请问 图片中 英语论文题目的 题目 1-5

新教材八年级英语下册Units1-5.doc期中试题一57
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
新教材八年级英语下册Units1-5.doc期中试题一57
八年级英语下册Units1―5单元检测题(201;听力测试(20分);A)听录音,在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子;1.A.Thisismyfriend,Mary.;3.A.Couldyoupleasewashth;4.A.Annaisallowedtochoos;5.A.Howdoyougettoschool?;B)在录音中,你将听到五段对话;6.;A.
八年级英语下册Units1―5单元检测题(2014年4月)听力测试(20分)A)听录音,在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子。每个句子听一遍。(5分)1. A. This is my friend, Mary.
B. My favorite subject is art.
C. Sally has long curly hair. 2. A. There is a bank next to the park.
B. Please don’t eat in the classroom. C. The girl likes to stay at home and read.3. A. Could you please wash the dishes?
B. Can you come to my party tomorrow? C. Will you help me organize the class party?4. A. Anna is allowed to choose her own clothes.
B. I’d like to go somewhere beautiful.
C. I’m going to ask my cousin to go with me.5. A. How do you get to school?
B. What are you doing for vacation? C. What do you usually do on weekends?B)在录音中,你将听到五段对话。请选出与对话内容相符的图片。每段对话听两遍。(5分)6.A.
B.C.7.A.B.
C.C)在录音中,你将听到一段对话及五个问题。请根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。对话及问题听两遍。11. A. His mother.
B. A teacher.
C. A doctor.12. A. He has a sore throat.
B. He has a headache.
C. He has a stomachache. 13. A. He ate some fruits and vegetables.
B. He ate some cake and ice cream.
C. He ate some hamburgers and eggs.14. A. He went to a birthday party.
B. He went to the hospital.
C. He went for a picnic. 15. A. Five.
C. Seven.D)在录音中,你将听到一篇短文及五个问题。请根据短文内容及问题选择正确答案。短文及问题听两遍。16. A. At home.
B. In his office.
C. In a restaurant. 17. A. It was rainy.
B. It was sunny.
C. It was snowy.18. A. No, he didn’t. He was careful.
B. No, he didn’t. An old man helped him. C. Yes, he did. He hit a car. 19. A. A cup of tea.
B. A bottle of wine.
C. A bottle of water. 20. A. Mr White.
B. The old man.
C. The policeman.笔试部分一、选择填空 (每小题1分,共45分)(
) 1.―_________?― I have a headache and I don’t feel like eating anything.A. How are you
B. What can I do for you
C. What’s the matter with you
D. How do you like it (
) 2.―Tony, What’s ___ wrong with you?― I have _____ toothache.A. the
) 3. ― The milk looks _______ . Drink some, my boy.
― No, thanks. I don’t feel _______ today.A. well,well
B.good,well
C. well,good
D good,good(
) 4.―My mother is ill.
― ________ .A.I think so.
B. That’s OK.
C. Really? Thank you
D.I am sorry to hear that.(
) 5. _______ the English language, we can learn a lot from other countries.
A. Thank for
B. Thank to
C. Thanks for
D. Thanks to (
) 6. Mr. Smith used to______ his car to work, but now he is used to ______.
B. walking
D. walking (
) 7. The boys volunteer three hours____ up the park near their school.A. cleaning
B. to clean
C. cleaned
) 8.You helped to make it possible for me _____ Lucky. A.
B. to have
D. having (
) 9.---Could I use your computer, Jim? ---Sorry, I’m going to ________now.A. work on it
B. work it on
C. work out it
D. work it out(
) 10.---Mum, could I finish____ the football match?
---No, you have to do your homework first.A. watch
B. to watch
C. watching
D. to watching(
)11. (2013?宿迁中考)―I phoned you at 5: 00 yesterday afternoon, but nobody answered me.―Sorry, Ithe flowers in the garden at that time.
A. was watering
B. am watering
C. waterD. will water(
) 12.Why don’t you____ an English club to practice speaking English?A. to join
) 13.It is important for students to learn how to_______ each other.A. get on with
B. stay away from
C. come over
D. give away(
) 14. When the teacher came in, the students _____their homework.A. did
C. was doing
D. were doing(
) 15 Do you have any trouble _____English grammar?
