英语作文doing itover and over againn

小题1:B小题2:A小题3:A小题4:C小题5:C小题6:A小题7:D小题8:B小题9:C小题10:B小题11:A小题12:B小题13:B小题14:C小题15:B试题分析:本文讲述了我错误地帮别人的巧克力当成自己的,而犯了一个很大的错误,让自己很难堪的故事。小题1:考查动词辨析。A偷B买C卖D写;我买了一份报纸和一盒巧克力走进了餐厅的咖啡店。选B小题2:考查动词辨析。A.去,B. 坐,C. seated 使…就坐,能容纳D. looked看, Go into…进入…;指我进入了餐厅的咖啡店。选A小题3:考查动词辨析,A坐B使…就坐,能容纳C躺,位于,说谎D拉;餐厅里有长凳子可以坐。选A小题4:考查动词辨析。A推B拿走C放D拉;指我把报纸和巧克力放在上面去买咖啡了。选C小题5:考查上下文串联。A. 跳,B. 玩,C.坐,D.睡觉,根据下文可知有人坐在旁边的椅子上。选C小题6:考查上下文串联。A.他,B.它,C.谁,D.什么,根据下文说明这是一个男孩子,所以使用he来指代。选A小题7:考查动词辨析。A砍B洗C覆盖D染色;指这个男孩的头发染成了火红的颜色。选D小题8:考查名词辨析。A咖啡B麻烦C巧克力;指我不想惹麻烦的事情。选B小题9:考查名词辨析。A粗心B生气C惊讶D幸福;那个男孩惊讶地看着我。选C小题10:考查上下文串联。我先拿了一块巧克力,那个男孩接着又拿了一块。A second再,又…选B小题11:考查动词辨析。A站立B拿走C哭D看;指那个男孩站了起来。选A小题12:考查固定句式.what is wrong with you?故B正确。小题13:考查上下文串联。每个人都看着我,但是我不想和他争吵。上下文存在着转折的关系。选B小题14:考查动词辨析。A拼写B纠正C做,犯D发现;指我犯了一个错误。选C小题15:考查动词辨析。A完成B离开C跳跃D购物;指我正要离开的时候,发现自己犯了错误。选B
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
One day a student was taking a walk with his teacher. As they went along, they saw a pair of old shoes lying in the path. They were a poor farmer’s, who was working in the nearby field.The student turned to the teacher, saying: “we will hide his shoes, and hide ourselves behind those trees, and wait to see what he will do.”“My young friend,” answered the teacher, “we should never make fun of the poor. Why not put a coin in each shoe, and then we will hide ourselves and watch?” The student did so and they both hid themselves behind the trees. The poor man soon finished his work, and came across the field to the path where he had left his coat and shoes.After putting on his coat, he put his foot into one of his shoes, and felt something hard. Then he bent (弯腰) down to feel what it was, and found the coin. Surprised, he looked at the coin, turned it around and looked at it again. He then looked around, but no person was seen. He put the money into his pocket, and continued to put on the other shoe. His surprise was doubled on finding the other coin.He couldn’t control his feelings and fell to his knees, looked up to the sky and expressed his thanks. Then he spoke of his wife, sick and helpless, and his children without bread. He said the help would save them from dying.The student stood there deeply moved, and his eyes filled with tears. “Now,” said the teacher, “are you not much happier than if you had hidden the shoes?”小题1:When the student saw the shoes, he wanted to _____.A.steal them B.find their ownerC.play a joke on the ownerD.give the owner some money小题2: According to the passage, the teacher is _____.A.quiet and honest B.kind and friendlyC.patient and cleverD.strict and careful小题3:At the end of the story, the student _____.A.was very proud of himselfB.was very pleased with his lifeC.felt very sorry about his first ideaD.felt sad for not taking his teacher’s advice
They say love can c yet never have I seen it more beautifully showed than in the life of a dog named Jessie. Jessie came into our lives at the age of six months. By that time he had already experienced the hard knocks of life. He was found abandoned on the side of the road, where we adopted him and took him home.From the beginning, it was obvious that Jessie was traumatized (受精神创伤的). He was afraid of everything: the car, the doors, the stairs, and just about everything else. We couldn’t foresee where Jessie’s fear would take us.Jessie was with us for about six months, when we became foster parents to a mixed-breed young dog. Jessie did not like her at all. We all lived in a nervous co-existence, until dinnertime. Within moments a food fight erupted between Jessie and this foster child.It all happened so fast, and I was in the middle. My husband managed to get in between the two dogs, grabbing Jessie by his collar. Jessie screamed all the way down the hall and into the bedroom. I, quickly put the foster dog into her own bedroom and hurried down the hall. The crashing I heard in the bedroom, scared me to death. But nothing prepared me for the scene I witnessed as I opened the bedroom door.There was my husband, on top of a terrified Jessie, holding back his head. Blood dripped from my husband’s arm. To tell you the truth, as I was sitting beside my husband in the emergency room, I just didn’t know what to do with Jessie. I was so angry at that dog.Day after day, week after week, however, my husband faithfully trained the dog that others would have put down. As his arm healed over the next months, something rare and beautiful began to take place. Jessie, under my husband’s gentle persuasion, began to understand and obey. And Jessie adored him. I could see, that although the tempest had ruled Jessie’s former life, affirmation and love had calmed the storm.