which heaven is minepresent is__you.a.for. b.on. c.wit

21.They always give the vacancy to comes first.A.who B.whom C.whoever D.whomever22.There has not been a great response to the sale,.A.does there B.hasn't it C.has there D.hasn't there23.There is a parcel waiting _____ you.A.for B.on C.with D.in24.Wit_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
21.They always give the vacancy to comes first.A.who B.whom C.whoever D.whomever22.There has not been a great response to the sale,.A.does there B.hasn't it C.has there D.hasn't there23.There is a parcel waiting _____ you.A.for B.on C.with D.in24.Wit
21.They always give the vacancy to comes first.A.who B.whom C.whoever D.whomever22.There has not been a great response to the sale,.A.does there B.hasn't it C.has there D.hasn't there23.There is a parcel waiting _____ you.A.for B.on C.with D.in24.Without the customers,we _________ have to close our doors.A.will B.would C.must D.could 25.Don't take more than you can cope with.A.out B.to C.on D.off26.It was simply for that reason I wouldn't tell him the truth.A.why B.that C.which D.so27.I prefer to live in the country rather than in a city.A.to live B.living C.live D.lived28.Customer:Thank you!Clerk:______________ A.You are welcome.B.Never mind.C.It doesn’t matter.D.That’s all right.29.Clerk:_____________Customer:Yes.I’d like to send this to the Netherlands.A.Hi!What can I do for you?B.Good morning!What do you want?C.Morning!How can I help you?D.Good afternoon!Can I help you?30.Clerk:______________Customer:Yes,thank you.Bye-bye.A.Anything else?B.That’s all.C.Is that all?D.Anything I can do for you?31.A:What’s your address?B:_______________A.P.R.China B.Tiyu St.318Hebei,Shijiazhuang,050021 Hebei,Shijiazhuang,050021Tiyu St.318 P.R.ChinaC.318,Tiyu St.D.318,Tiyu St.Hebei,Shijiazhuang,050021 Shijiazhuang,Hebei 050021P.R.China P.R.China32.Rural Free Delivery is also known _____ RFD.A.for B.on C.as D.with 33.He_____ a savings account in the bank.A.deposited B.opened C.made D.got34.There were then more than 200 children music in the school.A.to study B.studying C.study D.studied35.Our country is getting .A.strong and stronger B.stronger and strongC.stronger and stronger D.strong and strong36.John wants ______________.A.two cups of teas B.two cup of tea C.two cup of teas D.two cups of tea37.Please show me _____ you have written.A.that B.which C.as D.what38.If I you,I would not do it.A.was B.am C.were D.be39.He was praised for such a contribution to the country.A.make B.to make C.to making D.having made40.He is the only one of the students who finished the task in time.A.have B.has C.is D.are
21.C.whoever 引导的名词性从句表示的“人”.22.C.there be结构的反义疑问句还是用there.23.A.wait for是一个短语.24.B.是对现在情况的虚拟.25.C.take on的意思是“承担“.26.B.是一个强调句型.27.C.prefer to do A rather than do B表示的是”宁愿做A,不愿做B".28.A.You are welcome.是答谢别人的答语.29.D.只有D用yes作答.30.C.31.D.英语的地址是从小到大.32.C.be known as 的意思是“以.为著名”.33.A.deposited 的意思是开户 .34.B.studying作定语.35.C.比较级+比较级.36.D.two cups of tea的意思是“两杯茶”.37D.what引导的是宾语从句.38.C.是对现在的虚拟语气.39.D.介词后面要用动词的-ing形式,并且用完成时.40.B.the only one of...后面跟定语从句时,从句的谓语动词用单数.
21. They always give the vacancy to
comes first.
C. whoever
D. whomever22. There has not been a great response to the sale, C
C. 22.C. 23. A。24. B.25. C.26. B。27.C. B".
29.D. 30. C。31.D.。32.C.33.
A. 34.B. 。35. C.。36.
D. two cups of...2014年高考英语试卷汇编 word版 (全附答案或解析)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥6.00
&&¥6.00
&&¥0.50
&&¥0.50
&&¥0.50
&&¥2.00
&&¥0.50
&&¥0.50
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2014年高考英语试卷汇编 word版 (全附答案或解析)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Browse TED Talks |
You have JavaScript disabled
For the best experience, please turn JavaScript on.
Browse all talks
technology
entertainment
global issues
See all topics
Português brasileiro
中文 (繁體)
See all languages
0–6 minutes
6–12 minutes
12–18 minutes
18+ minutes