汉译英,急,
承兑贴现,谢谢了,急用!
清算liquidate(或clear accounts)
查询查复 inquiry reply
电子汇划 electronic arrangement
承兑贴现 promise to exchange (请把这个词意思解释一下)
汇票承兑业务。卖方可以请银行买下商业承兑汇票,银行用这个办法对出口商融资,也就是说,银行对该汇票贴现了。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要翻译工具的,谢谢谢谢你这么快的回复,我感到非常荣幸。我今天下午1点以后可以随时到贵公司,请问您觉得几点钟对您来说更方便?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要翻译工具的,谢谢谢谢你这么快的回复,我感到非常荣幸。我今天下午1点以后可以随时到贵公司,请问您觉得几点钟对您来说更方便?
请英语高手帮我翻译一下这段话,不要翻译工具的,谢谢谢谢你这么快的回复,我感到非常荣幸。我今天下午1点以后可以随时到贵公司,请问您觉得几点钟对您来说更方便?
It is my honor to receive such a reply.I can go to your office at anytime after 1 p.m from today.What time do you think it's a convenient time for you,sir?
Thanks for your swift response and it is my honor to receive your note. I will be in your office after 1 p.m. hence may I know when is the best time for you to meet?
when do you think it will be convenient for you? I can get to your company anytime after 1pm today.
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I can be at your company anything after 1pm this afternoon, would you let me know what time exactly is convinence for you, please?我要用英文回复一个公司回给我的邮件。麻烦谁帮我翻译一下!!谢谢_百度知道
我要用英文回复一个公司回给我的邮件。麻烦谁帮我翻译一下!!谢谢
英文简历我已经填好了,我一定会努力地工作来回报企业,真的非常希望能为贵公司效力,如果贵公司给我这个机会的话内容是“谢谢您的回复。祝贵公司蒸蒸日上。再一次感谢您的关注
提问者采纳
Thanks agaill pay back the company with my hard-work. I really would like to devote my effort to your company, I&#39. Hope yourve filled up my English resume. I&#39Thank you for your reply. Once obtain the opportunity
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
邮件的相关知识
其他1条回答
1楼写的很不错。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请把“给自己微笑的力量”翻译成英语。请快一点回复!快快快!急需!谢谢!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案