小题1:Before being adopted by the writer, Jessie had _______.A.suffered a lotB.Lived a happy lifeC.lived on the road half a yearD.often fought against other dogs小题2: Paragraph 2 shows that the writer was ________.A.happyB.disappointedC.angryD.worried小题3:It can be inferred from the text that the writer’s husband’s arm bled because&& of _________.A.his own behaviorB.the writer’s faultC.Jessie’s biteD.The new foster dog小题4:What would be the best title for the text?A.A Dog Named JessieB.Love Calmed the StormC.Conflicts Between DogsD.Fights Between Man and Dog
题型:完形填空
A few days ago, my sister Liz and I talked about Dad, and we decided to get him a little something for Father's Day. We talked about the times when we were &&&&&&&up and how Mom and Dad used to play the ‘good cop, bad cop’ thing on us. Dad has been a person of few words since we were &&&&&&. He raised us more by &&&&&&&than anything else. When he spoke, though we listened, he was always mysterious and difficult to understand. There was always a(n) &&&&&&&meaning that I never got, but Liz always &&&&&&&to decipher(破解) him. By the time I got to high school, I had wanted a skateboard and I &&&&&&&I was too old to ask money from my parents, so I worked at a burger joint (美式汉堡店). One day, I was really angry about annoying burgers. I came home huffing and puffing(气喘吁吁). Dad saw me and asked me what was the &&&&&&. I told him that I was fed up with annoying burgers. He said that we all have to start somewhere, that we may not know it now, but the skills we learn even in a burger joint might come in handy ______in life, ‘Who knows, you might end up having to run a &&&&&&&or even own one when you grow up,’ said Dad. He &&&&&&&me down and I kept what he said in mind, even though I really didn’t agree with it.A couple of years later, when I got to college, I worked in a restaurant. During one of the really &&&&&&&days that we had, we were short on kitchen staff. Our customers were getting impatient and the &&&&&&&were getting delayed. We were sure any minute something terrible would &&&&&&&out. I couldn’t stand the &&&&&&&any more, so I rolled up my sleeves, got myself a hair net and helped out in the hot kitchen. We caught up with the orders &&&&&&. The owner saw what I did and called me over around &&&&&&&time. He said that he was very &&&&&&. He raised my salary and made me the assistant manager even though I could only go part-time. That was &&&&&&&I realized that what my dad said to me all those years before was absolutely true.I’ve never forgotten what my dad said that day. And whenever I have to do something that requires new skills, no matter how insignificant or &&&&&&&it seems, I have a new perspective(看法) that it might really help me later on or even right now and I just don’t know it. Experience is everything and it &&&&&&&a lot when you take lessons from it. That’s my life’s philosophy.小题1:A.gettingB.goingC.growingD.coming小题2:A.schoolboysB.kidsC.adultsD.graduates小题3:A.instructionB.exampleC.orderD.inspiration小题4:A.obviousB.clearC.reasonableD.hidden小题5:A.failedB.refusedC.triedD.managed小题6:A.imaginedB.promisedC.believedD.suggested小题7:A.experienceB.matterC.eventD.accident小题8:A.laterB.soonerC.latterD.late小题9:A.restaurantB.hospitalC.schoolD.plant小题10:A.calmedB.wroteC.1etD.put小题11:A.excitingB.worryingC.busyD.happy小题12:A.meetingsB.partiesC.menusD.orders小题13:A.breakB.showC.goD.set小题14:A.quarrelB.1azinessC.relaxationD.tension小题15:A.eventuallyB.regularlyC.obviouslyD.thankfully小题16:A.breakfastB.1unchC.openingD.closing小题17:A.influencedB.interestedC.inspiredD.impressed小题18:A.whenB.whyC.whetherD.where小题19:A.importantB.impressiveC.interestingD.small小题20:A.worksB.countsC.showsD.studies
