如何尽快适应大学生活英语作文的英语作文

如何尽快适应大学生活的英语作文_How to Adapt to College Life Quickly_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全!
您当前的位置: →
→ 如何尽快适应大学生活的英语作文_How to Adapt to College Life Quickly
如何尽快适应大学生活的英语作文_How to Adapt to College Life Quickly
&&& After entering college, we found, to our surprise, that differences between high school life and college life are great. In high school, we always depended on our parents and teachers to solve all kinds of difficult problems. At college, however, we have to rely exclusively on ourselves. What's more, we have to learn how to get along with our classmates and roommates.
&&& Four years at college is an important yet very short period of time in our life. So it is always expected that we adapt to this life as quickly as possible. But it is a pity that not everyone can do so immediately. Here are some suggestions. (作文)
&&& First, get familiar with the main buildings on the campus. Spend one or two hours by yourself or with your classmates to go around the campus so that you can know the location of such important places as the library, the dining room, the post office, the clinic and classrooms. Next, try to be independent. Learn to do such things as making sound decisions on how to spend your time, how to spend your money etc, and washing clothes on your own. Furthermore, form good study habits. Talk with your classmates and learn from their good habits. Finally, try to take part in all kinds of activities to get out of your solitude and get on well with your classmates.(中国作文网)
原创投稿,百度搜索“中国作文网”个就是,记住们的域名:
本文标题:如何尽快适应大学生活的英语作文_How to Adapt to College Life Quickly&版权说明
上一篇作文:下一篇作文:
作文标题:
作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《如何尽快适应大学生活的英语作文_How to Adapt to College Life Quickly》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。如何度过大学生活英語作文
如何度过大学生活英語作文
不区分大小写匿名
Treasure our colledge life Campus life is as important as one of our body in our daily life, which we should learn to treasure ,especially the college life. In our college life,we can take part in all kinds of activities held by various unions that can help widely broaden your sights to make you more informed.Besides rich and corlorful outdoor activities,you can also attend many acdemic speeches or the course you may be fond of as well ,in which you can not only learn something benefitial but also you can entertainment both your body and your heart. Moreover, if it is convenient ,you can travel for a vacation to have a relax after a busy college life. Cherish your college life,you can benefit a lot from it.After all,life is not so long . 以上仅供参考
一句都看不懂。
英语作文大学生活
My university life is better than expected,It is universally acknowledged
that when a freshman walk into a big, fascinating but complicated campus, what
impresses him most will be the atmosphere of freedom and the "abuse", which will
teach you a lesson before you really adapt to the life of university.After
years of frustration with heavy homework and education which mostly gives us
skill of exam more than knowledge itself, I sat down and imagined how my college
life would be this summer vacation. In my opinion, compared with universities in
HK, universities here is less active , full of awkward political education, and
provide too much leisure time in which laziness is born. In a word, it will be
boring, if it fits my idea.
However, life tends to be more and more different from expected, as I feel
myself absorbed into the campus little by little. Every day when I pass by the
door of dormitory I notice tens of posts that contains information of activities
of miscellaneous groups or interesting lectures which widen our horizon, just
like the lively and colorful world below the calm surface of the Pacific Ocean.
When it comes to my major, mathematics, I am very willing to devote much time to
having lessons, doing proper homework, going to libraries to check more details
other than textbooks or debating problems through MSN with other friends who
share the same interest. It is fabulous when a man spend much time on his
favorite habit without concerning his financial problems. He will sink into the
sea of it and be unwilling to float on the real life again. Besides, the Chinese
course and History course are so philosophical that I would feel rather sorry if
I miss one of the claSSes.
Though, freshmen will suffer from brutal military training and cheats which
are extraordinary effective to freshmen, these will be your precious property of
your future life. Without military training we will never realize the importance
of freedom. And cheats can teach us to put more care to our belongings as well
as our finance. Wound and scars are necessary, for they can always remind us of
attention so that protect us from greater loss.
