句子运用- 她没敲门就进了我的房间。 He entered mydoor and room2攻略( )( )on the door.

2013中考英语分类汇编―完形填空(含解析)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2013中考英语分类汇编―完形填空(含解析)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译1.你会用英语写信吗?Can a litter ()() in english by you?He doesn't konw the (),().3.你的房间必须打扫干净.Your room must ()()().4.昨天我去了图书馆,我的朋友也去了.Yesterday I want to the library,()() my frien_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.你会用英语写信吗?Can a litter ()() in english by you?He doesn't konw the (),().3.你的房间必须打扫干净.Your room must ()()().4.昨天我去了图书馆,我的朋友也去了.Yesterday I want to the library,()() my frien
英语翻译1.你会用英语写信吗?Can a litter ()() in english by you?He doesn't konw the (),().3.你的房间必须打扫干净.Your room must ()()().4.昨天我去了图书馆,我的朋友也去了.Yesterday I want to the library,()() my friend.5.应该允许我选择我自己的衣服I should be ()to() my own clothes.6.父母总是关心他们的孩子.Parents always ()() their chlidren .7.如果你努力的话,你会实现梦想的.You'll () your ()if you work hard .8.我们为他的成功而自豪.We ()()in his ().9.他们正考虑去那.They're()() where to go .10.昨晚他发生什么事了?what ()()()yesterday?
1.你会用英语写信吗?Can a litter (be)(written) in english by you?2.他也不知道答案.He doesn't konw the (anwer),(yet).3.你的房间必须打扫干净.Your room must (be)(cleaned)(thoroughly).4.昨天我去了图书馆,我的朋友也去了.Yesterday I want to the library,(so)(did) my friend.5.应该允许我选择我自己的衣服I should be (free)to(choose) my own clothes.6.父母总是关心他们的孩子.Parents always (care)(for) their chlidren .7.如果你努力的话,你会实现梦想的.You'll (realize) your (dream)if you work hard .8.我们为他的成功而自豪.We (take)(pride)in his (success).9.他们正考虑去那.They're(thinking)(about) where to go .10.昨晚他发生什么事了?what (happened)(to)(him)yesterday?
1.你会用英语写信吗?Can a litter (be)(written) in english by you?2.他也不知道答案。He doesn't konw the (answer),(neither).3.你的房间必须打扫干净。Your room must (be)(clean)(up).4.昨天我去了图书馆,我的朋友也去了。<b...2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――完形填空(含答案解析)_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――完形填空(含答案解析)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
2013年中考英语真题分类汇编――完形填空(含答案解析)
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 23:15:41
51&& &he was normal in every other way. Mr. and Mrs. Green tried everything to get him to &&52&& , but with no success.
When Leo was six years old, the best doctors in the town &&53&& him carefully, but could find nothing wrong. And he seemed to be smart. It was just that he &&54&& spoke.
“There might be something wrong with his &&55&& , and he doesn’t know he’s able to speak,” One doctor said.
56&& ,” another doctor said. “Perhaps he’ll be able to speak some day.”
57&& passed. Leo went to university. But he did not speak a &&58&& &word.
59&& &and said. 'Pass me the salt. please.”
B. when &&&&&&& C. thought &&&&&&&&&& D. before
B. walk&&&&&&&&& C. play &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. laugh
B. found &&&&&& C. examined &&&&&&&& D. asked
B. Often &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. usually &&&&&&&&&&& D. always
B. hair &&&&&&&&& C. face &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mind
B. strange &&&& C. noisy &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. quiet
B. Weeks &&&&& C. Months &&&&&&&&&&& D. years
B. right &&&&&&& C. single &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. new
B. meal &&&&&&& C. hands &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. books
B. walks &&&&&& C. served &&&&& D. waited
X k B& 1&& . c o m
He wanted to be& 36&& , but he had poor education and several years later, he had to ask for food on the street for a living. Now his mother has died. His father is an old man, but he is still looking &&37&& &&&his son. He has been to every corner of the city. Everywhere he goes, he &&38&& &a big photo of himself on the wall. At the lower part of the photo he writes, “I still love you…& 39&& &back home!”
One day, the son saw one of the photos. The face was familiar. “Is that my father?” He moved closer and read the &&40&& , “I still love you…” He cried. When he got home, it was early morning. He& 41&& &at the door. The door opened itself. He rushed to his father’s &&42&& . His father was sleeping. He woke his father up. “It’s me! Your& 43&& &is back home!” The father and the son held each other, full of &&44&& &tears. The son asked, “Why is the door unlocked? A thief could get in.” The father answered &&45&& , “The door has never been locked since you left.”
