请人帮我英文网站翻译成中文英文

请高人帮忙翻译成英文 非常急需 谢谢!!!!!!!!!!
请高人帮忙翻译成英文 非常急需 谢谢!!!!!!!!!! 10
在我小的时候,经常会和伙伴们做一个游戏,那就是开公司。有时我会当老板然后布置一些事情让我的员工去完成,例如去收集一些塑料瓶然后卖给回收站的阿姨,当我们有了自己的资金时,就会去买一些喜欢的东西,比如零食,玩具或其他。当我作为一个老板时,有时员工并不会完全按照我的意思去做,而且有时会在工作途中直接回家(回家去吃午饭),这时候我会非常苦恼,而且会很生气,所以我想了一个办法,当有人不按照要求工作时,我就会扣掉他的零食或玩具,而如果有人表现的非常好,我就会提升他的职位。虽然这只是一个游戏,但是从那时起我就对管理产生了兴趣,当然这是在我长大以后才明白它的含义。
在大学四年的时间里,我选择了工商管理作为我的专业,这完全是按照我的意愿去选的,因为我很喜欢这个专业。在学习上,我不仅收获了知识,还收获了很多非常重要的东西对于我的生命来说。比如努力,坚持,探索,等等。我之所以喜欢这个专业,不仅因为它可以帮助你如何正确有效的去完成一件工作,还因为它让我学会了如何管理自己的日常生活。
当我们准备去做一件事时,不管你是否有经验,我们都需要有一个计划,当然这个计划包括你的目标,方法,步骤以及进度。当我们有了一个清晰的计划时,就会很容易的知道下一步该怎样去做。在做的过程中,,我们就要根据自己的目标去采取相应的行动,比如与他人合作,此时不仅需要的是完成任务的技能,更需要的是与人相处的技巧以及合作的技巧,而在这个过程中我们还要学会作为一个领导者应该具备的知识和技能,还要学会去控制任务的发展变化。可以说管理是一门艺术
我很喜欢变化,喜欢探究新的事物,当我在学习管理的过程中,经常会遇到一些变化的,意料之外的事情发生,而通过学习管理这门课程,我可以很从容的去应对各种突发状况,用学到的知识去解决问题。当然在生活当中,也会遇到一些类似的状况,但是我都可以用这些知识去解决。所以说管理不止是一门课程,它还可以为我们日常生活中所遇到的困难提供一些帮助。
在大学中,我参加很多课外实践以及去兼职工作。我第一份兼职就是在肯德基打工,在那段日子里,让我感受到了管理在工作中以及生活中的应用。在肯德基的经营理念当中,很重要的一条就是人性化微笑服务。我们可以发现在大多数肯德基的店铺里,工作人员都是一些在校的学生,他们的工作时间方式非常自由,不用受到全日制式工作的限制,所以这位很多学生提供了实践的机会,也为很多家庭贫困的学生减轻了经济负担。
我经常会利用假期时间去一些公司实习,在华普超市实习的时候也让我学到了很多。那时工作时间一般要8-9个小时一天,每天早晨超市营业之前,都需要清理货架上的货物,记住每一件物品的数量价格等,然后就开始一天的销售工作。有时工作忙的时候,连午饭都没时间吃,当面对顾客所提出的各种问题时,我都会耐心认真的为他们解答,并尽可能帮助他们找到理想的产品。当一天工作结束时,除了要清理货架,补全物品,还要写每天工作总结,这不仅使我明白了工作于学习的不同,也让我锻炼了自己的能力。
在毕业实习时,我选择了在内蒙古金辉酒店后勤服务中心供暖所实习。在公司实习期间,我得到了更多的锻炼机会。每天我会很早到办公室,到扫干净,并且准备好工作所需的各种材料。每天我都有很多工作要做,但是我很开心,这让我的生活很充实。
我非常珍惜每一次实习机会,因为它会帮助我更好的实习目标——那就是将来经营一家自己的公司,成为一个优秀的管理人员。这一直是我的梦想。所以为了实现这个梦想,我还要学习更多的知识并锻炼自己。XX大学不仅为学生提供了很多学习的课程,尤其是在管理学方面非常著名。学校还拥有很好的学习环境和学习设施,在众多的国际学校中,XX大学也排在很前的名次,得到了广大学生和家长的认可和赞扬。所以我相信XX大学可以为我的继续学习提供很好的帮助。希望学校可以批准我的申请。
最后衷心祝愿学校的明天越来越美好!
