给校长的一封信400字关于植树

热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 写给校长的一封信_550字
写给校长的一封信_550字
95人赞了这篇文章
作文网专稿 未经允许不得转载  内蒙古自治区阿拉善盟阿右旗一完小五(1)班& 马驰
敬爱的校长:
  自从我进入小学以来,每天都能看见您忙碌的身影。几年来,您起早贪黑,日夜操劳,把学校管理得井井有条,大家都看在眼里,服在心里。可是,您知道吗?我还有一些小小的建议,今天我就借这个机会来跟您说说我的心里话吧。
  首先,我希望学校多安排几节微机课。我知道您是担心我们的眼睛近视,可是现在科技这么发达,如果我们不在学校多学习一些微机知识,就会变成新时代的机盲。而且,您知道吗?在电脑上完成作业是多么令人兴奋的一件事,每当这时,我们都激动得心情久久不能平静,它让我们找到了成就感,增强了我们的自信心。
  其次,我希望学校开设一些手工课。我们能经常在课堂上折纸、拼图、搭积木、捏橡皮泥、拆装机器&&不是有这么一句话吗:&双手越用越灵活&,而且好多科学家都是在玩的过程中找到了灵感,发明了很多东西。
  最后,我希望假期当中学校给我们安排一些夏令营活动。我们的家乡太偏僻了,所以我们应该利用假期到外面开开眼界,增长知识,俗话说:&花盆里长不出苍松,鸟笼里飞不出雄鹰&,老师也常说:&读万卷书,行万里路&,理论联系实际,也更有利于我们掌握书本知识。
  祝您身体健康,桃李满天下
  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 学生:马驰
  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6月30日
&&&&&五年级:马驰
百科词条:
的其他作文
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章写给校长的一封信 英语 关于环境保护不要机器意的,作文60词就好了很急的_百度作业帮
写给校长的一封信 英语 关于环境保护不要机器意的,作文60词就好了很急的
不要机器意的,作文60词就好了很急的
Dear Headmaster,
I am a student of this school. On behalf of all the students, I am writing to you to give our opinions about the enviroment problems in our school.
In order to protect our environment, an activity should be
organized by the Young League and Student's Union of our school during the week from June 3rd to June 8th. All the students in the senior grades should active part in it. They can clean the playground, water the young trees and flowers, and some students
may also collect waste paper, old books, empty cans and old toys. We also need recycling center.
I believe our school will become more and more beautiful. Thanks for your consideration.人人网-抱歉,没有找到该网页
你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&英语作文给校长的一封信,4_百度作业帮
英语作文给校长的一封信,4
英语作文给校长的一封信,4
A Letter to the Headmaster(给校长的一封信)Dear Headmaster,As the minister of students' life in the Student Union,I am writing to you to reflect something about our canteen.To our satisfaction,the canteen supplies us with various kinds of food.This gives us many choices.At the same time the price for the food is low and the food is tasty.And the surroundings for having a meal have been improved.The canteen has become clean.And when we are eating,we can watch TV.But something unsatisfactory exists,too.For example,the quantity of a helping is less than it should be.This is unfair.And in the canteen,the seats are not enough.Some students have to stand while eating.We hope that the school will consider addingmore seats for us.Finally we hope that they can improve the quality of the food and theirservice.We will be very happy if our advice is taken.Yours respectfully,XXX
A Letter to the HeadmasterDear Headmaster, As the minister of students' life in the Student Union, I am writing to you to reflect something about our canteen. To our satisfaction, the c...
您可能关注的推广小学书信作文最近更新
本文标题:链接地址:
版权声明:
1.的资料来自互联网以及用户的投稿,用于非商业性学习目的免费阅览。2.《》一文的著作权归原作者所有,仅供学习参考,转载或引用时请保留版权信息。
3.如果本网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请联系我们,我们将会及时删除。
本栏目阅读排行
重点推荐栏目

我要回帖

更多关于 给校长的一封信600字 的文章

随机推荐