B. to learn
C. learning
D. learned (
) 17. While I ______ my breakfast , the postman came and brought me the newspaper.A. is having
B. was having
C. has had
A. interest
B. interesting
C. interested
D. interests 1 (
) 19. I have no money. I have ________ it.
C. run out of
it to my cousin yesterday.
A. borrowed
) 21. Jane is
high school student in the United States.A. an 18-year-old
B. a 18-years-old
C. an 18-years-old
D. a 18-year-old(
. I have to clean up my bedroom.
A. So am I
B. Neither am I
C. Neither I am
D. So I am(
my baby? --Sorry, I am going to do some shopping.
A. look for
B. take after
C. look after
D. take care
) 24. Li Hua’s shoes are as _______as Zhang Hui’s.A. cheap
B. cheaper
C. the cheaper
D. cheapest (A. not to play
B. not play
C. play not
D. not playing(
B. to have
D. to having(
his father in many ways, especially in height.
A. similar to
B. the same like
C. similar with
D. the same(
C. on doing
D. pay, for(
) 29. Students should learn how_______problem.
C. can sovle
D. to sovle (
A. turn it up
B. turn it on
C. turn it off
D. turn it down
) 31---Linda, I called you this morning, but nobody answered the phone.--- I am sorry. I ________ football with my friends then.
C. am playing
D. was playing(
) 32. It’s bad for your health to go to school without __________ breakfast.
C. to have
) 33. ― Mom. I have a sore throat.
― Well, you should drink some hot tea ________ honey.A. in
) 34. Those two girls hurt ____ playing basketball?
C. themselves
D. herself (
) 35. David Beckham decided to _____playing football match forever because he is not energetic enough.
A. put off
B. deal with
C. break off
D. give up (
) 36. After _______ some food, they kept on _______ to the top of the mountain.
A. climbing
C. climbing
D. climb (
) 37. The problem is _______ difficult that nobody can work it out.A. so
D. pretty (
) 38. Tom, please help me____the picture on the wall.A. put up
C. put off
D. put into (
) 39. I’d like to___food to homeless people at a food bank.A. give out
B. give up
D. cook up(
When my father came back, my mother _______ in the kitchen. A. cooks
C. is cooking
D. was cooking(
) 41. He ____ some clothes to charities because they were too small for him.A. gave out
B. gave away
C. hung out
D. ran away(
) 42. It’s time for us ______ the meeting.
B. to have
) 43.Though he has many friends, he still feels ______.A. alone
C. outgoing
D. quietly (
) 44.Guide dogs _______ a _______ to the blind people’s life.A. different
B. different
C. difference
D. difference(
) 45.It was reported that nine Chinese people坠毁)in Egypt on February 26, 2013.A. are killed B. were killed
C. will killD. have killed二、完形填空(20分)On a snowy evening, a rich lady was standing by the road. She was very worried. Her
had broken down. Just then a poor man named Robert came. He was on his way back home from work as usual.
The lady wondered, “Is the man going to
me? He looks very cold and hungry.” But to her surprise, he
and said with a smile, “Can I help you, madam?” After forty , the car was at last fixed by Robert. The lady wanted to pay him. “No, that’s
, madam,” he said. “ I was just helping someone in
. If you really want to pay me back, I hope whenever you see someone in need, you should give him a hand.”A few minutes later, the lady
a shabby(破旧的) house by the road. She remembered Robert’s words, so she stopped. The hostess warmly asked her in. The lady could see that was a
family and that they need help. When the hostess was making tea in the kitchen, the lady 500 dollars on a table and went away quietly.Robert came home later than before, thinking how
their life was. His wife was pregnant(怀孕)and the baby was to be born the next month but there was not
money. His wife went up to him, gave him a kiss and said softly, “Don’t worry, dear! Everything is going to be all right. A stranger has helped us out.” Let’s always be ready to help others because helping others is helping ourselves. (
) 1. A. bike
) 2. A. help
B. save C. kill D. find (
) 3. A. ran
C. stopped
) 4. A. days
C. minutes
D. years (
) 5. A. somethingB. nothing
C. everything
D. anything (
) 6. A. picture
) 7. A. saw
) 8. A. terrible
B. sadC. poor
) 9. A. threw B. forgotC. gaveD. left (
) 10. A. exciting
B. interestingC. hard D. happyBHello! I’m a surfer(冲浪者). My name is Bethany Hamilton. From a young age, I was interested in surfing. As a surfer, I’m used to taking risks. I think this is one of the But once I 鲨鱼) close to me. Just then, I found
