.A.at all
C.very much
_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
—Do you like chicken?—No, I don’t like it
.A.at all
C.very much
—Do you like chicken?—No, I don’t like it
&&&&&& .A.at all&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.a lot&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.very muchould like 中的some要改为 any My aunt would like some chicken .(改为一般疑问句) Would you那么这个一般疑问句的肯定回答和否定回答,你们怎么答?1.Would your aunt like some chicken 2.Would Annie like to go shopping wi_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
ould like 中的some要改为 any My aunt would like some chicken .(改为一般疑问句) Would you那么这个一般疑问句的肯定回答和否定回答,你们怎么答?1.Would your aunt like some chicken 2.Would Annie like to go shopping wi
ould like 中的some要改为 any My aunt would like some chicken .(改为一般疑问句) Would you那么这个一般疑问句的肯定回答和否定回答,你们怎么答?1.Would your aunt like some chicken 2.Would Annie like to go shopping with Sandy
这个问题的实质上:some 和any 的使用规则问题.一般情况下,some 用在肯定句中,any用在否定句和疑问句中.这只是大体情况.准确的说:1.some 用在肯定句中;期望得到肯定回答的疑问句中(would like属于这一类,凡是请求类的句子也属于这一类);条件句中(即具有肯定意味而不是询问信息时)2.any:问话人对回答的期待没有倾向性(指纯粹信息询问)或倾向于否定回答时;条件句中(具有询问信息意味)给你几个例子:Would you like any tea?想喝茶吗?(只想知道愿望:喝还是不喝?)Would you like some tea?想喝点茶吧?(表示愿意得到肯定答复)回到你问题上来,改和不改意思不一样的.你的句子的回答1.Would your aunt like some chicken 2.Would Annie like to go shopping with Sandy 这个就用简单问答方式就可以了.但是Would you like.表示委婉请求或客气建议,那么回答就要客气一些的:Yes,please./No,thanks,Iwould like+别的东西
这个问题不好说,我也查过好多资料,结果有的说改有的说不改! 1、yes, she would.
no, she wouldn't2、yes, she would.
no, she wouldn't
一般情况疑问句和否定句用any,肯定句用some 但这里不改,希望得到肯定的回答,用some Yes,I would No,thanks
但是这个would like 有表委婉的意思。例如:Would you like some coffee ?
所以我就是为这个好疑惑啊。
但是回答还是用 I would,理解的时候would like =wantUnit 6 Do you like bananas?课前预习类训练题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&6&Do&you&like&bananas?课前预习类训练题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&6&Do&you&like&bananas?课前预习类训练题及答案
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M Unit 6 Do you like bananas?课前预习类训练题及答案温故知新Ⅰ.Match the word with the picture.(把食物与相应的单词连线。)&
A.carrots B.ice cream C.hamburger D.chicken E.bananas答案:1.E 2.D 3.A 4.B 5.CⅡ.Draw lines to match the English word with the proper Chinese meaning.(把所给的英文单词和正确的中文用线连起来。)1.broccoli&&&&&&&&A.梨2.breakfast&&&&&&&&B.健康的,强健的3.healthy&&&&&&&&&C.花椰菜4.tomato&&&&&&&&&D.早餐5.pear&&&&&&&&&E.水果 6.fruit&&&&&&&&&F.西红柿答案:1.C 2.D 3.B 4.F 5.A 6.E一鼓作气(课中强化类训练)●Exercises for new words(生词专练)Ⅰ.Please look at the picture and write some new word that Mary likes or dislikes.(看图画,写出Mary喜欢或不喜欢的食物。)&Mary likes:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Mary dislikes: &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&答案:Mary likes:strawberries,eggs,ice cream,broccoli,hamburgersMary dislikes:chicken,French fries,tomatoes,apples,bananasⅡ.Choose the word that does not belong to the group.