总有一些事情困扰,想都市特种兵忘记一些那些不好的事

英语翻译最后,有句话想对你说:一个人总是要忘记一些事情,那么他才能记往另外一些事情. 身边的位置就那么多,你能给的也就那么多,这个狭小的圈里有人要进来,就有人不得不离开._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译最后,有句话想对你说:一个人总是要忘记一些事情,那么他才能记往另外一些事情. 身边的位置就那么多,你能给的也就那么多,这个狭小的圈里有人要进来,就有人不得不离开.
英语翻译最后,有句话想对你说:一个人总是要忘记一些事情,那么他才能记往另外一些事情. 身边的位置就那么多,你能给的也就那么多,这个狭小的圈里有人要进来,就有人不得不离开.
1楼是用软件翻译的,十分不妥.我帮你翻译一下吧.Finally,I want to tell youthat a man always have to forget something,so as to keep some other things in mind.Space for friends is Limited,and you can't bring everything.If someone want to get into this small circle,another one have to leave.
to end up,i'd like to say to you,one is to leave one thing behind,so that he could keep another,such narrow a circle,you've given all of you,someone is walking in, someone is meant to walk out.
Finally, There is a saying you would like to say: A person always forget something Then he can go to some other things in mind. Location close to so many Can you give so much of it, The small people want to come in circles, Some people had to leave.
At last,there's one thing that i want to tell you:a person has to forget one thing, forother stuffs can be memorized.With a limited surrounding space,your giving is in restriction.As some people who want to go into this narrow region,other people that inside this region have to leave.
Lastly,there's a word for you.A man always forgets some things in order tothe more positions you
finally,I have a word to youa man always want to forget somethingso ,he can remember something else.space is limited,your giving is limited,tooAs some one who want to get into the narrow region,so ,someone have to leave!
Finally,I want to tell you:Something should be forgotten,Then we can remember other things.How many positions around you,And how much you can give to,Someone will enter into this narrow livelihood,So someone have to leave.汉译英 要准确.1.有些事情,我们要学会放手,只有不再留恋,才能有美好的未来.2.不是不想睬你,只是我在忍痛忘记你,所以,请你也忘了我吧.还有一句 :才敢对念念不忘的你说放手。_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
汉译英 要准确.1.有些事情,我们要学会放手,只有不再留恋,才能有美好的未来.2.不是不想睬你,只是我在忍痛忘记你,所以,请你也忘了我吧.还有一句 :才敢对念念不忘的你说放手。
汉译英 要准确.1.有些事情,我们要学会放手,只有不再留恋,才能有美好的未来.2.不是不想睬你,只是我在忍痛忘记你,所以,请你也忘了我吧.还有一句 :才敢对念念不忘的你说放手。
1.There is something we have to learn to give up.Only without reluctance to move on can we embrace a bright future.2.I didn't mean to ignore you,I was just trying my best to forget you.So,please try to leave me behind.3.I don't know how much courage I need to say goodbye to you,my unforgettable lover.
1. Some things, we must learn to let go, only no longer see, can have a bright future. 2. Not ignoring you, but I was very reluctantly forget you, so, please also forget me.
Some things must be there, that we should land an absolute break from the past is the only way to make a bright future.I don't really mean to turn my back on you, just because the painful fact----having to bury so, please, try to forget me too.
1. there are things we should learn to let go, only not miss, can we have a bright future.
2. not don't want to speak to you, but I have withstood pain to forget you, so please forget me.自己的工作进行的比较杂乱,缺乏条理性.还有一些准备要做的,计划要做的事情经常忘了,谁能想个好方法_百度知道
自己的工作进行的比较杂乱,缺乏条理性.还有一些准备要做的,计划要做的事情经常忘了,谁能想个好方法
是不是该做个计划表
提问者采纳
每日已做:1、不能现在解决的(解决后划掉)每月开新篇2笔记
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在研究问题的过程中难忘的事 作文在生活中我们常常会遇到一些想探究的问题,不知道近阶段你都研究了什么问题?是怎样研究的?在研究过程中有哪些难忘的事?有什么深刻的体会?选择你印象_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在研究问题的过程中难忘的事 作文在生活中我们常常会遇到一些想探究的问题,不知道近阶段你都研究了什么问题?是怎样研究的?在研究过程中有哪些难忘的事?有什么深刻的体会?选择你印象
在研究问题的过程中难忘的事 作文在生活中我们常常会遇到一些想探究的问题,不知道近阶段你都研究了什么问题?是怎样研究的?在研究过程中有哪些难忘的事?有什么深刻的体会?选择你印象深刻的方面,写下来.急!在线等!
yhgdsfgvhdc vvdhkrfrhkvfvcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

我要回帖

更多关于 老是忘记事情 的文章

随机推荐