look!mhey brotherr is playing ______ the snow

Look!The ground is _____ white snow A.covering with B.covered with C.covers with D.covering_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Look!The ground is _____ white snow A.covering with B.covered with C.covers with D.covering
Look!The ground is _____ white snow A.covering with B.covered with C.covers with D.covering
选【B】,covered with,大地被冰雪被覆盖,被动所以用is covered with被动语态,
选择BLook! The ground is 【covered with】white snow .看,大地上铺满了白雪。 be covered with 铺盖....覆盖着....希望帮到你山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥0.80
&&¥10.00
&&¥0.80
&&¥0.80
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
山东省2013年17地市英语中考题及答案汇总
山​东​省03​年7​地​市​英​语​中​考​题​及​答​案​汇​总
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢1.I had to stay at home because of ___________(look) after my brother.2.Who knows how _____________ (drive) a car well?3.Mike spent less time ______________ (write) English than his sister.4.Everyone should try his best _______________ (finish) homework on time.5.Helen always mak_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.I had to stay at home because of ___________(look) after my brother.2.Who knows how _____________ (drive) a car well?3.Mike spent less time ______________ (write) English than his sister.4.Everyone should try his best _______________ (finish) homework on time.5.Helen always mak
2.Who knows how _____________ (drive) a car well?3.Mike spent less time ______________ (write) English than his sister.4.Everyone should try his best _______________ (finish) homework on time.5.Helen always makes his little brother _____________ (cry).6.It will snow tomorrow.How about _______________ (ski)?7.At weekends,Nancy often practices _______________ (fly) kites with her parents .8.Are you looking forward to _____________ (taste) the chocolates?9.She ___________ (think)of her old friends when she read this book.10.____________ (camp) is a very dangerous outdoor activity.我将投票选举Betty,因为她会替我保密。&& I will vote for Betty __________2.他经常说别人坏话,所以我们不乐意与他交朋友。&& He often _______________,so we aren’t willing to make friends with him.&3.我理想的学校每天只有一个小时的家庭作业。&& My ideal school ____________every day.4.汤姆昨天在树下和朋友聊天玩得很开心。&&& Tom had__________________.5.大部分学生认为潜水比滑冰更刺激&&& Most students think _____________.6.在我到这个学校之前我不知道该如何为自己做事。&&&& I don’t know _________.
1.looking. 2.to drive 3.on writing 4. to finish 5.cry. 6.skiing 7.flying 8.tasting 9.thinks 10.camping .1.for she will keep the secret for me .2. talks about bad things after others 3 is demanding one -hour homework 4 a plasent talk with his friends under the tree .5 diving is much more interesting than skating .6how to serve myslf before studying in this school .七年级下册单元测试卷英语_百度知道
七年级下册单元测试卷英语
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Some , writes
A?(用now 代替on Sundays)
__________ you ____________ now. I’m a student in my class. looking at
D, An、1-5 BACCA 6-10 ACBCC 五, rain
B. games (
)4. rainingUnit5-Unit6
一.A.4, rainy
C,正确的用T 错误的用F表示. five English classes CThere are four people in my family? 四. No.(
)6.(对画线部分提问) ___________
_________ they on vacation, I like it(
) 23. likes&#47. am (
)6, doing 10. is
A. Sleep二; (
)1. go down
D, my sister and I in my family, twenty boys and twenty-two girls. Sometimes we can’t see him all day.What ________ it is today. want
B;re planting trees. In . tells
C, Miss Chen _______ (play)football, my mother. the football
C. My parents _______(watch)TV now.. in school (
)5. come out
) 14. Now we can say a hundred words, so sometimes we can’t see him all day. In spring the flowers begin to __________ . A, when. Look. It looks like a bird. How. &quot.——Where is Zhang Yan. Li Lei&#39, Miss. isn’t (
)21 ---What is the boy doing.I’m studying
C, swimming 3, rainy
B. are talking (
)18. In. policeman (
)19;It&#39.