in a very dangerous situation. Before I prepared to run away, the shark got my left
.Then I tried my best to swim back and I didn’t care how much it at all. The only2 thing in my head was “getting to the beach” and I did! But Imy left arm.To everyone’s surprise, some time later I came back to the water I
couldn’t give up my dream of becoming a good surfer. Of course, I had to practice
better than I used to be.our dreams when we get into trouble. (
)11. A. difficult
B. relaxing
D. exciting (
)12. A. hardly
D. already (
)13. A. lived
D. stood (
)14. A. itself
B. himself
D. ourselves (
)15. A. leg
)16. A. hurt
C. worried
D. practiced (
)17. A. fixed
D. carried (
)18. A. because
B. through
)19. A. farther
)20. A. put up
B. take up
C . set up
D. give up 三、阅读理解(每小题1分,满分15分)
AEach nation has many good people who help to take care of others. For example, some high school and college students in the United States often spend many hours as volunteers in hospitals, orphanages(孤儿院) or homes for the aged. They read books to the people in these places, or they just visit them and play games with them or listen to their problems.Other young volunteers go and work in the homes of people who are sick or old. They paint, clean up, or repair their houses, do their shopping or mow their lawns(修剪草地). For boys who no longer have fathers, there is an organization called Big Brothers. College students and other men take these boys to baseball games or on fishing trips and help them to get to know things that boys usually learn from their fathers.Each city has a number of clubs where boys and girls can go to play games or learn crafts (手艺). Some of these clubs show movies or organize short trips to the mountains, the beaches, museums or other places of interest. Most of these clubs use a lot of high school and college students as volunteers because they are young enough to remember the problems of younger boys and girls.Volunteers believe that some of the happiest people in the world are those who help to bring happiness to others.(
)1 Where can you often find volunteers in the United States?A. At a bus stop.
B. In a park.
C. In a hospital.
D. In a shop.(
)2. How do volunteers usually help those who are sick or old?A. They mow their lawns, do their shopping and clean up their house.
B. They cook, sew or wash their clothes.
D. They clean, wax and repair their cars.
)3. What is Big Brother?A. It’s the name of a club.
B. It’s a home for children who have no brothers.C. It’s the name of a film.
D. It’s an organization for boys who no longer have fathers. (
)4. Why so most of the boys’ and girls’ clubs use many high school and college students as volunteers?A. Because they have a lot of free time.B. Because they can still remember what they felt when they were youngster(年轻人). 3C. Because they know how to do the work.
D. Because they like younger boys and girls. (
)5. What do volunteers believe?A. To make others happy, they have got to be happy.B. The happiest people in the world are those who make themselves happy.C. The happiest people in the world are those who help to bring happiness to others. D. When they are happy, the others will be happy.BAn exhausted(筋疲力尽的)looking woman came into the doctor’s office. She said, “Doctor, there are dogs all over my neighborhood. They bark(犬吠)all day and all night, and I can’t get a good sleep.”“I have good news for you,” the doctor said, taking out a small bottle. “Here are some new sleeping pills(药片)that work like a dream. A few of these and your trouble will be over(结束).”
“Great, thank you.” the woman was very glad to go back home with the pills.A few weeks later, the woman came again, looked worse than ever(比以前更坏). She said, “Doctor, your pills are not good at all. I’m more tired than before.”“I don’t understand how that could be,” said the doctor, shaking his head, “Those are the strongest(最强的)pills on the market.”“That may be true,” answered the woman, “but I’m still up all night running after (追)those dogs and when I finally catch one, it’s hard to get him to eat the pills.”(
) 6. The woman came to see the doctor because _____.A. her dog was ill
B. she was bitten(被咬) by dogs
C. she couldn’t sleep well
D. her son was ill (
) 7. The doctor gave some pills to the woman for _____.A. the dogs
B. herself
C. her son
D. her neighbors (
) 8. The woman got _____ in a few weeks.A. better
B. healthy
) 9. Which of the following is RIGHT?A. The doctor gave the woman wrong pills.
