he is going to ask you some questionsometimes同义词句

英语初二的题目..很着急!May I ask you some questions
SureDo you think friends should be__or the ___?I like friends who are__feom me What is your__friend like?He is__and__than I am.We both like sports,although I'm__than him.But he is__than m_百度作业帮
SureDo you think friends should be__or the ___?I like friends who are__feom me What is your__friend like?He is__and__than I am.We both like sports,although I'm__than him.But he is__than m
SureDo you think friends should be__or the ___?I like friends who are__feom me What is your__friend like?He is__and__than I am.We both like sports,although I'm__than him.But he is__than me and he is__at schoolwork yhan I amIs he__than you in school?Yes.Most students like himThank you very much You're welcome把这些单词填进去popular
intellectual
different same bestmore outgoingfunniermore athletic more intellectualmore popular老是这么要答案也不是办法啊,要自己学会,亲!这种题主要就是翻译,要把文章翻译出来(不是逐句对照,知道大概意思就行),然后把填空的单词也翻译出来(这个是必须知道意思的),然后要注意得意不忘形,意思就是说知道他的意思,但填的时候有些需要改变形式,例如过去式,单数第三人称之类的.
bestmore outgoingfunniermore athletic more intellectualmore popular学海翩舟——余干三中盛晓燕初中英语工作室
当前位置:&&
新目标八年级英语上册第六单元测试题
上传: 盛晓燕 &&&&更新时间: 19:50:20
& & I&m going to study computer science.&& 命题人:盛晓燕 一.单项选择题(15分 ) (&& )1.---- ______ are you going to _______ when you grow up ? &----- I want to be a pianist. &A. W be& B . W doing&& C. H be&&& D. H doing (&& )2.----- How is your sister going to be a writer ? ------ She&s going to keep on ________ stories. &A .writing&&& B. write&&& C. writes&&& D. writting (&& )3. Does Jim want _______ the first one to get to the top of the mountain ? &A.& to&&&& B. to be&&& C. being&&&&&& D .be (&& )4. ---- _______ are you going to study drawing ? &&&&&&&&& &----- I&m going to an art school. &A. When&&&& B. why&&&& C. Where&&& D. What& (&& )5.He is going to write articles and ________ them to the newspapers. &A. Help&&&& B. make&&&&& C.& &&bring&&&& D . send (&& )6.----- I&m going to learn the piano when I retire. &--- That sounds ______ a good idea. &A. like&&& B.& as&&&& C.& about&&&& D. \ (&& )7. Mr Fat is very ______ .He can buy himself a lot of expensive things . &A.& poor&&& B.& busy&&&& C. fat&&&& D.& rich (&& )8. ------ _______________ ? &------- He&s a farmer. A. What&s your father doing B.What does your father do C. Where is your father D.What&s your father going to be (&& )9.---- Do your parents want you to be a doctor ? &------- I&m not sure _____ it . A.& to&& B.& with&&&& C.& about&&& D for (&& )10. ---- Are you going to have a picnic ________ ? &-------- I hope so. &A. every Sunday& B. next Sunday C. last& Sunday D. on Sundays (&& )11. There is going to ___ a talent show on Friday. &A.& is&& B. be&&&& C.& have&&& D. has (&& )12. Jack wants to watch ______ because they can help him to learn what is happening in the world. &A. game shows B. talent shows& C. sports shows& D. the news. (&& )13.The soldiers are always ready _____ their best to help people in need. &A. to try& B. trying&& C. try&&&& D. for try (&& )14. If you watch Tv , you can know ______ in Ya&an , Sichuan now. &A. what happen B. what is happen C. what is happening& D. what will happen (&& )15. At the ____ the year , we can write ______ our resolution. &A. down B.down& C. of&&& D. about 二.完形填空(共30分) A)请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入相应空白处的最佳选项。(每小题1分) &When Mr. Hunt woke up in the morning, he felt his bedroom was very bright. He thought he1& to turn off the light again. He sat up and tried to do that. And now he &&2& &it was the sunlight. Mrs. Hunt went to see their daughter in the city two days ago. She cooked some food for him &3& &she left. But Mr. Hunt hoped to have breakfast in a restaurant near the park. And then he could walk &&4 &the lake. He put on his clothes and went out. The sun was shining brightly in the sky and the &&5& &was fresh (清新的) . But people were busy and he could see only some old people and children. He went in the restaurant and sat down at a table, waiting for the &&6& . &Hi, Peter !& someone called him and he saw it was his &&7& &Richard. &Hi, Richard. Glad to meet you here.& &Glad to meet you, too,& said Richard. &I&m sorry, but I &&8 &my wallet at home. So could you lend fifty dollars to me, please?& &Sure, but I have only twenty five dollars in my &9& .