英语四级选词填空技巧 sand tool technology French else

other, move, enough, find ,desert, make,
use another, friend , carry , trouble, friendly
You may think there is nothing but sand in the desert of the world, but it is not true. In the desert we can
stones. We can se_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
You may think there is nothing but sand in the desert of the world, but it is not true. In the desert we can
stones. We can se
&&76&&& stones. We can see hills, too. There is a little rain in the
&&77&& , but it is not
&&78& &for most plants.  The animals are& &&79&& to the desert people in many ways. The desert people eat the meat and drink the milk of the animals. They use their skins to & &&80& &shoes, water bags and even tents(帐篷). They use the camels(骆驼) for
&&81& &things.The people of the desert have to keep & &&82& &from places to place. They must always look for grass or desert plants for their animals. They usually live in the tents. When there is mo more food for their animals, they take down their tents, put them on the camels and move to & &&83&& place. The desert people are very
&&84& . No man in the desert would ever refuse to help the people in& &&85& &and give them food and water
小题1:find&&&小题2:desert&&小题3:enough&&&&&小题4:useful&&&&小题5:make小题6:carrying&小题7:moving&小题8:another&小题9:friendly&&小题10:trouble
小题1:从前面的You may think there is nothing but sand in the desert 可知也能发现石头:find&&&小题2:这是讲沙漠里面的事,用desert&&小题3:考查形容词:沙漠里面雨水很少,这对大多数植物是不够的:enough&&&&&小题4:下文讲的动物对人的用处,用useful&&&&小题5:考查词组:make shoes做鞋子小题6:考查动词:背东西:用carry,介词后面用动名词:carrying&小题7:keep后面接动名词:moving& from place to place从一个地方到另一个地方小题8:考查形容词:another另一个&小题9:从下文的No man in the desert would ever refuse to help the people 可知沙漠的人很友好。选friendly&&小题10:考查词组:in trouble有困难,修饰people。求初中英语选词填空答案( 1 )well ,soft,second ,better ,may ,strongly,afraid,sand ,stay up,if,now,house We can’t stop an earthquake(地震),but we can do things to make sure they don’t destroy(毁坏) whole cities.First,it is not a 1 .___百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求初中英语选词填空答案( 1 )well ,soft,second ,better ,may ,strongly,afraid,sand ,stay up,if,now,house We can’t stop an earthquake(地震),but we can do things to make sure they don’t destroy(毁坏) whole cities.First,it is not a 1 .__
求初中英语选词填空答案( 1 )well ,soft,second ,better ,may ,strongly,afraid,sand ,stay up,if,now,house We can’t stop an earthquake(地震),but we can do things to make sure they don’t destroy(毁坏) whole cities.First,it is not a 1 .________ idea to build houses along lines where 2.________ of the earth’s plates(板块) join together.Second,if you think there 3.________ be an earthquake,it is better to build houses on rocks ,not on 4.________.Third,you must make the houses as 5.________ as possible.Weak buildings will fall down in an earthquake,but strong ones may 6.________ ..Scientists are 7.________ that one day an even bigger earthquake will hit the part around San Francisco(旧金山) .They call it “ The Big One ”.However,people today are still building more 8.________ .The population in and around San Francisco is 9.________ ten times more than it was in 1906.This means that 10.________ there is another earthquake,a great many houses and buildings will be destroyed.( 2 )forget,bring,mend,beside,luck,pick,same,differently,I ,every ,stop,eachMr.Brown had an umbrella shop in a small town.People sometimes 1 ________ him broken umbrellas,and then he took them to a big shop in London.They were 2 ________ there.One day Mr.Brown went to London by train.He 3 ________ to take an umbrella with him that day.Sitting in front of him was a man with an umbrella standing 4 _______ the seat.When the train arrived in London,Mr.Brown 5 ________ up the umbrella as he often did during his journey by train.Just as he was getting off,he was 6 ________ by the man.He said angrily,“That’s 7________ ” Mr.Brown’ s face turned red and he gave it back to the man at once.When Mr Brown got to the big shop,the shopkeeper had got his six umbrellas ready.After a good look at 8 ________ of them,he said,“You’ve mended them very well.”In the afternoon he got into the train again.The 9 ________ man was in the same seat.He looked at Mr Brown and his six umbrellas,“You’ve had a 10 ________ day,” he said.( 3 )not speak,call ,idea,and,what,garden,hear ,quiet ,do ,eat ,name,sayA farmer saw an old man growing something on the other side of the river.The farmer 1.________ out to him,“ What are you growing ,Grandpa?”The old man 2 .________ for a moment,then said,“Swim over 3.________ I’ll tellyou.”The farmer didn’t like the 4.________ of swimming across the river.But he wanted to know 5.________ the old man was doing.He swam over.The old man said very 6.________ in his ear,“ I’m planting peas in my 7.________ .”“ You should have shouted.I would have 8.________ quite clearly on that side.” Said the farmer.“ Oh,no,I wouldn’t 9.________ that .The sparrows would have heard me and 10.________ my peas.”
(1)good,two,may,sand,strong,stay up,afraid,houses,now,if(2)brought,mended,forgot,beside,picked,stopped,mine,each,same,lucky(3)called,didn't speak,and,idea,what ,quietly,garden,heard,do ,eaten新视野大学英语视听说教程4(第二版)听力原文与答案_保证最新!_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
新视野大学英语视听说教程4(第二版)听力原文与答案_保证最新!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢问题补充&&
1.tool 工具2.sand 沙地
hupao2014&5-31 21:36