八年级下册英语7单元书第十单元作文

英语书人教版八年级下册第5单元3b的作文,急!急!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 英语书人教版八年级下册第5单元3b的作文,急!急!
英语书人教版八年级下册第5单元3b的作文,急!急!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“英语书人教版八年级下册第5单元3b的作文”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“英语书人教版八年级下册第5单元3b的作文”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:section B的3b,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Dear Mr Brown, I have decided that I won’t join the Lion. If I join the team, I’ll never go to college, and don’t get an education in it. And I know I will make a lot of money if I become a professional player, but money isn’t everything . At the same time, I don’t think it’s really exciting that I could join the lion. Because professional athletes can also have many problem. If you are famous, people will watch you all the time and follow you everywhere, This can make life difficult. If you play sports for a living, your job will sometimes be very dangerous. Many athletes get injured. And if you become rich, you will have a difficult time knowing who are your real friends are. I am outgoing and don’t like living alone. Thank you very much for inviting me joining your team. See you. 畅粻扳救殖嚼帮楔爆盲 Sincerely
Michael通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:Dear Mr Brown, I have decided that I won’t join the Lion. If I join the team, I’ll never go to college, and don’t get an education in it. And I know I will make a lot of money if I become a professional player, but money isn’t ...===========================================答:Dear Mr Brown, I have decided that I won’t join the Lion. If I join the team, I’ll never go to college, and don’t get an education in it. And I know I will make a lot of money if I become a professional player, but money isn’t ...===========================================答:下册英语课===========================================问:Dear Mr Brown, I have decided that I (will/won't)__________join th...答:will I'II travel around the world . If I world really hard ,I'II be famous and become a great soccer player my dream will come true . Sincerely, Michael.===========================================问:Dear Mr Brown, I have decided that I (will/won't)__________join th...答:
人教版初二下册英语第八单元SECTION B 3b作文 10
八年级下册英语 人教版新目标 Unit 4 Section B 3B的那个小作文怎么写? 3 2009-...===========================================问:Dear Mr Brown, I have decided that I (will/won't)__________join th...答:teenagers should do chores teenagers depend on their parents too much help their parents do chores find different kinds of excuses they are a member of a family and they should share the housework do the dishes,fold their cloth...===========================================问:Dear Mr Brown, I have decided that I (will/won't)__________join th...答:第五单元是什么题目===========================================问:Dear Mr Brown, I have decided that I (will/won't)__________join th...答:This is Beibei. she is apando. she is five year old . She Is from China. She is cute and shy. she is living in Beijing zoo now===========================================问:Dear Mr Brown, I have decided that I (will/won't)__________join th...答:接书上They are cheaper than rabbits or cats,and they are small.Although they sometimes noisy at night,they sleep all day.So it is easy to take care of them.=========================================== teenagers should do chores teenagers depend on their parents too much help their parents do chores find different kinds of excuses they are a member of a family and they...=========================================== One day, Mr Wang to Beijing visit. He was very excited, but when he was in North Hotel, his ID could not be found, he was very upset. The later a man to help him find the ID card,...===========================================我每周吃二三次。噢,我每天晚上都睡九个小时。所以你看,我很关心我的健康。我健康的生活方式帮助我取得了好的成绩。好的食物和运动帮助我更好地学习。 3b: ... and I ...=========================================== A:the books in the bookstore are very interesting,aren they? B:yes,and the prices are very low ,aren't they? A:yes,they are.how many books do you usually buy in this store? B:a...===========================================我八年级的,英语都进入复习了!可恶,资料没答案,只好自己写了!幸好就一句! This street is very busy,isn't it? It sure is .And it's a little crowded. I don't like a cro...=========================================== (1)hardly ever (2)vagetable (3)fruit (4)don't (5)milk (6)junk food (7)three or four times (8)coffee (9)sleep (10)nine hours=========================================== 不会===========================================把文要求或英文要求给我===========================================3b: When the reporters interviewed the Chu family,they said that they have found some footsteps in the hallway,but they thought that they might be left by some neighborhoods wh...===========================================八年级下英语书72页3b 作文: I want to be a translator. Because I can travel all over the world if my dream comes true. At the same time I may be able to meet lots of important pe...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助人教版英语八年级上 unit6 作文怎么写?
是个小报告,50字左右就可以了,不要那么多!