When I was a kid, often with partners do a game, that is open. Sometimes I will decorate owner and some things for my employees to finish, for example, to collect some plastic bottles and then sold to recycle bin's aunt, when we have their own capital, would like to buy some things, for example, toys and other snacks. When my boss, sometimes as an employee can not completely according to what I mean to do work, and sometimes in the way home (home directly go to lunch), this I very distressed, and will be very angry, so I think out a way, when someone doesn't work in accordance with the requirements, I will retain his snacks or toys, but if someone played very well, I will raise his position. Although this is just a game, but since I was interested in management, that is, of course, I grow up to see in the meaning of it.
In the university four years, I chose the industry and commerce management as my major, it is completely according to my will to choose, because I really like this. In the study, I not only gain knowledge, also have learned a lot of important things in my life. Such efforts, persistence, exploration, etc. I like this profession, not only because it can help you to correct and effective to finish a job, but also because it allows I learned how to manage their daily life.
When we are ready to do one thing, whether you have experience, we all need to have a plan, and of course the plan includes your goals, methods, steps and progress. When we have a clear plan, it will be very easy to know what to do next. In the process of doing, we will be according to their own goals to take corresponding actions, such as cooperation with others, not only need to complete the task of skills, more is needed and interpersonal skills and the skills, and cooperation in this process we learn as a leader should possess the knowledge and skills, but also learn how to control the development and change of the task. Say management is an art
I like change, like explore new things, when I was learning management process, often encounter some changes, unexpected happens, and by learning this course, management, I can go to the very calm with various emergencies, learned knowledge to solve the problem. Of course in the life, will meet some similar situation, but I can use this knowledge to solve. Therefore said management is more than a course, it can also be for our daily life to the difficulties provide some help.
In college, I attended many extracurricular practice and to a part-time job. My first part-time job is at KFC, in those days, let me feel the management work and life in the application. In Kentucky management concept, it is human smiling service. We can find in the store, most KFC staff are some of the students at school, their work very free, no time limit by full-time work style, so the many students to provide opportunities for many families are poor, also reduced the economic burden of the students.
I often use holiday time to some company, HuaPu supermarket in the internship and let me learn a lot. When working time to 8-9 hours a day, every morning before the business needs, supermarket shelves, clear the goods to remember every item of quantity price and then begin the day. Sometimes, even when the job is busy, don't have time to eat lunch when facing the customers all kinds of questions, I will answer them carefully for patience and try to help them find ideal products. When you finish your day, except to clear up all goods shelves, and write every day, it is not only work make me understand the work of learning is different, also let me out of his ability.
In practice, I chose in Inner Mongolia jinhui hotel GongNuanSuo logistics service center. In the company during my internship, I got a chance to exercise more. I will early every day at the office, the clean, and ready to work all kinds of materials. Every day, I have a lot of work to do, but I'm happy that my life is very substantial.
I really cherish every internships, because it will help me better practice target - that is, a company of my own future business, to become a good management personnel. It has always been my dream. So in order to realize this dream, I will learn more knowledge and exercise. XX university not only provides students with a lot of learning, especially in the management of course very famous. The school also has very good learning environment and facilities, in numerous international school, XX university in place, the former is obtained by the students and their parents and praise. So I believe I can for the XX university to continue studying provide very good help. Hope schools may approve of my application.
Last wish school tomorrow better!
