如果你去了一个新的学校认识父亲作文了两个朋友请介绍一bob and mary作文bob10岁1.5米

写一篇英语作文题目是假如你是bob请向你的朋友介绍一下你的房间,不少于40字_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语作文题目是假如你是bob请向你的朋友介绍一下你的房间,不少于40字
写一篇英语作文题目是假如你是bob请向你的朋友介绍一下你的房间,不少于40字
I have a lovely bedroom.There is a bed in my bedroom.There is a desk near my bed.There is a pink doll on my bed.I sleep with it every night.There is a big window in my bedroom.The yellow lamp is on my desk .Every evening,I do my homework under the lamp.I have a big shelf in my bedroom.There are many books on the shelf.I like reading very much.Do you like reading?You can borrow the books from me if you like?写英语作文你和你的朋友打算这个星期下午2:00去野营.地点设在公园.你想让你的朋友Bob也参加,请按照下面的路线,写信告诉Bob:沿着幸福路往前走,在第二个人拐弯处向右拐,走过桥进入人民_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写英语作文你和你的朋友打算这个星期下午2:00去野营.地点设在公园.你想让你的朋友Bob也参加,请按照下面的路线,写信告诉Bob:沿着幸福路往前走,在第二个人拐弯处向右拐,走过桥进入人民
写英语作文你和你的朋友打算这个星期下午2:00去野营.地点设在公园.你想让你的朋友Bob也参加,请按照下面的路线,写信告诉Bob:沿着幸福路往前走,在第二个人拐弯处向右拐,走过桥进入人民路,在你到达第一个十字路口时往左转进入公园路,一直往前走,你就会看见公园的入口就在你的右边.80字左右.
Dear Bob,I decide to go camping in a park at 2pm this ______(你没说星期几).And I want you to go with us.Now I tell you the way to the park.Walk along Xingfu Road,then turn right at the second turning.And then cross the bridge to People's Road.Turn left to Park's Road when you meet the first crossroads.Go straight on,and you will find the entrance to the park on your right.Best wishes.Your XXX
In the jungleof Africa,there livesa family of monkeys.There is a Mama Monkey and a Papa Monkey,and they have a young daughter named Hannah.The monkey faily live very happily ,swinging and playing...
This is family!!!!
您可能关注的推广回答者:用英语.根据情景,写句子:1 你告诉你的朋友Tom,你打算这周六去购物,应该说:“2 、你告诉Bob说Tom昨天下午5:00正在操场放风筝:“3、你想知道Mary昨天上午9:00是否正在看电影:“_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英语.根据情景,写句子:1 你告诉你的朋友Tom,你打算这周六去购物,应该说:“2 、你告诉Bob说Tom昨天下午5:00正在操场放风筝:“3、你想知道Mary昨天上午9:00是否正在看电影:“
用英语.根据情景,写句子:1 你告诉你的朋友Tom,你打算这周六去购物,应该说:“2 、你告诉Bob说Tom昨天下午5:00正在操场放风筝:“3、你想知道Mary昨天上午9:00是否正在看电影:“
1,tom,I will go shoping this saturday2,Bob,tom was fiying a kite at playgound yestoday at five o'clock3,Mary ,Are you watch movie at nine o'clock on yestoday moning
1. I will go shopping this saturday.2.Tom was flying a kite at five yesterday afternoon.3.Were you watching a film at nine yesterday morning.希望没错`
1、Would you go shopping with me this Saturday Tom?2
Bob , Tom was
flying a kite on the playground.at five yesterday afternoon.3
Were you seeing a movie at nine yesterday morning,Mary ?请按照高考的要求帮我批改一下这篇作文.假定你是李华.应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况.内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息.注意:1、字数100左右 2、可以适当_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请按照高考的要求帮我批改一下这篇作文.假定你是李华.应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况.内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息.注意:1、字数100左右 2、可以适当
请按照高考的要求帮我批改一下这篇作文.假定你是李华.应英国朋友Bob的要求,写一封短信介绍你校图书馆的基本情况.内容须包括下面两幅图中的相关信息.注意:1、字数100左右 2、可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯 3、开头语已为你写好 Dear Bob,Thank you for your last letter asking about our library.Best wishes Li Hua :上面的小字是:借阅须知:每人每次5本,借期10天.下面的小字是:开放时间:周一至周五,早9:00至晚7:00,周末闭馆.) Dear Bob,Thank you for your last letter asking about our library.It has been opened to us recently and has been popular among teachers and studends since the first day.I love reading,you know,wherever there are books,I must stay there reading for a long time,especially in library.Therefore,it offers me an perfect environment to read which is quiet and comfortable.Before today,I went there at one time,Only when I got into library did I realize how amazing it was.The shelves are put there one by one,with books are sorted out by subject.I fetched a book about English,finding that it was the one which I had been looking for.It's really surprising and delightful for me.Then I decided to borrow it to read at home,so I went to the place where supports lend survice,at that time,I noticed there were some pieces of sentences on the wall,writing:Each one only can borrow 5 books eachtime for 10 days.Time:Opened on Monday to Friday,9:00a.m.-7:00p.m.Closed at weekend.The librarian assissed me to borrow the book,and told me that I must return it on time.Today my book is about to be finished,the next time I prefer reading in library instead of at home.Best wishes Li Hua
has been opened to us => has been open to usI love reading..., stay there reading... there are TWO verbs in one simple sentence!especially in library => in the library / in librariesenvironment to read => reading environmentat one time => you mean "once"?with books are sorted out by subject => with books sorted out by subjectsto the place where supports lend
survice => t also there are more than one verbs in your sentence!Opened on Monday => Open on MondayClosed at weekend => Closed at weekendsreading in library => in the library

我要回帖

更多关于 认识我自己作文 的文章

随机推荐