谢谢 楼主分享!!
下载分37 分
原创币0 点
下载次数0 次
上传次数0 次
主题帖子积分
会员等级:
小小白, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
嗯,最基础的东西,像我这样的新手,看电路板的时候,边上最好放一张写上这些内容的纸!
下载分29 分
原创币0 点
下载次数73 次
上传次数0 次
主题帖子积分
会员等级:
初学乍练, 积分 12, 距离下一级还需 18 积分
给力的基础东西,慢慢收集慢慢记吧!!
下载分0 分
原创币0 点
下载次数1 次
上传次数0 次
主题帖子积分
会员等级:
小小白, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 8 积分
看看,学习了
下载分73 分
原创币0 点
下载次数140 次
上传次数20 次
主题帖子积分
会员等级:
见习维客, 积分 42, 距离下一级还需 28 积分
不错不错。挺全的,就是常见的背熟就好了,其他的不大常见的。
下载分553 分
原创币0 点
下载次数81 次
上传次数5 次
主题帖子积分
会员等级:
见习维客, 积分 68, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
学习了,谢谢楼主
实地培训学员
Powered by Discuz! X3.1 -wLicensed
Comsenz Inc.如何正确使用英语中的&&&英语中混乱使用标点符号的情况司空见惯,即使一些高水平的中国英语学习者在使用时混乱的情况也屡见不鲜,而不少使用者甚至英语教师对此也关注太少,故现转载下文供大家参考:& and 1. & American Telephone & Telegraph Co. Securities and Exchange Commission 2. & Such loans may be available at your band or S & L. The R&D budget looks adequate for the next fiscal year. 3. & the law firm of Shilliday, Fraser & French Apostrophe 1. ' the boy's mother the boss's desk the princess's duties also the princess' duties 2. ' p's and q's 1970's CPUs printed three *s five and's in one sentence 3. ' didn't o'clock 4. ' Get 'em Dancin' till die rock 'n' roll 5. ' class of '95 politics in the '90s 6. '- 86'ed our proposal OK'ing the manuscripts 7. -er'- 4-H'er AA'er IBMer Brackets 1. [] This was the first time since it became law that Twenty-first Amendment [outlining procedures for the replacement of a dead of incapacitated President or vice President] had been invoked. He wrote, &I am just as cheerful as when you was [sic] here.& 2. [] &If you can't persuade the P[resident], I'm sure no one can.& 3. [] The report, entitled &A Decade of Progress,& begins with a short message from President Stevens in which she notes that &the loving portraits and revealing accounts of [this report] are not intended to constitute a complete history of the decade....Rather [they] impact the flavor of the events, developments, and achievements of this vibrant period.& 4. [] The magazine reported that thousands of the country's children were &go[ing] to bed hungry every night.& 5. [] As we point out later, &...[L]ength can be assessed in terms of number of words,...& They agreed with and were encouraged by her next point: &They have been placed in positions of responsibility without being delegated enough authority to carry out the responsibility.& [Italics added.]
[] 6. ()[]() The company was incinerating high concentrations of pollutants (such as polychlrinated biphenyls [PCBs]) in a power boiler. 7. []() x+5[(x+y)(x-y)] Ag[Pt(NO2)4] 8. []] The report stated, &If we fail to find additional sources of supply [of oil and gas], our long-term growth will be limited.& 9. [][] [The paw print has finally verified the cougar's continued existence in the Northeast.] 10. [] Colon 1. ::123 Said Murdoch: &The key to the success of this project is good planning. We need to know precisely all of the steps that we well need to go through, what kind of staff we will require to accomplish each step, what the entire project will cost, and when we can expect completion.& The inscription reads: &Here lies one whose name was writ in water.& In response, he had this to say: &No one knows better than I do that changes will have to be made soon.& 2. : Journal of the American Medical Association 48:356 Stendhal, Love (New York: Penguin, 1975) John 4:10 8:30 a.m. a ration of 3:5 3. : The Tragic Dynasty: A history of the Romanovs 4. :&GRE & The budget shows an unfavorable difference in research : advertising dollars. 5. : Dear Mrs. Wright: Dear Laurence: Ladies and Gentlemen: To whom it may concerns: 6.