09-11-04 &匿名提问 发布
义务教育课程标准实验教科书 化学 九年级 上册 绪言 化学使世界变得更加绚丽多彩  第一单元 走进化学世界  课题1 物质的变化和性质  课题2 化学是一门以实验为基础的科学  课题3 走进化学实验室  第二单元 我们周围的空气  课题1 空气  课题2 氧气  课题3 制取氧气  第三单元 自然界的水  课题1 水的组成  课题2 分子和原子  课题3 水的净化  课题4 爱护水资源  拓展性课题 最轻的气体  第四单元 物质构成的奥秘  课题1 原子的构成  课题2 元素  课题3 离子  课题4 化学式与化合价  第五单元 化学方程式  课题1 质量守恒定律  课题2 如何正确书写化学方程式  课题3 利用化学方程式的简单计算  第六单元 碳和碳的氧化物  课题1 金刚石、石墨和C60  课题2 二氧化碳制取的研究  课题3 二氧化碳和一氧化碳  第七单元 燃料及其利用  课题1 燃烧和灭火  课题2 燃料和热量  课题3 使用燃料对环境的影响  拓展性课题 石油和煤的综合利用  附Ⅰ初中化学实验常用仪器和药品取用规则  附录Ⅱ 相对原子质量表  附录Ⅲ 部分名词中英文对照表  后记  元素周期表  义务教育课程标准实验教科书 化学 九年级 下册
第八单元 金属和金属材料    课题1 金属材料    课题2 金属的化学性质    课题3 金属资源的利用和保护  第九单元 溶液    课题1 溶液的形成    课题2 溶解度    课题3 溶质的质量分数  第十单元 酸和碱    课题1 常见的酸和碱    课题2 酸和碱之间会发生什么反应  第十一单元 盐 化肥    课题1 生活中常见的盐    课题2 盐 化肥  第十二单元 化学与生活    课题1 人类重要的营养物质    课题2 化学元素与人体健康    课题3 有机合成材料
请登录后再发表评论!与人教版八年级下册英语书的第十单元的B部分的3a相关的作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
与人教版八年级下册英语书的第十单元的B部分的3a相关的作文
与人教版八年级下册英语书的第十单元的B部分的3a相关的作文
简是美国一名16岁的中学生.《美国青少年》杂志询问了她的习惯.简有许多好习惯.她一直都在锻炼,每天都读书.她也经常喝果汁,几乎从不熬夜.然而她也有一些坏习惯.她通常每天看两个多小时的电视,有时也吃汉堡包.她的父母不是很高兴因为她几乎从不帮助做家务,并且她从不清洁牙齿去看牙医.她说她很害怕!八年级下 英语书 10单元 p78 3b 作文怎么写 不会啊 帮个忙-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 八年级下 英语书 10单元 p78 3b 作文怎么写 不会啊 帮个忙
八年级下 英语书 10单元 p78 3b 作文怎么写 不会啊 帮个忙
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“八年级下 英语书 10单元 p78 3b”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“八年级下 英语书 10单元 p78 3b”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:八年级下 英语书 10单元 p78 3b 作文怎么写 不会啊 帮个忙,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:A:the books in the bookstore are very interesting,aren they?
B:yes,and the prices are very low ,aren't they?
A:yes,they are.how many books do you usually buy in this store?
B:about two.what about you?
A:i usually buy three books.how can you get here?
B:i usually take a bus ? what about you?
A:i usually take a taxi.
B:thank you .good bye
A:bye通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:如今,学生们经常有很多困扰。有时候是学业方面的问题,有时候是和朋友之间的问题。对于此类问题他们能够怎么做呢?一些人认为最糟糕的事情是不想法解决。伦敦的一个少年劳拉.米尔斯与这种看法相同。她说:问题和困扰在生活中是很正常的。但是我认...=========================================== A:the books in the bookstore are very interesting,aren they? B:yes,and the prices are very low ,aren't they? A:yes,they are.how many books do you usually buy in this store? B:a...===========================================我八年级的,英语都进入复习了!可恶,资料没答案,只好自己写了!幸好就一句! This street is very busy,isn't it? It sure is .And it's a little crowded. I don't like a cro...===========================================我每周吃二三次。噢,我每天晚上都睡九个小时。所以你看,我很关心我的健康。我健康的生活方式帮助我取得了好的成绩。好的食物和运动帮助我更好地学习。 3b: ... and I ...===========================================seems worried. 3 It smells terrible. Did she sound upset? 4 She was very sad and went mad. 5 the father was lonely and often became angry because of the noisy children. 3b Use...=========================================== Dear uncle, I got my report card today. Luckily I did well in the exam this time. To my surprise, my best report was from my math teacher. He said I was hard-working and I found...=========================================== First of all,I felt nervous when i saw it form school in the mail. But luckily i did ok this time.I tried my best to learn science ,but I found it difficult to learn itwell,So t wasn't surprised t...=========================================== 参考答案一: Dear Lonely Kid, There are a lot of things you could do. You could buy some gifts for your friend and ask them what you did wrong. Or maybe you should help them...===========================================希望对你有帮助。 英语二团刚刚创立,希望得到您的支持! 以下是回答参考: 3b 给T... get to school by bike.It is not far.About 1 kilometers.The bike ride takes about 10 minute...===========================================Lana. Lana arrived with drinks and snacks at Marcia's house at 7 o'clock. She was sad when she found the door was not open. She waited for half an hour, cold and hungry. 10 mo...===========================================requirment was to speak English well, so I studied English at the Hilltop Language School for five years before I became a flight attendant. It was because I could speak English tha...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级下册英语九单元 的文章

随机推荐