whatwellbeeweiitree new bee什么意思思

Happiness is a state of mind! Remember it’s not what we have that makes us happy it’s how we feel about what we have which brings about the feeling of happiness!!!!
Contact Us
What Will Be With Bee
Ratoath, Co Meath
Phone : 086 809 4924
My name is Bee Flanagan. I am a Life and Business Coach, a Numerologist and a Columnist with a regular article entitled The Secret To A Successful Life.
As a Life Coach I empower my clients to reach their greatest personal potential in several areas of their lives. When face with Life’s challenges, day to day living can become stressful and disjointed. Having a personal Life Coach enables individuals to bring about changes in their lives and start to enjoy living life successfully.
As a Business Coach my services will cover a variety of areas which include the motivation and development of an individual or a business in order to increase their sales and productivity. On a corporate level I will provide an in house training programme to business groups within any industry, who may be looking to see improvements in all areas of their business including the area of people development and sales. My longterm experience in the retail management field has given me the communication and managements skills to adapt my brand into any given business or company.
As a Numerologist I will provide Personal Life Direction Readings for
clients on a one to one basis. This enables individuals to find
direction in life if they find themselves stuck or blocked. The
information received through the numbers in a person’s date of birth and
name is empowering, to say the least.
I intend to develop my brand into the education field and look at
providing training for Transition Year Students in personal development
areas to help them improve their self confidence and self belief and in
the longterm bring this into the full secondary school system.
My passion in life is to motivate and encourage others to live
successful fulfilling lives and I do this by passing on my knowledge and
experience. I have over 20 years experience in retail and management
motivating and training high levels of staff.
Successful living
Newsletter Signup
Apart from getting excellent regular information from our successful living magazine, we will send you a Free session voucher when you sign up below.
It's ok to contact meFeelingwillbeelight的频道-优酷视频
0视频播放数
还没有收到留言
频道介绍:
还未添加频道介绍
今日新增:0
最近没有访客
点击这里添加你的微博秀,展示你的微博和粉丝。
微信分享给好友
@对他说/推荐给粉丝
自定义主页模块
自定义视频栏目Blended from wildflower nectars, Bee Well Honey is harvested by beekeeping cooperatives in the remote forests and savannahs of Brazil. Our delicious raw honeys are minimally processed to maintain the health-giving properties honey naturally contains. Our suppliers are committed to sustainable farming practice: 100% organic, Bee Well Honeys are free from chemical residues and are healthier for you, honeybees and the planet. We believe in paying farmers above market prices for the best quality honey. When you buy our fair trade certified honey, your purchase directly benefits the communities who produce it. We celebrate artisanal beekeeping through healthy, delicious and ethical products from the hive.
Three sizes: 44oz., 22oz. & 16oz.

我要回帖

更多关于 bee的意思 的文章

随机推荐