& &It doesn&t matter ,& said Richard , & then you&ll owe(欠) me twenty-five dollars and I&ll owe you &10 &dollars , too. That&ll be fair (公平的) .& (&& )1. A. knew&&&& &&&&&&&&& B. hoped&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. forgot&& &&&&&&&& D. liked (&& )2. A. guessed& &&&&&&&&&&& B. found& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. said &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. told (&& )3. A. before& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. after&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&&&&& && D. because (&& )4. A. in&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. under&&&&& &&& D. around (&& )5. A. fruit &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. cloud& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. air&&&&&&& &&&&& D. water (&& )6. A. money&&& &&&&&&&&& B. glass&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. answer&&&& &&& D. menu (&& )7. A. friend&&&& & B. worker &&& &&&&&&C. driver&&&&& &&&&&& D. waiter (&& )8. A. took& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. put&&&&& C. forgot&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D. left (&& )9. A. shoes&&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. pocket&&&&&&&&&&&& C. shirt&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. hand (&& )10. A. fifteen&& &&&&&&&&& B. twenty&&&&&&&&&&&& C. twenty-five &&&&&&&&&& D. thirty B)请先阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框中所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,用其适当形式填空,毎个词限用一次。(毎小题2分) &
sound& &&grow &&&somewhere& &&buy&& &&travel& &&learn &&have&
&be& &&&&&lot& &&&&money& &&&computer &&&want
I&m going to do what I want to do when 1______ up. I&m going to move _2_______ interesting. Paris _3________ like a city that I could enjoy. There are _4_________ of art exhibitions(艺术展) there. I _5_________ to be an artist (艺术家). So how am I going to do it? & First, I&m going to find a part&time job to save _6_________. Then I&m going to _7______ French (法语) in a school in Paris. Next, I&m going to _8___________ art exhibitions because I want to be rich and _9_______ a big house for my parents. I also want to __10______ all over the world. & I wish my dream would come true one day. 三.阅读理解(毎小题2分,共30分) A)阅读下列短文.根据短文内容.从A,B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳答案 ★ A ★ Now machines are widely used all over the world. Why are machines so important and necessary for us? Because they can help us to do things better and faster. A washing machine helps us to wash clothes fast. A printing machine helps us to print a lot of books, newspapers, magazines and many other things fast. Bikes, cars, trains and planes are all machines. They help us to travel faster than on foot. The computer is a wonderful machine. It was invented not long ago. It not only stores(贮存) information but also stores numbers millions of times as fast as a scientist does. Let&s study hard and try to use all kinds of machines to build China into a modern country. (&& )1. Machines can help us to do things better and faster, so they_____. A. are difficult to make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. are expensive&& C. are important but not necessary&&&&&&&& D. are very helpful (&& )2. We have to travel on foot without_____. A. bikes&&&&&&&& B. machines&&&&&&&& C. planes&&&&&& D. trains (&& )3. Computers can store information and numbers_____ a scientist does. A. a little faster than&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. as fast as&&&& C. much faster than&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. much more slowly than (&& )4. If we want to build China into a modern country. We must ______. A. study hard&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. try to use all kinds of machines&& C. invent many machines&&&&&&&& D. all above (&& )5. A printing machine can help us______. && A. print a lot of books& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. read more books && C. invent many machines &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wash clothes fast &&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&★ B ★ Expert(专家) say that students usually need eight to ten hours& sleep at night, but most Chinese students do not