The door of parents’ love of their children will never be closed.
& B. poor &&&&&&& C. different& D. pretty
B. after& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. out
B. puts up& && C. finds out& D. puts out
&&&&&&&&&& B. go& &&&&&&&&& C. run& &&&&&&&& D. rush
&& B. words& &&&& C. posters& &&& D. pictures&
B. unlocked& C. knocked&& D. locked&
&&&& B. bedroom& C. kitchen&& D. toilet
&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. daughter&& C. friend&& & D. grandchild
&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worried&& C. angry&& &&& D. happy
&&&&& B. exactly&& & C. softly&& &&& D. excitedly
41&& of a British cook.
42&& &a snake appeared…and bit him on the hand.
43&& &from Asia in the box of bananas. It climbed out of the box and &&&44&& &under the dish.
45&& &the kitchen, and it landed in the fridge. So I closed the door,” Mr Jackson said.
46&& &and he took a photo of the snake with his mobile phone. Soon his &&&47&& &began to ache and he went to hospital. Then his chest began to hurt. Doctors couldn’t say what was wrong__48____ they didn’t know what kind of snake it was.
49& &it to London Zoo. When they knew the kind of snake, they could give Mr Jackson the right medicine, and he left hospital the next day.
50&& &photo first and then show the photo to the doctors,” suggests Mr Jackson. “Oh, and if the snake doesn’t smile for the photo, don’t worry!”&
&&& B. advice&&&& &&&&& C. excuse&&&&&& & D. business
&&& B. nearly&&&& &&&&& C. especially&&&& D. fortunately
&&& B. hospital&&& &&&&& C. restaurant&&& && D. school
&&& B. hid&&&&&&& &&&& C. jumped&&&&&& D. ran
&& B. into&&&&&&& &&& C. towards&&&&&& D. across
&&& B. noisy&&&&&& &&& C. pleased&&&&&& D. afraid
&&& B. leg&&&&& &&&&&& C. hand&&&&&&&& D. mouth
&&&& B. though&&&&& &&& C. so&&&&&&&&& && D. because
&&&& B. sent&&&&&&& &&& C. sold&&&&&&&&& D. taught
&&&&& B. her&&&&&&&& &&& C. its&&&&&&&&& && D. their
31& &for her to communicate in the new environment, which was very different from &&32& &of her own country.
33& &an orphanage (34&& &and sat beside them. After some time, one of the children &35& &her. She felt a little relaxed and smiled back. Then she went close to the child. She slowly put her arm around the child and started &36&& &a song in German. The child kept smiling and started repeating the words after her. The words that came from the little mouth were different from those that Jenny sang, but the rhythm (37&& , another child went up to Jenny and started singing the rhythm. Then more children joined. They &38& &many smiles together.
39& &on her, Jenny had an exciting feeling from her heart: “See, I don’t have any language barriers here. We &40& &speak and communicate! ” At that moment, she understood: we’re all simply human, and we have the ability to connect with each other.
B. dangerous&&&&&&&&& C. difficult&&&&&&& D. easy
B. those&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
B. visit&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. build&&&&&&&&& D. improve
B. early&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&&&& D. easily
B. laughed at&& &&&&&C. shouted at&&&&&& D. smiled at
B. writing&&&&&&&&&& C. saying&&&&&&&&& D. playing
B. talk&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fun&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dance
B. remembered&&&&&& C. shared&&&&&&&&& D. missed
B. eyes&&&&&&&&&&&& C. influence&&&&&&& D. questions
B. must&&&&&&&&&&& C. need&&&&&&&&&&& D. should
32.D&& 33.B& 34.A&& 35.D& 36.A&& 37.C& 38.C&& 39.B& 40.A
46&& &do. Don’t open the box.” &&&47&& &saying this, he left his home.
&&&48&& &expensive in the box. Let’s open it, shall we?” Her husband said& &&&49&& &to her. But the woman didn’t give& &&&50&& &her idea. One day, she decided to find out& &&&51&& &was in it. Her husband didn’t stop her. She opened the box and looked inside. &&&52&& &her surprise, she found nothing in the box. She tried hard to close it, but she& &&&53&& .
That evening the old man came home and found the box was& &&&54&& . He was very angry and asked her husband to leave his home.
“But there was nothing I the box.” The woman said. “We haven’t taken anything at all.” The old man& &&&55&& &them, “The box is not important, but I cannot believe you. That’s important!”
) 46. A. dare not&&&&& B. needn’t&&&&& C. mustn’t&&&&&&& D. may not
) 47. A. After&&&&&&& B. Before&&&&&& C. Form&&&&&&&&& D. By
) 48. A. nothing&&&&& B. something&&& C. anything&&&&&&& D. everything
) 49. A. yes&&&&&&&& B. goodbye&&&&& C. hurry up&&&&&&& D. no
) 50.A. away&&&&&&& B. up&&&&&&&&&& C. to&&&&&&&&&&&& D. back
) 51.A. how&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&& D. that
) 52.A. At&&&&&&&&& B. In&&&&&&&&&&& C. On&&&&&& &&&&D. To
) 53.A. failed&&&&&&& B. did&&&&&&&&&& C. refused&&&&&& D. succeeded
) 54.A. broken&&&&&& B. empty&&&&&&& C. open&&&&&&&& D. lost
) 55.A. turned to&&&& B. listened to&&&& C. shouted at&&&& D. smiled at
&&&&&&&&&& B. loss& &&&&&&& C. success& &&&&&&&&& D. pity
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fashion& && C. danger& &&&&&&&&&& D. history
&&&&&&&&&&& B. lucky& &&&&& C. rich& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. born
&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worked& && C. studied& &&&&&&&&& D. slept
&&&&&&& B. towards& & C. for& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. during
&&&&&& B. energy& &&& C. time& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. money
&&&&&&&& B. poor& &&&&&& C. strong& &&&&&&&&&&& D. lazy
&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. How& &&&&&& C. Why& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. When
&&&&&&&&& B. make& &&&&& C. collect& &&&&&&&&&& D. spend
&&&&&&& B. good& &&&&& C. much& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. excellent
&&&&&&&&&&&& B. running& & C. washing& &&&&&&&& D. receiving
&&&& B. cheerful& & C. nice& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hard
&&&&&&&&&&& B. need& &&&&&& C. afford& &&&&&&&&&&& D. pay
& B. finished& & C. minded& &&&&&&&&& D. stopped
&&&&&& B. easily& &&&& C. quietly& &&&&&&&&&& D. slowly
11&& a nice-looking woman standing before me.
12&& asked.
and my &&&13&& is Tony,”she he said, pointing to a middle-aged man sitting alone at the table by the window. He was &&&14&& and weak.
15&& &I didn’t recognize him.
, ”I said.
16&& with her husband and once in a while I saw her turn around and look directly at me.
17&& , sitting there, trying to remember who this Tony was. “I &&&18&& know him, ” I thought to myself. “He recognizes me for some reason.” I picked up the coffee cup. All of a sudden it came to me like a flash of lightning.
19& believe my eyes. “Jesus! He’s so thin now. Not the big boy that I &&&20&& from back in 1977.”
21&& boy had made fun of my big ears in front of the girls in my class, and the time this big bully had pushed me against the walls in the hallway just to make himself &&&22&&& a big man to all other students.
23&& that I did to you.”
24&& to say to him.
25&& . Tony had been a fireman and had been seriously wounded in a task.
B. saw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. felt&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. told
B. we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. she
B. father&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. brother&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. son
B. thin&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. strong&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. young
B. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. so
B. writing&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. talking&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. playing
B. juice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. coffee&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. milk
B. need&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. mustn’t&&&&&&&&&&&& D. must
B. really&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. almost&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. always
B. remember&&&&&&&&& C. love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. miss
B. shy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. bad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. friendly
B. look for&&&&&&&&&&& C. look at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. look like
B. nothing&&&&&&&&&&&& C. something&&&&&&&& D. anything
B. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. where
B. dead&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. famous&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. blind
56 &staying at one of its best hotels. ” Now I wasn’t so sure. I had waited fifteen minutes at reception (57 &and now the shower in my room wasn’t working. I called hotel reception.
“Hello. This is Room 308. There isn’t any &58 &in my bathroom. ”
“Are you sure?”
“Of course I’m sure!
59 &our hotel engineer at once. ”
60 . “Sorry, but I cannot fix it today. Maybe, tomorrow.” Then he &&61 &his hand. I couldn’t believe it! He wanted a tip (62& ! I was very angry. But suddenly, I had a better idea. &63& , I gave the engineer a few coins. He hadn’t fixed my shower but he had taught me something about staying in his country. Two minutes later I was at the reception desk. I explained the problem to the receptionist (64 &situation, but what can we do?” I knew exactly what to do. I gave the hotel manager a very large tip. Fifteen minutes later I &65 &into Room 405. It was twice the size of Room 308, it had a wonderful view (
B. while&&&&&&&& C. after&&&&&&&&& D. before
B. passed&&&&&&& C. left&&&&&&&&&&& D. stopped
B. water&&&&&&&& C. shampoo&&& D. soap
B. catch&&&&&&&&& C. trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bring
B. worried&&&&& C. angry&&&&&&&& D. excited
B. cleaned up& C. took back&& D. held out
B. anything&&&& C. something& D. everything
B. Especially& C. Quickly&&&&& D. Luckily
B. perfect&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. terrible&&&&&& D. busy
B. looked&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rushed&&&&&&& D. moved
46 &with his mother changed his life. He didn’t use to give his mother many problems. &47& , after his father’s death a few years ago, Martin’s life became &48& &more difficult. His mother couldn’t afford to pay for her child’s education. To do this, she &49 &work, and so was often not at home. His mother looked after him as &50 &as she could. Unfortunately, Martin still caused problems. He was not &51 &in studying and he often got into trouble. Luckily, his mother was very &52 &and didn’t give up trying to help him. In the end, she &53 &a difficult decision: to send him to a boys’ boarding school. Martin hated it and used to cause a lot of trouble. One day, he told his teacher he wanted to leave the school. The teacher said it was necessary for Martin to &54 &with his mother. Martin called his mother, but to his &55 &, this phone call changed his life. “It was exactly &56
57 &me and would always take pride in everything good I do. That’s when I decided to change. I realize that &58& &my father died, I have been afraid of being alone, and have tried to make my mother pay more attention to me.” w&&& W w& .x K& b 1.c o M
59 &changed. He has been working hard and is now one of the best students in his class. How was he able to change? His mother’s &60 &helped him to feel good about himself.
A. conversation&& &&&&&& B. report&&&& &&&&&& C. survey&&&& &&&&& D. speech
A. So&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. But&&&&&& &&&&&& C. Therefore&&&&& D. However
A. very&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. many&&&&& &&&&& C. much&&&&&&& & D. too
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. had to&&&& &&&&& C. should&&&& &&&&& D. would
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. quickly&&&& &&&& C. well&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. good
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tired&&& &&&&&&&&& C. bored&&& &&&&&&&& D. interested
&&&&&&&&&&& B. patient&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. careful&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. serious
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. took&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. got&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. thought
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. say&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. discuss&&&& &&&& D. talk
&&&&&&&&&& B. surprising &&&&&&& C. surprise&&&&& & D. surprises
A. which&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&& &&&&&& C. that&&&&& &&&&&&& D. how
A. seeing&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. noticing&&&& &&& C. helping&&&&& && D. watching
A. since&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&& &&& C. after&&&& &&&&&&&& D. when
&&&&&&&&&&& B. hardly&&&& &&&&& C. really&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. just
A. advice&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. love&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. idea&&&&& &&&&&&& D. decision
32 &I went to visit her, I always took Rose some coffee and food. One day she said she &33& &me to have hunch.
34& &the way, I began to worry: I knew that she had no money, but if I offered to &&35& &the lunch. I was afraid I would hurt her.
36& &and all of them were happy. Rose told me to sit and drink coffee by the window. Then she went to &&37& &in the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, she came out and sat with me. She just paid for one meal and we started to &38& &the delicious food together. She told &&39& &that the restaurant let people work for a meal if they had no money, or would give them a free meal if they were not able to work. To my surprise, she also explained that the workers &&40&& &were working there were all volunteers.
41& &remember the beautiful afternoon I shared with Rose. &&&42& &we had a meal together only once, it was paid by Rose's work. The weather was &43& &and bright, and everyone's smile was warm and bright as well.
44&& &for out friends and neighbors. The world will be &&45&& &if everybody would like to share happiness with others. It will never be dark if there is a light in everyone's heart.
B. poor&&&&&&&&&&& C. strange&&&&&&&&& D. crazy
&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&B. After&& &&&&&&& &&&&& C. Until&&&&& &&&&& &&D. Unless
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. was inviting&&&&& C. is inviting& &&&&&&D. to invite
&&B. In&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. On&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&D. Out of
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. ask for&&&&&&&&& C. look for&&&&& & &&&D. care for
&&B. restaurant&&&&&&& C. hotel&&&& &&&&&&&D. bar
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. rest&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stay&&& &&& &&&&&&&D. work
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. cook&&&&&&&&&&& C. enjoy&& && &&&&&&&D. drink
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. him&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& &C. me&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&&&D. you
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. whom&&&&& &&&&&&& C. which&&& &&&&&&&D. whose
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. still&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. hardly &&& &&&&&&&D. already
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. But&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Though&&& &&&&& &&&D. Because
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. cold&&&& &&&&& &&&&C. cool&&&& & &&&&&&&D. warm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. anything&&&&&&&& C. nothing&& &&&&&& &&&&&&&D. everything
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. nicer&&& &&&&& &&&&C. harder&&&& &&&&& &&&D. worse
&this to me? I threw her a hateful look and ran out. The next day one of my classmates said, "EEEE,' your mom only has one eye!" I wanted my mom to just disappear (62& ?" My mom was silent... I didn't &&63&& to think about what 1 had said, because I was full of anger.
64&& 65&& 1 had my own family. 1 was happy with my life and my children.
66&&& ,“How dare you come to my house and scare (67 &," and she went away.
68&& me a letter.
69& &you having to grow up with one eye. So I gave you mine. I was so &&70&& of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.
) 61. A. say&&&&&&& B. do&&&&&&& C. explain&&&&&&&&&& D. throw
) 62. A. come&&&&& B. leave&&&&& C. die&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. start
) 63. A. stop&&&&&& B. need&&&&&& C. want&&&&&&&&&&&& D. care
) 64. A. school&&&& B. class&&&&&& C. hospital&&&&&&&&&& D. house
) 65. A. Still&&&&&& B. Then&&&&&& C. Again&&&&&&&&&&& D. Suddenly
) 66. A. them&&&&& B. you&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. her
) 67. A. address&&& B. idea&&&&&&& C. time&&&&&&&&&&&& D. key
) 68. A. wrote&&&&& B. sent&&&&&& C. handed&&&&&&&&&& D. left
) 69. A. bear&&&&&& B. find&&&&&& C. watch&&& &&&&&&&&D. keep
) 70. A. sure&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&& C. nervous&&&&&&&&& D. proud
16&& very much, but the family was so poor that it was impossible to send&& 17&& of them to study at the art college at the same time. After many discussions, the two boys finally&& 18&& a plan. They would toss (19&& into the mines (20&& his brother study at the college. Then, when the brother who won the toss finished his studies21&& .
22&& than those of most of his teachers, and by the time he&& 23&& , he was beginning to make a lot of money for his paintings.
24& , “Brother, the four years in the mines has done too much to my hands, so it is too&& 25& . Now I can’t even hold a glass.”
&&& B. books& &&&& C. painting&&& &&& D. money
&&& B. all&&&&& &&&& C. any&& &&&&&&& D. neither
B. got out&&&&&& && &&C. took out&& &&& D. worked out
&&&&&&& B. down& &&&& C. up&&&& &&&&&&& D. away
&&& B. follow &&&& C. agree &&&&&&& D. let
&&& B. mine&& &&&& C. home&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. school
&&& B. worse& &&&& C. better&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. older
&&& B. graduated&& C. walked&&&& &&& D. arrived
&&& B. bravely&&&&& C. softly&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. angrily
&&& B. early&& &&&& C. good &&&&&&& D. helpful
things for a change.’
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. so& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. or
&&&&&&&&&& B. discovered& &&&& C. wanted& &&&&&&&&& D. offered
B. dining hall& &&&& C. breakfast& &&&&&&& D. lunch
& B. chicken& &&&&&&&&& C. egg& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. orange
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. must& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. may& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. need
& B. discovered& &&&& C. disappeared&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. disagreed
&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. seldom& &&&&&&&&& C. often& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. ever
&&&&&&&&& B. same& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. easy& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. delicious
&&&&&&&&&& B. during school& C. on the way& &&&& D. after lunchtime
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. next& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. extra& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. only
&&&&&&& B. cooks& &&&&&&&&&&& C. leaves& &&&&&&&&&&& D. checks
&&&&&&&&& B. nodding& &&&&&&&& C. laughing& &&&&&&& D. finding
&&&&&&& B. used& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. broken& &&&&&&&&&& D. mixed
&&&&&&&&& B. Beatrice& &&&&&&&& C. Sheila's mother D. Beatrice's father
&&&&&&&&&&&& B. classroom& &&&&& C. classmate& &&&&&& D. school
38 &from a group of children playing nearby.&&&
39& &them that the person who found the watch would he rewarded.
40& . They searched everywhere but still could not find the &&41& . Just when the farmer was going to give up, a little boy went up to him and asked to be given another &42& .
43& &the little boy back into the barn. After a while the little boy came out with the watch in his hand! The surprised farmer asked the boy how he &&44& &where the rest had failed.
45 &mind can think better than an excited one.
&&&&&&& B. expensive&& && C. useless& &&&&& &&&&& D. interesting
&&&&&&&&& B. searching&&&& C. watching&&&& &&& D. studying
&&&&&&&& B. danger&&&&&& C. work&&&&& &&&&&&& D. help
&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. taught&&&&&&& C. worried&&&& &&&& D. believed
&&&&&&&&&&& B. slowly&&& &&&C. immediately&&&& D. hardly
&&&&&&&&&&&& B. book&&&&&&&& C. child&&&& &&&&&&&& D. watch
&&&&&&&&&&&& B. chance&&&&&& C. lesson&&&&& &&&&&& D. smile
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. sent&&&& && &&&C. gave&&& &&&& &&&&D. caught
&&&&&&&&&&&& B. knew&&&& &&&C. succeeded&&&&& D. suggested
&&&&&&&& B. smart&&&&&&& C. peaceful&&&&& &&& D. quick
46& &about it.
47& &an idea to solve48& &your biscuits. Will you help me to teach him a lesson?”
49& , sir?” Tom asked. “No, I am not,” the coach explained &&50& . “That would only make him hate you. I want you to write to your mother and ask for more &&51& .”
52& &them with the boy who stole your biscuits.” Tom didn’t understand the coach’s intention, &&53& &he still followed his advice.
54& &his toy robot in payment for55& .
B. doctor&&&&&&&&&&& C. coach&&&&&&&&&&& D. cleaner
B. went on with&&&&&& C. came up with&&&&& D. caught up with
B. ran away&&&&&&&&& C. went away&&&&&&& D. threw away
B. him&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. us&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. them
B. angrily&&&&&&&&&&& C. excitedly&&&&&&&& D. patiently
&&&&B. biscuits&&&&&&&&&& C. candies&&&&&&&&&& D. toys
B. choose&&&&&&&&&&& C. divide&&&&&&&&&&& D. fill
B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. since&&&&&&&&&&&& D. though
B. mend&&&&&&&&&&&& C. make&&&& &&&&&&&&D. accept
B. delicious&&&&&&&&& C. different&&&&&&&&&& D. important
47. C& 48. A& 49. B& 50. D&& 51. D& 52. A& 53. B& 54. D& 55. D&&
(43)&& in bed. So his father, who is a farmer, is the main& (44)& of the family. The family is poor. The learner graduated from high school and did not& (45)& the college entrance exam. The job training program helps him learn the skills that he’ll& (46) &in the work place.
(47)& . It goes like this: Once upon a time, there was a man who liked fishing very much, and was& (48)& to catch lots of fish every day. The man was a kind-hearted person, so he always& (49)& his fish with his neighbors who did not know how to fish. One day, he thought that it would be &(50)& if he taught them how to fish. So he& (51)& his neighbors together and showed them how to fish. Everybody was very happy that they could& (52)& the fish they themselves caught.
(53)& to them. &(54) , we should give them a chance to learn new skills. Therefore, a technical training is very important to people in need, and the will learn the ability to& (55)& money. People can learn a lot of useful things in the training program and what they learn can help them on the way to find jobs.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. change&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. study&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. find
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. excited&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. relaxed&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. interested
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. alone&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. silent&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dangerous&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. example&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. relative&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. support
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. copy&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. know&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mind&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. forget&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. need&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. test&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. learner&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. family&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. program
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lucky&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sorry&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. able
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cooked&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. exchanged&&& &&&&&&&&& D. weighed
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. great&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. useless&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. crazy&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stopped&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. called&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. searched&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. save&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. touch &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. eat&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fish&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. food&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. clothing&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Instead&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Luckily&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Especially
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. give&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. use&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. make
&&&&&&&[6]&
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 door room攻略 的文章

随机推荐