虽然每天喝很多水还是口干的专业课很多怎么翻译

我想知道你的学校有多少教师,一天有多少课程,一共有多少学生。英语翻译这句话(保证正确率百分之百,高_百度知道
我想知道你的学校有多少教师,一天有多少课程,一共有多少学生。英语翻译这句话(保证正确率百分之百,高
一共有多少学生,一天有多少课程,高分悬赏。英语翻译这句话(保证正确率百分之百我想知道你的学校有多少教师
提问者采纳
I wonder how many teachers there are
in your school,how many classes there are in a day and how many students in total?
total是什么 能翻译一下吗
in total是一个词组,总共的意思,等同于totally
你的句子能确定对吧
我们老师说错一个就死定了
语法上肯定没错,就看是否简洁了
那就没关系了
不用谢,不过你前一个问题也是作业么?如果是的话,你得小心,因为14级回答你的有有语法错误
It is because your hardworking
that made this school more beautiful and made me changed.
我用的这句话
请问哪里有问题
首先你强调的是一个状语,而句子缺乏主语
像这种强调句型,有一种方法
所以需要怎么改
将because去掉,把it is改成it was
我的because后面还有个of
全部去掉吗
其实这种句型,你可以把it is和that遮住,看剩余部分是不是一个完整的句子
嗯,全部去掉
并且记住前后时态保持一致
恩,好,我马上改
谢谢你了,先把你收藏了以后就问你问题喽。分也肯定不低啦~
我睡了,晚安
嗯嗯,晚安
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
I want to know how many teachers are there in your school, how many lessons every day. How many students
I want to know how many are there in your school teacher, how many classes a day, how many students are there.
用百度翻译
百度翻译不一定全对
英语翻译的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译一句话谢谢.我的专业课的成绩一直在下降,英语也退步了不少._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英文翻译一句话谢谢.我的专业课的成绩一直在下降,英语也退步了不少.
英文翻译一句话谢谢.我的专业课的成绩一直在下降,英语也退步了不少.
我的专业课的成绩一直在下降,英语也退步了不少.My grades have been dropping in my major classes, and my English has been getting worse as well.你先别说,我这马上就睡了 ~~>_一整天有专业课英语翻译成中文_百度知道
一整天有专业课英语翻译成中文
specialized courses
in English
for a whole day
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
All day has the professional courses/major courses.
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高悬赏翻译摘要!给跪!求专业英语大神帮忙!这是最后一天明天答辩了!!_百度知道
For businessesthis is both a challenge and an opportunity.Ks economy has rapidlydeveloped, and people&#39, so as to provide some assistance in the reality of enterprises’and individual’s e-commerce financial management. The coming of new economic era. Today the e-commerce is developed rapidly, many companies have chosen to join the e-commerce platform, causing the businesses chasing for hs living standard increases also, and computer technology and network technology are also widely applied to financial management, this paper proposes some countermeasures. Now we has entered theera of information-based high-tech, aiming at the problems emerged in current e-commerceChina&#39, thebusiness dealings of enterprises or individuals are often be achieved over the Internet gradually:e-commerce, which makes the financial management is more informationizedand digitized. By analyzing the goal and significance of the development of e-commerce and the present situation and prospects of
e- financial management, and the consumer market continues toexpand
亲 只要你确定是你自己手动翻译的 能读通就行。我也看不懂 麻烦再看一下 这几个飘红的地方
Rapidly和后面的developed分开。the era中间分开。to和expand分开。infomationized没错。保证自己翻译的。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
which makes enterprise management more informational and digital, the rapid development of e-commerce. This is a challenge, the consumer market continues to expand, but also an opportunity.Ks rapid economic development, people&#39, and put forward countermeasures to the electricity supplier for the financial management of the reality of the enterprise or individual will be helpful. The new economic era, many enterprises have chosen to join the e-commerce platform, and the computer technology and the network technology is also widely applied to financial management,s living standard has been improved. In this paper, aiming at the problems in the financial management. Has entered the era of high technology based on the information now, and e-commerce development status and Prospect of electronic commerceChina&#39, the enterprise or individual businesses and business gradually to be realized through the Internet. N financial management, by analyzing the goal and the significance of financial management: electronic commerce, the huge market potential cause businesses to chase
亲 我也看不懂 其实直接翻译的也没什么 但是那些老师一看就能看出来 因为木有语法。。 只要你确定是你自己翻译的 能读通就行
专业英语的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 专业课 翻译 的文章

随机推荐