B. The woman liked to run with the dogs.
C. The woman took the pills but the pills didn’t work at all.
D. The woman might feel better if she took the pills.(
) 10. When he heard what the woman said, the doctor might think that _____.A. he gave the woman the right pills.
B. the woman was a very clever person.C. the woman was very foolish(愚蠢的).
D. he should give the woman the pills again.CMr. Lewis was a dance teacher. He was a nice man and always had a lot of students. One year he moved to a new town, and was soon teaching many students in the dance school there, but he decided to move again to a big city. He would have more work there.When one of his students heard that he was going to leave, she said to him, “The new teacher won’t be as good as you are.” Mr. Lewis was happy when he heard this, but he said, “Oh no. I’m sure he’ll be as good as I am ---- or even better.”The student said, “No. Five teachers have come and gone while I’ve been here, and each new one was worse than the last.”(
) 11. ______ came to learn dancing from Mr. Lewis.A. No students
B. Few students
C. Many students
) 12. Mr. Lewis wanted to move to a big city because _______A. he hated the small town
B. he couldn’t make a living in the small town C. His family was in the big city
D it would be easy for him to have more work in the cityC. They tell them stories and sing and dance for them.(
) 13. The student thought that _______A. The new teacher will be better than Mr. Lewis.
B. Mr. Lewis was the best teacher C. Mr. Lewis was worse than the last
D. Mr. Lewis was a good teacher
) 14. Before Mr. Lewis ____teachers came to the town to teach dancing.A. three
)15. From the story we can conclude(推论)that the student wished _____A. to have a better teacher
B. to have a worse teacher C. to become a dance teacher
D. Mr. Lewis not to leave
四、用所给单词的正确形式填空。(每空0.5分,共10分) 1.Mary is used to _________________(get) up early in the morning.2.Anyone who knows the __________________ ( important) of the exam will study hard. 3.Many students put off ______________(do) their homework until the last minute. 4.Could you please ______________(fold) your clothes after dinner, Mary? 5.I really hate_______________(listen)to the loud music. 6.Neither of his parents_______________(like)doing chores.7.The ____________(hard) you work, the _____________(good) grades you will get. 8.My parents don’t allow me __________________( hang) out with my friends. 9.The old man told us________________(not swim) in the river.10. Whatyou(call)this morning?
11. The children
(read)a story when the bell
12. Can you
me the(true)of that
thing?13. Be quiet! All the students were reading in the library in
14.They had fun____________(play) in the park last night.15.It’s cold today. You’d better keep the windows___________________(close). 16.It rained(heavy)yesterday evening.五、用所给词的正确形式填空。(每空1分,共10分) Dear Sir,not enough to just get good grades at school. Children these days depend on their parents too much. They are ildren’s__(keep) it clean and tidy. Our neighbors’ son got into a good college but during his first Mr. Smith1.____________ 2._______________ 3.____________ 4.____________ 5.______________ 6.____________7._______________ 8.____________ 9._____________ 10._____________ 六、句型转换:(10分)1. My mother was cooking when my father came back. (用while改写句子) ________ my mother ________
________ , my father came back.对画线部分提问)the her?
3. His sister could play the violin when she was eight years old. (改为同义句)His sister
the _______
4. They should spend time on schoolwork so that they could get good grades. (改为同义句)
They should spend time on schoolwork _________
_________ get good grades. 5.He watched TV last night. ( 用at this time yesterday改写句子) He ________
________ TV at this time yesterday. 6. They were playing basketball at 10:00 yesterday. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) ________ they_________ basketball at 10:00 yesterday?
No, ________
________. 七、XI. 书面表达(10分)根据所给图画,用写一篇80词左右的短文。要求完整叙述图画内容。 ______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________4 初三英语试题
听力测试A) 听录音,在每组句子中选出一个你所听到的句子。每个句子听一遍。 1. Sally has long curly hair. 2. There is a bank next to the park. 3. Can you come to my party tomorrow? 4. Anna is allowed to choose her own clothes.5. What do you usually do on weekends?B) 在录音中,你将听到五段对话。请选出与对话内容相符的图片。每段对话听两遍。 6. M: Mom, where is my backpack?W: Your backpack? Is it under the table? M: Yes, it is.7. M: Where is Jack?W: He is in his room. He is doing his homework. 8. M: Can I help you?W: I’d like some noodles.M: What kind of noodles would you like? W: Beef and carrot noodles, please. 9. W: How do you get to school?M: By car. My father takes me to school in his car. 10. M: What’s your hobby?