University is a compound of academy and society, in another word, the first
step into society. College life is another earth to school world. It teaches you
not only what to learn but how to learn by yourself when you enter the real
world in the future. It is better than my expect, I think.My college
I am proud of being a college student. I like my college life as it is so
wonderful time in my youth. As being born in small village of the remote
countryside, I didn’t have a good education environment. However, I set a goal
and felt confident to be a college student. After hard study, I passed the
entrance examination of national college by excellent achievement. All people
were proud of me, as I was the first college student in my village. I was
farewell warmly by them when I came to school. I was warmly welcome by school,
too. After then, I’ve felt my study is not only for myself but also for the
honor of my village neighborhood and our school.
我的大学生活比预期的要好,这是举世公认的,当一个新生走进一个大的,迷人的,但复杂的校园,什么他最令人印象深刻的将是自由的气氛和“虐待”,它会教你一课,然后再真正适应大学生活。经过多年的挫折,主要为我们提供了技能的考试比知识本身更繁重的功课和教育,我坐了下来,可想而知我的大学生活应该是这样的暑假。在我看来,在香港的大学相比,大学是不活跃的,充满了尴尬的政治教育,并提供太多的闲暇时间中,懒惰是天生的。总之,它会很无聊,如果它符合我的想法。
但是,生活往往有越来越多的预期不同,因为我觉得自己吸收到一点一点的校园。每一天,当我经过宿舍的门,我发现成千上万的职位,其中包含杂项组或有趣的讲座,拓宽了我们的视野,生动多彩的世界就像太平洋平静的表面下活动的信息。当涉及到我的专业,数学,我很愿意花太多的时间来上课,做适当的作业,到图书馆来检查的详细信息以外的其他教科书或辩论的问题,通过MSN跟其他好友共享相同的兴趣。这是美妙的,当一个人花太多时间在他最喜欢的习惯,而不涉及他的财务问题。他将它沉入大海的,并不愿意再次漂浮在现实生活中。此外,中国是如此的哲学课与历史课,我会感到很抱歉,如果我错过的一个类。
虽然新生都将遭受残酷的军事训练和欺骗,这是非凡有效的新生,这将是你宝贵的财产,你的未来生活。如果没有军事训练,我们永远不会知道自由的重要性。和秘籍可以教我们把更多的关爱给我们的东西,以及我们的财务。伤口和疤痕是必要的,他们可以随时提醒我们的注意,以便保护我们免受更大的损失。大学是学术和社会的化合物,换句话说,融入社会的第一步。大学生活是另一个地球到学校的世界。它教你不仅要学什么,而是如何学习自己在未来,当你进入真实的世界。这是比我的期望,我想我的大学生活,& 我感到非常自豪的是一所大学的学生。我喜欢我的大学生活是这样美好的时光在我的青春。由于出生在偏远农村地区的小村庄,我没有受过良好的教育环境。不过,我设定了一个目标,并感到有信心,是一所大学的学生。经过刻苦学习,我优异的成绩通过国家大学的入学考试。所有的人都为我感到骄傲,因为我是在我村子里的第一个大学生。我热烈欢迎,告别他们,当我来到学校。我热烈欢迎学校了。此后,我就觉得我的研究,不仅为自己也为我村的荣誉和我们的学校。&
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家college life
大家都在背:
1. Hopefully after three years at university I will have matured.
希望3年大学生活之后我能变成熟。
来自柯林斯例句
2. How did you adjust to college life?
你是如何适应大学生活的?
来自柯林斯例句
3. Mr. Stone spent his undergraduate days in Columbia University, majoring in economics.
斯通先生在哥伦比亚大学度过了他四年的大学生活, 主修经济学.
来自《简明英汉词典》
4. The show was a spoof of college life.
那戏是对大学生活的讽刺.
