下载次数:186次
资料类型:月考/阶段
文档大小:427KB
所属点数: 0点
【下载此资源需要登录并付出 0 点,】
资料概述与简介
听力(共两节,满分30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10称钟的时间来回答有关小题如阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
’s confusing.
B. It’s interesting.
C. It makes him smarter.
5. When is Peter’s birthday?
A. Saturday.
B. Sunday.
C. Monday.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项
中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
’s wrong with the man?
A. His team didn’t win.
B. He hit the ball too hard.
C. He didn’t sleep well.
7. How many games did the man play?
听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。
8. What did the woman see on the first day?
A. Hyde Park.
B. The British Museum.
C. The London Zoo.
9. Why does the woman probably think English people like tea?
A. It rains so much there.
B. They sell it in the street.
C. It’s better for their health.
听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。
10. What was Andrew like at the concert?
B. Nervous.
C. Excited.
11. How did Andrew perform?
A. He didn’t make any mistakes.
B. He made a lot of mistakes.
C. He made some little mistakes.
12. How does the woman feel now?
A. Pretty sad.
B. Quite glad.
C. A little worried.
听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。
13. What are the speakers discussing?
A. The education in America.
B. The choice of clubs.
C. High school life.
14. What team was the woman on in high school?
A. Tennis.
B. Basketball.
C. Swimming.
15. Where was the woman last year?
A. Canada.
C. America.
16. What would the woman like to do in the future?
A. Start rowing again.
B. Go running around a lake.
C. Go swimming in a river.
听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。
17. Where will the students go?
A. A theater.
B. A big park.
18. Which of the following has displays from different countries?
A. The Japanese Tea Garden.
B. The House of Flowers.
C. The De Young Museum.
19. What is in the Japanese Tea Park ?
A. A concert hall.
B. A small lake.
C. An art gallery.
20. Where is Golden Gate Park?
A. In the countryside.
B. In the middle of the city.
C. Close to the city.
第二部分阅读理解 (共两节,满分0分)
第一节(共15小题;每小题分,满分分)
阅读下列短文从每题所给的四个选项A 、B 、C和D 中选出最佳选项并在题卡上将该项涂黑。You know how wonderful you are, and you know that others know how wonderful you are, but what do you do when admiration crosses over the line into jealousy?For most teens there will come a day when you realize that one of your friends is jealous and that this jealousy is hurting your friendship. When this happens it can seem like there is nothing that you can do, but the good news is that there is. Don’t let jealousy spoil your relationships. Tackle it head on and you might be back to normal much sooner than you think.
It can be hard to walk up to a friend and ask them what the problem is, but if you want to save your friendship you’ll have to do just that. Don’t approach them and ask why they are jealous of you (unless of course you want to appear totally conceited), just take some time alone with them and let them know that you’ve been feeling like there’s been something coming between you. If they refuse to respond, then use the opportunity to explain how you have been feeling. Chances are that something you say will strike a nerve and your friend will open up as well.
When you figure out what is annoying your friend,ask him or her what (s)he thinks would make the situation better. If ,for example, (s)he says that (s)he feels like (s)he doesn't get to spend any time with you because of your being off with your new friends from the swim team then maybe you could invite her along the next time or block off one day a week for just the two of you. Remember, though, that whatever solution you decide on should be a compromise. Don’t limit your own talents or opportunities simply because your friend is unhappy. Try instead to include him or her in your new life and see how that works out.
Even the best of friendships can be tinged by jealousy. This destructive emotion is rarely productive and can turn best friends into worst enemies. Before taking extreme action, chat with your jealous friend to see if the two of you can work out a compromise. If you can’t, be prepared to know exactly how far you will go to keep your friend and how far you won't.
21.According to the author,the jealousy emotion is ________.
B. productive
C. destructive
D. extreme
22. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a way to confront your friend when jealousy happens?
A. Walking up to him/her and asking him/her why he/she is jealous of you.
B. Walking up to him/her and asking him/her what the problem is.
C. Spending some time with him/her and letting him/her know how you feel.
D. Spending some time with him/her and letting him/her know you think there’s something coming between you.
23.What can be inferred from the last two paragraphs?