get enough sleep. Some Chinese parents are usually glad to see their children studying late. They will think their children work very hard, but not all parents are happy about this. Once a mother told us that every morning her 10-year-old boy put up one finger (手指)with &his eyes still closed, begging(请求) for one more minute to sleep. like thousands of students & early birds& in China, he has to get up before six every morning. && A report shows that without a good night&s sleep, students seem to be weaker (虚弱)than they should be. Many students have fallen asleep during class at one time or another. Too much homework is not the only reason why students stay up late. Some watch Tv or play the computer games late into the night. && Experts have ever said that the students should develop good study habits. So some clever students never study last, they are able to work well in class. (&& ) 1. the 10-year-old boy begged for more minute to sleep because__________ A. he didn&t have enough sleep&&B. it wasn&t time for him to get up C. he didn&t want to go to school D.he wanted his mother to wake him up (&& ) 2. In this passage we know if students don&t get enough sleep, they may________ A. become too weak to sleep& B. not work well in class C. go to bed early&&&&& D. be weak in English (&& )3. In this passage &early birds& means &persons who ______________& A. get up early& B. get up late&C. sleep less&D. don&t want to sleep (&& )4. &stay up late& here means &_____________& A. study late B. watch Tv late& C. not go to bed until late D. stay outside (&& )5. According to the passage, which of the following is right?_________ &A. If you want to study better, you must work hard at night. B. Sleeping less means working hard. C. Some clever students are able to work well in class because they have good study habits. D. Students don&t have enough sleep because they have lots of homework to do. B)从方框中选择适当的选项补全对话。(有两项是多余的) &
A. What sport do you play now ?
B. What color do you like ?
C. Can I ask you some questions ?
D. How are you going to do that ?
E. Happy birthday !
F. Good luck to you !
G. What do you want to do when you finish school ?
A: Hello !__11______ B: sure . A: What&s your name ? B: Jimmy . A: All right, Jimmy . ____12________ B: Well, I love sports. So I want to be a && Professional A:_______13____________________ B: I play soccer and I&m on soccer team. A: So you want to be a soccer player ? B: Yeah, like David Beckham. A: That&s wonderful!________14___________ B: Idon&t know really .But first I&m going to find coach. A: Well, thank you for answering questions.______15_____ 四. 句型转换。(10分)&按要求改写下列各句,每空一词。 1.He wants to become a pilot. (用 be going to 改写) &He ______ ______ _______ become a pilot. 2.He is going to write stories when he finishes the school. (对划线部分提问) &_____ ______ he ______ _______ write stories? 3.What is the resolution? Do you know? (连成一句) Do you know_____ _______ _______ _____ ? 4.Many resolutions are about self&improvement. (改同义句) &.Many resolutions _____ ______ _____ _____ self&improvement. 5. The question is so difficult that we can&t answer it. (改同义句) & The question is ______ difficult _______ answer. 五.书面表达(15分) 根据以下提示词,用第三人称写一篇短文介绍David的新年计划。 提示词: play, instrument ,good ,grades ,healthier, food, exercise, read, lots of books., join a football club
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言1、F____ means in style.2.I can't stand the i____ that old people can't be beautiful.3.He wants to ask me some questions.(同义句)He ____ ____ to ask me some questions.4.I don't think he likes playing soccer.(同义句)___ ___ ___,he ___ ___ p_百度作业帮
1、F____ means in style.2.I can't stand the i____ that old people can't be beautiful.3.He wants to ask me some questions.(同义句)He ____ ____ to ask me some questions.4.I don't think he likes playing soccer.(同义句)___ ___ ___,he ___ ___ p
1、F____ means in style.2.I can't stand the i____ that old people can't be beautiful.3.He wants to ask me some questions.(同义句)He ____ ____ to ask me some questions.4.I don't think he likes playing soccer.(同义句)___ ___ ___,he ___ ___ playing soccer.5.相当令人厌烦It's ____ ____.6.Do you free this evening?(病句修改)_________________________7.I agree with who she said.(病句修改)__________________________8.我想告诉你我的想法.I would like _____ _____ you what I think.