Eighty-year-old retired tailor, James McKay, spent Saturday night in jail after &&&&&thirty-year-old Keith Smith over the head &&&&&his walking stick. McKay's wife, Laurence told us that while McKay is usually a &&&&&&&person, he had been &&&&&&&to this act of violence by getting wet just once too often. Smith lives above the McKays and it appears that not only is he a keen gardener, he is also a &&&&&&&collector. Unfortunately for him, the water he sent over his balcony every day ended up on the McKay's, or too often, on the McKays &&&&&&.“For the last fortnight, since Smith moved into the flat above us, we have hardly dared to go to our &&&&&&,” said Laurence. She added that it wasn't so much the water falling onto their balcony from Smith watering his plant &&&&&&&bothered them, it was more the way he cleaned his fish tanks. “We'd be &&&&&&&there happily reading our newspapers, when &&&&&&&so much water would come from above that we'd be as wet as if we'd &&&&&&&with our clothes on! Neither could we get rid of the &&&&&&&of fish!”And on Saturday evening it was just too &&&&&&. “It was James's birthday,” explained Laurence, “and I'd made him a birthday cake. The candles were a great sight as you can imagine, but James didn't get to blow them out.” &&&&&&, Smith emptied one of his larger tanks over his balcony and both the McKays and the cake were wet &&&&&&. Rarely had Laurence seen McKay move so fast. “I couldn't &&&&&&&him. He was up there in a flash. It was the fastest I'd seen him move since 1964.”Smith is not going to take things further with the police. He has also promised to change his &&&&&&&from now on. And what of James McKay? &&&&&&&he left the police station, a large crowd of supporters sang him, “Happy Birthday”. “&&&&&&the most exciting birthday &&&&&&!” said the cheerful old man. “The best since my adolescence I'd say!”&&&&&&&&&小题1:A.hittingB.tappingC.pushingD.touching小题2:A.byB.viaC.throughD.with小题3:A.quietB.peacefulC.sensitiveD.stubborn小题4:A.accustomedB.takenC.drivenD.attracted小题5:A.fishB.seedC.plantD.newspaper小题6:A.himselfB.itselfC.themselvesD.herself小题7:A.bathroomB.kitchenC.bedroomD.balcony小题8:A.whichB.whatC.thatD.whether小题9:A.sittingB.exercisingC.sleepingD.eating小题10:A.regularlyB.unconsciously C.preciselyD.suddenly小题11:A.swumB.showeredC.wateredD.drowned小题12:A.tasteB.senseC.feelingD.smell小题13:A.littleB.soonC.lateD.much小题14:A.BesideB.InsteadC.OtherwiseD.Consequently小题15:A.overB.acrossC.throughD.down小题16:A.stopB.blameC.ignoreD.stand小题17:A.viewsB.attitudeC.waysD.mind小题18:A.WhileB.SinceC.UntilD.As小题19:A.SincerelyB.ImpossiblyC.DefinitelyD.Previously小题20:A.beforeB.everC.alreadyD.since
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出适合填入对应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。After the earthquake hit northeast Japan on March 11, 2011,many touching stories that I saw with my own eyes happened around me.I had to walk home since all the &&&&&&&had stopped after the quake.On my way home I ____ an old Japanese lady at the bakery shop who was giving out free bread,which made my heart &&&&&&&&. A middle&aged Japanese man was holding a sign that read,“Please use our __&__.” He was &&&&&&&&his house for people to go to the restroom.My friend wanted to &&&&&&&&others.He stood in the cold with a sign “If you are okay with a motorcycle,I will &&&&&&&you to your house.” And then I saw him take one gentleman home, all the way to a faraway place!Then next day I drove to&&&&&&my car with gas.There is a lack of __&__ now and many gasoline stations are either closed or have very __&__ lines. I got __&__,since I was behind 15 cars. Finally,when it was my __&__,the man smiled and said,“__&__ this situation,we are only giving $30 worth gas per person.Is that alright?”“__&__. I'm just glad that we are all able to __&__,” I said.His smile gave me so much comfort.I saw a man at the evacuation(疏散)center __&__ when people brought food to him.It was the first time in three days that food was brought to their center. However,after he wiped the tears,his next __&__ surprised me.“I am very __&__ that we are provided with food.But people in the city next to us haven't __&__ any food at all.Please go to that center as well.” And when hearing that,I realized there is a bright future on the other side of this __&__.小题1:A.rescueB.lifeC.trafficD.business小题2:A.missedB.caughtC.noticedD.heard小题3:A.kindB.hotelC.brokenD.warm小题4:A.toiletB.softC.hospitalD.house小题5:A.sellingB.openingC.repairingD.building小题6:A.encourageB.changeC.saveD.help小题7:A.driveB.followC.leadD.send小题8:A.startB.fillC.checkD.wash小题9:A.informationB.gasC.foodD.salt小题10:A.directB.fineC.longD.thin小题11:A.worriedB.luckyC.sadD.angry小题12:A.timeB.turnC.dutyD.decision小题13:A.Except forB.Together with C.Because ofD.Instead of小题14:A.Not at allB.Of courseC.No wayD.Never mind小题15:A.shareB.offerC.learnD.choose小题16:A.singingB.eatingC.smilingD.crying小题17:A.wordsB.rolesC.waysD.promises小题18:A.sureB.gratefulC.surprisedD.proud小题19:A.boughtB.wastedC.preparedD.received小题20:A.disasterB.chanceC.centerD.city