TO: VIA: SUBJECT: REFERENCE: 7. // WAL:jml WAL:WEB:jml 8. / cc:RSP bcc:MWK 9. : There's only one thing wrong with &Harold's Indiscretion&: it's not funny. I quote from the first edition of Springtime in Savannah (published in 1952): 10. : 9:30 a.m. a ration of 2:4 11. :: FCM:hg cc:FCM cc: Mr. Johnson Dash -
--em dashM2-
1. - The students seemed happy enough with the new plan, but the alumni--there was the problem. 2. - &The next point I'd like to bring up--& the speaker started to say. &Yes,& he went on, &yes--that is--I guess I agree.&
3. - Mail your subscription--now! The privately owned consulting firm--formerly known as Aborjaily & Associates--is now offering many new services. 4. - The fund sought to acquire controlling positions--a minimum of 25% of outstanding voting securities--in other companies. The easy dealt with our problems with waste--cans, bottles, discarded tires, and other trash. 5. - The test results were surprsingly good--none of the tested models displayed serious problems. 6. --for example, namely, that is, e.g.i.e. Sports develp two valuable traits--namely, self-control and the ability to make quick decisions. Not all &prime& windows--i.e., the ones installed when a house is built--are equal in quality. 7. - Unemployment, strikes, inflation, stock prices, mortgage rates--all are part of the economy. Once into bankruptcy, the company would have to pay cash for its supplies, defer maintenance, and lay off workers--moves that could threaten its long-term profitability. 8. - &A comprehensive, authoritative, and beautifully written biography.&--National Review Winter tames man, woman, and beast. --William Shakespeare
9. -//// If we don't succeed--and the critics say we won't--then the whole project is in jeopardy. Some of the other departments, however--particularly Accounting, Sales, and Credit Collection--have expanded their computer operations. His conduct has always been exemplary--near-perfect attendance, excellent productivity, nevertheless, his termination cannot be avoided. 10. -//- His hobby was getting on people's nerves--especially mine!--and he was extremely good at it. 11. -- We were looking for a narrator (or narrators--sometimes a script calls for more than one) who could handle a variety of assignments. On our trip south we crossed a number of major rivers--the Hudson, the Delaware, and the Patapsco (which flows through Baltimore)--without paying a single toll. En Dash 12. En dashEm dash123to4
pre-Civil War architecture 1988-89 pages 128-34 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. the New York-Connecticut area Washington-Moscow diplomacy Long Dashes 13. em dash Mr. P----of Baltimore 14. em dash/ The study was carried out in------, a fast-growing Sunbelt city.
15. - Hyphen 1.
S-s-ammy ah-ah-ah y-y-yes 3. -er DH-ing for the White Sox a dedicated UFO-er Parentheses 1.
The discussion was held in the boardroom. (The results are still confidential.) Although several trade organizations worked actively against the legislation (there were at least three paid lobbyists working on Capitol Hill at any one time), the bill passed easily. After waiting in line for an hour (why do we do these things?), we finally left. The conference was held in Vancouver (that's in B.C.). He was totally confused (&What can we do?&) and refused to see anyone. 2.
We visited several showrooms, looked at the prices (it wasn't a pleasant experience: prices in this area have not gone down), and asked all the questions we could think of. We visited several showrooms and looked at the prices. (It wasn't a pleasant experience. Prices in this area have not gone down.) If salespeople were available, we asked all of the questions we could think of. 3.
I'll get back to you tomorrow (Friday), when I have more details. Period 1. . Ph.D. e.g. J.R.R. Tolkien or JRR Tolkien 2. / I. Objectives A. Economy 1. Low initial cost 2. Low maintenance cost 3.
Quotation Marks Quotation Marks, Double/
1. && She said, &I am leaving for Frankfurt Monday.& &I am leaving Monday,& she said, &and I'm not coming back until the 1st.& &I am leaving,& she said. &This meeting could go on forever.& She said that she was leaving. 2.
The agreement makes it clear that he &will be paid only upon receipt of an acceptable manuscript.& As late as 1754, documents refer to him as &yeoman& and &husbandman.& 3.
That kind of corporation is referred to as &closed& or &privately held.& Be sure to send a copy of your resume, or as some folks would say, your &biodata summary.& They were afraid the patient had &stroked out&--had had a cerebrovascular accident. 4.
He went through the manuscript and changed every &he& to &she.& 5.
&Ssshh!& she hissed. They never say anything crude like &shaddap.& 6.
Throughout the camp, the spirit was &We can do.& She never could get used to their &That's the way it goes& attitude. In effect, the voters were saying &You blew it, and you don't get another chance.&
The first rule is, when in doubt, spell it out. They weren't happy with the impression she left: &Don't expect favors, because I don't have to give them.& 7. (paraphrases) Build a better mousetrap, Emerson says, and the world will beat a path to your door. 8.