来自《现代英汉综合大词典》
5. They look on life at college as a blessed release from the obligation to work.
他们把大学生活看成是一种愉快的解脱,可以不用承担工作的义务。
来自柯林斯例句
基本信息 游戏名称:大学生活 英文名:College Life 游戏类型:装扮小游戏 游戏大小:423K游戏简介 这位模特的身材真的很棒啊!你要怎么给她打扮都行哦!都看你的喜好啦!来吧,加油哦! 游戏目标 给画面中的人物搭配不同风格的服饰 操作指南 鼠标点击换装
本内容来源于
以上内容来自百度百科平台,由百度百科网友创作。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:咨询电话:400-600-7270
欢迎来到线话英语! 或  
*您的姓名:
*您的邮箱:
*您的手机:
线话《私隐保护政策》
> 大学生活的英语作文范文
大学生活的英语作文范文
  范文1:
  You may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningful.
  In your spare time, you could play basketball, football and so on. Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health.
  In fact, you can do anything which you are interested in.Do not be nervous.We are friends.
  Studying in college is a brand new start of our life.You can continue to study hard for the better scords. Libary is a good place for students to study in. If you want to show your talents and skills you can join in all kinds of activities.
  In a word,college life is wonderful!
  你或许会认为大学生活很枯燥,你不知道如何处理这么充足的空余时间。但是我认为只要你过得有意义大学生活会变得非常精彩。
  在业余时间,你可以打篮球,踢足球等等,做运动是很有趣的,并且对你的健康也有帮助。
  事实上,你可以做任何你喜欢做的事情。不要紧张,我们是朋友。
  在大学里的学习是我们生活的新起点,为了好成绩你可以继续努力学习。图书馆是个学生学习的好地方,如果你想展示你的天赋和才能,你可以参加各种各样的活动。
  总而言之,大学生活是非常精彩的!
&&&&&&&&&范文2:
推荐阅读:
  Time spent at a university is a most worthwhile period in a young person's life. This is a time when a student begins to form his or her ideas about life in general. Attending classes and studying in the library keep a student busy and provide him or her with access to valuable information, adding to his or her knowledge base.
  Campus life can also be rich and colorful. Most universities offer a variety of extracurricular activities such as sports events, contests, and other social gatherings, enabling the students to experience relief fi'om study and homework. Students often form lifelong friendships through the varied experiences of university life.
  During the time a student spends at university, he not only develops his intellectual ahilites,he also develops social skills as well as knowledge and wisdom necessary for choosing a future career. By learning how to balance intense study and recreation, a student will be well prepared for the challenges of future responsibilities. 翻译:
  大学生活
  花时间在大学时期是一个最有价值的年轻人的生活。这是一个时候,学生开始形成他或她生活的总体看法。出席课堂和在图书馆学习保持一个学生忙,提供他或她能获得有价值的信息,增加了他(她)们的知识库。
  校园生活也可以是丰富多彩的。大多数的大学提供各种各样的课外活动,如体育活动,比赛,和其他社交聚会,使学生体验学习和作业'om救援金融中间人。学生们经常形成终身的友谊通过不同的经历的大学生活。
  在此期间学生学习上大学的时候,他不仅发展他的知识ahilites,他也培养社会交际能力和知识和智慧的必要条件下选择未来的事业。通过学习如何平衡学习和娱乐的强烈,学生将有充分的准备的挑战,未来的责任。
交换友链QQ:
| 私隐政策
全国客服电话:400-600-7270
线话私隐保护
  线话英语尊重每一位用户的隐私权。您在本网站所提供的个人资料我们会进行严格的管理及保护,防止造成丢失、被盗用或遭窜改。未经您本人同意,本站绝不会将您所提供的个人资料转作其它用途,更不会提供给第三方,也不会将您为参与本网站之特定活动所提供的资料利用于其它目的。想了解更多关于北海高考备考辅导网的资讯,请访问:
  城市推荐:┊┊┊┊
高考备考辅导排行榜
高考编辑推荐文章
· · · · ·
· · · · ·
· · · · · ·
高考英语作文相关
· · · · · · · · · ·

我要回帖

更多关于 描述大学生活英语作文 的文章

随机推荐