That cold January night, I was growing sick of my life in San Francisco. There I was, walking home at one in the morning after a tiring &&&at the theatre. With opening night only a week away, I was &&&learning my lines. I was having trouble &&&my part-time job at the bank and my acting at night at the same time. As I walked, I thought seriously &&&giving up both acting and San Francisco. &&&had become too much for me.As I walked down &&&streets under tall buildings, I felt very &&&and cold. I began running, both to keep warm and to keep away from any possible robbers. Very few people were still out except a few sad-looking homeless people under blankets.About a block from my apartment, I heard a sound behind me. I turned &&, half expecting to see someone with a knife or a gun. The street was empty. &&&I saw was a shining streetlight. &&, the noise had made me nervous, so I started to run fast. Not until I reached my apartment building and unlocked the door did I realize what the noise had been. It had been my wallet falling to the sidewalk.&&I wasn’t cold or tired anymore. I ran out of the door and back to &&&I’d heard the noise. &&&I searched the sidewalk anxiously for fifteen minutes, my wallet was nowhere to be found.Just as I was about &&&the search, I heard the garbage truck pull up to the sidewalk next to me. When a voice &&&from the inside. “Alisa Camacho?” I thought I was dreaming. How could this man know my name? The door opened, and out jumped a small red-haired man with an &&&&look in his eyes. “Is this what you’re looking for?” he asked, &&&a small square shape.It was nearly 3 a. m. by the time I got into bed. I &&&get much sleep that night, but I had gotten my wallet back. I &&&had gotten back some enjoyment of city life. I realized that the city couldn’t be a bad place &&&people were willing to help each other.小题1:A.exerciseB.workC.practiceD.training小题2:A.stillB.alreadyC.yetD.only小题3:A.to deal withB.to handle withC.handling withD.dealing with小题4:A.ofB.aboutC.overD.out小题5:A.City lifeB.Country lifeC.School lifeD.Modern life小题6:A.busyB.crowdedC.noisyD.empty小题7:A.proudB.confidentC.smallD.excited小题8:A.fastB.immediatelyC.rapidlyD.quickly小题9:A.All whichB.AllC.ThatD.Which小题10:A.ThereforeB.StillC.ConsequentlyD.Subsequently小题11:A.SuddenlyB.GraduallyC.AbsolutelyD.Exactly小题12:A.whichB.thatC.whereD.what小题13:A.Even ifB.AlthoughC.As ifD.As though小题14:A.to give inB.giving inC.to give upD.giving up小题15:A.calledB.callingC.was calledD.to call小题16:A.amusingB.amazingC.amazedD.amused小题17:A.to hold upB.holding upC.to hold onD.holding on小题18:A.couldn’tB.wouldn’tC.didn’tD.shouldn’t小题19:A.stillB.alreadyC.alsoD.certainly小题20:A.as far asB.as well asC.as soon asD.as long as
Frank laughed as he tried to tear at the wrapping paper on his birthday present. He was so &&&&! Finally, he would have the coolest pair of name-brand basketball shoes. All the guys on his team were wearing the name-brand shoes of a popular basketball&&&_, Chuck Hart. While Hart was&&&for his poor sportsmanship and infamous&&&, he was a great player. In fact, Frank wasn't thinking about Hart’ he had only expected to see Hart’s &&&&&on the side of the box. The first indication that something was &&&&&came as he tore away the last piece of paper. Not Hart’s. The new shoes were the name-brand of another player, Robert Ryann, who was &&&&&for his amazing work in the community.Frank’s hands &&&&&; his heart stopped. It wasn't that the Ryann shoes weren’t nice, but what would his friends think ?They were the wrong shoes and Frank would be &&&&&by the other players. When he looked up into his dad’s eyes, however, Frank decided he &&&&not tell him. “Thanks, Dad. I was really hoping for shoes,” Frank said as he pulled the shoes out of the box.The next morning his dad drove him to school. When they &&&&&in front of his destination, Frank slowly opened the car door. Just then, his dad stopped him.