把下列句子改为一般语文疑问句改为陈述句。 1.it's near the door.

把下面的句子改成一般疑问句、肯定回答、否定回答、否定句1、It is a classroom2 there are 39 desks 3 the apples are red4 the coat is on the chair5 i like computer games6 i can play the piano7 lingling is from beijing8 there is a computer on miss Li dask9 there are some books in the bag10 i have got some friends 求求大家了,
maKK24MB70
迪迪 哥来帮你1.Is it a classroom?Yes,it is.No,it isn't.It's not a classroom.2.Are there 39 desks?Yes,there are.No,there aren't.There aren't 39 desks.3.Are the apples red?Yes,they are.No,they aren't.The apples are not red.4.Is the coat on the chair?Yes,it is.No,it isn't.The coat is not on the chair.5.Do you like computer games?Yes,I do.No,I don't.I don't like computer games.6.Can you play piano?Yes,I can.No,I can't.I can't play piano.7.Is Lingling from Beijing?Yes,she is.No,she isn't.Lingling isn't from Beijing.8.Is there a computer on Miss Li's desk?Yes,there is.No,there isn't.There isn't a computer on Miss Li's desk.9.Are there any books in the bag?Yes,there are.No,there aren't.There aren't any books in the bag.10.Have you got any friends?Yes,I have.No,I haven't.I haven't got any friends.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Grandfathertravelledbytrainwhenhevisitedhisaunt. 否定句:Grandfatherdidn'ttravelbytrainwhenhevisitedhisaunt. 一般疑问句:Didgrandfathertravelbytrainwhenhevisitedhisaunt? 肯定回答:Yes,hedid. 否定回答:No,hedidn't. Iplaye...
你好!我来帮你.1、It is a classroomIs't a classroom ?Yes, it is.No, it's not.2 there are 39 desks Are there 39 desks ?Yes, there are.No, there are not.3 the apples...
扫描下载二维码把下列句子改为一般疑问句,1.We need some masks.Do you need any masks?2.They like making the puppet.Do they like making the puppet?3.Su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house.这里的live为什么不加S.Does su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house?4.I put a book on my head.Do you put a book on my head?5.They sing “In the classroom”together.Do they sing“In the classroom” together?6.We play basketball on Sundays.Do you play basketball on Sundays?7.Tom likes listening to music_Does tom listening to music?
血刃星辰o76
1.We need some masks.Do you need any masks?正确2.They like making the puppet.Do they like making the puppet?正确3.Su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house.这里的live为什么不加S.因为Su Hai and Su Yang 是【两个人】,属复数,所以谓语动词不能加s.Do su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house?4.I put a book on my head.Do you put a book on【your】 head?5.They sing “In the classroom”together.Do they sing“In the classroom” together?6.We play basketball on Sundays.Do you play basketball on Sundays?7.Tom likes listening to music_Does tom like listening to music?
为什么Su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house.的一般疑问句用D0提问,即Do su Hai and Su Yang live in a new house?
因为Su Hai and Su Yang 是【两个人】,属【复数】,所以谓语动词不能用第三人称【单数形式】,即:不能用does。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
7. 应该是 does tom like listening to music? 或是 does tom to listen to music?
扫描下载二维码一般疑问句详解加练习答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
一般疑问句详解加练习答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢把下列句子改为一般疑问句,并用肯定和否定回答。1.she‘s.