fashionideawould likeIn my opion
doesn't likepretty boringdo----Arewho---whatto tell助你学习进步
1. Fashion2. idea3.would like 4. In my opinion , prefers to 5.rather boring 6. Are you free this evening?7. agree with what she said8.I would like _to ____ ___tell__ you what I think.
2. idea3.would like4.5. quite disturbing6. Do→Are7. who → what8.to tell八年级英语上册全册词汇练习题(仁爱英语)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
八年级英语上册全册词汇练习题(仁爱英语)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
八年级英语上册全册词汇练习题(仁爱英语)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
&&&&&&&& 仁爱八年级上词汇练习卷Unit1 topic1Ⅰ.词汇。(10分)(A) 根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. Let’s c_______ Liu Xiang on.2. Work hard, and your f_______ is not a dream.3. He likes music. He wants to be a m______________when he grows up.&& 4. The Big Big World is a very p_______& song.5. My grandma is old. There is something wrong with her h_______.(B) 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。 6. Our class is going mountain climbing this weekend. Every student is&&&&&&& (excite).7. Jane prefers _______ (row).8. Running can help you keep _______ (health).9. Listening to music can make us&&&&&&&& (relax). 10. He practices&&&&&&&& (play) the piano (钢琴) every day.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit1 topic2Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分) (A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. The old man was born in the 19th c_______. 2. You can t_______ the basketball from any part of the court. 3. I’ll go s_______ else. 4. Could you please give me a h_______?5. Listen! They’re t_______ about the weather. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. Every day we walk _______ (穿过) the school gate. 7. All the football players must _______(遵守)the football rules. 8. I think that Yang Liwei and Liu Xiang are both our country’s _______ (英雄). 9. Dr. White _______(发明)a kind of new medicine last year. 10. I want to be an _______(发明家)when I grow up. Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. Could you please hold the ball?(改为否定句)Could you please _______ _______ the ball?12. ―Would you mind passing me the ball?(作肯定回答)―_______ _______ _______. 13. The two kids fought for a toy car. (同义句转换)The two kids _______ _______ _______ for a toy car. 14. There is a football match. (改为一般将来时)There _______ _______ _______ _______ a football match next weekend. 15. I’m sorry for being late for school. (就画线部分提问)_______ are you sorry_______?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit1 topic3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. He looks old and he is at l_______ 60 years old. 2. The government (政府) should give every child a c_______ to go to school. 3. Five rings are a s_______ of the Olympic Games. 4. This evening Kangkang will go to the movies in the Haidian T_______. 5. Beijing h_______ the 2008 Olympic Games. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. He is a _______ (success) businessman (商人). 7. He is an English _______ (love). 8. I am glad to hear the _______ (excite) news (新闻).& 9. He is a great _______ (invent) because he invented many new things. 10. He plays basketball very well and he is a good _______ (play). Ⅱ. 根据汉语意思完成句子。(5分)11. 昨天李雷给我电话留言了。Li Lei left me a telephone _______ yesterday. 12. 他是当代著名的运动员之一。He is one of the most famous _______ _______. 13. 我不能忍受这里的环境。I can’t _______ the environment here. 14. 我们的城市将有更多更宽阔的道路。There _______ _______ more and more wide roads in our city. 15. CBA代表什么?What does CBA _______ _______?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit1 Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. Liu Xiang broke the Olympic r_______ and won a gold medal in the 2004 Athens Olympics. 2. They are l_______ for Beijing the day after tomorrow. 3. He is going to be a scientist in the f_______. 4. When you get home from school, you should r_______ yourself with music. 5. Li Lei is always careless (粗心的), but his sister always works c_______. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. He practices _______ (speak) English every day. 7. I felt _______ (excite) about the news. 8. Who _______ (invent) basketball in 1891?9. He is going away for at _______ (little) a week. 10. Doing morning exercises is a good way to keep _______ (health). Unit2 topic1Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. He had an a_______ and was hurt badly yesterday. 2. I caught a f_______ and had to lie in bed. 3. I felt excited when I h_______ the news. 4. The box is too heavy. Can you help me l_______ it?5. His illness was more s_______ than the doctor first thought. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. The boy never _______ (brush) his shoes. 7. Can you give me some _______ (suggest)?8. Follow the dentist’s _______ (advise), and you’ll get well soon. 9. Take care of your _______(tooth), or you’ll have a toothache. 10. You have a fever, you’d better _______ (lie) down and have a rest. Ⅱ. 根据汉语意思完成句子。(5分)11. 这个生病的女孩非常担心她的功课。The sick girl _______& _______ her lesson. 12. ―你今天感觉怎么样?―不是很糟。―How are you feeling today?―_______ _______. 13. 我不在的时候你要照顾好你自己。You must _______ _______ _______ yourself without me. 14. 把这药吃了,每天三次。_______ the _______, three times a day. 15. 不要看电视看得时间太长了。Don’t watch TV _______ _______. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit2 topic2Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. We should help the sick girl as p_______ as we can. 2. The chemicals on the vegetables are bad for our b_______. 3. We shouldn’t eat too much ice c_______. 4. Fruit is good for our health. We like to eat w_______ in summer. 5. Many d_______ are caused by germs. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. I like to eat _______ (potato). 7. His _______ (ill) isn’t serious. 8. My sister likes to eat _______ (tomato). 9. _______ (sandwich) are from foreign countries(来自国外). 10. I am _______ (surprise) at the news. Ⅱ. 根据句意及汉语提示填空。(5分)11. Ling Ling is reading an _______ (文章) about cancer. 12. The doctor asked the old man to drink milk _______ (没有) sugar. 13. In the old days, the boss (老板) _______ (强迫) the worker to do more work. 14. I feel _______ (虚弱的) these days. 15. It’s _______ (必要的) to drink water every day. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit2 topic3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及汉语提示填空。1. We should exercise to _______ us _______ (增强体质). 2. We should do something to prevent it from _______ (发生). 3. He isn’t in. You can leave a _______ (留言). 4. Eating meat too much can bring a lot of _______ (脂肪). 5. We should say _______ (不) to smoking. (B)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。6. The kids can’t take care of _______ (them). 7. _______ (final), our team won. 8. What causes the _______ (ill)?9. Did you enjoy _______ (you) in the party yesterday, Bill?10. The workers are _______ (build) a school. Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. We must clean the classroom every day. (同义句转换)We must _______ the classroom _______ every day. 12. It took me two days to finish the book. (同义句转换)I _______ two days _______ the book. 13. You should eat an apple every day. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ you do every day?14. ―May I ask you some questions, Miss Wang?(对问句作出回答)―Sure, go _______. 15. They have to get up early every day. (改为一般疑问句)_______ they _______ _______ get up early every day?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit2 Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. ―Do you have a fever?―Yes, I must take some m_______. 2. He was ill. The doctor a_______ him to have a rest. 3. Illness k_______ Zhang Guorong, the famous singer. 4. Miss Wang said,“Cui Xiaoyun and Xiang Rui, please help y_______ to some apples and bananas.” 5. The doctor said my sister’s illness was not s_______ . She just had a cold. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. Driving carelessly _______ (引起) accidents. 7. _______ (战争) made many people lose their lives. 8. Li Lei is ill, everyone is at school _______ (除……之外) him. 9. Germs can get into the human body _______ (通过) the skin and the mouth. 10. Xu Xiao taught himself on the _______ (互联网). Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. Must we drink eight cups of water every day?(作否定回答)No,_______ _______ _______ _______. 12. You’d better ask our computer teacher for help. (改为否定句)You’d better _______ _______ our computer teacher for help. 13. I play basketball twice a week. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ do you play basketball? 14. You mustn’t smoke here. (同义句转换)_______ ______ here!15. What’s wrong?