(选出下列不同类的一项。)1.ice,apples,oranges,pears2.breakfast,eat,dinner,lunch 3.tomato,fruit,broccoli,strawberry 4.egg,chicken,vegetable,star5.run,player,runner,teacher 答案:1.ice 其余都为水果类。2.eat 其余都为一日三餐的名称。3.fruit fruit为水果的总称,其余为各种水果的名称。4.star 其余都是可吃的东西。5.run 其余都为“人”。●Exercises for phrases(短语专练)Ⅲ.Translate the sentence into English.(把下列句子译成英语。)1.我们一天吃三顿饭。We &&& three meals a day.2.我早晨7点吃早饭。I &&& at 7:00 in the morning.3.汤姆午饭喜欢吃汉堡包和鸡蛋。Tom likes hamburgers and eggs &&&.4.我们应当吃许多健康的食品。We should &&& healthy food.5.我妈妈不喜欢吃鸡肉。My mother &&& chicken.答案:1.have/eat 2.have/eat breakfast 3.for lunch 4.have/eat much/a lot of/lots of 5.doesn’t like●Exercises for sentence structure(句子结构专练)Ⅳ.Complete the sentence with do,does,don’t or doesn’t.(用do,does,don’t 或 doesn’t填空。)1.―&&& you like bananas?―Yes,I &&&.2.―&&& he like apples?―No,he &&&.3.―&&& Mary like carrots?―Yes,she &&&.4.―&&& they like chicken?―No,they &&&.They like broccoli.5.―&&& your mother like apples?―Yes,she &&&.And she likes strawberries,too.答案:1.Do,do 2.Does,doesn’t 3.Does,does 4.Do,don’t 5.Does,doesⅤ.Unscramble the sentence.(连词成句。)1.day&&&&&&&&&&&&2.healthy&&&&&&&&&&&&3.cream&&&&&&&&&&&&4.like;I;fruit&&&&&&&&&&&&5.eat&&&&&&&&&&&&答案:1.He eats them for breakfast and dinner every day.2.My mother has lots of healthy food.3.Do you like ice cream?4.I like eating fruit.5.We eat well.●Exercises for function items(交际用语专练)Ⅵ.Complete the conversation with the proper sentences in the box.(用方框里适当的句子补全对话。)A.Do you like strawberries? B.Good morning. C.Let’s go. D.Yes. E.No,she doesn’t.Bob:Hi,Joy!Good morning.Joy:Hi,Bob! 1 Bob:Are you going shopping(购物)?Joy: 2  I want to buy(买)some strawberries.Bob: 3 Joy:Yes,I do.Bob:Does your mum like them,too?Joy: 4  But my dad likes them.Bob:May I go with you?Joy:Yes. 5 答案:1.B 2.D 3.A 4.E 5.C●Exercises for grammar(语法专练)Ⅶ.Rewrite the sentence according to the requirment.(根据要求改写句子。)1.This is a tomato.(改为复数形式)These &&&&&&.2.My sister likes chicken.(改为否定句)My sister &&& chicken.3.Ann likes apples.(改为一般疑问句)&&& Ann &&& apples?4.Tony doesn’t like vegetables.(改为肯定句)Tony &&& vegetables.5.Do you like strawberries?(作肯定回答)&&&,I &&&.答案:1.are tomatoes 2.doesn’t like 3.Does,like4.likes 5.Yes,doⅧ.Multiple choice(单项填空)1.Ray &&& oranges.A.doesn’t likeB.don’t likeC.doesn’t likes答案:A Ray为第三人称单数,否定句要加doesn’t,后面的动词用原形。因此选A。2.Bob and Tom &&&fruit very much.A.likesB.eatsC.like答案:C Bob and Tom是两个人,为复数,后面的谓语动词不能加-s。因此选C。3.Let’s &&& some chicken.A.eatB.eatingC.eats答案:A Let’s do sth.意为“咱们做……吧”,let’s后面跟动词原形。4.She is a &&& star.A.runningB.runnerC.run答案:A 本句意为“她是一个跑步明星”,running star意为“跑步明星”。