我从来没有这样感动过把它弄脏过英语

请英语高手帮我翻译这段中文 谢谢请把这句话翻译成英文:【这么久以来你从来没有想过我的感受,在我需要的时候你离开了,在我忘记的时候你回来了.我不知道这是幸运还是不幸,我不敢说_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语高手帮我翻译这段中文 谢谢请把这句话翻译成英文:【这么久以来你从来没有想过我的感受,在我需要的时候你离开了,在我忘记的时候你回来了.我不知道这是幸运还是不幸,我不敢说
请英语高手帮我翻译这段中文 谢谢请把这句话翻译成英文:【这么久以来你从来没有想过我的感受,在我需要的时候你离开了,在我忘记的时候你回来了.我不知道这是幸运还是不幸,我不敢说我还爱着你,但是我还是很在乎你...】谢谢~~
You have never thought of my feelings.You left when I needed you and came back when I forgot you.I do not know whether it is lucky or not.I can not tell that I still love you.However,I still care about you.英语翻译我家有个望远镜,很普通,价格也很便宜,不过我却从来都没有用过它,这个望远镜一直都放在我的抽屉里,不过,不久之前,我突然在我的抽屉里发现了它,但是这个望远镜非常脏,并且也不_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译我家有个望远镜,很普通,价格也很便宜,不过我却从来都没有用过它,这个望远镜一直都放在我的抽屉里,不过,不久之前,我突然在我的抽屉里发现了它,但是这个望远镜非常脏,并且也不
英语翻译我家有个望远镜,很普通,价格也很便宜,不过我却从来都没有用过它,这个望远镜一直都放在我的抽屉里,不过,不久之前,我突然在我的抽屉里发现了它,但是这个望远镜非常脏,并且也不能用了,由于放置太久了,已经老化了.翻译上面这段话,要人工翻译
There is a telescope,It's very ordinary and very cheap ,but I have never used it,the telescope has been in my drawer,but in last few days ,I suddenly found it in my drawer.But the telescope is very dirty,and cannot be used,because the place for too long,and have already gone out.
My family has a telescope,it is very common but cheap.I have never use it and put it in my drawer all the way.But not long ago i suddenly found it in my drawer ,but this telescope is very dirty and can't be used anyway because of placing too long ,it has been aged.英语翻译有一个穷人,他有一棵橘子树,树上挂着好多好橘子.其中有一个非常非常大,足足有一个足球那么大,从来没有人见到过那么大的橘子.穷人很开心,把它献给了国王,国王很开心,就给了穷_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译有一个穷人,他有一棵橘子树,树上挂着好多好橘子.其中有一个非常非常大,足足有一个足球那么大,从来没有人见到过那么大的橘子.穷人很开心,把它献给了国王,国王很开心,就给了穷
英语翻译有一个穷人,他有一棵橘子树,树上挂着好多好橘子.其中有一个非常非常大,足足有一个足球那么大,从来没有人见到过那么大的橘子.穷人很开心,把它献给了国王,国王很开心,就给了穷人很多的钱当一位富人听说了这件事情,很生气“不就是个橘子嘛,为什么国王会为此给他那么多的钱呢?我要把我的黄金杯子献给国王,这样子,他就会给我更多的钱了.”第二天,当国王收到黄金杯子的时候,他就对富人说:“这个杯子多漂亮啊!我要给你看一样不可思议的东西!请收下这个神奇的橘子.”
The rich and the poorthere was a poor man who had an orange tree,there were many oranges in the tree among which there was a big one,it was big enough like a football,nobody had ever seen that kind of big orange.the poor was very happy and gave the orange to the king.the king was satisfied too and paid the poor much money.When a rich man heard of this thing,he was pretty angry."it was more than just an orange,why did the king give him so much money?i will give my golden cup to the king so that i could get more money"the other day,when king got the golden cup,he said to the rich man:"the cup is really beautiful!i will give you an amazing thing!please get this miralculous orange.纯自己翻译,望给分
There was a poor man who had an orange tree with many oranges. One of them was extremely big - almost as the size of a football. No one had ever seen such a big orange. The poor man was very happy and...
There was a poor man who had an orange tree,in which there were a lot of oranges. One of the oranges was extremely large,which equaled the size of a football. Nobody had ever seen such a big orange. T...为了不让敌人认出,他故意把脸弄脏用英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
为了不让敌人认出,他故意把脸弄脏用英语怎么说?
为了不让敌人认出,他故意把脸弄脏用英语怎么说?
in oder not to be recongnized by the enemy,he made his face dirty on purpose英语翻译汤姆努力学习并乐于助人,这正是他父母所期盼的远处有座山,山上有个庙我从来没有去过大连,据说它是个很迷人的城市_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译汤姆努力学习并乐于助人,这正是他父母所期盼的远处有座山,山上有个庙我从来没有去过大连,据说它是个很迷人的城市
英语翻译汤姆努力学习并乐于助人,这正是他父母所期盼的远处有座山,山上有个庙我从来没有去过大连,据说它是个很迷人的城市
is study hard and warmness what is his parents hope.there is a mountain faraway
and there is a temple on it i have never been to dalian
it reports
very glamorous

我要回帖

更多关于 我们从来没有过 的文章

随机推荐