(同义句转换)&&&&& What’s _______ _______?Unit3 topic1Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. Your shoes are so d_______. Why not brush them?2. The man is l_______. He doesn’t do anything every day. 3. He c_______ his finger when he was using a knife. 4. Give me a piece of p_______, I will write down my telephone number on it. 5. ―What’s your hobby?―I like c_______ coins very much. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. I will never forget the _______ (友谊) between us. 7. This passage is about the _______ (介绍) to the famous singer. 8. I think pigs are really very _______ (愚蠢的). 9. His face looks very black and _______ (丑陋的), but his heart is very kind and beautiful. 10. Hobbies help people relax after their _______ (日常的) work. Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. My favorite bobby is planting flowers. (对画线部分提问)_______ is your _______ hobby?12. I like playing computer games because it is very interesting. (同上)_______ _______ you like playing computer games?13. He doesn’t like pop music. (同义句转换)He _______ pop music. 14. He used to swim. (改为否定句)He _______ _______ _______ swim. 15. Cao Tiantian often paints pictures or collects things after school. (改为选择疑问句)________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit3 topic2Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. The Great Wall of China is one of the greatest w_______ in the world. 2. I like taking n_______ in class. 3. The famous singer could sing songs at the a_______ of five. 4. I like pop music. It is always about love and e_______ life. 5. ―Could you l_______ me your bike, please? &―Sure, here you are. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. ―What kind of musical _______ (乐器) can you play?―Drum. 7. “Do you like pop music?” he asks me with a _______ (微笑). 8. Collecting stamps can make us learn more about the _______ (文化) of a place. 9. ―Who is going to sing at the _______ (音乐会)?&―Celine Dion. &10. Light music can bring us comfort and _______ (宁静) of mind. Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. My brother likes rock music a lot. (改为否定句)&My brother _______ _______ rock music _______ _______. 12. She is a lovely girl. (改为感叹句)_______ a _______ girl she is!13. I like country music. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ of music do you like?14. She is going to learn dancing and singing. (改为选择疑问句)_______ she going to learn dancing _______ singing?15. Can you lend your pencil to me?(同义句转换)&May _______ _______ your pencil?Unit3 topic3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. I feel h_______ and I want to eat something. 2. I like listening to Yang Kun’s songs because his v_______ sounds beautiful.3. Every morning the clock makes me w_______ up. 4. I want to be a u_______ person for the society when I grow up. 5. Beijing roast d_______ is famous all over the world. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. The woman _______ (出售) out the vegetables in a short time. 7. It was _______ (黑暗的), but the farmers were still working hard on the farm. 8. My little son likes to collect _______ (火柴) boxes. 9. I visited the National _______ (博物馆) of China with my classmates last Sunday. 10. I wanted to play computer games after finishing my homework, but my mother didn’t _______ (同意).Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. I was making model planes when my mother came back. (对画线部分提问)_______ _______ _______ _______ when your mother came back?12. I think classical music is boring. (改为否定句)I _______ _______ classical music is boring. 13. My mother was doing the dishes at that time. (同义句转换)My mother was _______ at that time. 14. He read a story-book last night. (改为过去进行时)He _______ _______ a story-book at eight o’clock last night. 15. He wasn’t old enough to go to school. (同义句转换)He was _______ young _______ go to school. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. The girl is very young. H_______, she knows a lot. 2. The problem is too serious. We’re thinking about how to s_______ it. 3. The d_______ leaves are here and there in the late autumn.4. The girl likes taking n_______ in class when the teacher is having a class. 5. “Take a s_______” means “take a bath”. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. Jim often _______ (做鬼脸) in class. His teacher was angry with him. 7. He could hear nothing when he was born. Many children _______ (笑) at him but he didn’t mind it.8. I called you yesterday evening. _______ (没有人) answered. 9. I’m not sure _______ (是否) he will come or not tomorrow. 10. He is very funny and often makes us _______ (笑). Ⅱ. 句型转换。(5分)11. The boys used to go fishing by the river. (改为一般疑问句)_______ the boys _______ to go fishing by the river?12. There isn’t anything wrong with your son. (同义句转换)&There _______ _______ wrong with your son. 13. He is very young. He can’t go to school. (合并为一句)&He is _______ young _______ go to school. 14. Kate was learning English at 9 o’clock last Sunday morning. (对画线部分提问)_______ was Kate _______ at 9 o’clock last Sunday morning?15. How about going with me?(同义句转换) _______ _______ go with me?Unit4 topic1Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. People can enjoy n_______ in the countryside. The air is fresher and the sky is bluer there. 2. She c_______ the table with a cloth yesterday. 3. Many animals are in danger. We must do something to p_______ them. 4. Thousands of rivers go into the s_______ at last. 5. Thousands of old trees were in the f_______ ten years ago, but now there are few. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. These plants float on the _______ (表面) of the water. 7. My grandparents keep a lot of _______ (绵羊) in the countryside. 8. The fox usually _______ (以……为食) meat. 9. The teacher had no _______ (控制) over the children. 10. The rivers in the countryside are much _______ (清澈) than those in the cities. Ⅱ. 综合填空。(5分)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。11. The beauty looks much _______ (thin) than the fat girl, but the fatter girl looks healthier. 12. The baby stopped crying as soon as his young mother _______ (feed) him. 13. It’s easy for people to be ill to live in _______ (wet) places. 14. The hens on the farm _______ (die) last week because of some kind of disease. 15. We must do something to protect the animals from _______ (dangerous). &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit4 topic2Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. The boy didn’t go to bed last night, he played the computer games the w_______ night. 2. A_______ and people are like water and fish. 3. After receiving my e-mail, Li Lei s_______ an e-mail back to me yesterday. 4. I passed the l_______ of 4 English test last year. 5. We should call 119 for help at once when a f_______ happens. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. No one knows clearly when the next _______ (地震) will happen. 7. I bought a mobile _______ (电话) for the old for my father on his seventieth birthday. 8. Many students can’t see the blackboard clearly because a tall boy sits in the _______ (中间) of the classroom. 9. The first thing we should do is to _______ (保持) calm when an earthquake happens. 10. We should learn something to _______ (保护) ourselves from a fire. Ⅱ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)11. Many parents found their _______ (miss) children with the help of CCTV1. 12. Everything will go on after _______ (sad). 13. He was so thankful to me that he _______ (shake) my hands without saying a word. 14. After _______ (check) me over carefully, the doctor told me that it was nothing serious. 15. Our teacher Mr. Wang often cheer us on,“Work hard and a brighter future will _______ (appear) in front of you!”. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Unit4 topic3Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. I like movies. So I often visit movie w_______ online. 2. We should make a p_______ project to solve the problem well. 3. Our teacher often tells us to c_______ the wrong exercises in our homework. 4. Li Lei’s mother was angry at the r_______ of Li Lei’s exam. 5. I can remember the new English words, but I can’t understand the g_______. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。。6. I am not sure if it is _______ (事实). 7. My mother likes shopping _______ (在线). 8. Do you know how an earthquake _______ (形成)?9. People can do many things _______ (通过) the Internet. 10. Computers work by a special _______ (语言). Ⅱ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)11. Vegetables are _______ (expensive) than usual near the new year. 12. I have two _______ (dictionary). One is English-Chinese, the other is Chinese-English. 