As we listened to him, we couldn't help wondering, Where's the plan? The question is, What went wrong? She asked, &What went wrong?& 9.
The term sesquipedalian come from the Latin word sesquipedalis, meaning &a foot and a half long.& While in Texas, he encountered the armadillo (&little armored one&). 10.
The letter &m& is wider that the letter &i.& The metal rod was shaped into a &V.&
He said, &I am leaving.& The cameras were described as &waterproof,& but &moisture-resistant& would have been a better description. 12.
There was only one thnig to do when he said, &I may not run&: promise him a larger campaign contribution. She spoke of her &little cottage in the country&; she might better have called it a mansion. 13.
He asked, &When did they leave?& What is the meaning of &the open door&?
Quotation Marks, Single/ 1.
The witness said, &I distinctly heard him say, 'Don't be late,' and then I heard the door close.& The witness said, &I distinctly heard him say, 'Don't be late.'& 2.
The witness said, 'I distinctly heard him say, &Don't be late,& and then I heard the door close.' 3.
The witness said, &I distinctly heard him say, 'Don't you say &Shut up& to me.'& The witness said that she distinctly heard him say, &Don't you say 'Shut up' to me.& Semicolon
The river rose and
roads became fl freshly plowed fields disappeared from sight. Cream the
add the eggs and beat well. 2.
We fear that this situation may, in fact, but we don't know when. 3.
The veal d the desserts, too. 4. accordingly, however, indeed, thus, in that case, as a result, on the other hand Most people are covered by insurance of indeed, many people don't even see their medical bills. The case could take years to work its way thro as a result, many plantiffs will accept out-of-court settlements. 5. but, because The report recounted events leading it included observations of eyewitnesses, but it drew no conclusions.
6. for example, for instance, that is, namely, e.g., i.e. On one point onl namely, too much money had been spent already. We were fairly succes that is, we made our deadlines and met our budget.
The visitor to Barndale can choose from three sources of overnight accommodation: The Rose and Anchor, which houses Barndale' The Crawford, and American- and Ellen's Bed and Breakfast on Peabody Lane. 8.
The votes against were: Precinct 1, 338; Precinct 2, 627; Precinct 3, 514.
They referred to each other as &Mother& and &Father&; they were the archetypal happily married elderly couple. She accepted the situation with every apperance of equanimity (but with some inward qualms); however, all of that changed the next day. Slash / virgule, diagonal, solidus, oblique, slant/