)9.(对画线提问)
__________ the ___________ in Anyang in spring. It’s windy
D. a good worker(
)10.My brother works in a restaurant. go on(
)16.My sister and I are in the same school. A, tea、单项选择(25分)(
)1-_________ is the weather in Shanghai. Everyone in my family likes to look after me:(15分)  1. quickly
C.判断正误.A? He&#39? -Hi,write
13; listens
C?A. Now he is in the classroom but he doesn&#39. How. get back
A. nice day(
)10. My brother is a waiter.Do you often swim on Sundays.(
) 15. Look?
6.There is a lot of rain today in Xinxiang! She __________(wear) a red skirt today. How many ______ are there in the picture.are having 15. After lunch his aunt comes to see his mother and brings a kite to him. children is
C;t let him do so.Where are 5, too. A. after lunch (
)4. My mother is a bank clerk.are running 9, It
A. ______Mary. What .What’s.do、书面表达, (
) 13. He likes to make new friends, sings 4, It(
B. doesn’t
D. There ______(51) many children in the park. I’m eleven!
C. does. a park (
)2. Tom and his sister _______(wait)for you over there. reading
C. ---What ______ your family doing next to the lake. like&#47. A, sleeping 11;s reading a story! They ______ games over there.It’s snowing and everyone _____a good time, raining(
)12. _______ you _______(listen)to music. He likes his work. sitting
B?3. Who (
)9, know 5. sit
C.-How’s it going with you. A. at breakfast
B. Some . some children playing in the park
B.&quot? - __________.. Peter&#39.A group of _________ lying on the beach。江西省吉安县2009年七年级(下)英语测试卷(四)
Unit5-Unit6答案一. a nice weather
B. after dinner
C. what the kite looks like
C.turn green
)8.(改为同义句)
_________ very __________ today in Xinxiang ?
------______
C. He __________ (sleep) six hours a day.. They are ______(52) happily. Li Li’s sister is
A. in the morning
B.A. There are forty-two students in our class.Do. I’m from China. go on
B. policemens
D, have 6.
A.  2, in
B. how to answer the teacher'Yes.
A. We have five English classes a week.I don’t like it
C, because she can meet many interesting people. danceing
B, do. his teacher&#39.六. Not bad(
)3-. joining
D.Hello.is.I’m a middle school student. Li Li’s English teacher is
A. She is a good teacher. We like English. no(没有) English class
D! Who’s speaking.
A, &quot!It’s_________ heavily now.
A;Name nine things with milk in them. six cows、1, you. is
C, writing
D. There is ________ near Peter&#39. Look.It’s
windy in spring in Anyang。(
) 11. A.Are. A boy in Row 4 taps his back and he understands it. a bad student
C. Some boys ______(55) running up the hill, coffee.
 8. a river
)10. nice weather
D.---Do you like cold rainy weather. nice a weather
C. &quot.根据自己家乡一年四季的天气情况写(60字)的作文.likes.A、用所给单词的正确形式填空填空. a good teacher
)14. Look. sits(
)7. his aunt buy a kite for him C. one English class
B. Jim and his teacher ______ over there. ______(57) is Wang Lin.Does? He&#39.
A.I like hot. A, raining(
)7.are waiting 14. play
A.sleeps 3。(10分) It s a fine Sunday morning. A. is talking
——She _______(talk)with her teacher in the teacher’s office. isn’t . She says her job is a boring and being a reporter is interesting, raining
but they _______ working in the fields. It’s
C, &quot. can (
)20;s words
---They&#39. after dinner
D, writeing(
A.I want to be a teacher. This is
D. The teacher is busy. Others . In. A. (
)1. That is(
)4. do . We have our lessons from eight o’clock in the morning to four o’clock in the afternoon. for
C; are listening(
----No.The radio _____the snow will stop later on, I think,s standing over there、句型转换(10分)1. Where
B.is playing 13, Peter. in the evening
B. isn’t , rainy 4, I do . My father always __________(come) back from work very late. is
B.Thanks a lot for __________ us at the party. My mum and dad work in a big factory. A, is ,&quot,other(
)6. But I love him very much.It’s very dark .
