写一写厨房里有什么以及家人在干什么的高考英语作文万能句子六句话

求一篇写“我家的厨房”的英语作文,越快越好……~_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇写“我家的厨房”的英语作文,越快越好……~
求一篇写“我家的厨房”的英语作文,越快越好……~
my kitchenhaving a wonderful kitchen has long been my dream, and now i've finally got one. i like it very much, it's beautiful although it is not very big. i always keep everything in my kitchen clean and tidy. i clean my kitchen carefully everyday. and i buy many useful things for my little kitchen,too. i love it so much!虽说是抄的,但还是给你把,希望给分.
您可能关注的推广六年级的英语作文!作文题目:写一写你和你的家人上学或上班的方式(不少于5句话)
六年级的英语作文!作文题目:写一写你和你的家人上学或上班的方式(不少于5句话)
igotoschoolonfoot/igotoschoolbybus./myfatherdrivesmetoschooleverymorning.myfathergoestoworkbybike/myfatherhashisowncar,heususallydrivestowork.mymothergoestoworkbyshuttlebus./myfatherdrivesmymothertoworkeveryday.
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导六年级英语作文:6年的小学生活里,你一定有许多难忘的事情吧.请选一件写一写,不少于8句话_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
六年级英语作文:6年的小学生活里,你一定有许多难忘的事情吧.请选一件写一写,不少于8句话
六年级英语作文:6年的小学生活里,你一定有许多难忘的事情吧.请选一件写一写,不少于8句话
本文用一般过去时.8句话不算难.例:
My school life was interesting,and many things makes me unforgettable.
It was a sunny day.Our teacher told us we can play at moon today."Wow!That is great!"I thought.Then many students and I went to the playground."Let's play football!"OK!"Then we played football."Quickly,kick the football in to me!"A student said."Don't do that!"Like this,we played half an hour."
We were so happy!(What a happy day!)本文为例文,主要是用英语写一件事.事情可以是丰富多彩的:例如一次聚会、一场球赛、一个场面等都可以.注意还要自己写,例文可以参考学习,但不能照搬.望采纳
您可能关注的推广英语 比较级作文怎么写写出你与你的一位好朋友或家人的相同点与不同点.要求:至少要六句话,从五到六个方面写.八年级上册 第六单元的,谢谢了拜托了,能不能答一下啊_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语 比较级作文怎么写写出你与你的一位好朋友或家人的相同点与不同点.要求:至少要六句话,从五到六个方面写.八年级上册 第六单元的,谢谢了拜托了,能不能答一下啊
英语 比较级作文怎么写写出你与你的一位好朋友或家人的相同点与不同点.要求:至少要六句话,从五到六个方面写.八年级上册 第六单元的,谢谢了拜托了,能不能答一下啊
同学,你没有给分,别人不帮忙,哥帮你.可是我没有你的书.我给你讲基本句型吧!1)A's mouth/nose/head is larger/small than B's.A loves ( ) but B loves ( ).
您可能关注的推广英语作文写一篇小短文,来描述一下在班级中的情况.不少于六句话.好的加20 快的加50关键词:years old、class、grade、taller、play、study、together、happy_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文写一篇小短文,来描述一下在班级中的情况.不少于六句话.好的加20 快的加50关键词:years old、class、grade、taller、play、study、together、happy
英语作文写一篇小短文,来描述一下在班级中的情况.不少于六句话.好的加20 快的加50关键词:years old、class、grade、taller、play、study、together、happy
  My class  This is my classroom.It's bright and clean.There are two blackboards in our classroom.One is on the front wall.It is for our teachers to write on.The other is at the back.It is for our wall newspaper.  There are forty-five students in our class.We all study very hard.Our class is like a big family.We always help each other.  Our monitor is a boy.He studies hard,and he is always ready to help others.We have four groups.I am a group leader.  My class is a happy group,which was full of laughter,we all do their best,work together and make progress together,create a good atmosphere for learning.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 会干什么的作文 的文章

随机推荐