用英语长句翻译技巧写一篇怎样上学的七句话并翻译

小学英语作文春节7句话带翻译,求一篇,谢谢!_百度知道
小学英语作文春节7句话带翻译,求一篇,谢谢!
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. Before the Spring Festival People clean their houses,put red couplets on their gat珐阀粹合诔骨达摊惮揩es,and set off firecrackers to drive away the legendary monster “Nian”.On the eve of the Spring Festival, families get together and have a big dinner. Dumplings are the most traditional food. The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Happy new year”. People enjoy the Spring Festival, during this time th ey can have a good rest.Children like the festival very much, because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their elders. This money is given to children for good luck. 春节是中华民族最重要的节日。春节来临之前,人们要扫尘、贴对联、放鞭炮来驱赶传说中的怪兽“年”。春节前夕,家人都会团聚在一起享受丰盛的年夜饭。饺子是最传统的食物。春节大约持续15天。人们都要走亲访友,相互拜年,还要说:“新年快乐,万事如意。”还可以好好休息一段时间。孩子们更是喜欢过节,因为他们不仅可以吃到美味佳肴、穿上新衣服,还可以得到很多压岁钱。晚辈得到压岁钱就可以平平安安度过一岁。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语写一篇小短文,介绍你家和学校的位置以及你是怎样上学的.要求语句通畅,不少于五句话._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英语写一篇小短文,介绍你家和学校的位置以及你是怎样上学的.要求语句通畅,不少于五句话.
用英语写一篇小短文,介绍你家和学校的位置以及你是怎样上学的.要求语句通畅,不少于五句话.
i am a middle student.my home is far to school.so
i often get up at 6 o'clock.at around
6:30 ,i walk to the subway station .then i take the subway .it take me
minutes.next i take the bus to the bus station.it takes me about 10
minutes.last ,i get to school on foot, 5
later i arrived at the school.希望能够帮到你\(^o^)/~On World Reading Day, we carried out a survey about the reading habits of high school students. According to the survey, 45.75% of the students read books they buy and 8.5% of them download e-books or read online. 35.75% of the students borrow books from friends or the library and 11% of them read in the school reading-room. From the survey we can see that the use rate of the school reading-room is not high enough. We suggest that its opening hours be extended and meanwhile bookstores be invited into the school to make it convenient for students to buy books.略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
假如你叫李华,你班的同学就中学生是否应该带手机上学持不同意见。请你根据下列信息,给Teens的编辑写一封信,介绍同学们的看法,并阐明自己的观点。60%的同学赞成40%的同学反对1.方便和家长、同学联系2.有拍照、听音乐等多功能可以放松自己3.时尚1.上网聊天,沉迷游戏,经常发短信2.影响学生集中精力学习3.有时影响课堂教学注意 : 1. 信的格式与开头已为你写好;&&&& 2. 词数:120 左右Dear editor,I’m writing to tell you about the discussion we’ve had on whether the school students should carry a mobile phone to school.& Opinions on the question are divided as follows. _______________________________________________________________________________Yours sincerelyLi Ming