13. I _______ (search) the whole room for my lost pen, but I couldn’t find it at all. 14. This computer is _______ (cheap) of the three. 15. Could you tell me some _______ (information) about Wenchuan earthquake?期中试卷Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及汉语提示填空。1. I was ___________ (想知道) whether you’d like to come to a party. 2. A car suddenly ___________ (出现) over the hill. 3. Our teeth have a hard ___________ (表面), so we can eat hard food. 4. Forests can ___________ (控制) the weather. 5. We take care of animals and plants. In fact we ___________ (保护) ourselves. (B)根据句意,用方框中所给词的适当形式填空。danger, sheep, true, dictionary, science6. A lot of _______ are eating grass by the river. 7. I want to look up a new word. May I borrow your _______? 8. The traffic here is very busy and it’s _______ for children to walk alone. 9. Is it _______ that the earth moves around the sun?10. Mrs. Green is a famous _______. She invented many useful things. Ⅱ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)11. The weather in the south is _______ (wet) than that in the north. 12. We should eat more vegetables and _______ (little) meat. 13. My book is_______ (miss), I can’t find it. 14. The good news brings me _______ (please). 15. The boy is _______ (search) for some information on the Internet. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 期末试卷一Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. To be a scientist is my d_______ job when I was a kid. 2. ― Would you m_______ teaching me English?―Not at all. 3. Tom, staying up late is bad for your h_______, so go to bed early next time. 4. I’m feeling t_______. I cough day and night. 5. The doctor gave me some m_______ for my stomachache. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. Getting up early is a good _______ (习惯). 7. We’d better _______ (远离) the crowded people. 8. He isn’t at school now. _______ (或许) he is at home. 9. Li Lei _______ (打破) the school records last week. 10. We sleep _______ _______ (至少) 8 hours every day. Ⅱ. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)11. The baby is very young. He has no _______ (tooth) now. 12. Yang Liwei is one of the _______ (hero) in my heart. 13. Smoking can bring us many kinds of _______ (ill). 14. He spends two hours _______ (exercise) every day. 15. He did his homework all by _______ (him) yesterday. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 期末试卷二 Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. As we know, tigers f_______ on meat. 2. Collecting stamps brings me much p_______. 3. My father took an active part in the war a_______ America in 1951. 4. Tom is a great inventor. He i_______ many useful things. 5. The boy learns about much k_______ of history. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. We should save every _______ (滴) of water. 7. Bad _______ (习惯) can make us sick. 8. We shouldn’t _______ (花费) too much time on it. 9. Robots are very useful in the _______ (现代的) world. 10. I’m going to spend the weekend just ________ (放松). 第三部分& 写作(30分)Ⅰ. 词汇。(10分)(A)根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. We should do more work with l_______ time. 2. I am busy. Can you a_______ the telephone for me, please?3. The Great Wall is one of the greatest w_______ in the world. 4. I often go to school on foot i_______ of by bus. 5. The doctor c_______ her over but could find nothing wrong. (B)根据句意及汉语提示填空。6. We need two more girls to _______ _______ (组成) a team. 7. Different people have different _______ (爱好). 8. When I got home, I saw my father _______ _______ (躺下) on the sofa. 9. All of us should _______ (微笑) at life.& 10. The shark mainly _______ _______ (以……为食) fish and other sea animals. Ⅱ. 综合填空。(5分)用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。11. As students, we should stay away from_______ (health) food and websites. 12. I want to be a great _______ (invent) when I grow up. 13. Our school held a _______ (success) sports meet last week. 14. Could you give me some _______ (suggest) about how to get online safely?15. Many students can’t look after _______ (they) without the help of their parents. &文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 some同义词 的文章

随机推荐