1. /perto 40,000 tons/year 9 ft./sec. price/earnings ration a 50/50 split 2. /orand/or alumni/ae his/her oral/written tests 3. and molybdenum/vanadium steel in the May/June issue 1993/94 an innovative classroom/laboratory 4. /at, versus, with, for U.C./Berkeley table/mirror Vice President/Editorial
5. / I/O V/STOL P/E
正月是农历新年的开始,人们往往将它看作是新的一年年运好坏的兆示期。所以,过年的时候“禁忌”特别多。当然,各个地方的风俗习惯不一样,过年的禁忌也是不一样的。
想不想来一次环球旅行,抛开所有,走到一个陌生的地方,没有人认识,邂逅不同的自己。不管我们是带着什么目的出发的,最后常常能收获一份意外的惊喜。
庞凤山情感处方
八卦大吐血
请注意使用文明用语
文章总数:0
画报总数:0
画报点击数:0
文章点击数:0照相机上缩略语(英文字母)之含义——补正篇
我前几天在博客中上传了《№0161菜鸟上路——数码照相机机身及镜头上的英文标识为何意?》一文,以回答博友的咨询。因时间比较仓促,所以仅罗列了一些比较常有的缩写字母,近日参考了相关的资料进行了一次补正,现上传博客供朋友们参考。因目前世界上照相机生产大国主要为日本和德国,而且各大厂家所生产的照相机上的缩写字母又有所不同,具体情况请朋友们以参阅照相机的相关说明书为准。
所收集到的照相机上相关的英文缩写,即缩略语如下:
A(Advance)&&卷片方向
A(Aperture)&&光圈
A(Aperture&priority&auto&exposure)&&自动快门
A(Shutter&speed&priority&auto&exposure)&&自动光圈
A-DEP&&自动景深
AE(Aauto&exposure)&&自动曝光控制
AEL(AE&lock)&&自动曝光锁定
AF(Automatic&focusing)&&自动对焦
AI-S(AI&Servo)&&人工智能伺服
AL(Automatic&loading)&&自动装片
AS(Automatic&single&frame)&&自动连续拍摄
ASC(Automatic&shutter-specd&compensation)&&自动快门时间补偿
AUTO&A(AUTO&Aperture&priority)&&光圈优先快门自动
AUTO&S(AUTO&shutter-speed&priority)&&快门优先光圈自动
AWB(AUTO&White&Balance)&&自动白平衡
B(Bule&setting)&&B门
C(Continuous)&&电动卷片器连续自动卷片
Cm(Continuous)&&电动卷片器的连续自动卷片
CLC(Contrast&light&compensation)&&反差光补偿
D(Date)&&记录日期功能
DATE&ON&&底片记录拍摄日期开关
DAY&&日期调节开关
D(Distance)&&距离
E(Exposure)&&曝光
EC(Exposure&Compensation)&&曝光补偿
EE(Electric&Eye)&&自动曝光照相机
EPS(Electronic&Program&Shutter)&&电子程序式快门
ES(Electric&Shutter&Speed)&&电子快门
EV(Exposure&Value&lndex)&&曝光指数
EX(Exposure&compensation)&&曝光补偿
F(f/&&&)&&光圈系数
FES(Full&Electronic&Shutter)&&全电子快门
F(Focal&Lenght)&&焦距
GN(Guide&Number)&&闪光指数
H(High&Speed)&&电动卷片器快速档
Hi(High&Speed)&&电动卷片器快速档
H(Hyper&Focal&Distance)&&超焦距
IR(Infra&Red)&&红外线标志
ISO(International&Standards&Organization)&&感光度
LV(Light&Value)&&光值
M(Mavo)&&微距摄影
M(Manual)&&手动档
M(Mechanical)&&机械快门档
M(Medium)&&M型单次闪光灯插座
M(Multiple)&&多次曝光
M(Meter)&&米,单位长度
L(Lock)&&锁紧档
L(Low&Speed)&&电动卷片器低速档
Lo(Low&Speed)&&电动卷片器低速档
LOCK&&电源总开关
MAN(Manual)&&手控档
MEMO(Memory)&&曝光记忆
MODE&&自动曝光
MONTH&&月份调节钮
MPS(Minolta&Program&System)&&电子程序系统
MULTI(Multiple)&&多次曝光档
O(Open)&&打开(开关)
OPEN&&打开(开关)
OFF&&切断电源(开关)
ON&&接通电源(开关)
P(Programmed&Exposure&Mode)&&程序式自动曝光
P(Priority)&&速度
PA(Action&Program)&&拍摄快速运动体程序式自动曝光
PD(Depth&Program)&&拍摄大景深程序式自动曝光
PROGRAM&&普通程序式自动曝光
PROGRAM&TELE&&远摄程序式自动曝光
PROGRAM&WIDE&&广角程序式自动曝光
PC(Push&Contact)&&闪光灯引线插座
