the sister of your father or mothsister是什么意思单词

英语类 根据意思,填出所缺单词.1、The brother of my father is my ------------.2、The father of my mother is my -------------.3、The mother of my father is my ----------.4、The sister of my mother is my ---------.5、The daughter of my _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语类 根据意思,填出所缺单词.1、The brother of my father is my ------------.2、The father of my mother is my -------------.3、The mother of my father is my ----------.4、The sister of my mother is my ---------.5、The daughter of my
英语类 根据意思,填出所缺单词.1、The brother of my father is my ------------.2、The father of my mother is my -------------.3、The mother of my father is my ----------.4、The sister of my mother is my ---------.5、The daughter of my father's brother is my---------.
unclegrandfathergrandmotherauntsister
1、The brother of my father is my uncle. 2、The father of my mother is my grandpa. 3、The mother of my father is my grandma. 4、The sister of my mother is my aunt. 5、The daughter of my father's brother is my cousin.
您可能关注的推广回答者:根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1.Your mother's sister is your a----- 2.My c------is the son of my aynt. 3.Please look at my family t------. 4.Are t------------your parents? 5.Ms telephone n-------is 237-4258. 6.T-------for your he_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1.Your mother's sister is your a----- 2.My c------is the son of my aynt. 3.Please look at my family t------. 4.Are t------------your parents? 5.Ms telephone n-------is 237-4258. 6.T-------for your he
根据句意及首字母提示补全单词1.Your mother's sister is your a----- 2.My c------is the son of my aynt. 3.Please look at my family t------. 4.Are t------------your parents? 5.Ms telephone n-------is 237-4258. 6.T-------for your help. 7.My nucle is Bill Brown.Bill is his f-----name.
aunt cousintreetheynumberThanksfrist
你第七题的单词写错了,是uncle,叔叔、舅舅、姨夫、姑父
1.aunt2.cousin3.tree4.they
5.number6.Thanks7.first(PS:你第7题的单词写错了,应该是uncle)高频词,一定要记住哦!
姨母,姑妈;
大家都在背:
1. She looks disconcertingly like a familiar aunt or grandmother.
令人疑惑的是,她看上去就像一位面熟的邻家阿姨或是祖母。
来自柯林斯例句
2. There's been no trace of my aunt and uncle.
没有我姑姑、姑夫的踪迹。
来自柯林斯例句
3. The studio is midway between his aunt's old home and his cottage.
工作室就在从他姑姑的老宅到他的小屋的中途。
来自柯林斯例句
4. He lives with an aunt who keeps house for him.
他和一位帮他料理家务的姑妈住在一起。
来自柯林斯例句
5. Her Aunt Sallie gave her an uncharacteristically extravagant gift.
萨莉姨妈送给她一件贵得离谱的礼物。
来自柯林斯例句
1. “伯母,婶母,舅母;姑母,姨母”释义下的反义词
其他释义下的反义词
N-FAMILY; N-TITLE
家庭成员名词;头衔名词
姨妈;姑妈;伯母;舅妈 Someone's aunt is the sister of their mother or father, or the wife of their uncle.&
She wrote to her aunt in America...
她给远在美国的姨妈写了封信。
It was a present from Aunt Vera.
这是薇拉姑妈送的礼物。
1. 姑母, 姨母; 伯母, 婶母, 舅母
Copy your aunt and you won't go wrong.
向你姑妈学, 你就不会办错事。
The little girl found her way into her Aunt Alison's home all by herself.
那个小女孩独自一个人摸到了艾莉森姑妈家。
2. 阿姨, 大妈, 大娘
She is a good aunt to all the children in the neighbourhood.
她是街坊上所有孩子的好阿姨。
1. the sister of y the wife of your uncle
AUNT的全称:
未分类的(2)
Alliance for Undesirable but Necessary Tasks
不愿但必须完成的任务联合
automatic universal translator
通用自动翻译机
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 sister是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