wewentcyclingintheparkyesterday陈述句改为一般疑问句句

3改成一般疑问句并做肯定回答,5改为否定句1】I send a present to my friend on his birthday last Sundag.2】My father found a job when he was 20 years old.3】I plsyed basketball with my brother yesterday.4】We had dumplings for break_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
3改成一般疑问句并做肯定回答,5改为否定句1】I send a present to my friend on his birthday last Sundag.2】My father found a job when he was 20 years old.3】I plsyed basketball with my brother yesterday.4】We had dumplings for break
3改成一般疑问句并做肯定回答,5改为否定句1】I send a present to my friend on his birthday last Sundag.2】My father found a job when he was 20 years old.3】I plsyed basketball with my brother yesterday.4】We had dumplings for breakfast this morning.5】We listened to the radio last night,6】你冬天出去旅行了吗?[go away](翻译句子)
1.Did you send a present to your friend on his birthday last Sunday?----Yes,I did.2.Did your father find a job when he was 20 years old?----Yes,he did.3.Did you play basketball with your brother yesterday?----Yes,I did.4.We didn't have dumplings for breakfast this morning.5.We didn't listen to the radio last night,6.Did you go away for travelling in winter?I can speak English and a little French.变一般疑问句,and变为or吗?_百度知道
I can speak English and a little French.变一般疑问句,and变为or吗?
如果变的话,意思不成或者了吗?
提问者采纳
不是这样的,这就是一个硬性规定。在肯定句中就用and,而疑问或否定句中就用or
提问者评价
其他类似问题
一般疑问句的相关知识
其他7条回答
不用变啊就直接CAN I 后面一样就对了。
what foreign english can you speak ?
Can you speak English or a little French.一般疑问句中,第一人称肯定是要改的啊~
Can you speak English or a little French?肯定句中and在疑问句中要改为or
嗯,在疑问句中,用or
变为一般疑问句就是: can u speak English or a little French?可以灵活一点,英语的翻译并不是让你对应着每个单词翻译成中文哦!
参考资料:
English Major
要变的,陈述句的意思为:我可以说英语和一点点法语,改为陈述句应该是:Can you speak English or a little French.在疑问句中and变为or是一种硬性规定,记住就行了,而且对于问自己会不会说英语和法语的情况很少见的,一般是别人提问再来回答,所以I应该变为you。另外,就此句子的特殊性而言,由于其中有a little这个表示对法语的了解程度的修饰在变成疑问句时,可以省去以使句子连贯通顺,即:Can you spenk English or French?
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请将下列句子.改为否定句、一般疑问句、句子中有括号部分的改为特殊疑问句1.My name is May 2.I am twelve years old 3.He works as (an architect) in London 4.There are (5) people in my family 5.I can speak Chinese_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请将下列句子.改为否定句、一般疑问句、句子中有括号部分的改为特殊疑问句1.My name is May 2.I am twelve years old 3.He works as (an architect) in London 4.There are (5) people in my family 5.I can speak Chinese
请将下列句子.改为否定句、一般疑问句、句子中有括号部分的改为特殊疑问句1.My name is May 2.I am twelve years old 3.He works as (an architect) in London 4.There are (5) people in my family 5.I can speak Chinese
1.My name isn't May.Is your name Mary?2.I am not twelve years old Are you twelve years old?3.What does he work as in London?4.How many people are there in your family?5.I can't speak Chinese Can you speak Chinese?
1. My name is May. My name isn't May. Is your name May?
2.I am twelve years old. I am not twelve years old. Are you twelve years old? 3.He works as (an architect) in London. He doesn't work as an arc...I went to Shanghai last year.怎么变为一般疑问句?_百度知道
I went to Shanghai last year.怎么变为一般疑问句?
提问者采纳
多谢了?如果是对第一人称进行一般疑问句!望采纳。不明白欢迎来追问,可以根据句意改为第二人称Did you go to Shanghai last year
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
Did you go to Shanghai last year?Did放句首,动词恢复原形。
你好,一般疑问句是:Did you go to Shanghai last year?
I went to Shanghai last year. 一般疑问句Did you go to Shanghai last year?
you go......
Did you go to Shanghai last year?
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁that is my pen 改为否定句 this is my pen 改为 一般疑问句 this is your pencil case 改为否定句_百度知道
that is my pen 改为否定句 this is my pen 改为 一般疑问句 this is your pencil case 改为否定句
我有更好的答案
that is not my pen.is this my pen?thi缉护光咎叱侥癸鞋含猫s is not your pencil case.
That is not my pen.
Is this my pen?
This is not your pencil case.
vfadvrqvaevsdrge
其他类似问题
一般疑问句的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