“Hey, Frank, wait a minute, look…” his dad said &&&&&,“Frank, I know those aren’t the shoes you had hoped for, but I saw the names of the two guys and made a(n)&&&&&. The guy whose name is on those shoes,” he said, pointing down at Frank’s feet, “is someone I &&&&&. Do you know how often Ryann has found himself in &&&&?” “No,” Frank said.“Never. He’s never talked back to his coach or started a fight, and he’s a team player. You could have acted like a (n) &&&&&when you didn’t get the shoes you wanted, Frank , &&&&&you were polite and made the best of it. You have such a good &&&&&, like the guy whose name is on these shoes. I’m hoping that someday, your name will be on the coolest pair of shoes I’ll ever see.”When Frank looked down at his feet, he saw the shoes &&&&&. His dad had used his mind and heart to give the son a thoughtful &&&&&.小题1:A.amazedB.excitedC.ashamedD.worried小题2:A.teamB.playerC.coachD.game小题3:A.criticisedB.praisedC.adoredD.accused小题4:A.skillB.performanceC.behaviorD.action小题5:A.nameB.photoC.signD.model小题6:A.strangeB.wrongC.trueD.funny小题7:A.knownB.encouragedC.adoptedD.influenced小题8:A.fellB.frozeC.shookD.folded小题9:A.questionedB.noticedC.teasedD.attacked小题10:A.canB.needC.wouldD.may小题11:A.pulled upB.put upC.took upD.turned up小题12:A.peacefullyB.hesitantlyC.delightedlyD.naturally小题13:A.choiceB.effortC.commentD.mistake小题14:A.believeB.missC.admireD.remember小题15:A.dangerB.surpriseC.sorrowD.trouble小题16:A.teammateB.adultC.kidD.student小题17:A.howeverB.andC.butD.so小题18:A.qualityB.courageC.dreamD.belief小题19:A.clearlyB.carefullyC.patientlyD.differently小题20:A.giftB.lookC.hopeD.lesson
When the swim season began, my 11-year-old daughter, Elizabeth, and I cut a deal. She would go to practice three times a week and try really hard, and I wouldn’t make her compete in the swim meets because on the day of a meet, she would be nervous all day. Her nerves rooted from the possibility that she would do something horribly wrong and let everyone down. Recently, they had a T-shirt relay, which works like this: one person from each relay team puts on a T-shirt and a pair of socks, swims 50 meters, and gets out of the pool. She takes off the clothes and puts them on the next person, who then swims 50 meters. This continues until everyone on the team has completed a lap.By the last leg, Elizabeth’s team had built up a moderate lead. Then it was Elizabeth’s turn to swim. She seemed to swim faster in the T-shirt and socks than when she wasn’t wearing them. Approaching the halfway mark, she was still in the lead. Then one of Elizabeth’s socks fell off and was floating in the pool. “She has to get that sock on before the end of the race,” a swimming official told her team, “or you will be disqualified.”Everybody on her team started screaming, “Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Stop! Get the sock!” But she couldn’t hear them. As she started her last 25 meters, a girl in Lane 2 was gaining on Elizabeth. It was time for desperate measures. A girl on my daughter’s team jumped in the pool, grabbed the sock, and swam after Elizabeth. She grabbed Elizabeth’s foot. “You have to put the sock on,” the girl screamed. Elizabeth continued swimming while her teammate put on the sock.By now, the girl in Lane 2 was about to pass Elizabeth. With the sock finally on, Elizabeth swam her heart out for the last 15 meters. It was close, but Elizabeth beat the other girl to the wall for the victory.On the ride home, she relived her moment of glory again and again. She told me that if the T-shirt relay was an Olympic event, her team would win the gold medal. I told her that in my professional opinion, she was absolutely right. 小题1:Elizabeth was nervous about swim meets because she _______.A.was afraid of disappointing everyone B.didn’t expect to lose the swim matchC.didn’t want to compete against other girlsD.was worried about making errors in public小题2: From the passage, we know that _______.A.socks contributed greatly to Elizabeth’s victory B.the match nearly drove Elizabeth desperateC.good luck finally fell on Elizabeth’s teamD.Elizabeth’s team narrowly won the match小题3: It can be inferred that Elizabeth would _______.A.swim faster in the T-shirtB.enjoy swim meets later onC.experience the moment againD.take part in an Olympic event

我要回帖

更多关于 doing housework作文 的文章

随机推荐