W: I like collecting shells.M: How long have you been collecting shells?
W: Since I was seven.C) 在录音中,你将听到一段对话及五个问题。请根据对话内容及问题选择正确答案。对话及问题听两遍。 M: Good morning, Doctor.W: Good morning, Bob. What’s the matter with you?M: I don’t know, Doctor. I’m ill. I have a stomachache and I don’t feel very well. W: Let me have a look. What did you eat yesterday? M: Well, Doctor. I ate some cake. W: Did you eat any ice cream?M: Well, yes, I did. I ate some ice cream.W: Young man, tell me everything you ate yesterday evening. M: Well, doctor. I went to a birthday party.W: I see! How many pieces of cake did you eat? M: Four, Doctor. But Jane had five.W: How many ice creams did you eat, young man? M: I had only six, but John had seven. Questions:11. Who is Bob talking with? 12. What’s wrong with Bob? 13. What did Bob eat yesterday? 14. Where did Bob go yesterday?15. How many ice creams did Bob eat?D) 在录音中,你将听到一篇短文及五个问题。请根据短文内容及问题选择正确答案。短文及问题听两遍。
Mr White works in an office. One day when he was having lunch in a restaurant, he met one of his friends. They were very happy and talked a lot. At last he had to say goodbye to his friend and left for work. It was raining, and the street was very wet. He drove very fast and didn’t see the traffic lights. He couldn’t stop his car 5in time, and hit a car in front of his. An old man got out of the car and looked angry.
“I am sorry, sir,” said Mr White. “I didn’t see the red light.”Then he brought out a bottle of wine and gave it to the old man. “It is too cold today. Please drink a little, then you will be warmer.”The old man drank a little wine and became happy. “I feel better now. Why don’t you drink some?” The old man asked. Mr White said, “I can’t drink anything now. Drinking while one is driving is very dangerous. The police are coming and I think you will be taken to the police station soon.” Questions:16. Where did Mr White meet his friend? 17. How was the weather that day?18. Did he have an accident in the street? 19. What did he give to the old man?20. Who would be taken to the police station?I. CABAC
CACBB包含各类专业文献、高等教育、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、各类资格考试、专业论文、应用写作文书、新教材八年级英语下册Units1-5.doc期中试题一57等内容。
 2013年人教版新目标八年级英语下册期中复习提纲(units1-5)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语下册期中复习提纲(units1-5) Unit 1 Useful Expressions 1. 3. ...  新目标人教版八年级英语下册期中考试试题及答案_(1)_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级英语下学期期中测试题一、英汉互译。(20 分) (1)be used to (5...  八年级下英语Units1-5发... 8页 免费 新目标八年级英语(Go fo... 4页 ...八年级 英语试卷 第 4 页共 8 页 “Take off your jacket, shirt and __...  八年级下英语期中测试题 姓名:___ 一、单选(25 小题,共 50 分) ( ) 1.Will there ___ fewer trees? A. be ( B. is C. are --___. B. Yes,...  格式:doc 关键词:暂无同系列文档 八年级英语上学期知识点归... 八年级英语上...八年级下英语期中测试题姓名:___ 一、单选(25 小题,共 50 分) ( ) 1.Will...  新目标人教版八年级英语下册期中考试试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。考试题八年级下英语期中考试题 二、单选 15 分 ( ) 26.Kids won’t go to school. They ...  搜 试试 7 帮助 全部 DOC PPT TXT PDF XLS ...人教版八年级上册英语复... 9页 1下载券 八年级...八年级期中复习试题 Unit 1 1. ___? I have a...  八年级下册(Units1-5)期中测试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 学年下学期勐班中学期中学业水平测试 八年级下册英语试题卷(全卷四个部分,共 8 页,满分:100 分...  人教版八年级英语下册期中测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 人教版八年级英语下册期中测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 ...

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语论文题目 的文章

随机推荐