人加助动词do的用法加often加动词加or加动词这种句型造句

be动词·助动词的用法“某件事花费了某人某时”的句型及注意事项_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
be动词·助动词的用法“某件事花费了某人某时”的句型及注意事项
be动词·助动词的用法“某件事花费了某人某时”的句型及注意事项
1、be动词的用法.beam / isare现在时waswere过去时单数复数英语中,be动词选用单数还是复数,要由主语来定,主语是单数,就用单数,反之用复数.◆ 句中含有be动词时:肯定句:&&&&& 主语+be + 其他否定句:&&&&& 主语+ be + not + 其他一般疑问句:& Be +主语+其他 +?&&& 特殊疑问句:& 疑问词(what / who / when / where) + be +主语 + 其他 +?&&&&&&& I am a teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& You are right.&&&&&&&&&&&&& She is 16 years old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My father is at home.&&&&&&&&&&&&& The students are playing games.&&&& My teacher was ill yesterday.& &&&&&&&&&&&&& There is a picture on the wall.&&&&&&&&&&&&& There are two books on the table.★ be动词用法歌:我用am,你用are,is 连接他她它.&&& 单数名词用is,复数名词全用are.变疑问,往前提,句末问号莫丢弃;&&& 变否定,更容易,be后not莫忘记;疑问否定任你变,句首大写莫迟疑.★ be动词作谓语,它后面一般跟名词、形容词或介词短语.2、助动词的用法.英语句子按正常语序是“什么人或事物” + “做什么”,即,我们常说的“主语 + 谓语 + 其他”.① 主语为I 或复数名词、代词时:肯定句:&&& I / We / They / The students + 动词原形 + 其他 + .&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We watch TV every night.变否定:&&& 主语+ don’t + 动词原形 + 其他 + .&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We don’t watch TV every night.一般疑问句& Do + 主语 + 动词原形 + 其他 + ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Do you watch TV every night?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes, we do.&&& /&&&&& No, we don’t.特殊疑问句:疑问词 + do + 主语 + 动词原形 + 其他 + ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How often do you watch TV?② 主语为单数名词或代词时:肯定句:&&& 主语 + 动词第三人称单数形式 + 其他 + .&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He watches TV every night.否定句:&&& 主语+ doesn’t+动词原形+其他+.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He doesn’t watch TV every night.一般疑问句:Does + 主语 + 动词原形 + 其他 + ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Does he watch TV every night?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes, he does.&&& /&&&& No, he doesn’t.特殊疑问句:疑问词 + does + 主语 + 动词原形 + 其他 + ?How often does he watch TV?③ 过去时的句式(当句子时态为过去时时, 动词用过去式,不受主语单复数的影响)肯定句:&&&& 主语 + 过去式 + 其他 + .&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He / We got up early every morning last year.否定句:&&&& 主语 + didn’t + 动词原形 + 其他 + .&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He / We didn’t get up early every morning last year.一般疑问句: Did + 主语 + 动词原形 + 其他 + ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Did he / you get up early every morning last year?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes, he / we did.&&&&& /&&&&&& No, he / we didn’t.特殊疑问句: 疑问词 + did + 主语 + 动词原形 + 其他 + ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& When did he / you get up every morning last year?&花费某人某事件做某事的几种说法以及例句.spend sth on sthspend sth (in)doing stheg:I spent two hours working out the math problem./I spent two hours on the math problem.我花了两小时做这道数学题.take sb sth to do stheg:It may take you a little time to give an explaination.你可能得花点时间解释一下.cost sb sth (to do sth)eg:The nice jacket cost me just 5 pounds.这件漂亮的JACKET只花了我5英镑.sb pay sth for stheg:The international corporation paid $50,000 for the firm, and $2,000 for its goodwill.这家跨国公司用五万美元买下了这家商号,两千美元买下了它的信誉.投资:sb invest sth in stheg:I've invested a lot of time and effort in this plan. 我已在这计划中投入了大量的时间和精力.&希望可以帮到您哦.加油.将含有行为动词的句子改写为否定句时,不能直接在行为动词后加(),而应加助词或().然后在助动词后加not.助动词后的行为动词应为().当主语是第一人称、第二人称和第三人称复数时,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将含有行为动词的句子改写为否定句时,不能直接在行为动词后加(),而应加助词或().然后在助动词后加not.助动词后的行为动词应为().当主语是第一人称、第二人称和第三人称复数时,
将含有行为动词的句子改写为否定句时,不能直接在行为动词后加(),而应加助词或().然后在助动词后加not.助动词后的行为动词应为().当主语是第一人称、第二人称和第三人称复数时,助动词应当用();而当主语是第三人称单数时,助动词应用()?
