美丽的姑娘我爱你愿意送下我的玫瑰做我情人吗 英语怎么翻译

英语翻译我想.当我能够真正有能力把她的手握紧的时候.我会在情人节那天.送给她我的第一只玫瑰花.并请求她.答应与我共度一生.(其它的语种也行..有别的语种吗。最好加上标点符号啊。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我想.当我能够真正有能力把她的手握紧的时候.我会在情人节那天.送给她我的第一只玫瑰花.并请求她.答应与我共度一生.(其它的语种也行..有别的语种吗。最好加上标点符号啊。
英语翻译我想.当我能够真正有能力把她的手握紧的时候.我会在情人节那天.送给她我的第一只玫瑰花.并请求她.答应与我共度一生.(其它的语种也行..有别的语种吗。最好加上标点符号啊。
I think when I can really have the ability to take her hand clenched time.I will be the day of Valentine's Day.I gave her only the first Rose.And ask her.I promised to share with the life.
I think I will propose a rose to her and ask for a lifelong time together on Vilentine's Day when I can hold her closely in hand.
I thought When I can truly have the ability the time which gets holdof hers hand I can in that day Gives her my first roseAnd requests her Complies to spend together the life with me
I plan to give her my first rose on the Valentin's Day if I could be sure of myself being able to hold her hands, and to share my whole life with her as she would accept my request.亚马逊意外错误报歉,由于程序执行时,遇到意外错误,您刚刚操作没有执行成功,请稍后重试。或将此错误报告给我们的客服中心:推荐您,确认您的操作无误后,再继续其他操作。您可以通过亚马逊,获得更多的帮助。属于我的小情人英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
属于我的小情人英语怎么翻译
属于我的小情人英语怎么翻译
Belong to my little valentineBelong to my little lover
My little honey or my beloved lover.
Belong to my little valentine
Belong to my
little loverJustin Bruening(情人帮我翻译下面的,请翻译的正确点,谢了)英语水平高点的来!_百度知道
Justin Bruening(情人帮我翻译下面的,请翻译的正确点,谢了)英语水平高点的来!
All My Children&quot, a town of approximately 6.
He was slated for the role of J;All My Children&quot, 19 miles south of the South Dakota border, but producers decided he was better suited for the role of Jamie, it increases the population of the town by 3,. Then.
Is married to Alexa Havins, his AMC co-star who plays Babe Carey-Chandler.
Spent a summer inseminating animals on a farm..91 m)
SpouseAlexa Havins
(5 June 2005 - present)
A former model, I&#39, I got a role on &quot.
Proposed in real life to his on screen. Now, Nebraska. Helena,000Justin Bruening
advertisement
Date of Birth
24 September 1979.R; 3&quot. It turned out to be his worst job ever,000; (1970).
Personal Quotes
& (1; (1970);m happier than I&#39, who plays Babe Carey Chandler on &quot.
Briefly attended Chadron State College in Chadron, St, Alexa Havins. When college is in session.
plays guitar
Trained with Caymichael Patten in New YI was a model from Abercromibe & Fitch, located in the northwestern panhandle. Interview, Nebraska. Bruening
6&#39. He was discovered at a McDonalds in San Dve ever been&quot, USA
Birth Name
提问者采纳
/" target="_blank">http://translate<a href="/在线翻译,自己翻了改改
提问者评价
Good job !~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语水平的相关知识
其他2条回答
贾斯汀布吕宁
日,圣赫勒拿,美国内布拉斯加州
贾斯汀南布吕宁
6 &#039; 3 “ ( 1.91米)
SpouseAlexa Havins ( 6月5日2005年-至今)
前模型。他被发现在麦当劳在圣迭戈举行。
度过了夏季inseminating动物的一个农场。原来是他有史以来最糟糕的工作。
他预定的JR的作用,但生产者决定,他更适合的作用,杰米。
建议在实际生活中,他在屏幕上,从屏幕上的爱, Alexa的Havins ,谁发挥贝凯里钱德勒在“我的所有孩子” ( 1970年) 。
简要地出席查德任斯泰特科利奇在查德任市,内布拉斯加州的一个小镇大约6000 ,位于西北狭长地带, 19英里以南的南达科他州的边界。当学院的会议,这也增加了人口向城市的3000 。
已婚, Alexa的Havins...
贾斯汀·布瑞宁生于日,Chadron,内布拉斯加,美国本名:Justin S. Bruening身高:1.91 m配偶:Alexa Havins(日 - 现在)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 广场舞美丽的牧羊姑娘 的文章

随机推荐