my friends__"happy birthday简写"on my birtheater.

①The teacher hope all of us can hand —— our homework —— time every day.Aup,in B out,on Con;in D in;on ②——her husband,she was now become a famous film star.A Because B thanks of C Thanks for D with the help ③I got home for my bir_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
①The teacher hope all of us can hand —— our homework —— time every day.Aup,in B out,on Con;in D in;on ②——her husband,she was now become a famous film star.A Because B thanks of C Thanks for D with the help ③I got home for my bir
①The teacher hope all of us can hand —— our homework —— time every day.Aup,in B out,on Con;in D in;on ②——her husband,she was now become a famous film star.A Because B thanks of C Thanks for D with the help ③I got home for my birthday from my college on Friday evening.No one was at homeand Mom and Dad hadn’t lefe me a note.This made me —— A surpeised B happy C angry Dexcited麻烦帮我把选择题的语法句型翻译统统讲解以及用法,my father brings a cake for me on my birmy father brings a cake for me on my birthday.改为同义句._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
my father brings a cake for me on my birmy father brings a cake for me on my birthday.改为同义句.
my father brings a cake for me on my birmy father brings a cake for me on my birthday.改为同义句.
My father brings me a cake on my birthday大学新视野2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
大学新视野2
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢高一完形的一个小题,第58题为什么不选wrote 而要选said?Ever since I was little, my favourite season was winter. I loved to play in the snow and enjoy the hot chocolate. 46, winter never gave me the special gift of snow on my b_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高一完形的一个小题,第58题为什么不选wrote 而要选said?Ever since I was little, my favourite season was winter. I loved to play in the snow and enjoy the hot chocolate. 46, winter never gave me the special gift of snow on my b
高一完形的一个小题,第58题为什么不选wrote 而要选said?Ever since I was little, my favourite season was winter. I loved to play in the snow and enjoy the hot chocolate. 46, winter never gave me the special gift of snow on my birthday. I would ask my grandmother 47 it didn’t snow on my birthday. She would laugh and tell me I asked too many questions. 48 one day, she promised(许诺)that she would make it snow on my next bir thday. That year, 49 my birthday, my grandmother died. I was sad but angry because she had promised to make it snow. The day of my sixth birthday, I woke up and ran to the window, 50 to see just one snowflake. But there was no snow. I felt mad at my grandmother. She had broken a promise.By my sixteenth birthday, I 51 all hope of getting my snow, even though I still wished for 52. During my party, I stayed with my friends and family and was truly happy. I
the best time ever! Then I saw the white snow
down all around. I was so excited that I ran around screaming(尖叫) and laughing. My friends all laughed
me, but I didn’t care.When I
home, my grandpa said he had a gift for me. I was
because he had given me a gift. It was a small white box, which looked old. I opened it. There was a crystal snowflake(水晶雪花) with a card that
, “Happy Birthday.” How could this be? My grandpa said it was my grandmother’s final
on my “sweet sixteenth”. I cried. I was
that my smiling grandmother angel was and had been watching over me.46.A.Certainly
B.Unfortunately
C.Importantly
D.Luckily47.A.when
D.why48.A.But
D.So49.A.on
D.in50.A.hoped
D.hope51.A.was losing
C.would lose
D.had lost52.A.it
D.me53.A.had
D.feared54.A.fell
D.falling 55.A.with
D.off56.A.arrived at
B.remained
D.entered57.A.excited
B.confused
D.frustrated58.A.wrote
C.explained
D.appeared59.A.order
D.decision60.A.certain
D.anxious
46 B,47 D,48 A,49 C,50 A,51 D,52 A,53 A,54 D,55 B,56 C,57 A,58 B,59 C,60 A关于58的said,这只是英文的习惯,在英语中凡是写了字的东西都是said.比如书,路牌等等.
本文介绍了小作者从小就喜欢雪,希望在生日那天得到雪。她的祖母就许诺会给她的,不幸地是她的祖母在生日前去世了。她很生气。后来,结果证明了她的祖母临终的愿望也没有忘记给她礼物。46. B 根据句意“在我生日那天,冬天从来都没有给我一个特殊的礼物。”所以,应该是“不幸地”。故选B。47. C when意为“什么时候”;how意“如何”;whether意为“是否”;why意为“为什么”...

我要回帖

更多关于 happy birthday简写 的文章

随机推荐