怎样尊重为别人喝彩作文展开一篇英语作文80词左右 及翻译

生活是一条河 帮忙写一篇英语作文 不用太长 80字左右 不要用在线翻译啊_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
生活是一条河 帮忙写一篇英语作文 不用太长 80字左右 不要用在线翻译啊
生活是一条河 帮忙写一篇英语作文 不用太长 80字左右 不要用在线翻译啊
没有内容提示吗?这要发挥想象了,不知道我写的是否符合你的要求.Life is a river,which flows forward.But sometimes,it meets something in the way.At this time,it will flow round it.Nothing will prevent it from flowing on.Its goal is the sea.It will enter the sea some day.Our life is also moving forward every day.You can't stop the time.Every day we should live happily and fully.We should make full use of time.My life goal is to be a useful person.And what is yours?关于上网的好处和坏处的英语作文!80词左右,带翻译!初中水平
关于上网的好处和坏处的英语作文!80词左右,带翻译!初中水平
多给点分嘛。我给你整一篇。五到十分钟。
分不是问题,只要符合要求!
行,我马上给你整。合格的话记得加分哦
nowadys& Internet& becomes&&the& biggest& source& of& information,on&&the Internet& people& can& find& all& kinds& of& information.So& it's& very& important& for& people& to& do& work.And& on& the& Internet& people& also& can& listen& to& the& music& and& watch& the& films.Really,it's& very& easy& for& people.
最近,网络成了人们最大的信息来源,在网上,人们可以找到所有种类的信息。因此,网络对人们的工作非常重要。在网上,人们可以听音乐,看电影。上网使确实这些变得非常容易。
What's& more,every&&coin& has& two& sides.Some& people& think& Internet& sometimes& is& harmful& to& us.For& example,some& students& use& it& to& play& computer& games.It's& bad& for& their& health,especially& for& their& eyes.And& there& are a& lot& of& bad& news& which& are& not& good& for& the& young& people.It& affects& the& young& people's& health!
不过,每个硬币都有里面,事情得一分为二。有的人认为,上网对人有害。例如,有的学生上网玩游戏。这对他们的健康不利,特别是对他们的眼睛。同时,网上很多坏的信息对年轻人不好。它们会影响年轻人的身心健康。
But& I& think& Internet& is& a& very& good& machine.It& will& help& people& do& more& than it& can& do.&
但我认为网络是很好的东西。它能帮助人们做许多他们不能做的。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译
请以my dream为题写一篇英语作文,80词左右,一定要带翻译
要求:必须用上。。。一般现在时、现在进行时、一般过去时、现在完成时、一般将来时、这几种时态
不区分大小写匿名
是高中的?
My dreanm is to be a doctor.Now,I&m trying my best to make it come true.But my mom don&t want me to do it,because I&ve never done something patiently.but I think I will be successed.我的梦想是当一名医生,现在我正在为这个梦想而努力,但是我的妈妈不想我干这一行,因为我从来没有耐心的做过某件事。但是我相信我会成功的。
My dream is to be a teacher,because i like to be with young people I'm working hard now
my dream will
come true in the future .i used to be a naughty student .with my teacher's help,i have changed a lot which leads my dream of being a teacher .i am sure i will realizemy dream.
我的梦想是成为一名教师,因为我喜欢和年轻人在一起  我很勤奋,以便将来我的梦想成真。  我过去是个淘气的学生。在我的老师的帮助下,我已经改变了  这导致了我做一名教师的梦想。我相信我的梦想一定会实现的  。
Ann love mathematics. She is good at calculation. In 15 years. Ann will be tall and slim. Her height is 180cm. Her weight is50 kg. She will become very beautiful. She will be working in a bank.
用一般将来时写
学校要举行演讲比赛,请以My
Dream为题写一篇演讲稿。80词
Everyone has his own dream. Some want to be doctors. Others hope to be scientists. My dream is to become a teacher.&每个人都有他自己的梦想。一些人想成为医生。一些人希望成为科学家。我的梦想是成为一名老师。Teachers can not teach us many things at school, but they do their best to teach us how to learn. Thanks to them, we learn knowledge. And at the same time, we learn how to live a happy life. They spend most time on their students. They are great in my eyes.老师不仅能在学校教给我们许多事情,而且他们尽力教会我们如何去学习。感谢他们,我们学到了知识。并且在同时,我们知道怎么幸福地生活。 他们花费他们大多数时间在他们的学生身上。他们在我的眼里是伟大的。I hope to be a teacher because I admire teachers. I know it is not easy to make my dream come true. But I decide to study harder from now on. I am sure my dream will come true.我希望成为一名教师因为我钦佩老师。我知道实现我的梦想并不容易。但是我决定从现在开始更加努力地学习。我确信我的梦想一定能实现。
我的梦想&我是一个平凡的人,我有一个平凡的梦想:做一名医生。&因为医生可以让那些身受病痛折磨的人摆脱痛苦。可以让人变得健康。&同时,我认为,帮助了别人,自己也将会得到快乐。所以,我希望未来我可以做一个医生。&My dream&I am an ordinary person, I have an ordinary dream: Is a doctor.&Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain.&May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore, I hoped future I might be a doctor.
我找到几篇,不知道哪篇合适你。你向下看吧。
《My dream》My dream is to become a teacher in the future because I think teaching is great and meaningful.Teachers can not only teach the students knowledge but also can teach them how to behave in society.Teaching can give you the chance to be often with the students and it can make you active and creative. Teaching can make you be encouraged to
improve yourself all the time in order to teach better.Teaching is so great that I would like to be a teacher .
用时间状语从句,来写我的梦想,英语写
医生可以帮助生病的人
54321大家一起来
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求一篇关于端午节的英语作文80词左右【有翻译更好】谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇关于端午节的英语作文80词左右【有翻译更好】谢谢
求一篇关于端午节的英语作文80词左右【有翻译更好】谢谢

我要回帖

更多关于 别人家的孩子作文 的文章

随机推荐