英语翻译,麻烦英语好的朋友帮我翻译一下吧老冒痘痘什么原因最好能委婉一些。

英语很好的朋友们麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢了.._百度知道
英语很好的朋友们麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢了..
5月份的时候都会下定单,有一个老客户每年4,那样的话可以提前通知我们生产,麻烦朋友们帮帮忙整理整理怎么说好呢,金融危机担心今年的情况? 先谢谢了,现在我想发邮件问问客人今年有没有什么产品已经预定的,我就是想表达这个意思
提问者采纳
This way we could arrange producs your business going these days. How about this year. After studied the sales records, How&#39.. Any questionsDear Mr&#47, we found you used to place order in April and May every year., please let us know! We are now making our production schedule? If you have decided to order some items... Regards ;Ms. Hope we can work tightly together to go through the current Financial Crisis? Hope everything is fine on your side., just feel free to let us know
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
) so that we can make preparations for production. xxxHope everything is going on well with your business.(MayDear Mr.Yours! Since the economic turmoil has affected many industries of the world. Will your order for the xxxxxx products, I want to know your recent situation of sales has not been throught any influnence? Please inform us in advance/before Apr
Have a 4 , 5 month old customer moment every year city to go down an order form, financial crisis condition worrying about this year, I want to send out a mail asking a guest that what product to if this year have, already fixing in advance now, like that words can shift to an earlier date informing we give birth to a child , I am meaning want to express this , bother friends to give a hand why to trim coming to an agreement? Have thanked you first!
I have a frequent customer who was placing the order at annual April and May. Because of the financial crisis, I worried about if he cannot place an order this year.So I'd better send a email to the customer now,asking if he had any product was reserved,can notice us to product in advance.
晕……原来是说信的内容啊
Dear Mr./Ms. XXX
Hope everything is going on well with you and your business!Think of that we have cooperate with each other for severl years,and always prefect.I hope your business has not been throught any influnence by the financial crisis.How about your recent situation of sales?Have you reserve any production of XXX?If so,please in...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢各位了 我英语真的很差啊 麻烦您帮我翻译一下吧 不要机翻的 太谢谢了 我都急死了 越快越好_百度知道
谢谢各位了 我英语真的很差啊 麻烦您帮我翻译一下吧 不要机翻的 太谢谢了 我都急死了 越快越好
中德住房储蓄银行的诞生凝聚着中德两国政府,有助于我国政府倡导的“建立和谐社会”目标的实现,其体现着两国政府在国民经济和社会保障体系领域间的合作、最成功的住房储蓄专业银行。引入该项目的意义与普通的经济项目不同、综合竞争实力雄厚的大型股份制商业银行、中德双方股东高层领导人的心血和期望,随后逐步向全国推进、拥有广泛的客户群体及市场资源。中德住房储蓄银行初期将在天津开展业务,其设在欧洲其他国家的合资银行均在所在国住房金融市场上占有领先地位,是欧洲最大。中德住房储蓄银行的合资外方是德国施威比豪尔住房储蓄银行股份公司,是在国内外具有重大影响中德住房储蓄银行的合资中方系中国建设银行股份有限公司。而这正是由于中德住房储蓄银行的专营业务——住房储蓄产品的特性决定的
我有更好的答案
Sino-german joint venture the Chinese side of the housing savings bank of China construction bank Co., LTD, is both at home and abroad and has great influence, have a wide range of customers and the market resources, the synthesis competitive strength of the large joint-stock commercial bank. Sino-german housing savings bank's joint venture the foreign party is Germany ShiWei jorge than housing savings bank shares company, is Europe's largest and most successful housing savings professional bank, its in other European equity joint venture Banks are in the country of the housing finance market because of the lead. Sino-german housing savings bank in tia...
建议找正规的翻译公司。要不翻译的也不准确呀。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢各位了 我英语真的很差啊 麻烦您帮我翻译一下吧 不要机翻的 太谢谢了 我都急死了 越快越好_百度知道
谢谢各位了 我英语真的很差啊 麻烦您帮我翻译一下吧 不要机翻的 太谢谢了 我都急死了 越快越好
随后逐步向全国推进、综合竞争实力雄厚的大型股份制商业银行。中德住房储蓄银行的合资外方是德国施威比豪尔住房储蓄银行股份公司中德住房储蓄银行的合资中方系中国建设银行股份有限公司、拥有广泛的客户群体及市场资源,是在国内外具有重大影响。中德住房储蓄银行初期将在天津开展业务,是欧洲最大,其设在欧洲其他国家的合资银行均在所在国住房金融市场上占有领先地位、最成功的住房储蓄专业银行
我有更好的答案
。?这位亲耶。,你怎么同一个问题发了两次
Sino-german joint venture the Chinese side of the housing savings bank of China construction bank Co., LTD, is both at home and abroad and has great influence, have a wide range of customers and the market resources, the synthesis competitive strength of the large joint-stock commercial bank. Sino-german housing savings bank's joint venture the foreign party is Germany ShiWei jorge than housing savings bank shares company, is Europe's largest and most successful housing savings professional bank, its in other European equity joint venture Banks are in the country of the housing finance market because of the lead. Sino-german housing savings bank in tia...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
你们知道“我有很多的朋友,只有他是对我最好的
”的英文怎么说吗?去百度翻译看一下吧:
你们知道“我有很多的朋友,只有他是对我最好的
”的英文怎么说吗?去百度翻译看一下吧:
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
(%)点击发表你的观点
01-05 17:0001-05 17:0301-05 17:0501-05 17:1201-05 17:1601-05 17:1601-05 17:1601-05 17:1801-05 17:1901-05 17:21
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2015 开心网有没有英文好的朋友能把这段话帮我翻译一下呀!!!跪谢了_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:785,789贴子:
有没有英文好的朋友能把这段话帮我翻译一下呀!!!跪谢了收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
Mr.Wang,&
&&&&&Merry&&Chirstmas!&
&&&&
&&&&&There&&is&&a&&long&&time&&since&&I&&enjoyed&&your&&wonderful&&lessons!&
&&&&&&&&I&&miss&&you&&and&&your&&English&&lesson.&
&&&&&I&&hope&&you&&enjoy&&a&&merry&&chirstmas&&and&&succeed&&in&&the&&exam!&
&&&&&&&&Now,I&&am&&trying&&&my&&best&&to&&search&&a&&job.&
&&&&&&&&Although&&it&&is&&not&&easy,I&&can&&do&&it,&
&&&&&I&&believe!&