what do you likee sunday

根据答句写问句1.I do homework on Sunday morning.问:2.We have english , chinese and P.E. on Monday.问:3.I can water the flowers.问:4.I'd like some eggplang for lunch on Wednesday.问:5.The grape is small.问:6.His favourite drink is coffee.问:7.I like Saturdays.问:8.No_百度作业帮
根据答句写问句1.I do homework on Sunday morning.问:2.We have english , chinese and P.E. on Monday.问:3.I can water the flowers.问:4.I'd like some eggplang for lunch on Wednesday.问:5.The grape is small.问:6.His favourite drink is coffee.问:7.I like Saturdays.问:8.No,they're sour.问:
1.when do you do homework2 which lesson do youhave on monday3 waht can you water4 what do you like to have for lunch on Wednesday.5 is the grape small or big6 what is his favourite drink 7 which day do you like in a week8 are they sweet (t他们甜吗?不他们是酸的)
我不知道楼主啥意思。。这是新教学模式的问题么。。。 不知道对不对 我回答的1what do u do on
Sunday morning.2what do u learn at class on Monday.3can u water the flowers.4 would u like some eggplang for lunch on We...
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:what do you do on weekends?some peopie like to stay at home,but others like to go for walk or play football,my friend jack works hard in a factory dur-ing the weekdays.on weekdays,he always does the same thing.on saturday he watches his car and on sunday he goes with his family to the village bycar.his uncle and aunt have a farm there.It isn't big one,but there are always many things to go on the farm.the children help them with the animals and give them their food.jack and his wife help in the fields,at the end of the day,they are all hungry and jack's aunt gives them a big meal.是什么意思?
what do you do on weekends?some peopie like to stay at home,but others like to go for walk or play football,my friend jack works hard in a factory dur-ing the weekdays.on weekdays,he always does the same thing.on saturday he watches his car and on sunday he goes with his family to the village bycar.his uncle and aunt have a farm there.It isn't big one,but there are always many things to go on the farm.the children help them with the animals and give them their food.jack and his wife help in the fields,at the end of the day,they are all hungry and jack's aunt gives them a big meal.
问题补充:
Unknown访客
bhbhbhbjguygyfhfctechggvjnlknmlkkni
Unknown访客
你在周末做什么?一些人喜欢呆在家里,而其他的人喜欢去散步或是踢足球,在工厂中的weekdays.on平日我朋友杰克的辛勤工作,他总是做同样的thing.on星期六他看着他的车,他在星期日与他的家人到村bycar.his阿姨和叔叔有一个农场。它不大,但总是有很多的事情去帮助他们从事儿童与动物给他们food.jack和他的妻子的帮助,在田野,在一天结束的时候,他们都饿了,杰克的姑妈给他们一顿大餐。
周末你干什么?一些严重性,喜欢呆在家里,但其他人喜欢散步或玩足球,我的朋友杰克在工厂努力工作在工作日大调的荷兰国际集团。在平时,他总是做同样的事情。周六他看他的车和周日他去和他的家人bycar村。他的叔叔和阿姨有一个农场那里。它并不大,但总有许多事情要去农场。孩子们帮助他们与动物和给他们食物。杰克和他的妻子帮助在田野,在
你周末做做什么? 一些感悟喜欢呆在家里,但其他人一样去散步还是踢足球,我的朋友杰克努力在工厂工期 ing weekdays.on 平日,他总是做相同的 thing.on 周六他看他的车和星期天他去他家村 bycar.his 叔叔和阿姨有一个农场。它并不大,但总有许多事情来去对禽类儿童帮助他们的动物,并给予他们 food.jack 和他的妻子帮助在字段中、 在一天结束时,它们都饿了和杰克的姑妈给他们一顿大餐。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!补全对话A:What( )you do on sunday?B:I like ( )the piano at home.A:Do you like ( )books?B:yes_百度作业帮
补全对话A:What( )you do on sunday?B:I like ( )the piano at home.A:Do you like ( )books?B:yes
do,playing,reading
doplayingreading
doplayingreading
will,to play,reading七年级英语上册《Unit 4 Having Fun Topic 2 Would you like to cook with us Section A》导学案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
37页¥1.002页免费2页免费22页¥2.0020页¥2.0020页¥2.0029页免费3页免费3页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢26页免费3页免费27页免费2页免费3页免费
七年级英语上册《Unit 4 Having Fun Topic 2 Would you like to cook with us Section A》导学案|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
0下载券  
想免费下载本文?
文档免下载券下载特权 全站付费文档8折起 千本精品电子书免费看
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)