the dumpling and noodle house的英语作文万能句子

英语翻译House of DumplingsAt the House of Dumplings,we have some great specials1!Special I has beef and onion,and is just 10RMB for 15dumplings.Special 2is only 8RMB for 15,and has cabbage and mutton.Orangejuice is only 2RNB.The dumpling and soup_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译House of DumplingsAt the House of Dumplings,we have some great specials1!Special I has beef and onion,and is just 10RMB for 15dumplings.Special 2is only 8RMB for 15,and has cabbage and mutton.Orangejuice is only 2RNB.The dumpling and soup
英语翻译House of DumplingsAt the House of Dumplings,we have some great specials1!Special I has beef and onion,and is just 10RMB for 15dumplings.Special 2is only 8RMB for 15,and has cabbage and mutton.Orangejuice is only 2RNB.The dumpling and soup lunch special is e and get your dumplings today!
饺子馆在本饺子馆里,我们有一些特殊的食品.第一种,牛肉洋葱陷得,只需10元就能买15个.第二种,羊肉白菜馅,8元15个.橘汁只要2元.饺子配汤是10元一份.快来,今天吃饺子吧……英语翻译House of DumplingsAt the House of Dumplings,we have some great specials!Special I has beef and onion,and is just 10 RMB for 15 dumplings.Special 2 is only 8 RMB for 15,and has cabbage and mutton.Orange juice is only 2 RMB.The dumpling and_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译House of DumplingsAt the House of Dumplings,we have some great specials!Special I has beef and onion,and is just 10 RMB for 15 dumplings.Special 2 is only 8 RMB for 15,and has cabbage and mutton.Orange juice is only 2 RMB.The dumpling and
英语翻译House of DumplingsAt the House of Dumplings,we have some great specials!Special I has beef and onion,and is just 10 RMB for 15 dumplings.Special 2 is only 8 RMB for 15,and has cabbage and mutton.Orange juice is only 2 RMB.The dumpling and soup luch special is e and get your dumplings today!
刚才不是有人翻译了嘛 翻译的也挺好的啊.饺子馆
在本饺子馆里,我们有一些别致的食品.第一种,牛肉洋葱陷得,只需10元就能买15个.第二种,羊肉白菜馅,8元15个.橘汁只要2元.饺子配汤是10元一份.赶紧现在就来吃饺子吧……
饺子店在饺子店里面,我们有一些很棒的特色菜!特色菜1有牛肉和洋葱,并且10块钱15个饺子。特色菜2只要8元就能买15个饺子,并且有卷心菜和羊肉。橙汁只要2元钱。中午特色菜是饺子和粥,只要10块钱。来这里去吃饺子吧!

我要回帖

更多关于 my house英语作文 的文章

随机推荐