关于暑假的计划英语作文暑假旅行计划

写一篇关于暑假安排的英语作文,内容包括以下;1有的同学打算外出旅行放松一下有的同学计划在家多读书为将来学习做准备有的同学准备参加体育锻炼保持身体健康最后谈谈自己的暑假安排
写一篇关于暑假安排的英语作文,内容包括以下;1有的同学打算外出旅行放松一下有的同学计划在家多读书为将来学习做准备有的同学准备参加体育锻炼保持身体健康最后谈谈自己的暑假安排 50
不区分大小写匿名
&My winter vacation is differently.It was slowly all day.So I didn't go.However,I was attracted to the slow outside.Then I ofter took my ski and tents to go out with my friend appreciate snow until late into the night.In the evening we rise bonfires side while listening to story,Barbecut.Some tell a ghost story,I felt very frightened,some tell happy news,I laughed. Those days I felt very happy,special also very free.so at laughter we spent a memorable evening.everyday I do my homewok all day.but I didn't feel bored,Bcause I love study,and I can always ask friends come out to play together.My winter vacation is interenting and exerciting.I enjoy it
&One possible version:
&& Summer vacation is coming. We have different plans for it. Some of my classmates are going to visit some places of interest. Some are not going out, instead, they are going to do more reading and prepare for the future studies. Some want to do more sports to keep fit. I plan to go to Beijing to see the Olympic Games. Because it's a good chance to make more friends and know more about the Olympic Games.
有的同学打算外出旅行轻松一下
The summer vacation is coming. I will do my homework first so I am going to do my homework every morning. In the afternoon, I will play basketball and table tennis with my friends. In the evening I will read English and listen to English program. Sometimes I will go and visit my grandparents and help them do some housework. I am going to take a piano class. My parents and I will go to Hainan for about a week. I believe I will have a busy and interesting summer vacation.
暑假即将到来。我将尽我的功课,所以我首先要每天早上做功课。下午,我将我的朋友们一起玩篮球和乒乓球。在晚上,我会读英语,听英语课程。有时我会去访问我的祖父母和帮助他们做一些家务。我要带一个钢琴班。我的父母和我将前往海南为一个星期左右。我相信我将有一个忙碌而有趣的暑假
Summer vacation I went to the beautiful island province of hainan, where there is delicious coconut, the beautiful sea. In the sea side, I took off his shoes, to tread the wave. Surf beach, covering the left behind it a trail of footprints. At the foot of the beach, the sea front, the white clouds in the sky, with each coconut tree, how wonderful
暑假我去了美丽的海南岛,那里有美味的椰子、美丽的大海。在大海边,我脱下鞋子,去踏浪。浪花覆盖了沙滩,留下一串脚印。脚下的沙滩,身前的海,天上的白云,一颗颗的椰子树,多么美好啊
holiday is
plans.First of all, I want to have a good rest, learn to relax. Then I&ll read some meaningful books,Because reading is both interesting and can learn a lot.I will chat with my parents,And help them do some housework.I am going to take part in social activities,And learn about history.If I have time I plan to go to summer classes.This is my summer vacation plan . What will you do?
暑假即将来临.我只订了一份假期计划:首先我想好好休息,学会放松.然后我会读一些有意义的书籍,因为读书既有趣又能学到很多知识.我将会陪我的父母聊天并且帮助他们做家务.我打算参加社会活动,了解社会.如果有时间我会上暑假课程.这就是我的暑假计划,你将会做什么呢?
不知道...................................................................................
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
关于暑假计划的英语作文
来源:  【】 
  Dear John Brown,  How’s it going? I’m Zhang Hua. I’m a student in No.1 middle school. I have been studying English for 4 years. And I can talk to a native speaker in English.  In the school, I always talk to my classmates in English. You know it’s good for my English speaking. Of course, I try to listen to the teacher carefully. After school, I often read some English magazines newspapers. Sometimes I learn some English songs. It can improve my English grades.  Except this way ,I hope I can try another way to improve my English. So I want to take part in the summer camp. So I want to ask you some questions. Could you tell me when the summer camp will start where the summer camp hold? Then I want to know how money I should pay for the summer camp? At last ,could you tell me some requirements?  Good luck to you.  Yours  Zhang Hua1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-暑假计划英语作文
您当前位置: &
暑假计划英语作文
发布:&|&分类:&|&
  暑假计划英语(一):  《我的暑假My Summer Holiday》  My summer holiday begun on July 7th.I love summer holiday because I don't have to go to school and I can enjoy myself with my friends.I often spend the mornings doing my homework.And I always watch TV in the afternoon at home because it's very hot outside.And in the evening,I go swimming with my family and then hang out with my friends.I love swimming very much.  我的暑假7月7日开始。我喜欢暑假,因为我不用去学校,可以和朋友玩。我经常在上午做作业,下午在家看电视,因为外面很热。傍晚,我和家人去游泳然后和朋友去逛街。我很喜欢游泳。  My plan for August is travelling.I travel with my family every summer holiday.I like travelling because I can go to different places and meet different people.Sometimes I make good friends during the journey.And it's very sad to say goodbye to them when the journey ends.  我八月份的计划是去旅游。我每个暑假都和家人去旅游。我喜欢旅游是因为我可以去不同的地方认识不同的人。有时候我在旅途中交到了好朋友。旅途结束和他们告别的时候我觉得很难过。  暑假计划英语作文(二):  《我的暑假 My Summer Holiday》  Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer.During the summer holiday, I want to practice more to improve my skills.Second I will go to my grandma's house,because I miss her very much.I want to stay with her for several days.Last I will help my mother do some housework. She was really tired when I was go to school. Except for taking care of me, she also has to work. Therefore, I want to help her in the holidays.What will you do on Summer Holiday?  暑假就要到来了,我打算做一些我想做的事。比如说,首先我要参加一个足球俱乐部,()因为我喜欢踢足球。暑假期间,我想多练习以提高我的技术。其次,我要去奶奶家,因为我很想念她。我想和她待几天。最后,我会帮我妈妈做些家务。我去学校的时候她真的很累。除了要照顾我之外,她还要工作。因此,我想在假期帮助她。暑假你会做些什么呢?  暑假计划英语作文(三):  《暑假来了!Summer Holiday Is Coming》  The summer holiday is coming. I&m going to have a good rest and learn to relax myself. I will read more useful books because reading more books is not only interesting but also helps me learn more knowledge. I will try to spend more time in chatting with my parents and help them to do some housework. I am going to take part in the social activities so that I can know more about the society. If possible, I&d like to make a trip to Xiamen. I&m sure I&ll have an interesting and meaningful summer holiday. I am looking forward to it.  暑假即将来临,我打算好好休息放松一下自己。我要读很多有用的书籍,不仅有趣而且能使我学到知识的书籍。我将尝试花时间同父母交流,帮他们做家务。我将参加社会活动,以便更好地了解社会。如果可能,我将去厦门旅游。我想这个暑假一定非常有趣,并且有意义,我很期待。
你可能感兴趣的文章:
本站为你推荐的文章:
本文标题:本文地址: