veteson帮忙有道翻译在线

来帮忙翻译下
来帮忙翻译下 5
love one, Thanks for your mail, I
will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Rose Wilton,24 years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late Dr Wilton
Sankawulo, the Minister of National Security and former commanding General of the Armed Forces of Liberia under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father %uFFFDs File which contains important documents. So I decided to run out of the country to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term
business relationship and investment assistance in your country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6,800,000.00 in Bank
with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my second
year in the university, when the crisis started .it is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.you can call me on phone if you want to speak with me on phone.i have no phone here, but you can call me with this number +221-768-874-869 , it is the Security Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak with me Rose,he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself,please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred.
Yours Sincerely,
亲爱的一个人
感谢您的邮件,我真的想和你关系很好,我有一个特殊的原因,我决定联系你.I决定联系,因为我在这里局势的紧迫性和阅读您的个人资料后,你我玫瑰小姐威尔顿上午,24岁,来自利比里亚女孩,晚博士威尔顿桑卡伍洛,国家安全和前任司令利比里亚武装部队部长唯一的女儿下,查尔斯泰勒总统的领导是谁在后,现在许多流亡被杀害的无辜灵魂,我的父亲是由查尔斯泰勒政府杀害,他指责政变我的父亲。
我不得不接触,因为虐待我母亲从我的步骤接受你。她计划采取远离我,因为我深爱的父亲突然去世的先父国库和属性。同时,我想逃到欧洲,但她隐瞒了我的国际护照和其他有价值的旅游文件.幸运的y她没有发现我一直在我的父亲%uFFFDs文件,里面包含的重要文件。
所以我决定参加该国去的难民营,我目前正在寻求在联合国高级委员会在达喀尔,塞内加尔共和国难民在这里避难。我想联系长期的业务关系,在你的亡灵国里.我的投资援助的父亲你亲自存放于银行与我的名字为6,800,000.00美元的款项的近亲。不过,我会提出与你的接受,以协助转移和基金的投资,我确认你所需的文件。
正如你将有助于投资我,我将要完成我的学业,因为我在大学当危机开始在我的第二个年头。我打算与补偿总额的20%的资金为您的服务和款项,应我的投资资本。这就是为什么我决定与您联系。请所有的通信必须通过仅用于保密的电子邮件地址。
当我收到您的积极回应显示您的利益,我会付诸行动,立即东西。在上述情况。
我欣赏的紧急信息,表明你的能力和意愿来处理这个交易真心的.你可致电电话我,如果你想谈谈与电话.i我这里没有电话,但是你可以调用这个号码我+221- 768-874-869,它是安全号码在这里的营地,电话,告诉他你想和我说话玫瑰,他会打电话给我,因为我为女性宿舍.等候你紧急和积极的反应停留。请不要让这只是给自己,请我求你不要透露到这事情,我过来,一旦这笔资金已转移。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮忙翻译谢谢
Please check the following invoice which have been expiration , we hope your company arrange to pay for our factory A.S.A.P. Bescause of the Chinese New Year approach , We have to pay the money for the workers and our suppliers,Hoping you will understand and support us.
Thanks and best Regards,
g ivoices which will fall due, and arrange to pay it to our factory A.S.A.P., because Chinese Spring Festival will coming , we have to pay off the wages of the worker and the payment of the suppliers, we hope your esteemed company understand and support us.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注大家帮忙翻译啊~
大家帮忙翻译啊~
&&&& 非洲长期以来一直倍受世界关注。但由于历史的原因,他们已经似乎已经成为人类发展中的一块顽疾,尽管自身的努力从来没有停止过,外界的援助也从来没有间断过,黑人的社会地位和整体的生活水平和教育程度,难以有本质的提高。这也就形成了我们今天所看到的局面,即世界其他地区经济蓬勃发展的同时,黑非洲仍然无法摆脱战乱、贫穷和疾病的折磨,而在这种恶劣环境中的绝大多数黑人更是过着难以想像的可怕生活。
&& 一位英国小歌手Declan& 唱过一首歌,呼吁大家关注非洲~~让我们来聆听。
& 感谢大家听硪的演讲,希望大家呼吁身边的人,尽自己的力量帮助非洲。
不区分大小写匿名
African since long ago continuously time world attention.But as a result of the historical reason, they already as if already became in the development of the human race together stubborn illness, although own has not stopped diligently, the outside aid has not interrupted, black's social position and the whole living standard and the education level, had the essential enhancement with difficulty.This also forms us to see today the aspect, namely world other area economy vigorous development at the same time, Black Africa was still unable to get rid of the chaos caused by war, poor and disease suffering, but in this kind of adverse circumstance overwhelming majority black was the fearful life which imagined with difficulty.
&& English young singer Declan has sung a song, appealed everybody pays attention to African ~~ to let us listen respectfully.
& Thanks everybody to listen to the rammer the lecture, hoped everybody appealed side person, own strength help Africa.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 谷歌翻译 的文章

随机推荐