用了一个很好的翻译工具,希望翻译的你可以喜欢。谢谢。
的感言:非常感谢 满意答案
In my small, and partners often make a game that opened the company. Sometimes when the boss and then I will arranged something for my staff to complete, for example, to collect a number of plastic bottles and then sold to the Recycle Bin's aunt, when we have their own funds, would like to buy some things, such as snacks , toys or other.When I as a boss, sometimes not in full accordance with the staff and I mean to do, and sometimes directly in the way of work to go home (to go home to eat lunch), this time I would be very distressed and very angry, so I would like a way, when someone is not in accordance with the requirements of work, I would have deducted his food or toys, and if the performance was very good, I would have to upgrade his position. Although this is only a game, but since then I have an interest in the management, of course, this is after I grow up to understand the meaning of it
Four years in college, I chose business administration as my profession, this is in accordance with the wishes of my election, because I love the profession. In learning, I not only gain knowledge, but also gain a lot of very important things for my life for. For example, efforts, persistence, exploration, and so on.I like this profession, not only because it can help you how to correct and effective piece of work to complete, but also because it let me learn how to manage their own daily lives.
When we are ready to do something, whether you have experience, we all need to have a plan, of course, this plan includes your objectives, methods, steps, and progress. When we have a clear plan, it would be easy to know what to do next.The process of doing, we will be in accordance with the objectives of their own to take appropriate action, such as cooperation with others, when the need is not only the skills to complete tasks, but also the skills to get along with others, and cooperation skills, In this process we have to learn to as a leader should possess the knowledge and skills, but also learn to control the development and changes in the mandate. It can be said that management is an artI like change, like exploring new things, when I was in the process of learning management, some changes will always be, the unexpected happens, and through learning management courses, I can easily respond to the a variety of unexpected conditions, using the knowledge learned to solve the problem.Of course, in life, will encounter a similar situation, but I can use that knowledge to solve the problem. So the management of more than one course, it can be for our daily life difficulties encountered with some help.
In a university, I participated in many extra-curricular practices, and to part-time jobs. I made my first part-time workers in Kentucky, in the days when I feel the management at work and life applications. Kentucky Fried Chicken business philosophy in which a very important thing is user-friendly, smiling service.We can be found in most shops in Kentucky, the staff are students in school, their working hours is very free and not be working full-time constraints, it has provided many students the opportunity to practice, as well as many needy students to mitigate the financial burden.
I often use as a holiday for some time to practice, practice in Maple supermarket when I learned a lot. At that time, working hours are generally 8-9 hours a day, every morning before the supermarket business, need to clear the shelves of goods, keep in mind the number of each item price, and then began to work a day in sales.Sometimes when work is busy, no time even to eat lunch, when the face of the various customers, I will be serious for them to answer and, if possible, to help them find the ideal product. When the end of the day, in addition to clearing the shelves to make up for the whole article, but also write a daily summary of the work, not only so that I understand the work in the different learning to let my ability to exercise its own.
Graduation internship, I chose the hotel in Inner Mongolia Jin Hui Logistics Service Center internship heating. Internship in the company, I received more training opportunities. I will be very early every day to the office, to sweep clean, and ready to work in a variety of materials required. Every day, I have a lot of work to do, but I am very happy, which is enriched my life.
I treasure very much the opportunity to practice every time, because it will help me to better target practice - that is, a future operating his own company and become an excellent management staff. This has been my dream. Therefore, in order to realize this dream, I would like to learn more and to exercise their own knowledge.XX universities not only provide students with a lot of learning courses, especially in the well-known aspects of management. The school also has a very good learning environment and learning facilities, in a large number of international schools, XX University in place before it has received the majority of students and parents recognized and commended. XX is why I believe that universities can continue to learn for my help to provide very good. To the schools that my application can be approved.
Finally, I sincerely wish more and better school tomorrow!
的感言:太感谢了 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家哪位好心人帮帮忙啊!请将些列文章翻译成英文 急!谢谢啊三、
选 一本与你教科书程度相近或略难的带有
,这类书的特点是书中的文章都是短_百度作业帮
哪位好心人帮帮忙啊!请将些列文章翻译成英文 急!谢谢啊三、
选 一本与你教科书程度相近或略难的带有
,这类书的特点是书中的文章都是短
选 一本与你教科书程度相近或略难的带有
,这类书的特点是书中的文章都是短小有趣,可读性很强,因为文章后设置了理解性的练习,读者可读了文章后做这些练习,以检查是否看懂了,看懂多少.