A. There's always a solution to solve the problem of jealousy.
B. Jealousy can turn best friends into worst enemies.
C. You may lose a friend to keep your own gifts,chances or selfdevelopment.
D. You should go a long way with your friend to work out a solution
24. The purpose of the passage is ________.
A. to explain what causes jealousy
B. to offer some advice on making friends
C. to introduce the way to cope with a jealous friend
D. to explain how destructive the jealous emotion is
25. If John wants to express his love to his wife, the book number he may choose is
26. Which of the following will save the most money for you?
A. I Love You, Sweetheart
B. Eat Right for Your Metabolism
C. The Girls
D. The Twelve Dogs of Christmas Gift Set
27. What can we learn from the text?
A. Not only I Love You, Sweetheart but also The Girls is paperback.
B. There are many beautiful songs in I Love You, Sweetheart.
C. Eat Right for Your Metabolism tells us the importance of keeping healthy.
D. The Girls is thicker than The Twelve Dogs of Christmas Gift Set.
We already know the fastest, least expensive way to slow climate change: Use less energy. With a little effort, and not much money, most of us could reduce our energy diets by 25 percent or more—doing the Earth a favor while also helping our wallets.
Not long ago, my wife, PJ, and I tried a new diet—not to lose a little weight but to answer an annoying question about climate change. Scientists have reported recently that the world is heating up even faster than predicted only a few years ago, and that the consequences could be severe if we don’t keep reducing emissions(排放) of carbon dioxide(CO2) and other greenhouse gases that are trapping heat in our atmosphere.
We decided to try an experiment. For one month we recorded our personal emissions of CO2. We wanted to see how much we could cut back, so we went on a strict diet. The average US household(家庭) produces about 150 pounds of CO2 a day by doing common-place things like turning on air-conditioning or driving cars. That’s more than twice the European average and almost five times the global average, mostly because Americans drive more and have bigger houses. But how much should we try to reduce?
For an answer, I checked with Tim Flannery, author of The Weather Makers:How Man Is Changing the Climate and What It Means for Life on Earth. In his book, he had challenged readers to make deep cuts in personal emissions to keep the world from reaching extremely important tipping points, such as the melting(融化) of the ice sheets in Greenland or West Antarctica. “To stay below that point, we need to reduce CO2 emissions by 80 percent, ”he said.
Good advice, I thought. I’d opened our bedroom windows to let in the wind. We’d gotten so used to keeping our air-conditioning going around the clock. I’d almost forgotten the windows even opened. We should not let this happen again. It’s time for us to change our habits if necessary.
28. Why did the author and his wife try a new diet?
A. To take special kinds of food.
B. To respond to climate change.
C. To lose weight.
D. To improve their health.
29. The underlined words “tipping points” most probably refer to “   ”. 
A. freezing points  
B. burning points
C. melting points  
D. boiling points
3. It can be inferred from the passage that   . 
A. it is necessary to keep the air-conditioning on all the time
B. it seems possible for every household to cut emissions of CO2
C. the average US household produces about 3, 000 pounds of CO2 a month
D. the average European household produces about 1, 000 pounds of CO2 a month
31. Which of the following would be the best title for this passage?
A. Saving Energy Starts at Home
B. Changing Our Habits Begins at Work
C. Changing Climate Sounds Reasonable
D. Reducing Emissions of CO2 Proves Difficult
Protagoras was among the great teachers of ancient Athens. He taught many subjects, including the laws of argument(辩论) and the right use of language. It is said that he was the
first teacher to accept money for his services.
A student, Evalthus, heard of this famous teacher and asked him to give him lessons. However, Evalthus didn’t want to pay for his lessons at once, and after some discussion it was finally agreed between them that Evalthus should pay only if he won his first case in the court. For if he won, it would prove that he had been taught well.
The lessons began and Evalthus proved himself to be a good student. But he refused to pay Protagoras anything at the end of his studies.
Protagoras therefore took Evalthus to the court and told the judges that he wanted his money. He explained that he must be paid whether he won or lost the case. “Whatever you decide,” he declared(宣称)to the judges, “ I must be paid. For if you decide in my fovor , then I win the case, and so I must be paid . But If you decide against me, then Evalthus has won his fir according to our agreement, he must pay his lessons. Therefore I shall get my money whatever happens.”
The Athenian judges found no fault in it, so they asked Evalthus to reply.
“No, it’s quite clear,” said Evalthus, “ that I need not pay. If the judged decide in my favor, then I have won the case, and I need not to pay. But if Protagoras wins, then I have lost my first case. Therefore, according to our agreement, I do not have to pay. So I need not pay in any event.”