将含有行为动词的句子改写为否定句时,不能直接在行为动词后加(not),而应加助词或(情态动词).然后在助动词后加not.助动词后的行为动词应为(动词原形).当主语是第一人称、第二人称和第三人称复数时,助动词应当用(do);而当主语是第三人称单数时,助动词应用(does)?often后面的助动词用什么形式
often后面的助动词用什么形式
09-07-10 &匿名提问 发布
不是,要看主语是第几人称.I often go to the library on the weekends.He often goes to the library on the weekends
请登录后再发表评论!27、1.has helped&
&&&&&&&&&&& &2. is called&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&3.helping&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.can rent
5.is prepared&
&&&&&&&&&& &6.are learning/can learn&
&&&&& &7.to find
&&&&8.must obey& 9.takes&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
10.will help
五、书面表达
科目:初中英语
题型:阅读理解
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。 " Everything happens for the best," my grandmother said whenever things weren't going my way. "Don't worry, one day your luck【小题1】_______(change). "Grandmother was right, as I discovered after graduating from college. I had decided to be sports announcer (广播员) in a radio station, so I 【小题2】_______ ( go) to Shanghai and knocked on the door of every station. But I got refused every time.In one station, a kind lady said my problem was short of experience. " Get some work with a small station and【小题3】______(work) your way up ," she said.I couldn't get a job there, either. Then my dad told me a businessman had opened a company and needed someone【小题4】_______ ( manage) the sports center. But again, I didn't get the job.I felt really down. "Your luck will change," Granny reminded me. I tried another radio station in Beijing. But the owner, a nice man, told me he already had someone.As I left his office, I asked, " How can someone be a sports announcer if he 【小题5】_______(not, get) a job in a radio station?"I 【小题6】_______( wait) for the elevator when I heard the man call, " What was that you said about sports? Do you know anything about football?" I 【小题7】_______(put) in front of a microphone and asked to imagine I was commenting (评论) on a football game. "Now you 【小题8】_______ (watch) the football game between Lu Neng and Shen Hua. . . "On my way home, Granny's words came back to me, " One day your luck will change, boy. And when it 【小题9】 _______( happen) , it'll feel twice as good because of all the disappointment (失望) you 【小题10】 _______ ( have) . " At that moment I knew just what she meant.
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)A farmer had some dogs to sell. He painted a sign advertising the dogs. A little boy came up to him and said, “Sir, I want to buy a dog.”“Well,” the farmer said, “but they【小题1】_____________________ (be) very expensive.” The boy 【小题2】 _____________________ (take) some changes out of his pocket, “I’ve got thirty-nine cents. Is that enough to take a dog?”“Sure. I have six dogs. You【小题3】 ________________________ (choose) any of them.” Then the farmer whistled, “Dolly!” At once, Dolly ran out of the doghouse followed by four little dogs. Then the little boy’s eyes【小题4】____________________________ (dance) with happiness.But the boy saw another little dog【小题5】___________________________ (move) out slowly. This one was the smallest. She was trying her best 【小题6】 _________________________ (catch) up with the others…“I went that one,” the boy said, 【小题7】 ____________________________ (point) to the last one. The farmer was surprised. “She 【小题8】 _________________________ (not run) and play with you like other dogs. Will you still want to buy her?” he said kindly.Hearing that, the little boy rolled(卷起) up one leg of his trousers. A steel brace(支架) 【小题9】 _____________________ (tie) on both sides of his leg. Looking up at the farmer, he said, “So you see, Sir. I can’t walk very well myself, I 【小题10】 ____________________________ (understand) her. So we will be good friends.”
&阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时可加助动词或情态动词。(请将各小题答案写在短文后相应的横线上) Do you still remember Old Henry? Last Sunday, he &&&【小题1】&&(go) for a walk with Wang Wang, his cute dog. It was a nice day. Old Henry sat down and watched Wang Wang &&【小题2】&(play) with a friendly black cat. Then it was time to go home. Old Henry looked for his dog. But Wang Wang &&&【小题3】&&(be) not there! Now Old Henry is very sad. He &&【小题4】(miss) his dog and doesn’t want to do anything.
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空I am John.I am l7 years old,and I live in England.My father works in a horse-riding school.I have been riding since I(61) _____ (be)six.I go horse-riding every Saturday.Now, I can ride quite well.I often(62) _____ (spend)all Saturdays at the riding sch001.I help to get the horses ready.I also help the new students.Look,there are some people(63) _____ (train)horse-ridin9.The girl named Xinyi (64) _____ (walk)the horse around(遛马)and getting ready to get onto the horse.She is from China.She looks beautiful.She(65) _____ (study)here three times.Last time,I helped her move up and down at the same time as the horse(随着马动的频率).while we were learning how to jump the horse,suddenly she fell off the horse and(66)_____(hurt)her knees badly.I felt sorry that I(67)_____(not help)her at that time.I thought she wouldn’t come this Saturday.To my surprise。she came again! What a brave girl! Last month,she(68) ____ (invite)to come to England for a fashion show.She said she was glad to have the chance to come here and she enjoyed herself. Oh,Xinyi is riding towards me. “Hi,Xinyi! You’re great! I have never seen such a brave girl like you.” ‘Thanks.John! I am leaving for Beijing tomorrow.Thanks for helping me these days.I will never forget the exciting experience.I(69) _____ (share)it with my friends.” “I hope(70) _____ (meet)you soon.”
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)Henry and Charlie were good friends. They worked in a shop. These days Henry did not come to work, but Charlie did not know why.The shopkeeper said there were too many workers in the shop, so he 【小题1】_______________ (send) some away. Charlie heard of it and wanted to tell his friend Henry about the shopkeeper’s plan. He went to him after supper. When he got there, he 【小题2】_____________ (meet) Henry’s wife at the door. “Henry【小题3】_____________ (go) out, hasn’t he?” asked Charlie.“No, he 【小题4】_______________ (be) in bed,” answered the woman.“What’s wrong with him?”“He 【小题5】______________ (not feel) well,” said his wife.“What on earth is happening?”“He 【小题6】_______________ (not fall) asleep the whole night.”Charlie went into the bedroom and saw his friend 【小题7】______________ (lie) in bed, crying loudly in pain.“Have you seen a doctor, Henry?” asked Charlie.“Not yet,” said Henry, “My wife bought some medicine for me and I took some just now.”“You’d better 【小题8】______________ (go) to see a doctor. They will help you, I think.”“Sorry, I【小题9】_______________ (not agree) with you,” said Henry, “Last year I had a terrible stomachache, the doctor cut off part of my stomach. Last week I got a bad toothache and the dentist had my tooth (90) _______________ (pull). God knows what the doctor will do with my head this time!”