假设你是李明, 在上网时,看了网友整理的“2011年感动中国小人物”榜单,收集的人和事令你非常感动。其中“周口阿婆”的事情让你深有感触。请根据下表提示用英语写一篇短文,讲讲“周口阿婆”的故事和你的感想。周口阿婆* 祖籍河南周口的阿婆和老伴在深圳生活,住无定所;* 阿婆每晚在深圳大学附近卖画,饿了就吃两口干粮;* 10元一幅的彩笔画,一晚上也只能画好两幅;* 处境艰难但阿婆自尊心强,不愿乞讨,坚持卖画为生,自食其力。你的感想…………注意:1. 对所给要点逐一陈述,可适当发挥,不要简单翻译;2. 词数150左右。When surfing the Internet, I came across&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(满分25分)对每个人而言,学习是非常重要的。请你以Being a Successful Learner为题,根据下表的提示,写一篇短文。词数:120左右。学习的重要性1.科技发展的需要2.激烈的社会竞争3.国家强盛成功的学习者的共性独立、主动、目的明确、学以致用你的看法怎样成为成功的学习者(至少两点):1.……2.……注意:短文的开头已写,不计入总数。Being a Successful LearnerStudy is very important for every individual because we &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假如你是王霞,你的美国朋友Ashley说他将在三月初来中国。请你根据下表提供的信息为他推荐两个旅游点。词数:120字左右地点山东青岛四川岷山特色避暑胜地,以蓝色的大海,美丽的海滨闻名环境优雅,风景秀丽,山上名寺甚多,历史悠久价格1000元500 元时间5天4天&Dear Ashley,____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours sincerelyWang Xia
阅读下面内容,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。大多数人都希望受到别人欢迎,但并非都能做到。请根据下表问卷调查结果,写一篇题为How to be popular的英文短文。45%的人认为1. 改善外表,穿着得体,精神状态好2. 经常微笑,待人友善55%的人认为1. 培养对他人的体贴2. 当个好听众3. 不说别人的坏话你自己的观点(至少两点)注意:1. 短文必须包括所有要点,可适当发挥。 2. 开头已经写好,但不计入总词汇。 3. 词数:150左右。How to be popular Many people desire to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
假如你是李明,学校领导和教师因为担心同学们浏览不健康的网站,关闭了教室内电脑的网络浏览功能,你们感到很难过。请你给校长写一封信,劝说校长同意开通教室内的网络。注意:1. 信中要包括下表中的所有内容;2. 词数:120左右;3. 信的开头和结尾已经给出,但不计入总词数。4. 参考词汇:sense of judgment(判断力)事由教室内的电脑不能上网,建议学校开通网络。原因1. 有利于查找资料;2. 浏览新闻,了解信息;3. 作为高中生,我们正在形成自己的判断力。&Dear Headmaster,I’m writing to persuade you to let us surf the Internet in the classroom._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Looking forward to your reply. Yours, Li Ming
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(满分25分)中国小伙王跃经过重重选拔成为参加“火星之旅”体验活动的志愿者。针对此班上举行了一场班会:班主题是太空探险的意义。请结合下表内容给校报用英语发表一篇文章,客观地介绍讨论的情况并表达你自己的观点。【注意】&字数100-120帮忙写一篇小作文,从这几篇寓言中翻译一篇英文版的寓言:《乌鸦喝水》、《小蝌蚪找妈妈》、《狐假虎威》.选一篇就行,翻译成英文的,不用太多字,七句八句话就可以了,要简短!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
帮忙写一篇小作文,从这几篇寓言中翻译一篇英文版的寓言:《乌鸦喝水》、《小蝌蚪找妈妈》、《狐假虎威》.选一篇就行,翻译成英文的,不用太多字,七句八句话就可以了,要简短!
帮忙写一篇小作文,从这几篇寓言中翻译一篇英文版的寓言:《乌鸦喝水》、《小蝌蚪找妈妈》、《狐假虎威》.选一篇就行,翻译成英文的,不用太多字,七句八句话就可以了,要简短!
Aesop’s Fables(乌鸦喝水)The Crow and the PitcherA Crow,half-dead with thirst,came upon a Pitcher which had onc but when the Crow put its beak into the mouth of the Pitcher he found that only very little water was left in it,and that he could not reach far enough down to get at it.He tried,and he tried,but at last had to give up in despair.Then a thought came to him,and he took a pebble and dropped it into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped it into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher.Then he took another pebble and dropped that into the Pitcher.At last,at last,he saw the water mount up near him,and after casting in a few more pebbles he was able to quench his thirst and save his life.
交给老师吗?你就些 FUCK!FUCK! 就可以了
Near a big rock there is a bottle,some water is in the bottle, a craw is hot and thirsty , he comes to the bottle, and stands next to the bottle, but he can't drink the water ,beause the bottle n...
可以写乌鸦用吸管喝水
sorry,l don't kown
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语名言警句带翻译 的文章

随机推荐