R(Infra&Red)&&红外线摄影调焦基线
R(Reverse)&&倒片标志
S(Self&Timer)&&自拍标志
S(Single&Frame)&&电动卷片器单张拍摄档
S(Auto&Shutter&Speed&Priority)&&快门优先式自动曝光
SELF&TIMER&&自动档
SET(Setting)&&电动卷片器调整钮
ST(Self&Timer)&&自拍标志
T(Time)&&T门档
T(德文)&&光圈自动
TTL(Through&The&Lens)&&镜头内测光
Tv&&光圈自动
TV(Television)&&拍摄电视屏幕档
V(Vorlaufzrt&德文)&&自拍标志
WB(White&Balance)&&白平衡
X(Xenon&Lump&Flash)&&电子闪光灯插座
X&&X闪光同步快门速度档
YEAR&&年份调节钮
Z(Zeie&德文)&&长时间曝光
Z(Zu&德文)&&关闭档
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2015精品图解:主板电源针脚接线方法 主板与机箱电源开关、重启按钮接法 主板跳线及英文字母代表的意义的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2015精品图解:主板电源针脚接线方法 主板与机箱电源开关、重启按钮接法 主板跳线及英文字母代表的意义 图解:主板电源针脚接线方法主板与机箱电源开关、重启按钮接法主板跳线及英文字母代表的意义图解:主板电源线接法(电源开关、重启开关、USB、耳机麦克风等)一般,主板电源开关和重启线不分正负,只要接上电源开关线就可以正常开机和关机了;电源和硬盘灯就分正负,不过些线接不接都不影响电脑正常使用。一般,主板电源线等共有 8 根,每两根组成一组,电源开关一组,重启一组,电源灯一组(分正负),硬盘灯一组(分正负)。一般电源线接口如下:电源 LED 灯+ - 电源开关。。。。。。。。。+ - 重启未定义接口(这果多一个接口,貌似没用的)硬盘 LED 灯一般只需注意以上电源线的接法就行了,其他基本不用记,只要接口接合适就行了。其他线如 USB 线、音频线、耳麦线都是整合成一组一组的,只要接口插得进就对了。菜鸟进阶必读!主板跳线连接方法揭秘初级用户最头疼的跳线连接作为一名新手,要真正从头组装好自己的电脑并不容易,也许你知道 CPU 应该插哪儿,内存应该插哪儿,但遇到一排排复杂跳线的时候,很多新手都不知道如(来源:淘豆网[/p-9087159.html])何下手。钥匙开机其实并不神秘还记不记得你第一次见到装电脑的时候,JS 将 CPU、内存、显卡等插在主板上,然后从兜里掏出自己的钥匙(或者是随便找颗螺丝)在主板边上轻轻一碰,电脑就运转起来了的情景吗?是不是感到很惊讶(笔者第一次见到的时候反正很惊讶)!面对一个全新的主板,JS 总是不用看任何说明书,就能在 1、2 分钟之内将主板上密密麻麻的跳线连接好,是不是觉得他是高手?呵呵,看完今天的文章,你将会觉得这并不值得一提,并且只要你稍微记一下,就能完全记住,达到不看说明书搞定主板所有跳线的秘密。这个叫做真正的跳线首先我们来更正一个概念性的问题,实际上主板上那一排排需要连线的插针并不叫做“跳线”,因为它们根本达不”到跳线的功能。真正的跳线是两根/三根插针,上面有一个小小的“跳线冒”那种才应该叫做“跳线”,它能起到硬件改变设置、频率等的作用;而与机箱连线的那些插针根本起不到这个作用,所以真正意义上它们应该叫做面板连接插针,不过由于和“跳线”从外观上区别不大,所以我们也就经常管它们叫做“跳线”。看完本文,(来源:淘豆网[/p-9087159.html])连接这一大把的线都会变得非常轻松至于到底是谁第一次管面板连接插针叫做“跳线”的人,相信谁也确定不了。不过既然都这么叫了,大家也都习惯了,我们也就不追究这些,所以在本文里,我们姑且管面板连接插针叫做跳线吧。轻松识别各连接线的定义为了更加方便理解,我们先从机箱里的连接线说起。一般来说,机箱里的连接线上都采用了文字来对每组连接线的定义进行了标注,但是怎么识别这些标注,这是我们要解决的第一个问题。实际上,这些线上的标注都是相关英文的缩写,并不难记。下面我们来一个一个的认识(每张图片下方是相关介绍)!电源开关:POWER SW英文全称:Power Swicth可能用名:POWER、POWER SWITCH、ON/OFF、POWER SETUP、PWR 等功能定义:机箱前面的开机按钮复位/重启开关:RESET SW英文全称:Reset Swicth可能用名:RESET、Reset Swicth、Reset Setup、RST 等功能定义:机箱前面的复位按钮电源指示灯:+/-可能用名:POWER LED、P(来源:淘豆网[/p-9087159.html])LED、PWR LED、SYS LED 等硬盘状态指示灯:HDD LED英文全称:Hard disk drive light emitting diode可能用名:HD LED报警器:SPEAKER可能用名:SPK功能定义:主板工作异常报警器这个不用说,连接前置 USB 接口的,一般都是一个整体播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015精品图解:主板电源针脚接线方法 主板与机箱电源开关、重启按钮接法 主板跳线及英文字母代表的意义.docx
文档介绍:
2015精品图解:主板电源针脚接线方法 主板与机箱电源开关、重启按钮接法 主板跳线及英文字母代表的意义 图解:主板电源针脚接线方法主板与机箱电源开关、重启按钮接法主板跳线及英文字母代表的意义图解:主板电源线接法(电源开关、重启开关、USB、耳机麦克风等)一般,主板电源开关和重启线不分正负,只要接上电源开关线就可以正...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 word 选上 英文字母 的文章

随机推荐