As both arguments appeared to be faultless, the judges were unable to come to a decision. They therefore ordered the two men to appear before them again one hundred years later.
32. Evalthus would pay Protagoras _______________.
A. before he started his lessons
B. after he finished his lessons
C. after the court decided against him
D. after the court proved that he was taught well
33. What do we know about Protagoras?
A. He won the judges’ favor in the end and got his money.
B. He was probably the first teacher to accept money for his lessons.
C. He didn’t teach Evalthus well because Evalthus didn’t pay.
D. He was not confident of his winning the case in the court.
34. Why did the judged ask Protagoras and Evalthus to come to the court one hundred years later?
A. They couldn’t make a decision.
B. They needed to think it over again.
C. They wanted to make fun of them.
D. They wanted more money from them.
35. What is probably the best title for the text?
A. A Smart Student---- Evalthus
B. A Great Teacher---Protagoras
C. Come Here One Hundred Years Later
D. A Fight Between Teacher and Student
第二节(共5小题;每小题分,满分1 分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
Everyone wants to perform well at school. Add these tips to your life and you should be on your way to being a top student!
. I cannot stress how important it is to pay attention to what your teacher is teaching you. Take part in class discussions if you have something worth adding. Pay attention during class, especially during lectures.
Taking notes is important .You don’t need to write down every single word your teacher says but write down what he or she writes on the board,or any special fact you think you might need for a test.
. This away it will help you learn more effectively by actually thinking about what you are writing.
Don’t skip school. You will be missing out on stuff.
. However, you will have more work and you have missed lectures, Also, try not to be late for class. It’s most likely that your teacher won’t appreciate it and you will get yourself behind.
If you have an “I don’t care about school or this class" attitude, then teachers will be less willing to help you with problems or offer you extra credit. The same goes for lazy attitude. Have a respectful attitude to the teacher and other students. Try not to laugh when other students make mistakes.
Always ask questions.
If you don’t understand,ask someone. Read your textbook and notes,and then if that fails ,seek help. Ask a teacher,friend,classmate, parent, etc. Get a tutor if you need one.
A. Be prepared.
B. Write in your own words.
C. Pay attention to everything the teacher says.
D. Staying organized will be helpful.
E. There is no shame in needing some help.
F. It is true that you could make up the work.
G. Keep a good attitude towards things.
第三部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分5分)
第一节完形填空(共20小题;每小题分,满分0分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填人空白处的
最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。My friend Erica and I went out for lunch and on our way home we came across a paper bag near the subway station. When we
it up, we found there were a bunch of checks
___42___a woman named Stacey, and a wallet with her ID card in it. The checks
about $3,000!Besides, there were three$100 bills. Erica suddenly thought up a 44
idea that we would simply deposit(储蓄)the
for the woman without saying anything. I also thought it an interesting and good idea, but I
that we ask her to do something good __47____. So we decided to go to the
where Stacey had deposited her money after some
. When we reached the teller(出纳),Erica said “Hey, Madam, at some point during the day a woman named Stacey with a(n)
expression on her face is going to come here asking about her lost checks and some cash.
her that her checks were found and the person who found them wanted her to read this
“Stacey, I found your checks and
them to the bank,” the note read, “I don't know whether you take the subway in the morning
live nearby, but there is a
man that sits outside the
every morning. If you would like to pass along the good
57 ,he would love a coffee and some bread tomorrow morning. Have a great day!”
to say that the next morning when we came out of the subway station, the homeless man was there with a big cup of coffee and some bread. He also
some the following mornings. I guess Stacey was really
about having those checks placed into her account.
41. A. gave
42. A. leading to
B. relying on
C. belonging to
D. focusing on
43. A. totaled
B. contained
44. A. stupid
B. wonderful
D. practical
45. A. checks
46. A. admitted
B. debated
D. suggested
47. A. in need
B. in return
C. on purpose
D. by hand
48. A. station
B. restaurant
D. company
49. A. statement
B. discussion
C.explanation
D. introduction
50. A. anxious
C. frightened
D. disappointed
51. A. Warn
B. Persuade
52. A. essay
B. passage
53. A. rented
B. exchanged
D. brought
55. A. rich
B. disabled
C. homeless
56. A. library
B. station
57. A. deed
B. problem
C. message
D. requirement
58. A. embarrassed
B. delighted
C. doubtful
D. willing
59 . A. understood
B. offered
D. expected
60. A. curious
B. worried
C. careful
第二节语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卷标号为--70的相应位置上。’t entirely blame men
this change in manners. Gone are the days when women could be referred to the weak. A whole generation has grown up demanding
(equal) with men in jobs, in education and in social life.