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。“Everything happens for the best," my grandmother said whenever things weren't going my way. "Don't worry, one day your luck 【小题1】_______(change). "Grandmother was right, as I discovered after graduating from college. I had decided to be sports announcer (广播员) in a radio station, so I 【小题2】_______ ( go) to Shanghai and knocked on the door of every station. But I got refused every time.In one station, a kind lady said my problem was short of experience. " Get some work with a small station and 【小题3】_______(work) your way up ," she said.I couldn't get a job there, either. Then my dad told me a businessman had opened a company and needed someone 【小题4】_______ ( manage) the sports center. But again, I didn't get the job.I felt really down. "Your luck will change," Granny reminded me. I tried another radio station in Beijing. But the owner, a nice man, told me he already had someone.As I left his office, I asked, " How can someone be a sports announcer if he 【小题5】_______(not, get) a job in a radio station?"I 【小题6】_______( wait) for the elevator when I heard the man call, " What was that you said about sports? Do you know anything about football?" I 【小题7】_______(put) in front of a microphone and asked to imagine I was commenting (评论) on a football game. "Now you 【小题8】_______ (watch) the football game between Lu Neng and Shen Hua. . . "On my way home, Granny's words came back to me, " One day your luck will change, boy. And when it 【小题9】 _______( happen) , it'll feel twice as good because of all the disappointment (失望) you 【小题10】_______ ( have) . " At that moment I knew just what she meant.
来源:2011年初中毕业升学考试(山东东营卷)英语(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。“Everything happens for the best," my grandmother said whenever things weren’t going my way. "Don’t worry, one day your luck 【小题1】_______(change). "Grandmother was right, as I discovered after graduating from college. I had decided to be sports announcer (广播员) in a radio station, so I 【小题2】_______ ( go) to Shanghai and knocked on the door of every station. But I got refused every time.In one station, a kind lady said my problem was short of experience. " Get some work with a small station and 【小题3】_______(work) your way up ," she said.I couldn’t get a job there, either. Then my dad told me a businessman had opened a company and needed someone 【小题4】_______ ( manage) the sports center. But again, I didn’t get the job.I felt really down. "Your luck will change," Granny reminded me. I tried another radio station in Beijing. But the owner, a nice man, told me he already had someone.As I left his office, I asked, " How can someone be a sports announcer if he 【小题5】_______(not, get) a job in a radio station?"I 【小题6】_______( wait) for the elevator when I heard the man call, " What was that you said about sports? Do you know anything about football?" I 【小题7】_______(put) in front of a microphone and asked to imagine I was commenting (评论) on a football game. "Now you 【小题8】_______ (watch) the football game between Lu Neng and Shen Hua. . . "On my way home, Granny’s words came back to me, " One day your luck will change, boy. And when it 【小题9】 _______( happen) , it’ll feel twice as good because of all the disappointment (失望) you 【小题10】_______ ( have) . " At that moment I knew just what she meant.
来源:2012届山东省宁津县实验中学初三学业水平考试英语试卷(带解析)
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。Wu Juping is a 31-year-old woman from Zhejiang Province. She (1)_____________ (call) “The Most Beautiful Mother” because she saved a 2-year-old girl who (2) _____________ (fall) from the 10th floor of a building in Hangzhou on July 2, 2011.The 2-year-old girl (3)_____________ (sleep) in the bedroom when her grandmother left her to get something. Before her granny (4) _____________ (return), the little girl woke up and crawled to the windowsill.A neighbor who lives a floor below tried (5) _____________ (reach) the girl on the windowsill, but he didn’t succeed and the girl fell down.Wu, who lives in the same neighborhood, (6)_____________ (pass) by. She immediately took off her high heels and ran towards the building. She (7) _____________(catch) the girl before she hit the ground. Though she (8) _____________ (not hold) the girl, she managed to break the 2-year-old girl’s fall.Wu is now in hospital with a broken arm and the little girl (9) _____________ (get) better now.“I did it out of a mother’s instinct(本能),” Wu said from her hospital bed later.“If the baby (10) _____________ (hit) the lady’s head, she would probably be dead at once. This is the great love of a mother!” said Doctor Jin Dengfeng who treated Wu.