四、读所有是英语的东西.如:我们在看《解放日报》、《新闻晚报》等报纸时常看到外资公司用英语写的招聘广告,在吃时包装上的英语说明、走进宾馆时所见到的英语告示……,实球上英语已渗透到我们生活的每个角落,要是你有心的话,你可随时学习.
读文章如同看树林一样,人站在树林前不能把眼睛光看着一棵树,甚至只盯着树上的叶子,一张一张地看,看到最后,还是一张一张叶子,叶子固然要看,但整棵树也要看,整片森林更要看,我们必须迅速把视野扩大,这样才能对森林全貌有所了解.读文章也是如此,如何才能加强对阅读文章的理解呢?那就是在阅读文章材料时要学会快速阅读.快速阅读是综合运用阅读技巧,在快速阅读时通过逻辑思维,获取尽可能多的信息.在整个快速阅读过程中,要高度集中思想,让大脑处于高度兴奋状态中.如果念得很慢,一词一词地读,往往念完全文,很茫然,词都认识,就是不知道文章讲什么.所以现在的英语测试都有一个阅读速度的要求.
我们常有这样的情况:句子都能看懂,但读完文章印象却不深,这就牵涉到对文章框架结构的整体理解.如何学会对文章的整体理解呢?首先,要重视文章的题目和文章的首句.因为文章的题目就是文章的主题,文章的内容就是环绕主题展开.首句很关键是因为首句是文章的导入,点明作者写文章的意图,背景等.接着的每一段的第一句也很重要,因为每段的第一句实际上多半是每段的主题句,然后进行陈述或论述,逐步展开,给予例证,最后把该段内容用一句话来小结,所以每段的最后一个句子常常是该段的结论句,而整篇文章的最后一句就往往是这篇文章的结论或作者写这篇文章的用意所在.所以我们在阅读文章时要养成这样一个习惯:见了文章的题目,要停顿一下,想一想,如果让你写这篇文章将如何写,或猜一猜,这篇文章大概写什么,然后你会饶有兴趣地读下去.接着在往下阅读时特别注意每段的第一句与最后一句,并用心记往,在读完全文时清晰地将全文的主要内容像看电影似的一幅一幅地印在脑中,记忆很深既把握住了全文的主要内容、论点、论据,又学会了作者的逻辑推理的方法技巧及整篇文章的框架结构,而这是写文章最重要的,也就是文章的构思.
教你个方法,你用有道词典,下这个软件,当然不能完全相信他,自己一句一句的翻译,然后自己看看语法问题您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮我翻译成英语谢谢
那该多好
4。没有人帮助我也没有人值得信赖
5。让我们重新开始吧,一切都会变好的。
6。总有一天我会成为故事中的主角。
7。谢谢新浪给了我们一个可以互相帮助的平台。
8。为什么男同学都不愿意理睬我?是不是我太差劲了?
9。男朋友躺在床上睡着了。
10。看我翻译的多好啊
11。总有一天我会实现我心中的梦想。
12。为什么我不能写一篇好的日记?
13。看你多傻啊!
12。我今天都做了些什么?
today,because I did not sleep quiet well last night.
3.How wonderful it would be,if I could go back to school.
4.No one can help me and no one can be trusted.
5.Let's begin afresh ,and all will change better.
6.One day,the leading actor of the story will belong to me.
7.Thank sina for offering us a place where we can help each other.
8.Why all the boys in classroom don't want to talk with me?Am I too bad?
9.My boyfriend is sle
1.I did lots of things in this happy days.
2.I am very tir today,because I did not sleep quiet well last night.
3.How wonderful it would be,if I could go back to school.
4.No one can help me and no one can be trusted.
5.Let's begin afresh ,and all will change better.
6.One day,the leading actor of the story will belong to me.
7.Thank sina for offering us a place where we can help each other.
8.Why all the boys in classroom don't want to talk with me?Am I too bad?
9.My boyfriend is sleeping in the bed.
10.See how wonderfully I translate!I
11.I will make my dream become true one day.
12.Why can't I write a good diary?
13.See how silly you are!
14.What have I done today?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 有限公司翻译成英文 的文章

随机推荐