A. He's mother tells him to play the kite________. six
D. We like our English teacher. five(
)7 Li Li’s father and mother work
es 2.Yes.It’s. is having
D. to join(
)5. What_______ your mother do when it’s _________.are watching 8. a Japanese C. seven days
B.The students are cleaning the classroom. A. are
C. Look at the ________ .
9. the tennis
B;t hear her and still sits there.My mother likes to be a bank clerk. What _______ your mother _______(do)now. isn’t;s question BMy name is Li Li.There are four people, but she wants to be a reporter. My father is a policeman. _________ are cleaning the windows?2.7, _________ are cleaning the chairs?(sleep)
11. a Chinese(
12?  5.My father works in another city.Here is the weather report _____ the next twenty-four hours. Don’t talk here, She writes something on the blackboard and then turns to the class and finds this. doesn’t . playing
B;s ______(56) by the lake?5;You can play it after dinner. policemans
B. Some are playing ______(53) under a big tree. He thinks for some time and then says. Some . In class Peter only thinks ________. speaks (
)13, what(连词成句)
_____________________________________________________________., another
B. We look like each other very much and we like to help each other. Where (
)8. some water
B. ______(58)is he doing. can’t
C, is wearing 7. am (
)2.  4。(10分) My
hometown’s
weather?    Yes. like&#47, others C. an English woman
D. is talk
B. A. No . I think it’s not difficult for me. how to fly the kite
D. are sleeping
D;s school, I am. I study hard because I want to be a teacher、阅读理解. On.is singing., the other
D. 三. The boy doesn&#39, I don’t
B.s looking ______(59) a nice butterfly(蝴蝶), rainy. He stands up and Miss Black asks him the question again. an American
B. Peter&#39. is playing
D._____winter it is very cold _____Moscow. talks
D. sleeping
D;s time to go to school. We have
a day. does. of
B.---Is Bob doing homework. dancing (
)5, weather 2. some students reading beside the lake
D, is raining
D.A. ---Is the boy opening the door. She is a middle school student and comes home in the afternoon.
A?四。(30分)Some children are flying kites near the river, because he thinks he can meet many new friends when he works.is talking 三. Now Class 3 and Class 4_______(have)a test. rain, madam. having
B. childs are
D. four days(
)8. Listen. six English classes
C. to dance
C. Green is from England. are having
D. He often has meals outside. It’s easy for me. three
B.&quot.&quot.
A. Watchin(
) 22, It’s
B.A; listen
B. children are
B. A. _______ your dog _______ now. dance (
) 12, and play games in English、1-5 BDCCB 6-10 BDBCA 11-15 DAABC 16-20 DDBCD 21-25 BBCAB 二. childs is (
)11. Three boys _______(run); says his mother. Some girls are singing and ______(54).  3, my father?
A. His work is kind of dangerous. raining . is sleeping
-__________windy? ---He’s ______ a book. are playing (
)17. Li Li’s family has
people. are talk
C? ---No, and says goodbye to his aunt and leaves. six days D, he ______. We ___
music and often ____ to music, humid weather. What . five days
C. He wants to fly it but his mother doesn&#39.
D, he______ He is_____-a letter. Where __________ you __________ (have) lunch every day, It’s
C. __________ your brother __________(know) Jt listen to Miss B The boy is unhappy! Joan __________(sing) in the classroom. policemen
C. some children flying kites near the river (
)3、1. I have a sister. is play
10. The girl __________(like) wearing a skirt, in
A、完形填空. He ______(60) to catch it. wants 五. In the classroom Peter can see ________. sing
C. They go to work every d she says.
A. Grandparents _____. is wanting
C. She often __________ (sing) there. er. Who
C;s aunt comes to see his mother _______. My teacher of English. to(
A.What do you do when it is rainy. Yes. They are very high and Peter can see them in the classroom. does
15, do . are
D.They are on vacation in Chengdu. A. are
B, listen 12.. He’s very busy、1-5 BDDCB 6-10 BBCCA 11-15 FFFTT 六.A
其他类似问题
七年级下册的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 peter is my brother 的文章

随机推荐