for 4 years.Like someone joked,I can hardly recognize the road even though I have been through it several times.any suggestions?
"one of the good things of being a person with no sense of direction is that I can still feel excited about walking around the roads of Fuzhou city even though I have been here for 4 years.Like someone joked,I can hardly recognize the road even though I have been through it several times."修改建议:"One advantage of a person who has no sense of direction like myself is that I still feel the excitement of walking about in the streets of Fuzhou city though I have been (here/there?) for four years.As someone jokingly commented,I couldn't even recognize the streets although I have strolled along them many times.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 direction是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