来源:2012届山东省东营济军生产基地实验学校初三上学期阶段检测英语试卷(带解析)
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)Once there was a baby eagle (1)_________(live) in a nest on a cliff(山崖). The baby eagle loved his nest. It was warm, soft and comfortable. And even better, he had all the food and love that his mother could give. Whenever the baby eagle was hungry, his mother would always come just in time with the delicious food he liked.He (2) ___________ (grow) happily day after day. But suddenly his world changed. His mother stopped (3) _________ (come) to the nest. He was full of sadness and fear. He thought he (4) _________ (die) soon. He cried, but nobody heard him.Two days later his mother appeared with some nice food. The baby eagle was wild with joy. But his mother (5) __________ (put) the food at the top of the mountain and then looked down at her baby. The baby eagle cried out. “Mum, why did you do this to me? I’m hungry. Don’t you know I will die if I have nothing (6) __________ (eat)?”“Here (7) _____ (be) the last meal I give you. Come and get it by yourself, ”his mother said. Then she flew down and pushed the baby eagle out of the nest.The baby eagle (8) ________ (fall) down, faster and faster. He looked up at his mum, “Why do you abandon me?” He looked down at the earth. The ground was much closer. Then something strange happened. The air caught behind his arms and he began (9) ______ (fly)! He wasn’t moving to the ground any more. Instead, his eyes were pointed up at the sun. “You(10)_______ ( fly)! You can make it!” His mother smiled.
来源:2012届山东省胜利油田第五十八中学初三下学期期中质量调研英语试卷(带解析)
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空 (必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。Many of us Chinese are Yao Ming’s fans. Of course we all know he 1&&&&&( retire ) for several months . Yao made farewell(告别) conference Wednesday. He said he &2&&(force )to make this decision by a series of foot and leg injuries. Yao played eight seasons in the NBA.“Today is an important day for me and &&3&&(hold) a special meaning for both my basketball career and my future,”Yao said. “ I&&& 4 &(think) about my future for a long time. Today I am announcing a personal decision, &&5&&(end ) my career as a basketball player and officially retire. But one door is closing and another one&& 6&&(open).’’Yao said he&& 7&&&( return) to work with his former Chinese team, the Shanghai Sharks, with the possibility of &&&8&&(become) general manager. He already &&9&&(own) the club and wants to contribute more. He thanked a lot of people — his family, former coaches, even players like Shaquille O’Neal — “for making me a better player.’’Rockets(火箭队) general manager Daryl Morey was among those attending the farewell conference Wednesday. “I would be sorry if I wasn’t here.” “It’s a big moment,’’ Morey added. “Yao had a sense of humor, a great attitude and sense of responsibility. I hope we 10&&(continue) his culture in the NBA.’’是所有助动词后跟动词原形么?还是只有当动词是行为动词才跟动原?求解释_百度知道
是所有助动词后跟动词原形么?还是只有当动词是行为动词才跟动原?求解释
没错 是所有助动词后跟动词原形英语的动词的变化一般就是时态变化 单复数 和 随主语的人称变化 如果在一个句子里有了助动词 而这些变化 就会由助动词来体现,所以动词就 没有必要了 这里不区别与任何动词 如 及物和不及物 行为动词 be动词 等等哦 所以他们都是原型如果还不明白 可以继续追问至于楼下说的 时态的变化 中的动词 比如 she has finished her homework.中的finished 是动词的珐触粹吠诔杜达森惮缉一个形态 这里是作为形容词哦(过去分词) 而不是动词了 has 是动词而不是助动词哦 例如下面的一句话较真儿的说she should have finished her homework. 这里的should 才是助动词 而后面的have 就是原型啦 说道这里 你应该明白啦
来自团队:
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
不是的。简单时态中助动词后面用动词原形,比如一般现在时、将来时、过去时,而进行珐触粹吠诔杜达森惮缉体、完成体等复合时态中常用分词,比如现在进行时、过去进行时用现在分词,而现在完成时、过去完成时用过去分词。
动词原形的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 助动词是什么 的文章

随机推荐