5.The boy eats &&& healthy food.A.manyB.lots ofC.a lot答案:B many修饰可数名词复数,lots of既可修饰可数名词,也可修饰不可数名词。a lot相当于副词,不能修饰名词。而food为不可数名词,因此选B。快乐时光I Want to Get OutI have a little house.I live in it alone.The house doesn’t have doors or windows.And if I want to go out of it,I have to break through the wall.What am I?Do you know?你能猜出我是什么吗?我有一座小房子。我独自一人居住在里面。这座房子没有门和窗。如果我想出去,就不得不把墙打破。我是什么?你知道吗?再接再厉(课后巩固类训练)●Elementary exercises(基础题)Ⅰ.Complete the sentence with the proper word in the box.(用方框里适当的单词完成句子。)A.apples B.breakfast C.carrots D.hamburgers E.broccoli F.dinner G.potatoes H.oranges I.salad J.French fries1.Tom likes fruit,so he likes &&& and &&&.2.―What vegetables do you like?―I like &&&, &&& and &&&.3.I usually drink milk for &&& and &&&.4.―Do you like western food?―Yes,I like &&&, &&& and &&&.答案:1.A;H 2.C;E;G 3.B;F 4.D;I;JⅡ.Choose the proper word to complete the sentence.(从括号中画出合适的词完成句子。)1.(Can,Are,Do)you like bananas?2.(Do,Does,Are)your brothers like sports?3.(Do,Does,Is)your mother have a sister?4.My best friend,Jim,(don’t,isn’t,doesn’t)like ice cream.5.My mother and I (likes,like,want)eating oranges.6.My parents (doesn’t,don’t,aren’t)like hamburgers.答案:1.Do 2.Do 3.Does 4.doesn’t 5.like 6.don’t●Integrated exercises(综合题)Ⅲ.Complete the passage with the proper words in the box.(用方框里适当的词完成文段。)an don’t doesn’t lunch eggs breakfast aMy name is Jerry.I don’t usually have  1 .Sometimes(有时)I only have a glass of milk(一杯牛奶)in the morning.Then I have  2  at 11 o’clock.I have dinner at about 6:30 p.m.I’m  3  vegetarian(素食主义者),so I  4  eat meat.I eat carrots and  5 .At the weekend(周末),I usually go out to eat Indian food in the restaurants(饭店).There are lots of food for vegetarians there.答案:1.breakfast 2.lunch 3.a 4.don’t 5.eggsⅣ.Reading comprehension(阅读理解)  Bill has a brother Tom and a sister Lily.They have meals together every day.Bill and Tom like apples but Lily doesn’t like them.Lily likes carrots,but Bill hates them.Tom likes fruits but he doesn’t like vegetables.So their parents think they are not very healthy.Children&likes&doesn’t likeBill&& 1& && 2& & 3& &Fruits&& 4& Lily&& 5& &Apples答案:1.apples 由句子“Bill and Tom like apples”可知Bill喜欢吃苹果。2.carrots 由句子“Bill hates them”可判断Bill不喜欢胡萝卜。3.Tom 4.vegetables 由句子“Tom likes fruits but he doesn’t like vegetables”可判断3填Tom,4填vegetables。5.carrots 由句子“Lily likes carrots.”可判断。巧学法园地加-ing要双写的常见动词一个m,两个d和g(swim)(nod,rid)(dig,beg)三n,四p,十个t(run,win,begin)(dip,drop,mop,stop)(sit,hit,fit,set,get,let,put,regret,forget,pat)文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Do you like noodles( )chicken_百度知道
Do you like noodles( )chicken
我有更好的答案
or的话如果是with 就是鸡肉面,就是 你喜欢面条还是鸡肉,你喜欢鸡肉面吗
其他类似问题
noodles的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