for some reason, i stayed upawake_____(思考)about to

A Day to Be Alone的歌词怎么翻译啊_百度知道
A Day to Be Alone的歌词怎么翻译啊
She said I wonder when Itll be my day Cause Im not too far from breaking down And all Ive got are screams inside But somehow they come out in a smile And I wondered if Ill always feel this way, this way Tell me about those nights you stay awake Tell me about those days you hated me Tell me how youd rather die alone than being stuck here with me And maybe youve fallen down And maybe you, you took the long way home Baby, you could never love you like me And one day this will fade away In the mirror, youll see your smiling face And standing next to you will always be me, be me One day youre gonna see things my way You gave me so much room that I can breathe All Ive got is pictures of you I was nothing before and I started with you But for some reason, its supposed to be that way, that way Tell me about those nights you stay awake Tell me about those days you hated me Tell me how youd rather die alone than being stuck here with me And maybe youve fallen down And maybe you, you took the long way home Baby, you could never love you like me And one day this will fade away In the mirror, youll see your smiling face And standing next to you will always be me, be me If I could shrink it down And put it in your hands We made it hurt so much I cant forget the past Just tell me what to say, show me what to do Then I could forgive me and I could forgive you Tell me about those nights you stay awake Tell me about those days you hated me Tell me how youd rather die alone than being stuck here with me And maybe youve fallen down And maybe you, you took the long way home Baby, you could never love you like me And one day this will fade away In the mirror, youll see your smiling face And standing next to you will always be me, be me
提问者采纳
She said I wonder when说总想 It'll be my day功何 Cause Im not too far from breaking down我接近崩溃 And all Ive got are screams inside我身都呐喊 But somehow they come out in a smile知何我总笑置 And I wondered if I'll always feel this way, this way 我总想我否能直保持种觉 Tell me about those nights you stay awake告诉我眠夜 Tell me about those days you hated me告诉我些恨我 Tell me how you'd rather die alone than being stuck here with me告诉我何宁愿独自死愿跟我块 And maybe youve fallen down或许已经倒 And maybe you, you took the long way home或许走路 Baby, you could never love you like me宝贝永远我般自 And one day this will fade away总伤痛都消失 In the mirror, youll see your smiling face镜看自笑脸 And standing next to you will always be me, be me站身边永远我我 One day you're gonna see things my way我角度看事情 You gave me so much room that I can breathe给我空间让我呼吸 All Ive got is pictures of you我所拥照片 I was nothing before and I started with you我认识前我都 But for some reason, its supposed to be that way, that way或许缘注定我认识始 If I could shrink it down我能忆浓缩 And put it in your hands放入手 We made it hurt so much我悲伤 I can't forget the past我忘记 Just tell me what to say, show me what to do告诉我该说该做 Then I could forgive me and I could forgive you我才能原谅自原谅
提问者评价
非常感谢你的支持和帮助.谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
啊 太直接告诉题目孤独吧我尽力
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Welcome. If you're new here, be sure to subscribe to
for free ghost hunting tips, videos, haunted locations, and other goodies. Thanks for visiting!Would you like to test a house for paranormal activity?
Today's subscriber question covers testing for paranormal activity.
Mike writes:
Can you tell me how to test how paranormally active a house (or location) may be?
This is a great question, although to fully answer it, I would need to write several hundred pages. :-)
In fact, entire books have been written on this subject—so it's tough to give you a short answer. However, here are some basic tips to get you started…
Interview Witnesses & Research the History of Your Location First
Before you begin testing for activity, I suggest interviewing witnesses. Find out if there have been reports of strange activity, what types of strange activity, and where the sightings/activity took place. Interviewing witnesses will give you a good starting point, and provide clues about whether you're dealing with a residual haunting, an intelligent haunting – or no haunting at all.
Be careful, though.
Don't believe everything you're told (stories are often exaggerated) — just listen with an open mind.
Other ways to research the history of a location include searching for information online, talking to past property owners, calling the local police (I'm always surprised at how much information the local police can tell you about a property — they really are great sources of information), or chatting with the neighbors.
Video Tape the Area
If apparitions (ghosts) have been sighted, set up a video camera (on a tripod) to document the strange activity. Doors that open and shut by themselves can usually be captured on video tape. Other strange visual activity (such as faucets and TV sets that turn on-and-off by themselves) can also be captured on film. A digital infrared camera can be used to capture images that are invisible to the human eye.
Check for Extremes in Temperature
Unexplained cold spots are classic haunting symptoms.
If you discover cold spots (or hot spots), a thermal scanner can be used to prove that cold/hot spots are real (and how much they differ from the surrounding temperature).
A thermal scanner (pictured at left) uses infrared technology to instantly detect temperature differences at a distance.
It can tell you the exact temperature, and in what direction the cold spot moved.
Take Photos
If apparitions (ghosts) are reported in a certain area, take photos of the area. You may find orbs or apparitions in your photos.
CAUTION: Sometimes orbs can be caused by dust or light reflecting off the camera lens or flash.
Be sure to account for natural, man-made causes before automatically assuming that all orbs are paranormal.
Capture EVP Audio Recordings
You can test for paranormal activity by . Start recording, ask questions, and see if you hear voices during playback.
You may not need a separate voice recorder if you are using a video camera.
The video camera will record EVP.
However, it certainly doesn't hurt to use a voice recorder along with your video camera.
Use an EMF Meter to Check for Moving Fields & Unusual Readings
Areas with high paranormal activity generally have . Use an EMF meter to measure the electromagnetic fields at your target location. EMF's that move (through walls, around a room, or up-and-down stairs) are very good indicators of paranormal activity. You may also discover EMF's that appear, and then disappear randomly. This is very unusual, and can be a good indicator of paranormal activity.
Monitor Movement With a Motion Detector
Motion detectors can alert you to movement in an area where there should be none. An entire room or hallway can be easily monitored with just one device.
These are just a few ways to test for paranormal activity—but they should get you started.
Have fun, and thanks for the great question, Mike.
Published by Michelle Myers.
DARLENE MOORE @
Michelle @
Michelle @
carol E. Kalinich @
Michelle @
crystal holdiness @
Michelle @
Michelle @
Lycanthrope @
Lycanthrope @
Michelle @