thepotissohot.dexpot中文版

“trike while the iron is hot”等4句英语译成中文(谚语)是什么意思?①trike while the iron is hot②When in Rome,do as the Romans do③As every thread of gold is valuable,so every moment of time④As a man sows,so he shall reap_百度作业帮
“trike while the iron is hot”等4句英语译成中文(谚语)是什么意思?①trike while the iron is hot②When in Rome,do as the Romans do③As every thread of gold is valuable,so every moment of time④As a man sows,so he shall reap
①trike while the iron is hot②When in Rome,do as the Romans do③As every thread of gold is valuable,so every moment of time④As a man sows,so he shall reap
①trike while the iron is hot趁热大铁②When in Rome,do as the Romans do入乡随俗③As every thread of gold is valuable,so every moment of time寸金难买寸光阴④As a man sows,so he shall reap种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆
1、趁热打铁2、入乡随俗3、一寸光阴一寸金4、种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆望采纳!
1.趁热打铁2.入乡随俗3.一寸光阴一寸金4.种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆
①trike while the iron is hot.
趁热打铁。②When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
入乡随俗。③As every thread of gold is valuable, so every moment of time.
一寸光阴一寸金。④As a man sows, so he shall reap.
一分耕种,一分收获。
乘热打铁今日事,今日毕拖延就是浪费时间 趁热打铁今日事今日毕浪费时间Strike while the iron is hot. 这句话(据我所知)来自于我们英国以前的
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:一.根据句意及首字母提示在横线处填入适当的词.1.He won the first place in the long jump ,so he is the c____.2.That old man makes a l____ by collecting and selling waste paper.3.My new friends tell me Chongqong is f____ as “Hot Pot”.二.根据首字母提示_百度作业帮
一.根据句意及首字母提示在横线处填入适当的词.1.He won the first place in the long jump ,so he is the c____.2.That old man makes a l____ by collecting and selling waste paper.3.My new friends tell me Chongqong is f____ as “Hot Pot”.二.根据首字母提示
1.He won the first place in the long jump ,so he is the c____.2.That old man makes a l____ by collecting and selling waste paper.3.My new friends tell me Chongqong is f____ as “Hot Pot”.二.根据首字母提示在横线处填入适当的词.When ET arrived in the earth by UFO,people c____ u____ the streets and p____ more f____ to welcome him.ET and his l____ Andrea wanted to o____ a c____ for all the animals around the word.However,the a____ from the UN were a____ it all the time.They thought the charity should be set up for the i____ and aged people who couldn't make a living by themselves.Animals can never share the same c____ as human beings."That's unfair!"thought ET.:Life should be equal to animals and human beings."He was going to ask his friends for help on the m____ p____ tonight.Will ET's friends on the Mars help them?
一.根据句意及首字母提示在横线处填入适当的词.1.他嬴得了跳远的第一个地方,因此,他是 c____ .2.老男人藉由收集而且卖废纸制造 l____.3.我的新朋友告诉我 Chongqong 是如 " 热的壶 " 的 f____ .二.根据首字母提示在横线处填入适当的词.当东部时间抵达不明飞行物的地球时候,人 c____ u____ 街道和 p____ 较多的 f____ 欢迎他.东部时间和他的 l____ 安德里亚在 word.However 的周围对于所有的动物想要到 o____ c____,来自联合国的 a____ 始终是 a____ 它.他们认为慈善应该被为 i____ 和无法独自谋生的年老人建立.动物无法分享如同人类一般的 c____ ." 那是不公平的 "!想东部时间.:生活应该和动物和人类相等."他今晚在 m____ p____ 上将要请他的朋友帮忙.在火星上的东部时间的朋友将会帮助他们吗?我只帮翻译(这样已经很容易了)
这么多..自己慢慢琢磨!!
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
a little pot is soon hot是什么意思
中文翻译狗肚子盛不得四两油壶小易沸壶小易热,量小易怒结果将一事无成每事浅尝辄止:&&&&短语和例子 a , an an 用在以元音音素开始的词 ...:&&&&adj. (less 或 ...:&&&&n. 1.壶,瓶,罐;钵,(深)锅。 2.【冶金】坩埚。 ...:&&&&be 的第三人称,单数,现在时,陈述语气。 :&&&&adv. 1.立刻,即刻,马上;一会儿,不久,没多时。 ...:&&&&adj. 1.热的 (opp. cold)。 2.(味道 ...
例句与用法1.A little pot is soon hot谚壶小易热,量小易怒。 2.A little pot is soon hot壶小易沸,量小易怒。 3.A little pot is soon hot狗肚子盛不得四两油。 4.A little pot is soon hot壶小易热5.It is an old saying that “ a little pot is soon hot , ” which was the case with william the testy“量小之人易怒”这句老话恰恰可以用来形容火性子威廉。
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 dexpot中文版 的文章

随机推荐