Hold a door for some women
you are likely to get
angry lecture on treating women
weaklings. Take a girl out for a meal and she’ll probably insist on paying __69
share of the bill. All these, according to some sociologists, will change men’s attitude towards women and the conventional active politeness is perhaps slowly being
(replace) by true consideration for the needs and feeling of women, so that men can see women as equal human beings.
第四部分写作(共两节;满分35分)
第一节短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假段定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有
10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意: 1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。attracted by the beauty of nature. They can also be relaxing walking in deep mountains. But nowadays some hikers even begin to explore the places people have never been to, and accidents have been happened now and then because poor knowledge of hiking. Some hikers even lost their life. The other students in our class think it not safe to organize so dangerous activities. They make suggestions which laws should be passed and hikers should be trained before they attend the activities.
笫二节书面表达(满分25分) 高一年级12月月考英语参考答案
62.leaving
65.equality
70.replaced
1. calling 改为called
2.has held 间加been
3. to feel 改为feel
4. deep 改为deeply
5. relaxing 改 为 relaxed
6. have been happened 中的been 去掉
7.because 后加of
8. life 改为lives
9. so 改为 such
10. which 改为
高考学习网-中国最大高考学习网站 | 我们负责传递知识!
其他相关资源
友情链接:
客服总机:400-606-99777 业务传真:010- 客服邮箱:Copyright &2006 - 2015 高考学习网版权所有. All Rights Reserved. 京ICP证100390号赣县中学北校区重大集体活动安全管理制度-赣县中学北校区官方网站 赣县第三中学官方网
&今天是:|
|&&| &| &| &|& &| &|
当前位置: &
&&&& 赣县第三中学、赣县中学北校区官方网站&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&赣县第三中学、赣县中学(北校区)版权所有&Copyright & &&ICP备案号:赣ICP备号您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
江西省赣县中学北校区学年高一5月月考历史试题.doc9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
江西省赣县中学北校区学年高一5月月考历史试题.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷 选择题 和第Ⅱ卷 非选择题 两部分。
满分100分。测试时间0分钟。
第Ⅰ卷 选择题 共50分 一、选择题 本大题共小题,每小题2分,共0分。在每小题所列的四个选项中,只有一个选项是符合题目要求的
33载,(顺治四年)户部议复两广总督佟养甲疏言:“佛朗西国人寓居濠境澳()
A.明末对外封闭政策在清初得到延续 B.清朝认识到开放澳门市场可以“裕国”
C.清廷中开放派的主张得到暂时推行 D.清朝前期只准许在澳门与外商贸易
2.1896年,清朝政府下令:“多以广开矿产为方今济急要图,当通谕各省将军督抚,体察各省情形,酌度办法具奏。”这一谕令反映出当时清朝政府( )
A.思想保守,阻碍了民族工业的发展 B.出卖矿产资源,维护列强在华利益
C.应对时局,放宽对民间设厂的限制 D.强化中央集权,加强对地方的控制
3.下图是1913年―1937年苏联工业产值增长示意图。对下图解读不正确的是( )
A.1913年―1920年工业产值下降的主要原因是战争的破坏
B.1920年―1925年工业产值的增长得益于新经济政策的实施
C.1925年―1932年工业产值的增长在于这一时期的企业拥有了更多的自主权
D.1932年―1937年工业产值高速增长源于斯大林体制的逐步确立
4.20世纪90年代以前,仅有联合国大会、七国集团会议等少数多边峰会。而今,各种多边峰会纷纷涌现,如G20峰会、APEC峰会、欧盟峰会、“金砖四国”峰会、世界气候变化峰会等。峰会的大量出现反映的实质问题是( )
A.区域集团化与世界一体化产生冲突 B.传统双边外交不符合时代发展的需要 C.美国一极独霸世界已被多极格局取代
D.经济全球化使各国依赖程度加深
5.1845年清朝的一个奏折中,这样诉说厦门的情形
正在加载中,请稍后...

我要回帖

更多关于 赣县中学 的文章

随机推荐